Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? (5503 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Hannibal: 2:11am On Jul 11, 2008
Queenisha:

Is it our fault when you decide to pick up unwashed giirls from the highways and byways of the United Kingdom.
What do you expect? lipsrsealed
Jasmine flowers ?

One thing about u NL ladies is y'all ability to talk from the 2 sides of your mouth.

Few hours ago, u told us these infections cuts through age, colour, status, race and what not.
Afterall, the primary cause is the excessive use of antibiotics which any vagrant can afford.
Now, you are attaching the cause to highway gurls. . . . .Anyways, i understand u. . . .
When A sneezes, B will catch cold.

Chat2MeBac:

Ha ha, Hannibal you exaggerate too much. This could never be true love, C'mon and clear the air ways ooo,

Babes, this is reality and i am talking about Naija chics here.
How many of em visit GYN like the babes in developed countries.
Most of these chics wear 2nd/3rd panties taken from corpses in all the war-zone areas in Africa. . . .
U dont even wanna know how things work in that side of life so lets button it up.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:14am On Jul 11, 2008
Queenisha:

See how they changed the focus of the thread.
We are talking of Nigerian men that think going to the dentist 6 monthly is a waste of time grin

Me ah tell yo g.al cheesy, Soon the Rev. El and Deacon Sly will show up to further add damage, angry angry

Hannibal:

Most of these chics wear 2nd/3rd undies taken from corpses in all the war-zone areas in Africa. . . .
You don't even want to know how things work in that side of life so lets button it up.

It's a lie, My dear people, please say it's not so,
Hannibal, pick up ur phone jor, This cannot be true,
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:14am On Jul 11, 2008
Hannibal:

One thing about u Nairaland ladies is y'all ability to talk from the 2 sides of your mouth.

Few hours ago, u told us these infections cuts through age, colour, status, race and what not.
Afterall, the primary cause is the excessive use of antibiotics which any vagrant can afford.
Now, you are attaching the cause to highway girls. . . . .Anyways, i understand u. . . .
When A sneezes, B will catch cold.

Most of these chics wear 2nd/3rd undies taken from corpses in all the war-zone areas in Africa. . . .
You don't even want to know how things work in that side of life so lets button it up.

Do you need an oracle to tell you that that if you, Mr hannibal leave your blokoss unwashed, it will stink,does that equate to fungal infection ?
You are smarter than this na
why do I have to break it down?
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:16am On Jul 11, 2008
and Mr Hannibal,what exactly do GYN's do?
Help people wash their "things" ?
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Pataki: 2:18am On Jul 11, 2008
Queenisha:

Of course I'm not.
Anyone who doesn't talke a proper bath will smell
Isn't that expected ?

Of course it is so expected.

Please impress it upon your fellow women to spare some minutes to wash up. I hate carrying me fumigants here and there. grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:18am On Jul 11, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Hannibal, pick up your phone jor, This cannot be true,

don't mind hannibal
later tonight he'll be dipping strawberries in the same place he's dissing and eating them with glee.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2008
Pataki:

Of course it is so expected.

Please impress it upon your fellow women to spare some minutes to wash up. I hate carrying me fumigants here and there. grin cheesy grin

LOL.
Why don't you add it to your pick up line grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Hannibal: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2008
Queenisha:

Do you need an oracle to tell you that that if you, Mr hannibal leave your blokoss unwashed, it will stink,does that equate to fungal infection ?
You are smarter than this na
why do I have to break it down?

Blokoss??  Are u from Edo State?? Thats CRASS . . . .  .You are posher than this na. . . .
Ma point is everyone washes. . . .  especially women!!!!
This aint about washing. . . .It's about the infection they have got and their reluctance to deal with it in time.
It has nuthing to do with whether they are highway gurls or SOHO chics.

Chat2MeBac:

Hannibal, pick up your phone jor, This cannot be true,

Yaba market sells 2nd hand undies.
U need to see babes bending n picking n analysing their sizes. . . .  grin cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2008
Simple remedy - date a real woman who knows what it means to take care of herself . . . u'd be shocked the number of women who smell even better when their clothes are off.  wink
Step up ur game brothers . . . time to lay of the cheap chics.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:23am On Jul 11, 2008
Hannibal:

Blokoss??  Are u from Edo State?? Thats CRASS . . . .  .You are posher than this na. . . .
Ma point is everyone washes. . . .  especially women!!!!
This aint about washing. . . .It's about the infection they have got and their reluctance to deal with it in time.
It has nuthing to do with whether they are highway girls or SOHO chics.

You need to see babes bending n picking n analysing their sizes. . . .  grin cheesy

You really know alot of details.
abeg tell me more
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Hannibal: 2:25am On Jul 11, 2008
Queenisha:

don't mind hannibal
later tonight he'll be dipping strawberries in the same place he's dissing and eating them with glee.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Thatz grotesque, sordid and pukery!!! grin

GYNs would at least diagnose and apply the required medication to cure the hydra-headed infections.
Naija chics go to the streets to try various things they heard from one area boy/girl.
Alum, Gravel, Palm Oil and moi=moi to cure Candida. . . . . Is that feasible?
Queenisha, God is calling u to help your sistren. . . . . .Organise a rally.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:26am On Jul 11, 2008
Queenisha:

don't mind hannibal

GOD FORBID grin cheesy,

Hannibal:

You need to see babes bending n picking n analysing their sizes. . . .  grin cheesy

See me see wahala, Hannibal, You will have to take me there for me to see with my two "church' eyes before I can ever believe this, Man go to bed, cheesy :DIt's sleep "talking" here.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:27am On Jul 11, 2008
davidylan:

Simple remedy - date a real woman who knows what it means to take care of herself . . . u'd be shocked the number of women who smell even better when their clothes are off.  wink
Step up your game brothers . . . time to lay of the cheap chics.

