Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? (6755 Views)

I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Andyblaze: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
Guys plesse help me. I'm in big problem.

U guys remember that my girlfriend I was telling youse about that hate kissing. Well I made a decision to dump her but I had not told her because I don't have an alternative active girlfriend to move on to. Today she came to my place in the morning(she doesn't attend church normally) and we had intercourse. In the afternoon, we decided to go for a walk. There is this other girl I've been chasing in our street but she has not given in to my chasing. The girl saw me and my girlfriend and I introduced her to my girlfriend. Then she na ask me if she(my girlfriend) is my sister and I said "Yes" because I don't want her to nose I have a girlfriend.

My girlfriend hid her upsetness and after the other girl walked away she gave me an angry look and stormed off. This evening I met the other girl and she sayd she have a boyfriend. Now I have lose from both sides.

Please advise me. Should I beg my girlfriend? Will she listen to me.

Please serious replies as you can see am serious these days

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Serves you right. Karma grin

7 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Andyblaze: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
carefreewannabe: Serves you right. Karma grin
Please am hartbrokin. Am serious plz advise me. Imagine now no more gf and puni
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Emmyk(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Andyblaze:
cheesycheesy

Do you love your ex,. I mean your girlfriend, or you are just after her puni.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
U don't deserve either of them...leave gf/wife material girls alone 4 serious guys cos u don't deserve them. According to ur tune, u only need a sexmate(ashawo) n not a lover.

9 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Andyblaze: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
Emmyk: cheesycheesy

Do you love your ex,. I mean your girlfriend, or you are just after her puni.
I love her a lot. She help me to enjoy my youth
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by wasak(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
now some people will take him serious.
many don't know he's on night duty @ d mortuary... he creates this kind of thread to help him stay awake? how many dead body u Don wash Andy?

21 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by ramaju: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
Andyblaze: Guys plesse help me. I'm in big problem.

U guys remember that my girlfriend I was telling youse about that hate kissing. Well I made a decision to dump her but I had not told her because I don't have an alternative active girlfriend to move on to. Today she came to my place in the morning(she doesn't attend church normally) and we had intercourse. In the afternoon, we decided to go for a walk. There is this other girl I've been chasing in our street but she has not given in to my chasing. The girl saw me and my girlfriend and I introduced her to my girlfriend. Then she na ask me if she(my girlfriend) is my sister and I said "Yes" because I don't want her to nose I have a girlfriend.

My girlfriend hid her upsetness and after the other girl walked away she gave me an angry look and stormed off. This evening I met the other girl and she sayd she have a boyfriend. Now I have lose from both sides.

Speak english please.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Andyblaze: 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
wasak: now some people will take him serious.
many don't know he's on night duty @ d mortuary... he creates this kind of thread to help him stay awake? how many dead body u Don wash Andy?
Just 3..not enough people dying nowadays

Back to topic..please advice me bro. I really dey Gobe!

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Onye iberibe smiley
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Andyblaze: 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Spotless_babe: U don't deserve either of them...leave gf/wife material girls alone 4 serious guys cos u don't deserve them. According to ur tune, u only need a sexmate(ashawo) n not a lover.

But its from sex that you will know if your partner and you are compactable disk for marriage
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Andyblaze: 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
lorretta u: Onye iberibe smiley

Please why do u people hate me. Just advise me plz. Am serious now
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by vizkiz: 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Andyblaze:

dude ur makinq me sick wif ur trashy talks angry u wanna dump d girl n ur still sayinq ur hrtbroken...u knw wt? Go f**k urself

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Danhumprey: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Andyblaze:
You know you are sick and probably high on punny juice,right? grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Danhumprey: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
Andyblaze:
I love her a lot. She help me to enjoy my youth
I pity those who take this clown seriously. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Andyblaze: 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Danhumprey: You know you are sick and probably high on punny juice,right? grin
Guy let's forget about the sex. I really need a partner. If I become lonely (coupled with the face that I love listening to Drake's song) I might just commit suicide.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by GentleMimi: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Danhumprey: I pity those who take this clown seriously. grin
I dey tell u!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Andyblaze: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
Seriously none of you has given me a good advise.Quit judging me, we all have our life to live and we live it differently. Plz gv me tips on how I can appease my girlfriend
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
Well, dayumm!!!

190, Mr Cork, Andyblaze, Onila, Yuzedo etc Na characters wey get special case file. Choi Na wa for NL. Everytime I get to see these peoples threads/replies I start laughing uncontrollably. cheesy cheesy

Anybody wey dey serious about this andyblaze thread dey try Oº°˚˚°
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by fckyourman: 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Idiot, is people like you that makes guy looks like idiots.

Is she the only girl in the world ?

There are a lot of girls out there ?

Go out and have some fun with some else ?

Last Just don't give a fk anymore.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Swiftlee(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
Andyblaze: Seriously none of you has given me a good advise.Quit judging me, we all have our life to live and we live it differently. Plz gv me tips on how I can appease my girlfriend
You want to appease her ? Na amadioha she be abi na sango? Write pidgen make we know say notin dey dia..which kind left to right stuff be dis?..besides..u dont need any advice!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by 190: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
cry cry
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2013
Andy, my girl don deactivate oo! E be like say na my turn!

I'm sorry bro, you might be seeing a 'Nobody' moniker on this by tomorrow! cry

www.nairaland.com/1503703/nadia_sa-gone-sad-face

#TeamGOM cry
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Dannylux: 12:27am On Nov 04, 2013
why una dey deactivate nau? sad
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 04, 2013
Ur vocabulary ehnn. angry angry
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Ollybarbie219(f): 1:38am On Nov 04, 2013
Andyblaze:
Smh..u neva start!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by CanadianBigBoy(m): 1:40am On Nov 04, 2013
This poster no serious.

Why sweat any girl? Mugu, move on to the next bad bitchhh around. cool grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by CanadianBigBoy(m): 1:41am On Nov 04, 2013
Monstertrucks: Ur vocabulary ehnn. angry angry

Always talking about grammar. You can't even compose spell-bounding expressions.

Son of a biatchhh!!! grin cheesy
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Tholudee(f): 2:43am On Nov 04, 2013
wasak: now some people will take him serious.
mortuary? shocked shocked shocked *faints*
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by oladapolif: 5:02am On Nov 04, 2013
Jump inside atlantic ocean..
Re: Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? by iterator25: 6:15am On Nov 04, 2013
Andyblaze: Guys plesse help me. I'm in big problem.

guy you for use pidgin na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. / So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. / Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.