Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible (7817 Views)

A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Adamskuty(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2013
i need the moderators to delete this thread,lots of illegal things are going on down there https://www.nairaland.com/1275087/south-africa-even-worse-than/128#19320961
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
So are you guys saying I should do it or not? Even if I don't want to? cry
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Ruq: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
^^

Yes and we know a large part of you wants it. If that's your pic tongue

1 Like

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ruq: ^^

Yes and we know a large part of you wants it. If that's your pic tongue
What does my picture have to do with my question? I don't want to undecided
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by GoodFaith: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mindependent: He first took me on a romantic getaway over the weekend and now he wants me to do the impossible. What do I do?
Sorry no free lunch
He is no running a charity service
Now he want return on his investment
Give it up
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Bigflamie(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mindependent: So are you guys saying I should do it or not? Even if I don't want to? cry
We all know you've always wanted to do it so cut us all this bs.
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Polio: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mindependent: So are you guys saying I should do it or not? Even if I don't want to? cry

How old are you?
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by marcjoe(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
Gal give that guy that impossible jhor.....e no dey pain unless u wanna pretend u r a learner...stop pretending here pls....smh for some gals...IF U DONT DO IT OTHER GALS WOULD DO IT BETTER
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by ireneidiva(f): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Romance section kids
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by baralatie(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
daviid_e: Romantic getaway? Biko what is this "the impossible"

nna i doesnt understood myself.nwanne nwanyi wic one is 'romantic 'get away'
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
look you dis small girl, what is wrong with your head if you don't want to do something, don't do it naw! but you and i both know that somewhere deep inside ya confused head you have already decided that "romantic getaway" is a fair price for doing "the impossible"...abi? oya deliver na...the goods have been paid for in full haven't they?? my friend better stop chasing the vanities of life.....

that is even if this story is true cuz the whole thing smells fishy plus you look like a 17 year and me i don't know which one 'consign' a 17 year old naija lepa with romantic getaway

end times mehn undecided

1 Like

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Goldenheart(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Firstly, i must confess, you are gorgeous. wink smiley

Secondly, If the impossible is the obvious, i dont think its nessesary if you dont want to. cool

Thirdly, it may sound wierd. I prefer making out to doing the impossible. grin grin

Men, im so scared of the impossible it creeps me out.

1 Like

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Ruq: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mindependent:
What does my picture have to do with my question? I don't want to undecided

Goldenheart: Firstly, i must confess, you are gorgeous. wink smiley

Secondly, If the impossible is the obvious, i dont think its nessesary if you dont want to. cool

Thirdly, it may sound wierd. I prefer making out to doing the impossible. grin grin

Men, im so scared of the impossible it creeps me out.

The bolded is your answer.

Buh I don't get you, is it that you've never done the P b4 or you just don't want to do it with diz particular bloke. cut the bruva some slack.
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ruq:

The bolded is your answer.

Buh I don't get you, is it that you've never done the P b4 or you just don't want to do it with diz particular bloke. cut the bruva some slack.

I've never done it before and I'm scared cry
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by 4C2215131: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
While not advocating you do anything 'stupid' I'll like to submit in my opinion that sex is so overated. From where I stand, it is my view that when one can control one's desire for unbridled yearning for sex or a passionat craving for female or male flesh then, one is on theway to true success. True mind over matter (though I must admit that it's easier said than done).
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Ruq: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mindependent:

Okay now I get a lil bit, I think you should not give in, but this is just an e-advice. We all know how extremely hard itiz to not give in to the cravings of it.

