Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

No Girl Is A Saint - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl Is A Saint (5388 Views)

No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
fabulousfortune: I feel ur pain brotherly, take heart smiley
Thanks man
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
ReineViolette:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

pc guru: well the last time i tackled a post for ridiculing the opposite sex the mod banned me so am guessing am not allowed to stop sexist attacks. but let me say something and run it by you.

I had a bad experience with a certain 'subject' let's say it was 'subject x' my experience with it was bad, now does that mean all affairs relating to subject x must suffer for that bad experience. Now you say no girl is a saint, that's an obvious statement No human is either, we were all conceived in sin assuming you want to go religious. i find it quite shocking that because of one girl you are willing to throw the rest of 99% of female population into the same category. i believe in individuality and that every person is different from the other despite sharing the same race,creed or sex. but then again we are on NL where statements like mine are boring and nerdy. so that's just my take. (Mod hope i don't get banned for this)
Appreciate it bro. If u read my post well, I didn't say guys should avoid dem completely. Once a guy is made he can den find someone.
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Waspy: you can't be so sure man
@Op, e dey happen.... Shiit happens. You just gotta move on.
Seems u kmw wats up

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
I dislike it when generalizations are made. How would you count everyone guilty for the offence of one person (or a few)? Did you try them all?
Yes, you might have had an unpleasant experience but do not generalize.
A hurting lady will say the same you just said but that is not true.
All the same, stop the victim role. You might be but it will not help you heal faster.

2 Likes

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
idnoble135: I dislike it when generalizations are made. How would you count everyone guilty for the offence of one person (or a few)? Did you try them all?
Yes, you might have had an unpleasant experience but do not generalize.
A hurting lady will say the same you just said but that is not true.
All the same, stop the victim role. You might be but it will not help you heal faster.
I get ur point

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
^ ^ ^
I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Godson201333(m): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
You are right,women play essential role is every guys life but its true one needs to focus on his career but wait did you lost focus cos you loved her?
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Godson201333: You are right,women play essential role is every guys life but its true one needs to focus on his career but wait did you lost focus cos you loved her?

Nah I didn't lost focus I realized it would be good if I enlightened other guys out there losing guard to women who will leave them @d end if things aint the way she wants

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by chegx(m): 12:27am On Nov 02, 2013
women are dynamic.
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 02, 2013
@OP im guesing uve met every girl ryt?
Ur sayin no girl is a saint as if there are boys who actually exist devoid of sin

*hisses and catwalks out of thread*

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Rhemar(m): 4:03am On Nov 02, 2013
u don't av 2 generalize, what if a girl faced by a similar situation concludes d same abt guys just b'cos of her experience wt one I think d key is relating wt d right person. There are bad boys nd girls so we also av d gud ones
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2013
chokl8candie: @OP im guesing uve met every girl ryt?
Ur sayin no girl is a saint as if there are boys who actually exist devoid of sin

Am not saying for u to blv eventhough something in u tells u am right. Avnt met every girl but the good ones out there are still good cos their dirty secret isn't out yet
chegx: women are dynamic.
I tell u my brother
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2013
chokl8candie: @OP im guesing uve met every girl ryt?

Re: No Girl Is A Saint by dBard: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
I guess wat d o.p is alluding to is d fact that girls almost Never present t u who they really are but in most cases a facade, a mirror so t speak of wat they perceive d person/guy is looking f in a woman. So, u will see a girl that likes partying and clubbing, not necessarily a bad tin, acting all introverted cos that's wat she feels u would like. By the time u get t find out the truth, usually from others or something, u feel massively betrayed n used..such as d o.p is fe3ling.
This is aside those that set out particularly t deceive guys.

Girls need to start learning to be true to self.
It will Shock y'all the kind of things guys are willing to tolerate cool
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Princewill1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Op All u have to do is to go and reforce esp mentally,u need to be smart.I often say any woman that can out smart me deserve any award.
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Princewill1: Op All u have to do is to go and reforce esp mentally,u need to be smart.I often say any woman that can out smart me deserve any award.
For your mind
dBard: I guess wat d o.p is alluding to is d fact that girls almost Never present t u who they really are but in most cases a facade, a mirror so t speak of wat they perceive d person/guy is looking f in a woman. So, u will see a girl that likes partying and clubbing, not necessarily a bad tin, acting all introverted cos that's wat she feels u would like. By the time u get t find out the truth, usually from others or something, u feel massively betrayed n used..such as d o.p is fe3ling.
This is aside those that set out particularly t deceive guys.

