Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal (29920 Views)

Seun Kuti: ''Bring Metuh In Chains Next Time'' / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by howfarwhatagwan: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
Correct Seun you don talk am finish. We are watching how they are gradually trying to sweep it under the carpet oh our beloved nation when are we going to rise up?
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by twentycent(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2013
@SeunKuti God go bless u with this outburst of urs against the senseless wastage that's eating deep nd endangering the future of our dear country/youths nd may God in his mercies help we that see beyond tribe to be able to rise above the mediocrity of tribal sentiments whch sm of our youths of today has bn indulging in to make this nation great again. Seun Kuti is a human being irrespective of tribe who sees what d average Nigerian goes thru everyday nd also realised that we have heartless leaders/people who find themselves in d offices of power in this our beloved Country. God bless Nigeria/God bless Nigerians that sees beyond tribal lines/God bless u who reads dis nd reasons beyond tribe.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by chidinwachukwu(m): 12:26am On Nov 04, 2013
4litres:
I'm really sorry to say this but you are very
st.upid! I'm not abusing you dear! If nobody
has ever told you that then you have zero
friends! WTF! Yorubas should remove the specks in their eyes first? This is by
far the dumbest comment I have seen all day!
Aren't we gonna start from somewhere?
People like you remain the number 1 reason
why The Giant of Africa remains crippled! She
embezzled funds and it doesn't hurt that
some people out there have not eaten this
entire week? Doesn't that bother you? That
we have it all in this blessed country and yet
millions of people still live like scavengers
doesn't bother you? Sweetie,you need to get
your brains checked! You st.upid,self-
centered,foolish,ungrateful a.s.s.hole!
You can Go Hug a wet transformer,the truth is that If the yorubas were upright and professional in running this nation when they were placed in charge by the Hausas,this country would have developed but you people decided to loot this country to its Kneels,You people should be grateful that someone in the Mold of Princess Odua is trying to Clean up u peoples Mess
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by kaybyte: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2013
Please forget tribalism and just be truthfull for once. She is as guilty as anything and she should face the qonsequence.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by kaybyte: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2013
chidinwachukwu:
You can Go Hug a wet transformer,the truth is that If the yorubas were upright and professional in running this nation when they were placed in charge by the Hausas,this country would have developed but you people decided to loot this country to its Kneels,You people should be grateful that someone in the Mold of Princess Odua is trying to Clean up u peoples Mess. Chidin, you are mad man who has lost it all. I am not a yoruba but you are a fool for making such a dirty statement. With people like you, nig is not going anywhere.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by rapmike(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2013
I am watching dis drama 2 d end!
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by revolt(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2013
Now let it be noted clearly on NL! Stella broke moral ethics by assenting to purchasing cars @ stupendously high prices(waste), but did she steal or engage in any form of defraudn the govt? NO. I personally would luv her sacked but truth is her current travails isn't as a result of unpatriotism but some few thieves she's stepped on! It must be noted that sincerely speaking we all agree Stella is for now our best performing aviation minister ever (prove me wrong). I'd rather see her exit after she's completed her war against those thievn cabals ie bicourtney etc esp now they're @ loggerheads. Now igbos stand behind her not because she's a saint or we see no wrong in her actions but solely because the campaigns of calumny and vituperations employed by western media isn't driven by the masses as such, but by those thieves that hve ensured the aviation industry stagnates so they can feed off FG contracts. Now btw those thieves and Stella who's the bigger enemy? My take is I'd rather see a minister clean the system n exit(whch she eventually will) but those thieves if they succeed in pushinhg her away with all their media antics will continue to feed off the loopholes she's trying to fix. Now based on this I hope NLnders wld undstand y igbos still stand behind her(FOR NOW)? A bigger thief can't be calling for the head of a smaller thief. When she comes out of this current travail its clear the cabal is FINISHED! All their dastardly interests will be so gored, and who'll gain in all this? I think its we the masses. Finally yorubas shld stop makin it look like igbos r ethnically biased here, cos we knw why bulk of her critics are from that region! Thgt ministry has been dominated by. SW for ages so right from tyme, they'd been trying to sabotage her good works! She clearly broke the hedge and the serpents are gnawn! Where were all these media hypocritesand investigators when billions were being siphoned by private consultants for NCAA etc, thiefnubus great LIRS scams etc I don't see any minister busting these cabals better than Stella! What hapnd in power ministry shldnt hapn here ier when Nnaji retired it mitigated the rAdical drive of the power reform.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by ddeola: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2013
How can dey ask her intelligent questions when dey can't even defend under-aged gals ?
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by lindywey2k(f): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
tha_ originator. Just shut d Bleep up!!! Low life!! Swear u don't wish 2 be an ibo guy.

Asshole!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Destroys Nigerian Military Base; 107 Troops MIA - Dailymail UK / Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration / NDDC: How Akpabio Moved Against Oshiomhole, Sylva, Omo-Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.