Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? (5501 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Gabry(f): 5:46am On Jul 11, 2008
Well, since I always believe in the attraction of a good personality, therefore a bad breath is not as vital for me when comes to dating a guy. I always know that if theres something which you dont like in your partner, you can always confront that person.

If my date has a bad breath, I would excuse him and give him a chance and will ignore it. Second time, give him a mint. Third time and he still dont get the picture, tell him in a nice way. Fourth time and he still has a bad breath, suggest that he drink water, detox, cleansing of teeth at the dentist, breath spray, brush his teeth and tongue a little longer, dont eat duck as its highly toxic (all these might be the cure to his problems - but of course have this discussion with him to identify what exactly is the real problem towards his bad breath) and am sure after all that, he will be Mr. Stanky Free.

Just because the person has a bad breath, its not nice to dump the person just like that cause I dont think having a bad breath is the end of the world. Theres always something you can do about it.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by francessby(f): 5:48am On Jul 11, 2008
it' a hard decision men
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 11, 2008
gabrywyl:

Theres always something you can do about it.
right
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by A40(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2008
KarmaMod:

Make me.
Lol i dont need to i was only giving you an advice tongue
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by richo(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2008
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Ordour?imagine u people no notice haw she take [b]sm spell odour
imagine some girls toto-area go de smell like shit plus fermented blood yet de go want make guys suck am maybe them send her to assasinate d guy
atleat the day one baga gave me garlic bread and ma mouth was oozing i skipped lectures and quarantined ma mouth for two days, i hate garlic angry
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by AshtonJake(m): 3:38am On Jul 12, 2008
richo:

Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Ordour?imagine u people no notice haw she take [b]sm spell odour
imagine some girls toto-area go de smell like shit plus fermented blood yet de go want make guys suck am maybe them send her to assasinate d guy
atleat the day one baga gave me garlic bread and ma mouth was oozing i skipped lectures and quarantined ma mouth for two days, i hate garlic angry

Dude, you're out of topic. We're talking about the MOUTH ODOUR not the PUSSY ODOUR. . . . . And if your girl has a pussy odour, pour some red wine on it as it is believe to get rid of the smell and then taste it one more time.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by shylladear(f): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2008
AshtonJake:

Dude, you're out of topic. We're talking about the MOUTH ODOUR not the PUSSY ODOUR. . . . . And if your girl has a pussy odour, pour some red wine on it as it is believe to get rid of the smell and then taste it one more time.

@ashtonjake
he sure is
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by shylladear(f): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2008
as for me i cant shocked but even if i love the guy so much we have to do something about it before i accept his proposal cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by richo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2008
shylladear:

@ashtonjake
he sure is
so u kuma de open mouth yarn? embarassed am sure ur guilty of both crimes
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by BABE3: 1:52am On Jun 13, 2009
no matter HOW famous or rich he his, I CANNOT tongue, ehn, dats greatest turn off
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by ocelot2006(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2009
There's something called MOUTH-WASH. Buy it for him.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by debest1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2009
ocelot2006:

There's something called MOUTH-WASH. Buy it for him.
BABE!:

no matter HOW famous or rich he his, I CANNOT tongue, ehn, dats greatest turn off
Like you no dey odour? imagine how u wud be without litres of perfume and foundations of makeups, then you'd realise that with a proper mouthwash he'd be ok
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2009
, may be u could get him a mouth-wash(strange), then he will get the picture
or maybe confront him,
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by chamotex(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ topic

Do you expect people to say YES?
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Fiona0007: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ topic
Ask him to see the dentist and hygienist. I hope they can sort this out.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by NoWee(m): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2009
?
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by olapo(f): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2009
kai, i no fit i almost dated a guy with bad breath and this stuff that sticks to the teeth like green shit, but he was nice, had a good job and a husband material, when he asked me to kiss him i couldnt, meen his mouth stinks,
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by BABE3: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2009
debest1:

Like you no dey odour? imagine how u wud be without litres of perfume and foundations of makeups, then you'd realise that with a proper mouthwash he'd be ok
dats where u gooooooooooooooo wrong, i aint no make up person, i wont say i dont use perfumes but i smell GOOOd without them, grin
i think u r guilty of d charge dats y your attackin me, lol
of course he,d be ok with MOUth WAsh, then he wouldnt have mouth odor in d 1st place, duhhhh,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You / Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! / Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.