Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,555 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Book Of Rants! - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Book Of Rants! (78795 Views)

Collection Of My Rants / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / My Book Of Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2009
@TheSeeker, we normally give 1st-time posters a warmer welcome than this, but what can i say - 'most evryone is ina hiatus right now. Good'un shaa; anyone who doesn't lik d look on ya face can go jump into the lagoon. Word.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2009
House, even though I might get replies too late and it might not matter anymore by then I'd like to know your thoghts on this question: How do you deal with someone you're really pissed off with even though you have no real right to be so pissed off and you're pissed off only cuz you like the person to begin with. i.e. if you didn't give a damn about the person, the same action (or inaction) would not have come to your notice in the least.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
vescucci:

. . . i.e. if you didn't give a damn about the person, the same action (or inaction) would not have come to your notice in the least.

grin grin Alright V, who's the gurl?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Ifez: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2009
I am tired of human beings and life.  angry

I want to pick up a cane and flog everyone that cuts across my path on the street!

Arrrrggghhhhh!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Ifez: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
BANG! BLAST!! BOOM!!! CRASH!!!!

Die, I say!

Anyone else want a piece of me? 

Wow! That felt good.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by lightwalk(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
Mad man!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
kay9:

grin grin Alright V, who's the gurl?
lol same thing i wanted to ask tongue
Re: My Book Of Rants! by SisiKill1: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
Oh Vesc!

Sigh! Wish i could hug you right now.

Please don't dismiss your right to be pissed off. If you didn't have the right, you wouldn't have those feelings. So i say own your anger, embrace it, revel in it. . .It's your right goddamnit and you should never ever ever apologise or feel guilty for it. 'Sides, that's the only way you'll be able to move on and trust me babe, you will get past this. . .everyone does.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by SisiKill1: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
Oh yeah. . . Bump.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 2:34am On Dec 23, 2009
Eh? Do you really wish that Sisi? You're gonna make me all bleary teary eyed. It's funny how 3 of you guys think it's something romantic. It isn't exactly so. I get you Sisi. I'm owning my anger (it's more dismay and disappointment and disenchantment and disillusion than anything else but I'll run with anger) but the problem is I have no right to express it to the person in question. It'll be like throwing the baby away with the bad water. I don't wanna risk a symbiosis cuz I have issues. Hell, my issues have got issues.

Holiday season, yay! Season greetings to all.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 4:30am On Dec 23, 2009
vescucci:

Eh? Do you really wish that Sisi? You're gonna make me all bleary teary eyed . . . .

Holiday season, yay! Season greetings to all.

grin grin Get serious V, you don't even have tear-ducts!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
what a break! Howdy guyz!

hell yes! have got millions of rant, but im just keeping my cool.

shit! i missed my brother's wedding cos i was writing a stupid exam
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2009
hey! someone or somefin is messing wif me post, take your time o!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2009
Lol. I ain't got tear ducts. What I have is a honorary fire marshall plaque. I put out mega fires when I cry.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 12:04am On Dec 25, 2009
Happy Christmas, hic, and a merry new year.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Epi: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2009
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . . . .I am Mad
angry angry angry angry angry

Who'll come a-slaying Santa with me?

climbing down the chimney

giving presents better than ours angry

gonna make Santa bleed

let's all kill that fat white curly headed $@#^&*

kill that Santa

For once and for all

***Merry Christmas Ranters*** grin kiss

Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 1:44am On Dec 26, 2009
Epi:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . . . .I am Mad
angry angry angry angry angry

Who'll come a-slaying Santa with me?

Had my pick-ax and rusty machete ready, but . . . i can see you did the job yourself already. Mmmh, now what are we gonna do about all that blood? It clots u know, and becomes sticky and icky and mushy . . . .
Re: My Book Of Rants! by muyiscoi(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2009
Wow !!! this is cool. i did not know such a tread existed. finally i have somewhere to paste my rants other than my computer.
well here goes

For the most part, I realised that I could ensure the treachery, jealousy and hatred. I could even endure the ill hidden sneer every waking passing. However, I could not resist one simple thing.
Their “LOVE”.

