Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort (2604 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Andyblaze: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
He has been her bestfriend right from when they were kids but recently I came to her house only to find her head laying on his lap while they watched a movie. I was perturbed but didn't show it. Later I told her about it but she told me that I should trust her. Should I?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
*takes sit on first page* tongue

Kill her!!!

#TeamGOM
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by dryakson(m): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
Maybe her best friend is casting demon out of her body when you saw then.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Andyblaze: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
god_of_music: *takes sit on first page* tongue

Kill her!!!

#TeamGOM

But she say I should trust her na. Its just bestfriends chilling
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Andyblaze: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mondisweets: grin grin grin

Is this who I think it is?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
More like 'I dis-virgined my own childhood best friend just by seeing her unclothedness in the bathroom' tongue

that guy be fuccking that your girl oo!

@Mondisweets You must be Mondi_cheeks ryt? undecided

#TeamGOM
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Andyblaze: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
god_of_music: More like 'I dis-virgined my own childhood best friend just by seeing her unclothedness in the bathroom' tongue

that guy be fuccking that your girl oo!

@Mondisweets You must be Mondi_cheeks ryt? undecided

#TeamGOM

But the Guy has innocent face na
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Andyblaze:

But the Guy has innocent face na

I give up

#TeamGOM
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Andyblaze: 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
god_of_music:

I give up

#TeamGOM

Please don't leave me between deep blue sea and hell fire
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Andyblaze:

Is this who I think it is?
its a ghost
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Danhumprey: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2013
god_of_music:

I give up

#TeamGOM
grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2013
^^
Trust my ar.se. They're about to take you for a looong ride.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2013
hmmm....

This your story ehn....... lipsrsealed

I think you should try talking to her about it sha!!!

undecided
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2013
grin andy andy......if its not one thing then its the other.................

why always you grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Walexz02(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2013
See if you are not comfortable with their frienndship and you really like the girl, then tell her to quite the friendship or better still to reduce the phase @ which they both meet(as in number of times they meet) . their is no time to take things for granted this days... Don't think of the worst though.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by mashnino(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Guy jez give her a chance... But one thing u shld knw is dat... D guy no more fingz abt her dan you do... Nd if dey wanted to fall in love dey wuld ve done so since b4 u came sef... So y wuld it change when u nd d gal are in a relationship...

Calm down dnt let ur thought break your relationship.. But tell her how uncomfortable u re sha...
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Andyblaze: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mondisweets: its a ghost
okay may her soul rest in perfect ...... ?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Andyblaze: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
rigormortis: grin andy andy......if its not one thing then its the other.................

why always you grin
i hear people are chasing me from village
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by DAY12(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Do the same to another girl in her presence #finish angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Iceman296: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Trust Wetin? I don't Believe A Guy and Girl should be that Close without any Strings Attached. We are Humans and not Animals, Clouded by Feelings and Emotion.

They are Still into Eachother No Doubt So Its Either you Let them be or Dissolve the Friendship( If that's Possible)
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Andyblaze:
i hear people are chasing me from village

as long as they don't catch up with you bro
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by lameli(f): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
well, i'll say trust her, maybe nothing is going on. my best friend is a boy too, and he be in the room when I am dressing up, or he picks up what i'll wear when we are going out, he's straight, and has a girlfriend too, what I am saying is..... such relationships exist with no strings attached, so, just tell her what makes you uncomfortable, and she will understand. TRUST ME!!!
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by lameli(f): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
well, i'll say trust her, maybe nothing is going on. my best friend is a boy too, and he COULD be in the room when I am dressing up, or he picks up what i'll wear when we are going out, he's straight, and has a girlfriend too, what I am saying is..... such relationships exist with no strings attached, so, just tell her what makes you uncomfortable, and she will understand. TRUST ME!!!
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
lameli: well, i'll say trust her, maybe nothing is going on. my best friend is a boy too, and he COULD be in the room when I am dressing up, or he picks up what i'll wear when we are going out, he's straight, and has a girlfriend too, what I am saying is..... such relationships exist with no strings attached, so, just tell her what makes you uncomfortable, and she will understand. TRUST ME!!!

ADONBILIVIT!!!
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
lameli: well, i'll say trust her, maybe nothing is going on. my best friend is a boy too, and he be in the room when I am dressing up, or he picks up what i'll wear when we are going out, he's straight, and has a girlfriend too, what I am saying is..... such relationships exist with no strings attached, so, just tell her what makes you uncomfortable, and she will understand. TRUST ME!!!

Dey der dey dress up in his presence! grin grin
The thing go dey do u lyk film when he's done! undecided undecided undecided

@op, i know u're just tryna waste pple's energy and tym but the truth is assuming this story is true, u're on a rily long thing!
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Danhumprey: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
lameli: well, i'll say trust her, maybe nothing is going on. my best friend is a boy too, and he be in the room when I am dressing up, or he picks up what i'll wear when we are going out, he's straight, and has a girlfriend too, what I am saying is..... such relationships exist with no strings attached, so, just tell her what makes you uncomfortable, and she will understand. TRUST ME!!!
Wait,wait,wait,are u by chance a Nigerian? If you are not a Nigerian,then I understand where you are coming from. I'm sorry to tell you that that won't work in this 'mad man' case.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by lipsyliscious: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
I don't believe u op bt 4 d sake of commenting, I tink u should just snoop around, eavesdrop n read her messages, I guess u cn confirm it for urself dat way cheesy its bad advice bt it won't fail u
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Andyblaze: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thanks for ur advices
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by ifyonu5: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2013
@ op i think you should not jump the gun here she might actually be telling u the truth and nothing might be going on between them i also have a girl as a best friend and we are so close that she even comes to spend days or weeks in my house and sometimes we sleep on thesame bed and nothing happens.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Andyblaze: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2013
ifyonu5: @ op i think you should not jump the gun here she might actually be telling u the truth and nothing might be going on between them i also have a girl as a best friend and we are so close that she even comes to spend days or weeks in my house and sometimes we sleep on thesame bed and nothing happens.
thanks dear.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort by Goldenheart(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
To think i was following this dude.
thought you said your gf left you cos you lied she is your sister.. angry.
what is this romance section all about anyway?
Fiction? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why Kissing Is So Important ! / Going On A Date For The First Time how Should I Go About It / What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.