Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

14teenK's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 14teenK's Profile / 14teenK's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

Pets / Re: Boerbel VS German Shepherd by 14teenK: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2018
SeyiJayden:

My 10weeks gsd looks just like yours. What do you feed it sir .. An inexperienced dog owner
she was on bingo Dry food till about 4months, then she started rejecting it, since then she eats what I eat, rice mixed with fish or meat, don’t forget to supplement it with multivitamins and cod liver oil for the coat.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Boerbel VS German Shepherd by 14teenK: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yorubaseeker:
If i might drop my opnion i would pick a boerboel. Reason being that german shepherd are noise makers but bb are lovely cute dogs who seldom bark unlike gsd who can bark at wind
you are right up to some extent, German Shepherds are naturally guard dogs, hence them alerting you at any slight noise

3 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Made In Nigeria: The Unexplored Vintage Car Industry (documentary) by 14teenK: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nice sharp video, that Benz though

1 Like

Pets / Re: Difference Between A Mixed Breed And A Diluted Breed by 14teenK: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin

Literature / Re: The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls by 14teenK: 2:58am On Dec 21, 2018
kokakola:
SENT TO ALL THE EMAILS BEFORE NOW
Please send to 14teenk@gmail.com
Celebrities / Re: Paw Paw Got Himself A New Cute Horse :photo by 14teenK: 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
What manner of illiteracy is this?, that is a Great Dane

4 Likes

Gaming / Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Add up Hydraxkingsley, for high pressure players, campers please abort
Gaming / Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by 14teenK: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Appleyard:
The triads think they can mess with me the triads, with me! Drop by later, and I will give you something for them to launder; their own blood-stained clothes.

grin grin

Who can tell the GAME? cool
GTA 3 Salvatore Leone or toni cipriani
Crime / Re: Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo by 14teenK: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
I guess this was the case. See format! grin

8 Likes

Business / Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by 14teenK: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
oloyolo:
19 although am broke asf right now, am 23.

mine was multiple millions I made it from bitcoin, software and domain names.

one guy from nairaland here introduced me to bitcoin back then (for free ) he was giving one eBook like that.

I learned a few thing from his book,but being the mad man that I was, I discovered a way to tipple my result and boom I was raking in bitcoin like craze.

then I hooked up with this Chinese girl on Facebook we started swaping ideas before you know it I had about 20 bitcoin. at then one bitcoin was about 200$ then some crazy sh** happend bitcoin went from 200$ to about 1000$.

I cashed out. dude, I was fucking rich. but as you already know 19years and millions are not a healthy combination.

I basically thought I was the next bill gate. it funny how success leads to success then to more success, then to a huge failure. me and my best friends, we were living lavish.

again some one from this same nairaland sold an eBook about domain name buying and selling to me.

I started trying to buy domain name, but wasn't making much (like 500$ per month) 500$ didn't mean much to me back then.

then I stumbled upon this white guy, he was also a domain name trader, he was teaching people how to buy and sell domain and software on flippa. although his course was expensive about 800$ I bought it, then I also bought a 1000$ course on digital marketing. after the taking those courses I lunched out on my own, I bought a bunch of domain names and about 4 softwares.

most of the domain name didn't sell well some didn't sell atall but 3 sold for a wopping some of 15000$ combined.

it is funny how lots of people say money can't change them I was one of those guys. but trust me after this second win, I was sure I was going to be up there with mark zuckarburg some day.

then something crazy happened, one of my 4 software gained like 3million active users. turned out the original owner of the software was from isereal, and his research was on point, isreali market really needed the software, but the guy was marketing and trying to monitize it the wrong way.

by accident I got it just right the software began marketing it self and before you know it a giant iseareli company asked me to sell it to them.

being young and dumb I didn't know how to monitize it so when I saw who was willing to pay, bam I sold it. I made a mistake though, I should have let them name a price or at least named an unrealistic price but silly me I asked for what I thought was a fair price 100000$.

they did what every good business men would do they bargained for a lower price 70k$.

I agreed bam this time even GOD couldn't stop me I was mega rich.

but like what my mentors always say when there is to much supply of money, it begins to flow to unnecessary places. I blew all the money, although most were on other ventures that later failed.

yea I spent good money on lavish lifestyle , but I wasn't that stupid, most of my money actually went into other businesses and investment but I was young and stupid so I paid for it .

I walked away with lot of experiential knowledge. at this point in my life I am trying to gain momentum again and GOD know that when I do, I'm never stopping, I'm not saying I have learned everything there is to learn, I'm saying that i have learned to do less stupid things than most people and I still think am going to be up there with the big boys although I don't want to be famous like them I don't want to be on any list.
Mehnnn your story is crazy and inspiring can we get in touch I like confident spirit’s 0.8.16.678 6930
Business / Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by 14teenK: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
nwanneni:
oh wow!that business is a gold mine a lot of people don't know about.
But i do it between countries and i smuggle only expensive whiskey.
I am also a major rice smuggler,wood smuggler,fuel diverter and currency analyst!
Can we get along? We have so much in common how can I reach you.
Business / Re: What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? by 14teenK: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Pucibit:
Let me add my losses too.

Lost 3000$ to a guy who I gave money to run a promotion for me.

lost a huge amount of money to pepper farming this year... the soil is diseased. pepper were spoiling before harvest.

lost 1200$ when I lost my phone that has my blockchain app which I open only with fingerprint.

