Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. (14917 Views)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
This section sickens me. The rot here stinks to high heavens. I read blasphemy upon blasphemy and my heart quails.

May God forgive all those that have blasphemed against the name of the Lord. Feel free to keep blowing grammar, call us deluded and other high sounding adjectives, but on that day, when the comments you have made on this forum and in other places is reeled before your shocked eyes, you will remember that you were given ample warning. You were given a choice to embrace life, but you chose death.

God have mercy on you all.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ishilove: This section sickens me. The rot here stinks to high heavens. I read blasphemy upon blasphemy and my heart quails.

May God forgive all those that have blasphemed against the name of the Lord. Feel free to keep blowing grammar, call us deluded and other high sounding adjectives, but on that day, when the comments you have made on this forum and in other places is reeled before your shocked eyes, you will remember that you were given ample warning. You were given a choice to embrace life, but you chose death.

God have mercy on you all.

As usual, threats. Need I remind you, even if there is hell, I'll gladly and joyfully walk in.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ismokeweed1(f): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
aManFromMars: i-smoke-weed needs love I think..

It's the weekend. kiss

Come, we'll smoke together

Don't worry, you will have ample time to smoke when you get to hell.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Lighten up. Weed should make one happy. smiley
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Mad women, I pity ur husband and children.

If u are married wit kids already, Am sure they are experiencing hell already. The unreal hell u preach cannot even scare them, A hell with u absent is better for them than heaven with u in it

3 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
This thread has become a comedy.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
texanomaly: This thread has become a comedy.

Your christian sister, I smoke ganja is to blame
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
When i saw Bro Josh and Sister Tex. . .grin grin grin

Btw, this section sickens Ishilove yet she's here, everyday. Asking us if we are not tired. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by nnofaith: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
[quote
author=Ishilove]This section sickens me. The rot here stinks to high
heavens. I read blasphemy upon blasphemy and my heart quails.

May God forgive all those that have blasphemed against the name of the
Lord. Feel free to keep blowing grammar, call us deluded and other high
sounding adjectives, but on that day, when the comments you have made on
this forum and in other places is reeled before your shocked eyes, you
will remember that you were given ample warning. You were given a choice
to embrace life, but you chose death.

God have mercy on you all.[/quote]no shaking, Yahweh is omniscient am sure he saw this coming!
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Troll: When i saw Bro Josh and Sister Tex. . .grin grin grin

Btw, this section sickens Ishilove yet she's here, everyday. Asking us if we are not tired. Lol.
Put a sock on it and stowe it, you heathen. You are beginning to get on my nerves.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
macof:

Mad women, I pity ur husband and children.

If u are married wit kids already, Am sure they are experiencing hell already. The unreal hell u preach cannot even scare them, A hell with u absent is better for them than heaven with u in it
you are not an honourable man. You shamelessly spew insults. At a woman for that matter. I don't care what she said. You should be reprimanded. If someone insults you, be the mature one and let it go. Every idle word will be accounted for in judgement.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by UyiIredia(m): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Put a sock on it and stowe it, you heathen. You are beginning to get on my nerves.

Really undecided I expected a better behaviour. I wouldn't bpther about this but I suspect you used it in a demeaning manner. That's bad.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Joshthefirst: you are not an honourable man. You shamelessly spew insults. At a woman for that matter. I don't care what she said. You should be reprimanded. If someone insults you, be the mature one and let it go. Every idle word will be accounted for in judgement.
why not balance the equation by correcting her(I smoke weed) with the same tone
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by UyiIredia(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
This is the height.

Ishilove: This section sickens me.

It did. It does. It will. No die yet.

Ishilove: The rot here stinks to high heavens. I read blasphemy upon blasphemy and my heart quails.

And the ones against atheists. It is true you've read blasphemy but have ypu bothered to question your beliefs as is the purpose of the blasphemies.

Ishilove: May God forgive all those that have blasphemed against the name of the Lord.

Same way Amadioha, Zeus, Ra, Orunmila, Allah, Mithra, Zoroastra, Vishnu etc are gods you blaspheme by omission (by not worshipping them).