It has to be enclosed in quotation marks and capitalized to encapsulate and capture the absurdity of the term. This word isn't even in their vocabulary. Loud and obvious greetings along the way are to indicate between gritted teeth the level of the innate hatred for anything sane and holy. Love my foot. I'd rather be loved by a rabies infected dog for my juicy flesh than let them infect me with their “hate bug” and turn me into a zombie of hate. A hate addict like them. Love my foot indeed.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by SisiKill1: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2009
Aaaah Love. . .it's only the most meaningless word in the English language. Why people put so much stock in it is beyond me.

We need an anti love brigade, people who can rid the world of the delusions that there's something called love and that it conquers all.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing the world that Love exist.

Welcome aboard the rant train. I'm not your conductor, he is MIA right now but i'm sure he won't mind me laying out the carpet and if he does mind. . .well he can rant about it. In the end everybody wins. Excellent, no?

@ epi and my boss.
I see you had the most fun this christmas. So what. . . my invite got lost in the mail? You guys know this is the kinda shi. . . Stuff i live for and eviscerating Satan Clause woulda totally made my day. . .my year. Well no matter, Easter is just round the corner, let's see who's gonna have the last laugh. In case you can't wait. . . That would be ME! Ah!

@ Vesc
If the baby is as dirty as the bath water, throw it the hell out. No sentiments. . .that's what I say. Speaking of sentiment and what not. . . Please don't do that thing humans beings do where water comes outta their eyes with their faces all meshed up like something out of a bad sci fi flick. Now that is some freaky shite right there and i'm not ashamed to say it freaks me out. So. . . Don't, ok? Thanks love. kiss
Re: My Book Of Rants! by SisiKill1: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2009
I hate my freaking phone.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by tubabie(f): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

@ Vesc
If the baby is as dirty as the bath water, throw it the hell out. No sentiments. . .that's what I say. Speaking of sentiment and what not. . . Please don't do that thing humans beings do where water comes outta their eyes with their faces all meshed up like something out of a bad sci fi flick. Now that is some freaky shite right there and i'm not ashamed to say it freaks me out. So. . . Don't, ok? Thanks love. kiss

Wow, this is some sick description shocked cheesy

Sisi_Kill:

I hate my freaking phone.

Do the needful: Fling it against the wall and crush the remains underfoot!!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2009
Ha! Epi you murdered santa in cold blood?No wonder he never came down me imagenary chimney.You owe me a ps3 & xbox360 lol

where da rantaclaus is ariblaze? Me is missing him o undecided

welcome muyiscoi feel free to rantalong wif da crew,remember to spread "love" lol

@sisi_kill i love you! grin

vesc its ok to run down salty water down ya face it purifies da spirit u know and makes you a sissy too lol if you dnt hve a teary duct come down to my clinic ASAP we specialize in running pipes 4rm u bladder up to your eyez we work wonders lol

What is da craze wif newyear? Its same to me,no major change in the day.Maybe its making a resolution, yeah i'll stop procastination,if i dont, i'll jump into da lagoon.This is how a new year resolution should look like.Put severe consequencies for braking ur resolutions.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2009
Ha! Epi you murdered santa in cold blood?No wonder he never came down me imagenary chimney.You owe me a ps3 & xbox360 lol

welcome muyiscoi feel free to rantalong wif da crew,remember to spread "love" lol

vesc its ok to run down salty water down ya face it purifies da spirit u know and makes you a sissy too lol if you dnt hve a teary duct come down to my clinic ASAP we specialize in running pipes 4rm u bladder up to your eyez we work wonders lol

What is da craze wif newyear? Its same to me,no major change in the day.Maybe its making a resolution, yeah i'll stop procastination,if i dont, i'll jump into da lagoon.This is how a new year resolution should look like.Put severe consequencies for braking ur resolutions.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2009

Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2010
well to hurt is human

to forget almost impossible

am i making any sense?(i think i have stopped making sense)

well, last year is gone

i hope the hurt and the disappointment goes with it

to everyone, happy new year
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2010
And the ranters are here.

