Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! (7482 Views)

Dear Seun Osewa;a Nairalander Writes.......... / Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought / Dear Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
i have never taken interest in tht section... and never will......
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by AbuMikey(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
TruthTella:

Why didn'tyou report this to Seun? What she did is clearly against mod rules undecided

I just overlooked it,cos I got banned immediately the moderator modified my post.

Report to Seun?
That wasn't necessary,cos I just wanted everything to die down....

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by homesteady(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I hate that section die!!! angry

To the extent I got a week ban for just a lil argument with deols, and my post got edited this way

I'm using this medium to tell all religious mods that, I , for sure knows that the way they take banning activities there, isn't just the way
things should be done...

HumbledbyGrace, I hope you see this angry

You remember that tpia's thread in religion section?? I don't know what I did, I just saw that I've been banned by humbledbygrace for about 1week - reason - I broke rule1
I don't know how I derailed that thread! Tpia made a funny comment and I laughed! Then HGB quoted me, she did not write anything, she just put an angry smiley. I then replied the angry smiley with a smile!
She then hid the post and banned me!
This is the 1st time I'm talking about this stuff because the ban did not bother me! I hardly visit the religion section! It was just tpia that took me there
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
homesteady:

You remember that tpia's thread in religion section?? I don't know what I did, I just saw that I've been banned by humbledbygrace for about 1week - reason - I broke rule1
I don't know how I derailed that thread! Tpia made a funny comment and I laughed! Then HGB quoted me, she did not write anything, she just put an angry smiley. I then replied the angry smiley with a smile!
She then hid the post and banned!
This is the 1st time I'm talking about this stuff because the ban did not bother me! I hardly visit the religion section! It was just tpia that brought me there
why dont we all campaign against this humbled by grace individual...
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by AbuMikey(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
homesteady:

She then hid the post and banned!
This is the 1st time I'm talking about this stuff because the ban did not bother me! I hardly visit the religion section! It was just tpia that brought me there

That thread is the exact thread where my dislike for HBG started, she banned me for breaking rule 1 and 2.

I was confused at first,cos I know, and I'm very sure I didn't break the said rules,and for her to ban me for such trivial issue,.

I tried sending her a PM, but she totally ignored.

Lemme stop here,cos I don't want to start saying stuffs that happend behind closed doors....atleast, for now wink

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by AbuMikey(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2013

Homesteady, if you can remember, You even asked me if I got banned by HBG, I totally ignored the question,cos I never wanted us to raise an issue because of her.

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: why dont we all campaign against this humbled by grace individual...

I'm in support.. please create a thread on general.. nd post the link here. deols ns humbled grace
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by AbuMikey(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2013

And she bans people at will.

Those complaining of Sexkilzz haven't encountered HumbledbyGrace angry

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by AbuMikey(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2013

She even gave Logicboy03 a Year long ban for just mere 3 posts trolling shocked

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by AbuMikey(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2013

She's just one hell of a Proud Lady angry

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by AbuMikey(m): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2013

She likes to form "Oga" at everytime angry

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by AbuMikey(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2013

She does her banning, just for jokes,.... I gat proofs wink

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by AbuMikey(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2013

HumbledbyGrace IntoxicatedbyModship.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by AbuMikey(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2013

5 likes, and I open an "Anti-HumbledbyGrace" thread cool

15 Likes

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Where e dey?
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

im in support mahn...

handle humble by grace, lemme handle deol.....
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Guys.. please i need your support in being a mod who puts an end to all these..
i promise its gonna be different if I'm mod.. I've opened threads but seun doesn't see them.. i need your support
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Mintayo(m): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
I thought this thread is for doels and her islamic section,why HBG again?
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mintayo: I thought this thread is for doels and her islamic section,why HBG again?
coz both are easily paranoid..
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by AbuMikey(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mintayo: I thought this thread is for doels and her islamic section,why HBG again?

Just like My previous post wink

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Lol
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Dhurmynick: Guys.. please i need your support in being a mod who puts an end to all these..
i promise its gonna be different if I'm mod.. I've opened threads but seun doesn't see them.. i need your support

c'mon
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by AbuMikey(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by homesteady(m): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

That thread is the exact thread where my dislike for HBG started, she banned me for breaking rule 1 and 2.

I was confused at first,cos I know, and I'm very sure I didn't break the said rules,and for her to ban me for such trivial issue,.

I tried sending her a PM, but she totally ignored.

Lemme stop here,cos I don't want to start saying stuffs that happend behind closed doors....atleast, for now wink
Abu Mikey:

[b]

Homesteady, if you can remember, You even asked me if I got banned by HBG, I totally ignored the question,cos I never wanted us to raise an issue because of her.

[/b]
Even if she said I derailed the thread by just smiling back at her, does that deserve a one week ban?? Well na she be Oga for there! Let her do what ever she wants!
I was even surprised when I saw her in that your chatroom, after what she had done, she still wanted to play the game with us grin
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by homesteady(m): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: why dont we all campaign against this humbled by grace individual...

I dont need to campaign to vote her out, I hardly visit that section, so I don't have any business with her
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by switdil(f): 12:00am On Nov 06, 2013
Seun need to dey flog some mods

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by deols(f): 5:37am On Nov 06, 2013
@Abu Mikey,

I am sorry for editing your post that way.
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by beejaay: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2013
deols: @Abu Mikey,

as much as i dont like your style and dont think i will ever do, i very much appreciate this your public apology. i hope he accepted it and that u guys shd understand that people should have freedom to say their mind. we cant fight for our religions no matter hw hard we try, instead we should give rebuttal to whatever people say about us

thanks
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by TruthTella(m): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I just overlooked it,cos I got banned immediately the moderator modified my post.

Report to Seun?
That wasn't necessary,cos I just wanted everything to die down....

I still think you should report to Seun. This is how these mods get power crazed and go about making Nairaland miserable for other people.
Even if you don't tell Seun he will still do a local search of his name and see this thread so nothing spoil grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dygeasy(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2013
Funny Thing Is I Don't Get To Have Problems With All These Popular Mods.

Lmao @ Mickey Mouse. Abu Sorry I Laughed.

gringringrin

All Of This Will Fall On Seun's Deaf Ear.
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by AbuMikey(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2013
deols: @Abu Mikey,

No worries smiley

We still cool wink

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Idrismusty97(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Islamic section is like Saudi Arabia.
Lol you got me cranking real hard.All my post in islamic section are hidden not even one is accepted.True talk guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

A Public Apology To Ishilove / Latest Price Of Petrol (per Litre) In Nigeria Today – 17 April 2024✅ / Canadian Words/Slangs and their meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.