Getting back on my feet with crypto trading. I have a whatsapp group where traders discuss and network. the bear market gave me much.
Bro sorry for your loses this so far. I would love to join your crypto group. If it’s open for new members please can I get access to it.
Business / Re: What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? by 14teenK: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2018
movetoca:

The business is a blood money business, anything you see you take. I won't leave it no matter what.
Bro let’s talk please, I love your spirit I have sent you an email. One love
Investment / Re: I Need Help On My Bitcoin by 14teenK: 12:27am On Dec 08, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
I invested recently in bitcoin with #205k, some weeks back the price as been falling and right now I have #123k worth of bitcoin in my Wallet, I'm new to the bitcoin business and I don't understand the whole situation about the rise and fall of bitcoin, is it advisable for me to withdraw the 123k left and I should know that I have lose or I should keep calm, I have been keeping calm with the hope that the price will rise but it keep decreasing and its making me to feel bad .

It will eventually grow its a game of patience, or you can just focus on bitcoin investment. I can recommend a few for you that way you can grow your bitcoin gradually.
Gaming / Re: Anyone Who Installs Games On Ps3 In Lagos At Friendly Price??? by 14teenK: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
They install at Alaba international, at #500 per game
Gaming / Re: My PS 3 Goes Off By Itself...any Engineer In The Building? by 14teenK: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
I don’t know about yours but when mine started that sh!t and I made some repairs, that was it, every month it trips off, I repair again, it repeats same the subsequent month, and that was how it detoriated to tripping off every week, I just pieces the Ps3
TV/Movies / Re: Let's Talk About TITANS by 14teenK: 3:03am On Dec 05, 2018
Posman:

No one is choking it down ur throat, rather you are trying to convince us it's boring.
Now that we know the genre u like, it's understandable that it's boring to you.
but I didn’t quote you to tell you my opinion, you’re the one persistently quoting me and forcing the movie down my throat angry
TV/Movies / Re: Let's Talk About TITANS by 14teenK: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
BlackManta:

Hey.. I found the perfect Teen Titans TV show for you.

I hope you like it smiley
i did try it, it was better than the movie undecided y’all just want to choke down your opinions that the movie is cool down my throat, it isn’t for me.
TV/Movies / Re: Let's Talk About TITANS by 14teenK: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2018
Posman:

Either you've not seen the series
Or you don't follow comic characters
Or you came in with the expectation of teen Titans go

Boring and childish? Lol
No b by force to watch sha
it’s not by force, that’s why I stopped, my own is that the movie is boring and childish, if you think otherwise, it definitely ain’t my problem. Peace
Gaming / Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by 14teenK: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
ladykilllar:

haha exacto, Trevor is my least favorite, i chose to kill him at the end
too bad, the guy gives me joy, to switch on to him and find him wandering the mountains and forests on pants was damn funny

1 Like

Gaming / Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by 14teenK: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
ladykilllar:
you forget a thousand things everyday, makes sure this is one of them
micheal de santa smug morrafuker
Gaming / Re: Dream League Soccer 2018 Official Thread by 14teenK: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Well the update actually upped the difficulty a bit when playing against strong teams, at least the get to pass the balls now and score or try to score, if you’re playing a hacked one, don’t expect to notice the changes
TV/Movies / Re: Let's Talk About TITANS by 14teenK: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
Movie is damn boring and childish, couldn’t continue after the first 4 episodes, wanerbros should stick to animations and comics
TV/Movies / Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by 14teenK: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Someone should recommend a nice action anime and websites to download them, Eng dub or sub action o abeg
Pets / Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by 14teenK: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
The op is stating his fact like he has taken a census on everyhouse in nigeria to know if they own those dogs, you should also put into consideration that not all dog owners are in nairaland.
Pets / Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by 14teenK: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
jln115:
You can't sell a boerboel puppy and call it a boerboel if the parents are not registered with SABBS....its the law in SA act 62 of 1998. Boerboels are a protected land race in SA hence all Boerboels have to be appraised if owners want to legally breed them as boerboels......thus an unregistered boerboel is just another dog/mutt.

Also the with regards to the dogs above, they are just mix breeds.
what I admired most about your write ups is that you stated the facts and laws, carry on bro.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by 14teenK: 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ogcruz:

grin grin

So na only show dogs be the gsd when u know
Bros working line German Shepards are the pure gsds

All I have to tell u is for you to do your research bro

We are all here to learn
technically you’re the one that needs to make more researchs about the dogs you own, I didn’t say there was nothing like European and German blah blah you said ahead, I know about all of that more than you do, what am most bothered about is that you claiming that you know whilst here posting dogs that are not related to any of the bloodlines you were talking about. For Christ sakes the dogs aren’t pure breeds
Pets / Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by 14teenK: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ogcruz:

Oga this one na show dog na

Go google west European working line German Shepard dog
U go see my dog breed
They are not common bkos they take more time to reach full maturity
grin grin grin oga please stop confusing yourself with European and German working line, where are the traces that it has those roots you mentioned
Pets / Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by 14teenK: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
prinzetobi:

Sweet!!!
thanks chief cool
Pets / Re: Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? by 14teenK: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
This is a German Shepherd, that is my German Shepherd, enjoy the pics

6 Likes

Gaming / Re: Gta V Gamers by 14teenK: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
My best missions were the jewelry store robbery, that bike escape was amazing, then killing merryweather also was good, also that mission where Franklin has to cajole those two guys to race with him is also amazing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.