Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? (1755 Views)

Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by dmcdad: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pardon my ignorance. I always say I have never been heartbroken before, and infact I don't know the true feeling one feels when heartbroken and as such, I would love to know the signs and symptoms and ultimately the overall experience when one experiences an heartbreak.

Enlighten please...
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
D heart will shed into pieces like mashed fish and blood wil spill all over d place grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by ikekings1: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
When he frequents the ashewo house 2,4,7... It happened to a friend of mine..

#rubber heart.. It doesn't break... grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by dmcdad: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Booty butt chic: D heart will shed into pieces like mashed fish and blood wil spill all over d place grin grin grin
Lol... Buh I am really serious about what I asked...
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
dmcdad:
Lol... Buh I am really serious about what I asked...
itS simple------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>PM D-EXPLORER
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
When you break ur heart,u start to have a heartattack.,then u start holding ur chest,u can no longer talk.then u fall nd die.... what other symptoms are there undecided
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by dmcdad: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2013
Monstertrucks: When you break ur heart,u start to have a heartattack.,then u start holding ur chest,u can no longer talk.then u fall nd die.... what other symptoms are there undecided
And die? Buh then virtually all the girls around today have been heartbroken at one time or the other (according to them). If that were the case how come they didn't die? That is going by your assertion...
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2013
There is no specific sign nor symptom,every human reacts to events in different manners. The way dmcdad would hAndle his will be diff from the way 190 would handle his.
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by dmcdad: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2013
Tabh: There is no specific sign nor symptom,every human reacts to events in different manners. The way dmcdad would hAndle his will be diff from the way 190 would handle his.
I see... Have you been heartbroken before?
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
dmcdad:
I see... Have you been heartbroken before?
Yes.
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by dmcdad: 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Tabh:
Yes.
From your experience, what was it like? And what made you to term it that you have been heartbroken?
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
Signs --- she will open a thread on NL saying "ALL men are the same" as if we're to be blamed for her sleeping with ALL the men undecided
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by Popowaa: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2013
You feel this sharp pain in ur heart anytime u think about that person.You feel soo bitter and you regret everything,u feel betrayed and ask urself soo many times where u went wrong.The next most u feel a very strong hate for the person and next you want him back.You just cannt stop crying and hoping he will call u and tell you he wants u back.You dont feel for food too and u dont want to get out of bed too.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by dmcdad: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Popowaa: You feel this sharp pain in ur heart anytime u think about that person.You feel soo bitter and you regret everything,u feel betrayed and ask urself soo many times where u went wrong.The next most u feel a very strong hate for the person and next you want him back.You just cannt stop crying and hoping he will call u and tell you he wants u back.You dont feel for food too and u dont want to get out of bed too.
Choi!!! I think I can now have a glimpse of what it means...
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by Popowaa: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
dmcdad:
Choi!!! I think I can now have a glimpse of what it means...
lol,do u ever wish to experience it?
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by dmcdad: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Popowaa: lol,do u ever wish to experience it?
I don't.... Besides, I don't think I can ever experience it. cheesy
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by Popowaa: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
dmcdad:
I don't.... Besides, I don't think I can ever experience it. cheesy
Dont be too confident,it happens when u least expect it
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by baralatie(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
:Dwhen u see stand at the tip of idumota and he wants to jump!that is a sign.
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by dmcdad: 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Popowaa: Dont be too confident,it happens when u least expect it
I ain't my dear.... Just saying cheesy
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by Popowaa: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
dmcdad:
I ain't my dear.... Just saying cheesy
oksmileysmiley
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by dmcdad: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Popowaa: oksmileysmiley
Thanks for your view...
Re: What Are The Signs And Symptoms That One Is Heartbroken??? by Popowaa: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
dmcdad:
Thanks for your view...
Welcome

(1) (Reply)

I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. / Please Help Me With Your Advise / 7 Things That Women Do That Destroys A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.