Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? (4966 Views)

Couple Who Met As Corpers Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Church Alter / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by Secrets11(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
But sincerely, she wore this to church?

Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by iyatrustee(f): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
She definately does not know how to read.

To her, it is just a fashion piece cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Yes I can undecided
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by 175(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
@op, iyatrustee has taken ur virginity. . .you are hers forever!!!!
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by kodded(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
undecided undecided

Sheabi na your fada church be that @ op

....I'd!ot angry
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by Cutehector(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wonders shall neva end.... And she dey for insyd church ooo... I swear this church dey for akwaibom
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by MEGGATRON(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
how many times will you jobless kids open thread about this same picture despite one HITTED frontpage.
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by Pheals(f): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
U people should stop repeating this now...... Act of joblessness
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by wenson(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
dah mass server wan go pursue d girl go house
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by osemoses1234(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Abeg make una liv d girl she no go kill her self nah wetin she get she wear go church....
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by goodgate: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
iyatrustee:
She definately does not know how to read.

To her, it is just a fashion piece cheesy
So you know what it means? Hmmmm
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by alotofgrace(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
I will gaan boro Biro and white T-shirt and construct "YES I CAN" on it. And the sit in her front
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
She is an EEDIOT
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by BreezyRita(f): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2015

Is there a reason you chose to put Calabar in your post? undecided
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by Mznaett: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Op never u use d word "Calabar"anyhow especially when u want 2post anything u aiint sure of
and what if she's 4rm Rivers or any other state? U'll still tag her Calabar right?
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by Secrets11(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mznaett:
Op never u use d word "Calabar"anyhow especially when u want 2post anything u aiint sure of
and what if she's 4rm Rivers or any other state? U'll still tag her Calabar right?
You are mistaking me for someone else
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by mr9ice18(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by Adesiji77: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by chinedusamson(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aft first service ... sec service will start in my hus, pls invite a believer
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by saintneo(m): 5:52am On Jun 16, 2015
Chineke! What an abomination? People should be aware of what was inscribed on their clothes before wearing it in public places.

Thanks for visiting Dreaming Nigeria blog yesterday, I hope to write more interesting topics soon. A new topic has just been published - [url=dreamingnigeria..com/2015/06/integrating-public-utilities-with.html]Integrating Public Utilities with Private Generators[/url] - please remember to leave your great comments and share on other social networks.
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by free2ryhme: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2015
Secrets11:
But sincerely, she wore this to church? 

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2519284_whatiswrong_jpegbe9d72fad5060b40747e2611e1e1329f

she definitely cant read grin
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by Esdb3: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2015
BreezyRita:

Is there a reason you chose to put Calabar in your post? undecided

Where else to use if not Calabar which has a LOT(Land of Thots) of the type of girls the bracket describes.
Re: Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? by jargonzboi(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2015
I pity the girl's punany.
I must to yokopiano her.

(1) (Reply)

Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light / My Picture ( Operation Get Ladies Wet ) / Should a lady cook for a man she is dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.