Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! (7488 Views)

Dear Seun Osewa;a Nairalander Writes.......... / Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought / Dear Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Italiano1: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

Gtfoh we know people from your part of the world are legendary liars. Say me well to tunde-olaniyan, Segun Oshogbo, tosin7 , chima- adeoye and other naira land igbotic Yoruba wannabes.

Chima_Adeoye is now Chima_Agbalajob grin grin
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
odua boy: I dont know what seun was thinking when he decided to make a romance addict sexkid the mod of the politics section,someone that knows nothing on politics,he contributes nothing only knows how to ban and hide posts
Afam is a closet tribalist,he enters a yoruba bashing thread and turns a blind eye but quickly bans yoruba posters on flimsy excuses
i can remember vividly the snake called afam banning me for a whole week for typing "Yiibo".ibos were left roaming free without any ban for typing "Yerobas""Yorrober" e.t.c

people like these shouldn't be moderating
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by eggheaders(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Eze Promoe:
It seems your cerebral membrane is yolky? Or Are you not egghead again? grin

To know that your unicellular pea sized brain run on the same o.s like my grandpa cupboard t.v. forgive your mental ret.ardness.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by eggheaders(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Italiano1:

Chima_Adeoye is now Chima_Agbalajob grin grin

After tpiah disgrace the subhumanoid..
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
this is serious
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by eggheaders(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
odua boy: I dont know what seun was thinking when he decided to make a romance addict sexkid the mod of the politics section,someone that knows nothing on politics,he contributes nothing only knows how to ban and hide posts
Afam is a closet tribalist,he enters a yoruba bashing thread and turns a blind eye but quickly bans yoruba posters on flimsy excuses
i can remember vividly the snake called afam banning me for a whole week for typing "Yiibo".ibos were left roaming free without any ban for typing "Yerobas""Yorrober" e.t.c

It took more than 24 hours for midastouch1 lobby sexkid to ban eze promoe on that thread. After Afam has ban all the Yoruba posters and all Igbo posters were left alone to have a field day.
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
THE BASIS OF THIS THREAD HAS BEEN LOST, ITS NOW TURNING INTO AN E-FIGHT tribal THREAD... VERY STUPI.D ACT BY SOME FEW NAIRALANDERS.... IM OFF.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by homesteady(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: THE BASICS OF THIS THREAD HAS BEEN LOST, ITS NOW TURNING INTO AN E-FIGHT tribal THREAD... VERY STUPI.D ACT BY SOME FEW NAIRALANDERS.... IM OFF.
GBAM
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
SMH, see what youths are engaging themselves in. "This one banned me, he did not ban that one" like small children, smh, really shows how jobless you guys are.
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by DICKtator: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Please i don't understand what is going on here!

Who is bannnginng who?

I also want to be baaangged ooooo!!!!.

Are the mods bannnngggingg people?

I would choose HumbledbYGrace, deols,Ogugua88,Sissypoossiee,ijebabe,adaobi123 fork kiss kiss kiss kisschaircover,Missy B,kandiikane,tjskii,Tgirl4real and Uj_sizzle.

Infact i want em all!!!!

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by kristana(f): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
i wonder wen all dz...u banned me...i did not ban u ish will.stop.on nairaland....its gettin.too much

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Youngsage: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
hmmmmmnn.... odikwa veli sewious...

grin gringrin
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Tribalism even on an online forum..mtheeew *smh* dis is one of d reasons y nigeria cant move forward

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by oduaboy1: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sexkillz just banned me for 2 weeks for no reason in the politics section,this guy is crazy,even afam didnt ban me while viewing the thread
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by TruthTella(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Viewing this topic: Dhurmynick(m), Hurul_ein(f), lertee(f)

Lwtmb @ some moderators using alternate Ids to view this thread grin

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa grin
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
kristana: i wonder wen all dz...u banned me...i did not ban u ish will.stop.on nairaland....its gettin.too much
Lol. It's just too much sad
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Obrafour(m): 12:22am On Nov 08, 2013
Elantracey: Tribalism even on an online forum..mtheeew *smh* dis is one of d reasons y nigeria cant move forward and y ah love ghana
@Bolded... Huh? Please if some of your compatriots find out, they will attack Ghanaians. Please MÓdify.
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 12:26am On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: Cry babies.

Why are you crying set always the ones banned everytime? Not all mods will stomach the nonsense being perpetuated by you lot. . . Call it a revolution if you like.

