Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible (7819 Views)

A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mindependent:
Wait o! Oga are you saying you will rape someone just because you paid for them shocked

didnt you read the part where i said you would have loooooooved it.?

the thing is if you can go on a romantic weekend long getaway with some dude....seduction has been made easier by one notch.

its not a must to straff a girl just cos you spent on 'em...but it becomes something else if the girl thinks she can eaT her cake and have it.....

so girls have the mindset that they can if chop a guys money
without giving out ponmo then they have ''one up'' on the guy.......

like you for example....

i take special delight in breaking down and seducing such girls......

make them my private she devil....but others will just see her as one Angel like that.....

the only thing is your nylon is still unbursted......
teAr rubber girls are sacred to me...i dont like bursting them for the fun of it........

but then...if one of them thinks she is wise enough to...................................

i rest my case!...
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by joyceok: 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
nyere84: U are welcome my darling.( no lez oo)

Dnt mind all this nairaland guys. U only open wen u are ready, and also to whom ur hrt accept.

Even if they offer u the whole of Abuja and all the mansions in it..., Dnt open, untill u feel u are ready.

The worst that can happen, is they will take back their gift..., but, u will still have ur dignity intact.
Any non-virgin that is not married to who disvirgined him or her have already lost dignity and this poster called mindependent is never a virgin so she has no dignity at all.All her posts and topics are usually on sex or romance.pls check her profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? / He Fulfilled His Promise [Graphic Photo ] / I can't keep calm, I had the best sex ever today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.