Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? (7817 Views)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
1. A single lady within the age of 30 to 35 that has not given birth.

2. A single lady within the age of 22 to 28 that has given birth. (A.K.A baby mama)
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Since guys have been calling ladies from 30yrs upward "Evening Newspapers", so I thought that this set of ladies, their chances of getting wifed is very slim.

Today after work, I was bored at home so I hit the street to make a little research.

I walked up to over 30 guys and asked them the below question.

Which of these ladies will you marry assuming you are to marry either ?

1. A LADY WITHIN THE AGE RANGE OF 30 TO 35 YRS THAT HAS NOT GIVEN BIRTH.

2. A LADY WITHIN THE AGE RANGE OF 22 TO 28 YRS THAT HAS GIVEN BIRTH.

To my greatest surprised, 75% of the guys went for the lady in number one. Each with their reasons..

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Burgerlomo: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Both of them have the equal chance of getting married, it's just a matter of meeting the right person at the right time cool

29 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by IamD18: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
None of the above.

As a lady, you have no right to talk about marriage if you are not a virgin.

May ringworm of the clitoris be the case of any non-virgin lady who'll expect me to value her.

I'm allergic to living fossils parading without their hymen.

Tufiakwa!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rahull:
Since guys have been calling ladies from 30yrs upward "Evening Newspapers", so I thought that this set of ladies, their chances of getting wifed is very slim.

Today after work, I was bored at home so I hit the street to make a little research.

I walked up to over 30 guys and asked them the below question.

Which of these ladies will you marry assuming you are to marry either ?

1. A LADY WITHIN THE AGE RANGE OF 30 TO 35 YRS THAT HAS NOT GIVEN BIRTH.

2. A LADY WITHIN THE AGE RANGE OF 22 TO 28 YRS THAT HAS GIVEN BIRTH.

To my greatest surprised, 75% of the guys went for the lady in number one. Each with their reasons..

You couldn't think of a better survey to run? Maybe something that benefits your community?

African men calculating toto since year 0 cry

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
IamD18:
None of them.

You have no right to talk about marriage if you are a non-virgin lady.

Which law states this?
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Deadlywoman:

You couldn't think of a better survey to run? Maybe something that benefits your community?

African men calculating toto since year 0 cry
How is this a "toto" talk?

If you think it's only men who talked about sex, sorry to disappoint u.

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
IamD18:
None of them.

May ringworm of the pussay be the case of any non-virgin lady who'll expect me to value her.

You couldn't even value yourself and you are talking about valuing another.

You must be a virgin to vomit this. But if you are not a virgin, then you are just a hypocrite..

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
IamD18:
None of them.

May ringworm of the pussay be the case of any non-virgin lady who'll expect me to value her.

THE DAY YOU'LL STOP MAKING SACRILEGIOUS, FLIPPANT, BAD-MANNERED REMARKS ABOUT WOMEN.. MAYBE THE SUN WILL STOP SHINNING AND FALL OFF FROM SPACE.

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE DAY YOU'LL STOP MAKING SACRILEGIOUS, FLIPPANT, BAD-MANNERED REMARKS ABOUT WOMEN.. MAYBE THE SUN WILL STOP SHINNING AND FALL OFF FROM SPACE.

He's the type who will end up with a repackaged hoe! His type never end well... grin

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Burgerlomo:
Both of them have the equal chance of getting married, it just a matter of meeting the right person at the right time cool
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Deadlywoman:

He's the type who will end up with a repackaged hoe! His type never end well... grin
I'm very much sure that none of his sisters is a virgin or married as a virgin.

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Okay....someone's crap is beginning to stink grin grin
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Vinstel: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Don't worry, I will marry both of them, Thread closed!!!!!

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rahull:
I'm very much sure that none of his sisters is a virgin or married as a virgin.

I don't care about his family, but birds of a feather flock together; so, he will end up with a woman who thinks about men the way he thinks about women. It's called 'divine comedy'

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
Vinstel:
Don't worry, I will marry both of them, Thread closed!!!!!

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Deadlywoman:

I don't care about his family, but birds of a feather flock together; so, he will end up with a woman who thinks about men the way he thinks about women. It's called 'divine comedy'
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
IamD18:
None of the above.

May ringworm of the clitoris be the case of any non-virgin lady who'll expect me to value her.

Tufiakwa!!!
You Are Right In One Angle
We Are The Same
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by oshe111(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rahull:
Btw 1 and 2, which one u fall put?
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Iamtosignno:
You Are Right In One Angle We Are The Same
You must be a virgin I guess.
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
oshe111:
Btw 1 and 2, which one u fall put?
Will you marry me after knowing?
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by oshe111(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rahull:
Will you marry me after knowing?
Have I seen U before?

U could be a Demon u know!

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
oshe111:
Have I seen U before?

Then why would you ask a "demon" a question?
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
oshe111:
Have I seen U before?

Focus on the topic of the thread..
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by oshe111(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rahull:
Then why would you ask a "demon" a question?

"Could"

So dont ask if I would marry u

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by oshe111(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rahull:
Focus on the topic of the thread..
I was.....
I wanted to know why U were thinking that way......

***Perhaps because U are one of the above
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
oshe111:

I was.....

I wanted to know why U were thinking that way......

***Perhaps because U are one of the above
I weren't.

If u wanted to know why i was thinking that way, your question would've been 'Why did you think that way?' And not' Which one are you?'
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by oshe111(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rahull:

I weren't.

If u wanted to know why i was thinking that way, your question would've been 'Why did you think that way?' And not' Which one are you?'
Okay Sorry!

Why were U thinking that way?
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
oshe111:
Okay Sorry!

Why were U thinking that way?
My thought "that ladies in the first category" have low chances of getting married came due to how Nigerian guys see them and what they think of them plus names they called them.

But the research i carried out today says otherwise.
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by oshe111(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rahull:
My thought "that ladies in the first category" have low chances of getting married came due to how Nigerian guys see them and what they think of them plus names they called them.

But the research i carried out today says otherwise.
It shows you based your assumptions on mainly NL

I'd also go for number 1

I also feel the right age for a lady to get married is 28 - 33

Though some girls get mature enough before 28
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
oshe111:
It shows you based your assumptions on mainly NL

I'd also go for number 1

I also feel the right age for a lady to get married is 28 - 33

Though some girls get mature enough before 28

Not only NL but online.

What I discovered today shows me that guys online are different from guys offline. I mean, their personality online is different from offline.

Even the guy that came here to talk about virgin. I am very much sure he doesn't mean it. Maybe he commented for the 'likes'.

Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person / Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This