Girls need to start learning to be true to self.
It will Shock y'all the kind of things guys are willing to tolerate cool
Ride on bro
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Mhyke: 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
u gys keep repeating d same tin
love,love,love.
dat's whr u'r mistakn,as long as u like a girl,dat's enof.u'l only get urself trappd if u fall in love,it's ok 2 love bt dont fall bt stand in love
dont get 2 emotional or else,u'l b caught offguard.
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2013
Mhyke: u gys keep repeating d same tin
love,love,love.
dat's whr u'r mistakn,as long as u like a girl,dat's enof.u'l only get urself trappd if u fall in love,it's ok 2 love bt dont fall bt stand in love
dont get 2 emotional or else,u'l b caught offguard.
You seem tobe among the posters that really understood what I posted. Uve made a good point, its cool to like and stand in love but falling in love.....no wayreconsider
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by seangy4konji: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2013
move on jor
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by 190: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2013
im sure a NIGERIAN GIRL is the cause of this thread undecided
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
seangy4konji: move on jor
Since when
190: im sure a NIGERIAN GIRL is the cause of this thread undecided
Yes o only a Nigerian girl will do that
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
geolan:

Yes o only a Nigerian girl will do that
are u a saint yourself?
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mondisweets: are u a saint yourself?
I try not to go funny when am in a relationship
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
geolan:
I try not to go funny when am in a relationship
dont expect to get a saint, when you cannot openly claim yourself to be one smiley
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mondisweets: dont expect to get a saint, when you cannot openly claim yourself to be one smiley
undecidedundecided
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by CanadianBigBoy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
No girl is a saint. When you see what even the so called good girls will do when you place them in the right environment for dirty acts, you will be surprised.

Everyone sees me as a good guy but not one to mess around with. I have deep pockets - I don't go to church - but I can't seem to get some girls to stop calling me.

Once they know he has a house fully paid for, has a master's degree, treats ladies nicely, doesn't talk much meaning their little dirty secrets are safe, and most importantly, is loaded, you will see a different side to them.

My experience with girls of all background is that they adjust their "badness" to match your expectations if they see potential in you.

I already told myself I am not getting married, if possible. Don't trust any girl. Married women are even worse.

Once they know that this brother has it all, is respected, is not boring, and most importantly, doesn't TALK and can keep secrets, bro, you will make her dance between your sheets.
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
CanadianBigBoy: No girl is a saint. When you see what even the so called good girls will do when you place them in the right environment for dirty acts, you will be surprised.

Everyone sees me as a good guy but not one to mess around with. I have deep pockets - I don't go to church - but I can't seem to get some girls to stop calling me.

Once they know he has a house fully paid for, has a master's degree, treats ladies nicely, doesn't talk much meaning their little dirty secrets are safe, and most importantly, is loaded, you will see a different side to them.

My experience with girls of all background is that they adjust their "badness" to match your expectations if they see potential in you.

I already told myself I am not getting married, if possible. Don't trust any girl. Married women are even worse.

Once they know that this brother has it all, is respected, is not boring, and most importantly, doesn't TALK and can keep secrets, bro, you will make her dance between your sheets.

Well said brother. U seem to get the point. If only pple will get d point and stop being biased. Maybe they r in a relationship now and they think its perfect. I just pray they don't get to see d dirty secrets their girl is hiding
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mondisweets: Just because u go around looking for the wrong women doesn't mean they aren't sweet, caring ladies out there. Those who have their priorities set straight don't have this mentality and never do they find it hard to find a good woman

Hmmn
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by hauwaolaniyi(f): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
it obviuos the writer of this thread is ugly
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by geolan(m): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
hauwaolaniyi: it obviuos the writer of this thread is ugly
I bet u'd leave ur bf if u av any for me if we actually see
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by hauwaolaniyi(f): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
geolan:
I bet u'd leave ur bf if u av any for me if we actually see
Yh prove it by uploading your real pic, if yiu can't, yiu then know the answer to your problem with girls,
Re: No Girl Is A Saint by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
hauwaolaniyi: it obviuos the writer of this thread is ugly
U wicked o grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Simple Tips To Enjoy First Time Sex / Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.