Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman (53642 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? / Things Men Should Never Do! / Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by dyfatai(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
wot kinda crappy research is dis Some1 just siddon finish 2 bottles of OROBO pepsi con dey type in opinion dey give us as fact. Change ur title 2 ''wot SOME men find irresistable in women'' lest u'll be guilty of 'falacy of hasten generalization''

For my mind, i don sabi book finish
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kolo grin grin
babe do your research. Na true I talk. Leave all these long story them dey talk. grin
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by fender(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
For me, my ideal woman should be sound morally, homely, enterprising and good in bedroom-related activities grin. Every other thing follows..
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Chomzy19(f): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
lorretta u: except you have very small dyke. Or your exes all had over size vjays,I can categorically tell you that tight punny isn't a rare commodity.
well seeing as u re female, dis ur post is very suspicious n subject to unwholesome interpretations grin
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Sobrit(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
I can't marry a woman who is emotionally independent of me. As for finantial indepence, i dont like career women. My typical woman must be hardworking and engaged in something meaningful though. Every other thing in that write up is on point!
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by frankyychiji(f): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
lorretta u: except you have very small dyke. Or your exes all had over size vjays,I can categorically tell you that tight punny isn't a rare commodity.
i can categorically tell you that i have an impressive iron tho not like a por.nstars. But i have been unfortunate cos most of d gals that come my way are not usually very hugging to my taste. Pls can u give me some referals?
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
lorretta u: see as your list long reach 1 mile.
If she brigns out her own list of what she wants in a man now. Na u go first talk say she go wait tire.
You want all that in one person.
Why not go and create your own wife?

It's not long.....

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by frankyychiji(f): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
obo_man:
It's not long.....
grin grin
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by mkoabiola: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
BOBBY
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by OkchukwuNwuche: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
that's true about my husband
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tight pussy
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Xfactoria: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Intelligence, bobby and booty!!!
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Chomzy19: well seeing as u re female, dis ur post is very suspicious n subject to unwholesome interpretations grin
my sister I come dey reason am o
Na true you talk.
Anyway he who wants to interprete it in the unwholesome aspect.can feel free to do so.
grin
E no matter sha.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by CHIMSKY(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nancyij37: Every lady should be aware of those things men find irresistible in a woman, what they appreciate and what they don’t like. Thou is very difficult to find out what men think and wants because each individuals has its own understanding of how thing work. We have done series of research to find out those thing men find irresistible in a woman. They are:

Independent Woman: Men don’t like seeing women depend on them, they like those know what they want in life, have their own carriers and hobbies, as the family will be build by both efforts. This as well gives the man hope that even in his absent that his  (children) is safe and can be taken care of. This makes marriage very strong..

Best Friend: Men want their wife to be their best friend, some one they can trust, complain to and share concerns with. Any marriage where couples don’t share issue together is always compromise and always have problem in the short run.

Sweet and Beauty: Yes, This one is general with every man, they always want their wife to look beautiful, but in some extent they want sweet caring wife that can love and take good care of them, they also love a good sense of humor. If you don’t know how to handle problem with a bif smile, go and learn it.

Pressure Lady: Men don’t want to be pressured to do anything, they love pressure free woman, who will not always nag them, Every w=man should give the husband some privacy, so it will be great if don’t call or regularly send him message, chats, pings or call every minute and hour, its so bored.

Sexy: Men love their women to be sexy not trashy. This is one of the main thing that attract them to women. Every women have their best part of the body that they like and love most.. so highlight your best physical asset because that your selling point and also learn how to dress like a lady.

Well mannered woman: Nothing embarrasses men the most than that of their wife… go learn some simple ethics. Appreciate you man, encourage him to do more, show him unconditional love and support.

Your Reasoning: The most thing a man can appreciate from the wife is her reasoning, Try as much as possible to contribute ideas..Ask your husband questions and contribute your idea, as your idea may be the upliftment you are looking for.
Men want kegs!And maybe a cute arsenal.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
frankyychiji: i can categorically tell you that i have an[b] impressive iron [/b]tho not like a por.nstars. But i have been unfortunate cos most of d gals that come my way are not usually very hugging to my taste. Pls can u give me some referals?
Mmm hmm.
Clears throat mmhmm.
Proof please. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Or else it's a lie.
Everything in this world is judged now by evidence. grin
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by addictiv(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
The only irresistible thing I find in a woman is dat backside. Seriously searching for an antidote so help me God.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by CHIMSKY(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Anvaller: Well as a man, I can categorically tell you that you left out the most important part that all men will find irresistible. U mentioned sexy but sexy alone isn't just enough. She has to be s3xually mind-blowing and I will always wanna be there wherever she is. But if she is s3xually boring, not creative and unadventurous, she would then be very resistible.

