Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal (29918 Views)

Seun Kuti: ''Bring Metuh In Chains Next Time'' / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by soma042(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
Who let this waisted sperm out of the shrine
undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
9ja land of chaos and confusion.its well.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Ide4u(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
These people from the other side of River Niger, have peculiar problems!

It's a same!!
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Swizdoe(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
ROSSIKE: Has Seun ever said anything about Tinubu at all?

Just asking. undecided
Has Tinubu ever been in stella's shoes......... Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free..... Just asking too
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by espn(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
T8ksy:

Abi ojare!!!

Just as you ibos have always had a different definition for courage. This just goes to show we can never be one nation as we cogitate

differently. We should have listened to the sardunna but Zik would not have any of it and said we should just forget our differences and

form a mighty nation. Our inability to understand our myriad differences is still clogging the wheels of our progress half a century after

attaining self-rule.
well said..oloshi ppl..igbo dem b ole..always suportn ole!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by cashkid: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
akd jr: Next time before u comment pls try and read the background of the person u talking about, I am a fellow ndi Ibo like u. And I strongly believe ur family can never surpass the record of kuti's family not even now or later except u can take the bull by the horn now!
tell am if e get ears make e hear o!
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by emudiagaebbah: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Fela is not Yoruba.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by espn(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
waternogetenemy: Coming from a family of law breakers. (Kuti Family) Abeg face ur marijuana joooor... grin

Go school... dem no go.... sad

This ret..ard was the one that said he did not believe in marriage. Need i say more? cheesy cheesy cheesy

lik ur uncle(ojukwu)who commited gr8 crime ba..who almost split d country..because of his greed..u dis morons..if u wanna talk abt law breakers..go to ur damn villages(east)den u wld understand me better!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by gurnam: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
khamas19:

....you are not particularly bright ...are u?... undecided

She is the dumbest Ibo on NL....go and ask Chino. grin
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by IYANGBALI: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
waternogetenemy: Coming from a family of law breakers. (Kuti Family) Abeg face ur marijuana joooor... grin

This ret..ard was the one that said he did not believe in marriage. Need i say more? cheesy cheesy cheesy

were you part of the 4k arrangement?has the 4k not finished?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by IYANGBALI: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
emudiaga ebbah: Fela is not Yoruba.
yes he was a ghanian. Oponu ode alakori omo aje okuta ma mu omi

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by soma042(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
Swiz doe: Has Tinubu ever been in stella's shoes......... Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free..... Just asking too

O my goshhhh tinibu has not only been in Stella shoe, but has worn over size the shoe like countless times and your four fathers were too blind to see the big smelling BOOT.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by ujunwapeters: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
Good talk jare! Whether he smokes igbo or not, truth is truth. The madam erred and instead of taking full responsibility for her actions as Prof. Jega did in some of the elections in 2011, she's trying to take Nigerians for a ride. This is unacceptable!
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Swizdoe(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
eagle,eye:

Baba 70 was no respecter of person or tribe.
Seun chooses to remain mute during Ote.dollar vs Lawan saga.
He was blind when Dimeji Bankole did his thing.
But alas, he is a Crusader when it is an Oduah.
NB
Fela wouldn't be fooled by this over night Crusader of Anti-corruption.
abeg lemme ask you a question....... Shey Seun don turn to journalist nii or must he comment on everything.... He only made his opinion known bro... Don't take it personal pls......
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by gurnam: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
arsenalwenger: Seun has suddenly become the 'mouth-piece' of the Yoruba race. Wonders shall never end, this race is truely 'sophisticated'.

You lack basic knowledge...Seun merely expressed an opinion which happens to be articulated in a very simple and logical way....

All you guys gave been doing is to keep reinforcing FFK categorization of you....use of insults...vulgarity and emotional verbiage that avoids the salient points in an opinion.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by omenka(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2013

Must one believe in marriage to be a sage
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by gurnam: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
ujunwapeters: Good talk jare! Whether he smokes igbo or not, truth is truth. The madam erred and instead of taking full responsibility for her actions as Prof. Jega did in some of the elections in 2011, she's trying to take Nigerians for a ride. This is unacceptable!

She is not taking Nigerians for a ride...because many Nigerians from commentaries so far can see through her shenanigan....

The only people she is playing and working on their emotion happens to be her fellow Ibos mainly.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Swizdoe(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
IYA NGBALI: yes he was a ghanian. Oponu ode alakori omo aje okuta ma mu omi
Nice one
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by gurnam: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
soma042: Who let this waisted sperm out of the shrine
undecided undecided undecided undecided

You need a school fee refund, if at your age ..you can't differentiate between wasted and waisted..