Enough is Enough. If you can't stand the heat, De-activate. It'll only get hotter. Bans on main accounts will keep multiplying especially after you are back from a ban and you repeat the offence.

Cry all you want, but that's how it's gonna be.

grin guy u still no help me nah.. i dey beg oh..
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by eggheaders(m): 5:26am On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: Cry babies.

Why are you crying set always the ones banned everytime? Not all mods will stomach the nonsense being perpetuated by you lot. . . Call it a revolution if you like.

Enough is Enough. If you can't stand the heat, De-activate. It'll only get hotter. Bans on main accounts will keep multiplying especially after you are back from a ban and you repeat the offence.

Cry all you want, but that's how it's gonna be.

Who give a fvck about you demented schizophrenic ninny and your new toy the ban button. No one is telling you not to behave like the blockhead mofo that you are. But your hatred and bias for the yorubas is what we are calling you out for. If that is too complex for your chitinous brain to comprehend, then I can't help your pathetic miserable life.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Lilimax(f): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2013
Seun:
If we ban all the mods who misbehave, who will keep the forum clean? Some of the most complained-about mods are also the ones who take their jobs most seriously. Some of the most loved moderators hardly moderate. It's tricky.
What an irony!

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Lilimax(f): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
kristana: i wonder wen all dz...u banned me...i did not ban u ish will.stop.on nairaland....its gettin.too much
exactly!
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Lilimax(f): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
eggheaders:

Who give a fvck about you demented schizophrenic ninny and your new toy the ban button. No one is telling you not to behave like the blockhead mofo that you are. But your hatred and bias for the yorubas is what we are calling you out for. If that is too complex for your chitinous brain to comprehend, then I can't help your pathetic miserable life.
Take it easy sad
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by IloveGH: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Seun: I'm very sorry about all these happenings.

But will you do something about it?..... I doubt it, and the moderators know it too. For this reason they will continue bullying... We foreigners get the worst treatment.....

Thanks to the "deactivation button", a lot of us have already left. And for those of us who are still here, it's only a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
I so love Sexkillz....tongue
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
eggheaders:

The sick dude even sent me an email that he is gonna frustrate me out of this forum. Tomakint is a known idiota that suck up to any new mods for favour. For the sexkid guy is gonna leave one day and we will all still be here laughing at his foolishness.
Really?

BTW...all this is very entertaining.
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dygeasy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
If Somebody Could Just View All Of These Complaints From A Mod's Perspective.

You're Saddled With The Task Of Keeping Somewhere Clean. Just Imagine.

Some Posts And Monikers Are Plain Annoying That You'd Sometimes Wanna E-Slap Some People.

Some Mods Could Be Annoying Though But Not All Of Them Can Be Power-Drunk, There Are The Good Ones In The Less Hot Sections.

I Hope Something's Done About The 'Bad' Mods Though cheesycheesy
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Demdem(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
I believe Seun has a good head on his neck. by now he would have realised that he has a nut as politics mod who knows nothing about politics.
Demdem doesnt gets banned because he obeys the rules. The other time the goon tried it just because demdem believes strongly and declares that FFK smashed Bianca years ago, super mod had to call him to order.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Avenger4NL(m): 4:19am On Nov 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Seun once said he was gonna make his mods go through some "sensitive training" , let's wait till the result comes out! wink

He spoke as a politician/diplomat just to calm nerves and make members look the other way so he could concentrate on other supposedly pressing issues(setting up of office, Ads issues, etc). I doubt if any mod went through any/such training.
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Seun(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2013
Avenger4NL:
He spoke as a politician/diplomat just to calm nerves and make members look the other way so he could concentrate on other supposedly pressing issues(setting up of office, Ads issues, etc). I doubt if any mod went through any/such training.
There was some training but they refused to complete it because they felt they did not need it and other mods kept derailing the training thread until I got fed up and gave up on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2013
Seun: There was some training but they refused to complete it because they felt they did not need it and other mods kept derailing the training thread until I got fed up and gave up on it.
why dont you make this mod thingy an official business?? you choose your mods, and you pay them..make it official and no more a voluntary thingy.. MY OPINION THO... tht way , you would still have that control over your moderators.. Nairaland is pass voluntary MODERATORS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? / Canadian Words/Slangs and their meaning / A Public Apology To Ishilove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.