@Sisikill, I rarely cry but if I do, CNN will make sure you know. E never reach that level. I've almost forgotten for it doesn't matter no more. Go and fetch your twin so that we fit complete.

I'll pass on the bypass, Sino. Thanks. And so right about the new year. It's just another day. My resolution is to honor my resolutions, lol. And to everyone else, ride it till the wheels fall off
Re: My Book Of Rants! by semid(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2010
Has anyone here ever been banned on new year day? I doubt it but guess what, it happened to me. I'm not good at this rant 'thingy' so I'll simply state my biz and take my leave. I need me a good assassin to give Mr spambot a communion and send him six feet below. Anyone interested should holla. [s]shebi una get assassins for here plenty so make una no fall my han[/s]d. grin tongue grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-374478.0.html

Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 12:08am On Jan 02, 2010
semid:

Has anyone here ever been banned on new year day? I doubt it but guess what, it happened to me. I'm not good at this rant 'thingy' so I'll simply state my biz and take my leave. I need me a good assassin to give Mr spambot a communion and send him six feet below. Anyone interested should holla. [s]shebi una get assassins for here plenty so make una no fall my han[/s]d. grin tongue grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-374478.0.html

WUSS! grin tongue Teeheehee, live with it . . . .after all, we are just "braggadocios", right? wink
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2010
morning everyone,

i am nursing a headache now

and i wish i could say it is due to a hang over

but no. . .just tired, no sleep work all through the holidays

then , thinking ,thinking,thinking. . . .what the bleep i think about beats me

thinking is a disease which is affecting men and women of a certain age range

and i think WHO should be alerted to the havoc this can cause

and in case you dont know, a whole generation can go extinct from over thinking

i need to think about that. . . . . . . . . . . hmm

anyways its a new year

am glad we all made it

friends and foes alike

for if we are without foes

who would we practice our word bending skills on?

to the one's with heartbreaks last year

hope this year brings a firm re-affirmation

that love sucks and life is a naughty woman(i used the dirty word darn it)

tears can be shed in respect of what could have being.

afterwards like molten metal turning into steel

harden and fortify yourself for future onslaughts

for love is a virus and once caught it never really goes

it can be managed though. . . . . .i mean all kinds of love

lost love, almost love, bitter love unattainable love etc

i am getting riled up just thinking this

see. . . . . . . i have started thinking this thought again

so its 2010

a new year, another dawn , basically just 3 days from last year

bluspice won one award. . . .congratulations, naughty sis(yes i have adopted her without her twine grin)

people. . . let us rant this year

i mean let us rant like we have never ranted before

we need each other to maintain a steady flow of rantz

i need you like you me. .

if a mosquito bites ya

rant about it

if a mosquito bites your dog

rant about it

if you watched a movie that sucked

rant about it

if you had a bad dream

rant about it

if you system is hanging

rant about

you get the drift , just rant, rant like your life depends on it.

sooooo peeps happy rant year angry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2010
ariblaze:

morning everyone. . . .

anyways its a new year

am glad we all made it

friends and foes alike

for if we are without foes

who would we practice our word bending skills on? . . . .

so its 2010

if a mosquito bites ya

rant about it

if a mosquito bites your dog

rant about it

if you watched a movie that sucked

rant about it

if you had a bad dream

rant about it

if you system is hanging . . .

you get the drift , just rant, rant like your life depends on it.

sooooo peeps happy rant year angry

grin grin grin Oh man! Sorry Blaze, i'm too busy laughing to rant. But not to worry, i know i'm gonna get lotsa mosquito bites 2nite (darn things have practically colonized my wardrobe), so just wait for it! wink
Re: My Book Of Rants! by MyneWhite1(f): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2010
Rant Rant Rant. Why is no one, ^&%%$%^&*((
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2010
damn!
i really wish you'll acknowledge my texts and voice mails, you know just telling me not to contact you again will be good. . . i mean i'll know where i stand but this. . . .this is just killing me.
Do something! will you!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (70) (Reply)

INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Without Promises... / Fighting Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.