Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal (29802 Views)

Seun Kuti: ''Bring Metuh In Chains Next Time'' / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
well said seun
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by khamas19: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
FreeGlobe: what is that drunk one saying again, smh. Definitely not a representation of the great Fela

....you are not particularly bright ...are u?... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by WHIZBRO(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
waternogetenemy: Coming from a family of law breakers. (Kuti Family) Abeg face ur marijuana joooor... grin

Go school... dem no go.... sad

This ret..ard was the one that said he did not believe in marriage. Need i say more? cheesy cheesy cheesy

What has smoking Marijuana or not believing in Marriage got to do with expressing your opinion as a Nigerian?
If this is your own definition of being an Intellectual, you should be flogged @ the next 'new yam festival' in the Medieval cave you came from.

14 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Orikinla(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
Seun Kuti, thank you for saying the needful. grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by maingwaest(f): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
True talk .
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by osytex: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
koonbey: Thank you Dear;but he wasn't out to "represent" the great Fela,he was out to express the Opinion that he holds as a result of the application of Intellect and Conscience...both of which you seem to be unable to apply...or maybe you just posses neither.
Chimm oooooo!!!!! Abeg na forgive am.. Choii!
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by WildChild00(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin grin [size=15pt] Like father like son.[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Datiboboi: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
My son tell them......
Nnam murum#

8 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by obailala(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
WHIZBRO:

What has smoking Marijuana or not believing in Marriage got to do with expressing your opinion as a Nigerian?
If this is your own definition of being an Intellectual, you should be flogged @ the next 'new yam festival' in the Medieval cave you come from.
Dont mind the reetard... when dumb people have nothing to contribute in an argument, they tend to focus energy on irrelevance
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by MrMcJay(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ikengawo: This guy is the offspring of one of fela's dumber dancers because he doesn't carry the intelligence and creativity of his father. He's an aimless marijuana addicted agbero. Compare him to Femi and you'll know that Fela invested in one more than the other

Are you always this st.up.id or you are trying to underplay your idiocy. I don't blame you, If your parents had 'done the needful' and invested in N50 Gold Circle, the world would have one less f.oo.l. All you inherited from your father is his inbred ret.ardation, you compound fo.ol of doubtful ancestry.

22 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by oduaboy1: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
waternogetenemy: Coming from a family of law breakers. (Kuti Family) Abeg face ur marijuana joooor... grin

This ret..ard was the one that said he did not believe in marriage. Need i say more? cheesy cheesy cheesy

ibos and chararcter assasination,how does he not supporting marriage correlate with him castigating stella for blatant display of corruption,you couldn't even attack any of the salient points he raised but your dumb brain found it so easy to attack his personal ideology and beliefs,just because he deemed it fit to point out the show of shame exhibited by stealar oduah.
With your backward way of thinking you are really a true ibo man

21 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by arsenalwenger: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Seun has suddenly become the 'mouth-piece' of the Yoruba race. Wonders shall never end, this race is truely 'sophisticated'.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Bobosky123(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
What do u expect when they have already fine tune the whole show..U can imagine who the chairman of the committee is..
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by nickz(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Some of my fellow ibo's can be dumb sha ooooo undecided undecided cry

16 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by eagleeye2: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Stella should resign and face the music if found guilty in a court of law.
But, were was Seun Kuti when Otedola and Farouk Lawan were playing their little tricks with Nigerians.
Anyways, Fela was no respecter of person or tribe.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Has Seun ever said anything about Tinubu at all?

Just asking. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by oduaboy1: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
FreeGlobe: what is that drunk one saying again, smh. Definitely not a representation of the great Fela
Am sure if fela was still alive,you wouldn't think twice before calling him a mad man if he dare criticize the lord and personal saviour of the ibo race stealar oduah,so any right thinking person can see through your hypocrisy.
FREEFOOL
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by kabba7(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Is one to believe anyone who does not support this thieving over lipsticked divorcee is now enemy of the igbo"s of Nigeria ?
This guy simple made his own opinion known naim all this heavy heavy yabis . I beg o make una no come give ibo race bad name oh, as e come begin be like say igbo people dey support thief people .me no say no be so e be sha only as e happen., una no go fit kill am me I know dat 4 sure
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by cashkid: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2013

he has right to his opinion, and nt a crime to voice it out. grow up!
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by eagleeye2: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
TribalEAST: Some dummies will start throwing tantrums because he is yoruba.

Continue with the legacy of baba 70.
Baba 70 was no respecter of person or tribe.
Seun chooses to remain mute during Ote.dollar vs Lawan saga.
He was blind when Dimeji Bankole did his thing.
But alas, he is a Crusader when it is an Oduah.
NB
Fela wouldn't be fooled by this over night Crusader of Anti-corruption.

13 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by akdjr(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
Next time before u comment pls try and read the background of the person u talking about, I am a fellow ndi Ibo like u. And I strongly believe ur family can never surpass the record of kuti's family not even now or later except u can take the bull by the horn now!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
The cars are mine, case closed!!!
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by JoSaintiago: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Tokotaya: Thanks, Seun. You make sense with this one at least. You stand with the masses on this.
marijuana workin but doz cars was bought for lagos govt more ova if she buy 36 private jet d masses stil remain poor ask obj
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by zeelo2014: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
eagle,eye:
But, were was Seun Kuti when Otedola and Farouk Lawan were playing their little tricks with Nigerians.
ROSSIKE: Has Seun ever said anything about Tinubu at all?

Just asking. undecided
eagle,eye:
Valid points.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by ballabriggs: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
Yes O, omo baba 70. She should "do the needful" and herself to Ikoyi prison. She is a rogue as one can see from her watery defence.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Peinstein: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2013

Just asking. undecided

Maybe you should peruse his political timeline, I am sure you will have more to learn about Tinubu's ancestry on it.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by ballabriggs: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2013

Just asking. undecided

Did Fela talk about everyone in government even to state level? Rubbish

He chooses what to talk about. He is not under any obligation to speak for you.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by busayobrig: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
Well said. Oya seun, sing the song like your papa.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Ide4u(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
[quote author=FreeGlobe]
Something must be wrong with your mindset!
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Vicdedean(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2013

Can't you be civil pls in your discourse without being rude or insultive for once.
I beg maintain.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by tpapi: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
Too much weed
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
koonbey: Thank you Dear;but he wasn't out to "represent" the great Fela,he was out to express the Opinion that he holds as a result of the application of Intellect and Conscience...both of which you seem to be unable to apply...or maybe you just posses neither.
SMU
see insult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke's Resignation Letter To APC Chairman, John Oyegun (Photo) / Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC / NDDC: How Akpabio Moved Against Oshiomhole, Sylva, Omo-Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.