Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

#debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED (3699 Views)

Distance Relationship Can Make/mar Your Relationship If Properly/badly Handled / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Does Religion Make Or Mar Relationships? #debateENDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2013
pc guru: I tried replying your mail it bounced back am down, will keep already at 8.0 clock(6.o clock naija).

It did? How odd. Sorry about that. Before I put your name down, you were for MAR right?
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2013
Seun: --

Lol. cool
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 05, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: To the coordinators;

I may be participating in the debate and I need the coordinators to search for judges with depth. Since the selected topic is based on religion; sentiments will most certainly rear its ugly head. I will like to see judges that are matured enough to overlook their religious stands and see deep into the contents of each participant.

I will also recommend that some free thinkers be included as judges.

Let me make few recommendations;

FreeGlobe
ITBOMB
Okija juju
Repogirl
Pagan9ja
Yuzedo

In all honesty, I don't want to handpick anyone to avoid accusations of bias and/or favoritism. The judges will have given rules and criteria to follow and will judge/score participants according to the criteria and not based on personal beliefs or sentiment. wink

By the way, for which side will you be debating?
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2013
timpaker: Mar

You're in. smiley
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2013
alutacontinua: Can I be a judge? undecided

I don't see why not.
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by fflamingo(m): 8:27am On Nov 05, 2013
fflamingo: Ogugua, I don't know whether it kinda late but sincerely I wish I could participate........hope therz are still allocation for me....
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Mynd44: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2013
ogugua88:

I don't see why not.
What can I do? I'll be nice and carry out my duties well.

**puppy face**
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2013
fflamingo: Ogugua, I don't know whether it kinda late but sincerely I wish I could participate........hope therz are still allocation for me....

Oops. I'm sorry, must've missed this.

Do you want to participate as a debater or a judge? If you're debating, then for which side? smiley
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by ITbomb(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2013
I will participate on the 'Make' side .
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by xynerise: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
What can I do? I'll be nice and carry out my duties well.

**puppy face**
You can sell pop-corn to the audience
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Mynd44: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2013
xynerise:
You can sell pop-corn to the audience
Ogugua, is that allowed? Can I be a judge?
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by fflamingo(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2013
ogugua88:

Oops. I'm sorry, must've missed this.

Do you want to participate as a debater or a judge? If you're debating, then for which side? smiley

For the MAKE side.....
Supporting the Motion....
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2013
for the Mar and i will be sure to keep it civil and not go anti-religion mode depends on the argument though or and also no catholic bashing that day too i promise
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mynd_44: Ogugua, is that allowed? Can I be a judge?

I think it's best if general members judge.
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
fflamingo: For the MAKE side.....
Supporting the Motion....

Great! smiley

pc guru: for the Mar and i will be sure to keep it civil and not go anti-religion mode depends on the argument though or and also no catholic bashing that day too i promise

Lol. Sounds good. smiley
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
ogugua88:

Can I be a troll then?
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mynd_44: Can I be a troll then?

At your own risk...
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
We're about 48 hours away from the debate. So far, we have five debaters total (2 make, 3 mar). I'd like for the two sides to have an equal number of debaters. We also have 4 judges. Hopefully, one more person volunteers to judge as there should be an odd number of judges in case of a tie.

Anymore takers?
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
ogugua88:

You're in. smiley

I registered my interest before TimPaker and wasn't called up.

https://www.nairaland.com/1504182/debate2013-does-religion-make-mar#19303321
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
GustavoFring: I registered my interest before TimPaker and wasn't called up.

Sorry. I must've missed yours too. You're on the list as well. smiley
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
ogugua88:

Sorry. I must've missed yours too. You're on the list as well. smiley

Cheers.
If you're unable to find someone else to argue for the motion, I could easily switch sides...
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by timpaker(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
GustavoFring:

I registered my interest before TimPaker and wasn't called up.

Do you wish to take my place? I can easily step down for you.
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
GustavoFring: Cheers.
If you're unable to find someone else to argue for the motion, I could easily switch sides...

Cool, and thanks! Hopefully a few more show interest, so that won't be necessary.

timpaker:
Do you wish to take my place? I can easily step down for you.

No! You're fine as you are. smiley
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by sakaguchi(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me! Me! Me! Ogugua me!
**raising my hands***
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Adaeze003(f): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2013
ITbomb: I will participate on the 'Make' side .
chukxy44: I would like to be a contestant and I strongly support " Religion mars relationships"

@ogugua, I think you missed these

1 Like

Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Adaeze003(f): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2013
Preceedo: I'm interested in being a contestant and I support " Religion makes a relationship"

mail me if I'm chosen
And this. Lol! Shine your eyes o
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Adaeze003(f): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2013
switdil: Ll love to participate o

You can! Just pick a side

sakaguchi: Me! Me! Me! Ogugua me!
**raising my hands***

If you're serious, pick a side and let's roll! cool
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Team Pc Guru cool cool
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by UyiIredia(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
ogugua88:

You fall my hand o! You PM'd me without pasting the link to this thread. What if I ain't found it. Please I'm still interested in debating. I hope it's within next week. I got a week BBC plan specially for this debate.
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by UyiIredia(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
I'm on the mar side but I will join the nake side if you have to many 'mar candidates'.
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by UyiIredia(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Seems the make side is few. I'll join them. Ogugua I await a favourable decision. I say this because you owe me by not giving the link here. Didn't know there was a new thread made to pick debaters and judges.
Re: #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED by texanomaly(f): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Can I be a judge? I can be fair and impartial. I am good at listening to all points of view, and am not quick to judgement. I believe in all having the right to their opinions and beliefs.

Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Secretly Love / 36 Questions That Will Make Anyone Fall In Love With You / Why Married Women Still Enjoy the sweetness of Sex Outside Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.