I know a lil part of you wants to explore but you're thinking of could be consequences, if you dont dig the bloke at all, don't!. But you'll definitely find a guy that'll maximize the urge just make sure you use your head. stay sweet
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Lilamartedi(f): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by cupidora(f): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lemme get somthing straight. Am so important here dat I get 2help someone make such a major decision about if she should do d impossible or not?? Greatgrin cool So what's dis "impossible" u speak of? angry
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Honey, give him the impossible, unless u want to spend the next weekend creating silly thread of how he dumped u,nd how bored u are.
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by baralatie(m): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mindependent:

don't do it!not every1 is doing it.wait 4 d correct time & person.
Dont mind what dez boys are saying!
If u need help there are ppl who care and they wil teach u how to understand urself,how to set out life goals and achieve them.u are gold and highly prized the way u are.in time u will grow strong and see how influential u are.dnt do the imposible.
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by chineloSA(f): 12:41am On Nov 06, 2013

Minimum 90 DAYS rule baby.
Demand STI screening while buying time and demand another repeat, citing window period. Those 6 months your thoughts will be clearer undecided undecided undecided

I thought I made sense to you the last time. If you are referring to the cookie. Hope u didn't do it first day on your "romantic getaway"

See yourself, you don't learn o undecided undecided undecided
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Bigflamie(m): 12:42am On Nov 06, 2013
baralatie:
don't do it!not every1 is doing it.wait 4 d correct time & person.
Dont mind what dez boys are saying!
If u need help there are ppl who care and they wil teach u how to understand urself,how to set out life goals and achieve them.u are gold and highly prized the way u are.in time u will grow strong and see how influential u are.dnt do the imposible.
And she should keep "the impossible" for you to explore it?
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by chineloSA(f): 12:45am On Nov 06, 2013
Mindependent:

Aaaaaah aaaaah, what type of amnesia be dis shocked shocked shocked

The last thread you said you did it first day. I gave my all in terms of advice. Now you never done it. Something is amiss here.

Tell the truth and nothing but the truth. Check your threads before I bang your head and stop waisting our time shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1467002/loving-someone-doesnt-love-back
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 1:13am On Nov 06, 2013
chineloSA:

Aaaaaah aaaaah, what type of amnesia be dis shocked shocked shocked

The last thread you said you did it first day. I gave my all in terms of advice. Now you never done it. Something is amiss here.

Tell the truth and nothing but the truth. Check your threads before I bang your head and stop waisting our time shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1467002/loving-someone-doesnt-love-back

Please don't crucify me o, I mean I've never done it with him before, it will be the first time if I do
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by fckyourman: 2:06am On Nov 06, 2013
This Misindependent na GUY OH,

The guy is using solange knowles beyonce sister as his picture.

Dude Nice try oh. Confam hustler
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Ruq: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2013
I wasted words. cry cry cry cry
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by linpok: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2013
Mindependent:

Please don't crucify me o, I mean I've never done it with him before, it will be the first time if I do

hehehe!gringrin dis "GUY" u funny ehn...no b small
just went thru ur post and discovered dat derz "ABSOLUTELY" no iota of truth in all u've written..
No offence intended tho,

An ADVICE: Go Get A Life Bro..
A word is enof fr d wise.#GBAMgrin

1 Like

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2013
AncientJerk: look you dis small girl, what is wrong with your head if you don't want to do something, don't do it naw! but you and i both know that somewhere deep inside ya confused head you have already decided that "romantic getaway" is a fair price for doing "the impossible"...abi? oya deliver na...the goods have been paid for in full haven't they?? my friend better stop chasing the vanities of life.....

that is even if this story is true cuz the whole thing smells fishy plus you look like a 17 year and me i don't know which one 'consign' a 17 year old naija lepa with romantic getaway

end times mehn undecided
Gbam!!!
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
aanumama: What do mean by impossible after you don enjoy his money undecided undecided
Remember, he spent his money on her willingly. She didnt force him.

So, if wat he ask her to do..., is impossible for her..., then, she shld not to do it. Period.!!!

Abi, is she now expected to open her gate of Jerusalem in appreciation?? Just because the dude spent some few Naira notes on her??
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by GoodFaith: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
nyere84: Remember, he spent his money on her willingly. She didnt force him.

So, if wat he ask her to do..., is impossible for her..., then, she shld not to do it. Period.!!!

Abi, is she now expected to open her gate of Jerusalem in appreciation?? Just because the dude spent some few Naira notes on her??
People invest to have a return on their investment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person / Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.