Thank you!

I'm trying to understand them two
are they saying ladies shouldn't have a problem dating men with MO and BO because they've had to endure girls with PO undecided
I don't get their argument
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Pataki: 2:28am On Jul 11, 2008
Queenisha:

LOL.
Why don't you add it to your pick up line grin
I am more safer with my fumigant than adding anthing to my pickup line. grin cheesy grin

Hannibal:

You need to see babes bending n picking n analysing their sizes. . . . grin cheesy
Abeg, leave all these okirika babes alone. grin cheesy grin

Small time they will come opening threads chastising men, you need to see the way them dey fight for this okirika clothes. grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:31am On Jul 11, 2008
Pataki:

I am more safer with my fumigant than adding anthing to my pickup line. grin cheesy grin

Abeg, leave all these okirika babes alone. grin cheesy grin

Small time they will come opening threads chastising men, you need to see the way them dey fight for this okirika clothes. grin cheesy grin

na animal go buy okirika ?
no be person go buy okirika ?
infact my grandpa  "trained" his kids in school, dealing on okirika and plain george
Okirika is big business o

I just thought to say that one
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Hannibal: 2:32am On Jul 11, 2008
Queenisha:

Thank you!

are they saying ladies shouldn't have a problem dating men with MO and BO because they've had to endure girls with PO undecided

You must be very intelligent. . . . . .  .That is exactly what i am saying!!!

Can a blind man say he won't roll with someone deaf because he's disabled?
Y'all shouldn't throw stones in a glass house. tongue tongue tongue
Let MO and PO clash (the odours might neutalise each other). . . . .afterall negative-negative produce positive. grin cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:34am On Jul 11, 2008
Queenisha:

infact my grandpa  "trained" his kids in school, dealing on okirika and plain george

For my sake Q, please some light na, I am lost like thewere  Israelites in the desert  
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Pataki: 2:36am On Jul 11, 2008
Queenisha:

infact my grandpa "trained" his kids in school, dealing on okirika and plain george

Well said.

In addition, tell your fellow women when they purchase okirika, they should at least wash it before putting it on. The way they fight over these okirika clothes, you do think it is BOGOF. grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:40am On Jul 11, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

For my sake Q, please some light na, I am lost like thewere  Israelites in the desert 

okirika is another name for second hand clothing also called OK or "bend down select"
George is a type of wrapper popular mainly amongst Easterners in Naija.
There's plain george and designed george
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Pataki: 2:40am On Jul 11, 2008
Queenisha:

Thank you!

My argument is this, ladies have far more offensive odor beyond my imagination. I can easily recall fetid odors from ladies than from guys. embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Hannibal: 2:42am On Jul 11, 2008
Pataki:

Well said.
In addition, tell your fellow women when they purchase okirika, they should at least wash it before putting it on. The way they fight over these okirika clothes, you do think it is BOGOF. grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is hilarious.
Memoir of a Nigerian chic Vol. II
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:45am On Jul 11, 2008
oya make I go sleep , people
nighty night

Pataki:

Well said.

and tell your fellow men to brush morning and night including their tongues, floss, visit the dentist regularly, scrubs their nails, treat their smelly fungal feet, scrub their armpits, use deodorant and change their underwears daily not wear the same boxers for one week straight.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:47am On Jul 11, 2008
Queenisha:

okirika is another name for second hand clothing also called OK or "bend down select"
George is a type of wrapper popular mainly amongst Easterners in Naija.
There's plain george and designed george

ok ok , Gracias,

@Hannibal, go to bed jare tongue tongue, Men bolos stink too, so what's your point?  My sister told me she has seen some real stinky tolos in her examination room, I still cannot fathom why she chose that profession, tongue
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by KarmaMod(f): 2:48am On Jul 11, 2008
Lolz. G'night osisi. Thanks for the lesson grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:51am On Jul 11, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lolz. G'night osisi. Thanks for the lesson grin

Is this TOH
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by motunrayo4(f): 2:51am On Jul 11, 2008
Everyone has had bad breath a couple of times in thier lives so yes I would date a guy with bad breath but to a certain extent. . . .if he straight up has halatosis (or whatever its called) then HELL no tongue.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Hannibal: 2:54am On Jul 11, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

@Hannibal, go to bed jare tongue tongue, Men bolos stink too, so what's your point? My sister told me she has seen some real stinky tolos in her examination room, I still cannot fathom why she chose that profession, tongue

Men can't stink as much as women. . . . . .The anatomy of both genitals tell the story. grin cheesy
Of course, some men are pathetic with their grooming but for some women to come here and do verbal lynching on men is unfair.
Both sides have their short-comings.
Capice??
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by omoge(f): 2:58am On Jul 11, 2008
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by OrumbaS89(f): 3:46am On Jul 11, 2008
I have broken up with a guy for that.

Why deal with someone who can't even to smell good?
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by RedHotChic(f): 4:24am On Jul 11, 2008
How did they deal with these odors during the time of Joseph and Mary Magdalene since they don't have tampons, deodorants and Colgate?
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by KarmaMod(f): 4:31am On Jul 11, 2008
Im sure mint leaves existed.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by sima(f): 4:50am On Jul 11, 2008
@topic, grosssss
how i fit kiss him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox / Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail / She's 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Go On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.