Nigeria education is a mess...
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Swizdoe(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
soma042:

O my goshhhh tinibu has not only been in Stella shoe, but has worn over size the shoe like countless times and your four fathers were too blind to see the big smelling BOOT.
I aint a tribal racist like you........ All am asking is if Tinubu was caught red handed like your fellow sister...... Am not talking about presumptions ODE
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by andyanders: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
Seun, na true say na your papa born you. You no go die. You have said the truth and nothing but the truth. The woman na pure thief. I am from the East and to tell you that this woman knew what she was doing, I am not far from the truth. How can you say "do the needful"? She already said, "do as arranged and agreed" Na thief and that was why her husband ran away from her and she is single.

I do not know why Jonathan still allow single women to carry such portfolio.Too bad.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Swizdoe(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
gurnam:

You need a school fee refund, if at your age ..you can't differentiate between wasted and waisted..

Nigeria education is a mess...
I dey laugh.......
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Zet72(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
dani1luv: Here is what Seun Kuti posted on his Facebook page below. . Read:

Aunty Stella. Your memo approved the deal and u asked what the phrase Please do the needful' tell us. Those ode for ur front wey no fit ask u better question sef come dey shake no fit talk. Do the needful is to say do what is needed on ur approval. It doesn't mean do what's right. With that memo we need no other evidence that u broke the law!!

You misappropriated funds for the comfort of ur office at inflated prices! I see u stomping on the little people who work under u as u try to deflect blame. Numbers don't lie. The first bank guy said its a loan not a lease agreement so that's perjury also as u insist on saying lease agreement. The budget is 563 and u approved 643 loan? The facts have indicted u.

Be courageous now and apologize. Strong arming is actually weak it takes the brave person in power to own up to mistakes. They are not ur cars o but u have done plenty magic in acquiring them just for the sake of comfort not necessity and in the face of what we are going thru in naija it's callous.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-G3S2BE7a1vQ/UnUEOxU3A0I/AAAAAAAAGpY/DK7eR__nu8k/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[size=13pt]Source[/size]
I never know say this guys Itiboribo na grade one .....cheii
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Zet72(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mr McJay:

Are you always this st.up.id or you are trying to underplay your idiocy. I don't blame you, If your parents had 'done the needful' and invested in N50 Gold Circle, the world would have one less f.oo.l. All you inherited from your father is his inbred ret.ardation, you compound fo.ol of doubtful ancestry.
See ves
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
FreeGlobe: what is that drunk one saying again, smh. Definitely not a representation of the great Fela
And you think The great Fela would have supported Aunt Stella's action.smh.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by FreeGlobe(f): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Swiz doe: I aint a tribal racist like you........ All am asking is if Tinubu was caught red handed like your fellow sister...... Am not talking about presumptions ODE
Tinubu has not only been caught red handed he has been caught black, blue, yellow and all handed and at all times, Seun and his fellow Yoruba compatriots and press kept mute.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
odua boy: ibos and chararcter assasination,how does he not supporting marriage correlate with him castigating stella for blatant display of corruption,you couldn't even attack any of the salient points he raised but your dumb brain found it so easy to attack his personal ideology and beliefs,just because he deemed it fit to point out the show of shame exhibited by stealar oduah.
With your backward way of thinking you are really a true ibo man
Don't mind those Igbos. It really sucks to come from east of the Niger. The same people that will castigate Wole Soyinka for divorcing his first two wives, though at different point in time, will keep silent at Stella Oduah being a divorcee.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by DonaldGenes(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
Why must yoruba vs Igbo NLanders always e-fighting nah? Abi una dey crase
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by leofab(f): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
odua boy: ibos and chararcter assasination,how does he not supporting marriage correlate with him castigating stella for blatant display of corruption,you couldn't even attack any of the salient points he raised but your dumb brain found it so easy to attack his personal ideology and beliefs,just because he deemed it fit to point out the show of shame exhibited by stealar oduah.
With your backward way of thinking you are really a true ibo man
i wish i can run into you on a particular day, i will personally slaughter and hang your head at the entrance of Yoruba land... Tribal bigot like you.. Bluetooth you are not exclusive..so take note.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by FreeGlobe(f): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
saxywale:
And you think The great Fela would have supported Aunt Stella's action.smh.
what is the "Aunty Stella's action" you lots have refused to share with us, the great fela is not a tribalist and will not align himself in a campaign to pull down igbo ministers on baseless accusations
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Chinwem(f): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
koonbey: Thank you Dear;but he wasn't out to "represent" the great Fela,he was out to express the Opinion that he holds as a result of the application of Intellect and Conscience...both of which you seem to be unable to apply...or maybe you just posses neither.

grin amazing!
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
Please don't smoke marijuana when you want to make babies or they'll turn out like Seun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? / Boko Haram Destroys Nigerian Military Base; 107 Troops MIA - Dailymail UK / NDDC: How Akpabio Moved Against Oshiomhole, Sylva, Omo-Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.