Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,112 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

14teenK's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 14teenK's Profile / 14teenK's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 44 pages)

Pets / Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by 14teenK: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
What’s with the new brown coat your dog is sprouting
Health / Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by 14teenK: 7:38am On Jul 07, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Just see this one

Instead of Thanking God that you're hearing undiluted word of God for free, you're here making noise.

mtchewwwww.
by saying the word of God for free, are you implying you have to pay for it in some places? All this sheeples sha

3 Likes

Pets / Re: My Dog Lost Her Entire Litter Of 9 Pups by 14teenK: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Eveezy:

Pele, my own case dere re lots of reason, she traveled a long distance during d early stage of pregnancy in a non condusive environment
alright bro but let’s still keep the fate up
Pets / Re: My Dog Lost Her Entire Litter Of 9 Pups by 14teenK: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2018
Eveezy:

una own good, my stupid dog dey day 64, no milk production whatsoever, enlargement MBA! but on day 58 she was looking swollen with larger and pinker nipples, she even released mucous discharge on day 62, but today wen be 64, my eyes can't see ntin
damn all this talk just Dey rise my HBP
Pets / Re: What Breed And How Old Is My 'jochebed' by 14teenK: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2018
Upload pictures of her op
Pets / Re: My Dog Lost Her Entire Litter Of 9 Pups by 14teenK: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
countsparrow:

I wonder o... Very few breeders can do half of what you do o... I was in a group and i asked for information sometime ago, if you see d way they wer hoarding info like its petrol during scarcity, so.etimes they read and dont reply... I was so mad... Who does that, does someone's dog giving birth means u wont sell ur pups? I dislike greedy Nigerian, u are doing it for a dog in pain not me... Later they will say i am in it for d love i have for d dog not for monetary purpose... I spit on their faces...

Sorry for my strong language grin
to be honest with you, the Vicent guy matter tire me pass you, and he was boldly saying it’s for those that need it. I be wan give the guy words but let me reserve my comment

6 Likes

Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
TIDDOLL:

Bro, is the male a DDR??
no he is not, but he is a very nice specimen
Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eveezy:

see as ur female be like d male
lol she is a very big dog bro
Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2018
Another successful tie

Romance / Re: Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion by 14teenK: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Acjohn:
The last time I and my friend went to get it for his girl. We met girls who looked shocked after they heard what we came to buy.
I just told them that I was purging and needed something to guide my backside from spilling its content as it pleases.
What was supposed to be they mocking us ended in jokes.
grin

Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2018
Eveezy:
how long was she on heat? cos if am to calculate, that would be abt 7 to 8 wks, please explain, 7wks is abnormal na
the last time I posted that I missed a heat, that was not actually a heat, it was a mild bloody discharge, a slight complication which we treated. She actually came on heat 11days ago
Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tasha was crossed today, she is a bit taller than the male. cheesy fingers crossed

1 Like

Pets / Re: Is This Little Guy 100% German Shepard? by 14teenK: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Any update on the puppy?
Pets / Re: I Love My Dogs! by 14teenK: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
@ jayned when did you exactly start your 70 days count,is it immediately after the mating is concluded?
Pets / Re: 1 Male Quality Working Straight Back Gsd For Sale by 14teenK: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2018
frowland:
100k for Alsasian?
I assume since you can’t write the word Alsatian correctly, you probably won’t know the worth of the dog.

2 Likes

Gaming / Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Babysho:

Those middle Eastern countries, na crazy people full there o. I played another one too like that, after dropping from the parachute, two guys just spoke their language on the voice chat and ran towards me. Started blowing me thinking blows can knockout teammates. Later into the match, after I went solo, they ran over the other teammate and then me.
you can’t run over team mates again in the new update

3 Likes

Gaming / Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2018
typicalgamer:

bro you dae rool with bots level up like 30 then pubg go open mouth swallow you

in game. name alinted433
lol the guy was killing bots when he gets to diamond in go no as e Dey go, when you play against guys who know how to use all four forms of grenades and throwables.

For me I love that stun grenade it completely blinds the enemy
Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2018
okikiosibodu:
You canine has a beautiful coat
thanks bro
Celebrities / Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by 14teenK: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Don’t even blame him, I blame the karashika

1 Like

Romance / Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by 14teenK: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Why , why , why are you people disgracing us like this

28 Likes 2 Shares

Pets / Re: CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) by 14teenK: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Your pups were not so cute as puppies, but they became heavier and their structures became more outlined at 5months, their coats are awesome.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Boarboel, German Shepherd, Bull Mastiff Or Caucasian Which Is The Best by 14teenK: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Funnicator:

my 2months pitbull once wounded my 2years old german shepherd in a mere play.

gsd are weak.
lol depends on the GSD , If you need a well balanced and a dog that would guard you and your compound instinctively, a GSD is your best bet everyday

4 Likes 1 Share

Gaming / Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Once you have made it to platinum and above, you start playing with expert players, people that can take off your head with AWM from 100yards. It becomes interesting, yet difficult
Gaming / Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2018
FuckoffMOD:
I never sabi dis game wella

Just download it on my camon c9

Who gonna teach me abeg
add me up kingsleyO you will learn more when you team up with friends.
Pets / Re: BC update (Special dogs) by 14teenK: 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Cute dogs, ted is actually the most handsome and he is pretty big
Pets / Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by 14teenK: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
The late cauc is just too cute

3 Likes 1 Share

Gaming / Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Babysho:

Hey add me at Oshozondi1. I play almost everyday.
lol funny name
Gaming / Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by 14teenK: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
GTA v, sleeping dogs, assasins creed series, I literally played them everyday till I completed them, had to restart GTA V afresh, that game is addicting. Sleeping dogs also, the karate and Chinese mob was awesome.
Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
animalhuman:
Your dog is doing nice bro, what food do you feed her, please can you share some info!
not on anything special, she eats what I eat and most times Golden mourn
Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eveezy:

Ooo that's good to hear, when was this?
about three weeks ago
Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eveezy:
Tasha no wan come on heat?
she don see first heat , skipped it.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2018
sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.