I can't believe u left that out, are u the type that will discuss everything around s3x but not s3x itself? Cos that is very common with Naija chicks.
Ladies,'Great Sex" particularly 'a great Mouth Gig" will give u d keys to any man's heart.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by kommiejewel(f): 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
olala32: una dey fast to type o!
Dem don collect ur 'first to comment' space,abi?. .cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 01, 2013
undecided
Eze Promoe: Most definitely. But you shouldn't expect any woman to have all these qualities in one body. Abi na Virgin Mary?
i didn't know virgin mary dressed to be sexy.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by EzePromoe: 12:19am On Nov 01, 2013
mtcheew: undecided i didn't know virgin mary dressed to be sexy.
She was, in a godly way smiley
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 01, 2013
Haha. This cross-sectional list of 'want' can be so vulnerable. Now I have what I've always wanted in a man, more than any other thing I just want his time.

Lists are for children.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by jpphilips(m): 1:54am On Nov 01, 2013
Nancyij37: Every lady should be aware of those things men find irresistible in a woman, what they appreciate and what they don’t like. Thou is very difficult to find out what men think and wants because each individuals has its own understanding of how thing work. We have done series of research to find out those thing men find irresistible in a woman. They are:

Independent Woman: Men don’t like seeing women depend on them, they like those know what they want in life, have their own carriers and hobbies, as the family will be build by both efforts. This as well gives the man hope that even in his absent that his  (children) is safe and can be taken care of. This makes marriage very strong..

Best Friend: Men want their wife to be their best friend, some one they can trust, complain to and share concerns with. Any marriage where couples don’t share issue together is always compromise and always have problem in the short run.

Sweet and Beauty: Yes, This one is general with every man, they always want their wife to look beautiful, but in some extent they want sweet caring wife that can love and take good care of them, they also love a good sense of humor. If you don’t know how to handle problem with a bif smile, go and learn it.

Pressure Lady: Men don’t want to be pressured to do anything, they love pressure free woman, who will not always nag them, Every w=man should give the husband some privacy, so it will be great if don’t call or regularly send him message, chats, pings or call every minute and hour, its so bored.

Sexy: Men love their women to be sexy not trashy. This is one of the main thing that attract them to women. Every women have their best part of the body that they like and love most.. so highlight your best physical asset because that your selling point and also learn how to dress like a lady.

Well mannered woman: Nothing embarrasses men the most than that of their wife… go learn some simple ethics. Appreciate you man, encourage him to do more, show him unconditional love and support.

Your Reasoning: The most thing a man can appreciate from the wife is her reasoning, Try as much as possible to contribute ideas..Ask your husband questions and contribute your idea, as your idea may be the upliftment you are looking for.

tot you were talking about gorillas for a second
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by aiyeboy(m): 1:58am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by emmabest2000(m): 3:48am On Nov 01, 2013
olala32: una dey fast to type o!
you wan to be first to comment abi tongue
@topic very interesting grin
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by ufss: 6:32am On Nov 01, 2013
Kanwulia: So ALL MEN find the same things IRRESISTIBLE in ALL WOMEN?

Wow! This na new one o! cheesy
The only thing my darling husband finds irresistible about moi is THAT I AM EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT OF HIM OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD!
Gbam! cool

The rest. . .do not apply! kiss
tongue
Kanwulia: So ALL MEN find the same things IRRESISTIBLE in ALL WOMEN?

Wow! This na new one o! cheesy
The only thing my darling husband finds irresistible about moi is THAT I AM EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT OF HIM OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD!
Gbam! cool

The rest. . .do not apply! kiss
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by searay(m): 6:34am On Nov 01, 2013
#TeamDoTheNeedful
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by ebichy(f): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2013
Men r confused jor... They H̶̲̥̅̊α̣̣̥v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ two brains one in there head and the other is down below. So forget about what men want and focus on the fact that they are big babies and role!
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nnamdini(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2013
Mckayzee: God help us, i love your english mrs Op. Kai!!!
Her english is not all that terrific.infact,there's a lot of typographical & grammer error.though nice write-up.i love independent and intelligent ladies
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by LadyH(f): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2013
searay: #TeamDoTheNeedful
Nigerians! everytin na joke! lol.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Jman06(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2013
@Op,u tried sha but i beg to disagree with d pressure part.Pressure brings out d best in a man provided it's done with love and support.There's somethn missn in ur post i.e bedmatics,i love a lady who is biitchy behind closed door and not a cold fish.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by divaT: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2013

nne, I salute ya english oh!
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Dre19: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2013
omoh na the signal be that cheesy
everyday: her ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.