Ishilove: Feel free to keep blowing grammar, call us deluded and other high sounding adjectives

Sorry for that. And I count myself the more polite ones though given how sensitive some of your ilk are about their belief I would expect a contrarian position. That said, these insults like calling God a delusion is so you would consider the possibility of your Christianity being a lie. After all, you I'm sure would VERY WILLINGLY, especially amidst like friends, dismiss other religions especially dead ones eg Ra worship, Baal worship, indigenous African religions as being false or at best mistaken, or 'works of the Devil'.

Ishilove: , but on that day, when the comments you have made on this forum and in other places is reeled before your shocked eyes, you will remember that you were given ample warning.

And you would eternally torture a child for not believing you when he/she didn't see good reason to ? Even parents who gave up their kids don't think in such manner. An otherwise smart lady as you will believe that atheists should be tortured. And you say we shouldn't say 'Religion makes good people bad'.

Ishilove: You were given a choice to embrace life, but you chose death.

From God Or you. Don't worry ya ancestors will flog ypur backside for despising your traditional religion.

Ishilove: God have mercy on you all.

SMH. The words of a psy . . . Logicboy finish am abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Joshthefirst: you are not an honourable man. You shamelessly spew insults. At a woman for that matter. I don't care what she said. You should be reprimanded. If someone insults you, be the mature one and let it go. Every idle word will be accounted for in judgement.

Every idle word as nothing to do with judgment.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
nwuyag:

Don't mind the fool. Making "Christians supporters club"
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
macof:

Don't mind the fool. Making "Christians supporters club"
nwuyag:
I support good. I consider him an acquaintance who acted unbecomingly. I do not know "I smoke weed". But I know him.
Are you trying to sanction his filthy words by looking at another?

The fact that people liked that post proves what scripture said about the unrighteousness men of this generation.

Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I advise us all to repent as usual. Drop sin and abominable acts.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Ishilove: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia: This is the height.

It did. It does. It will. No die yet.

And the ones against atheists. It is true you've read blasphemy but have ypu bothered to question your beliefs as is the purpose of the blasphemies.

Same way Amadioha, Zeus, Ra, Orunmila, Allah, Mithra, Zoroastra, Vishnu etc are gods you blaspheme by omission (by not worshipping them).

Sorry for that. And I count myself the more polite ones though given how sensitive some of your ilk are about their belief I would expect a contrarian position. That said, these insults like calling God a delusion is so you would consider the possibility of your Christianity being a lie. After all, you I'm sure would VERY WILLINGLY, especially amidst like friends, dismiss other religions especially dead ones eg Ra worship, Baal worship, indigenous African religions as being false or at best mistaken, or 'works of the Devil'.

And you would eternally torture a child for not believing you when he/she didn't see good reason to ? Even parents who gave up their kids don't think in such manner. An otherwise smart lady as you will believe that atheists should be tortured. And you say we shouldn't say 'Religion makes good people bad'.

From God Or you. Don't worry ya ancestors will flog ypur backside for despising your traditional religion.

SMH. The words of a psy . . . Logicboy finish am abeg.
Uyi, get off my back 'cos I gat no case with you. I have posted my piece here and if you don't like it, all well and good. I do not entertain all these "my god is better than your god" bullshit that goes on in this section, so take your analysis to someone who is interested in it.

You are one of the posters I like here and I don't want that to change. Just stay the fucck out of my lane.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Joshthefirst:
I support good. I consider him an acquaintance who acted unbecomingly. I do not know "I smoke weed". But I know him.

The fact that people liked that post proves what scripture said about the unrighteousness men of this generation.

Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Son of Jesus, servant of Yahweh, possessor of the holy spirit. Why are u still on earth? kill urself and present urself before ur beloved Jesus and Yahweh
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Uyi, get off my back 'cos I gat no case with you. You are one of the posters I like here and I don't want that to change. Just stay the fucck out of my lane.

Pls address the post
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Ishilove: 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
macof:

Pls address the post
I'm not addressing anything because I feel absolutely NO inclination to.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by UyiIredia(m): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Uyi, get off my back 'cos I gat no case with you.

I don't too. Were it not for what you posted.

Ishilove: I have posted my piece here and if you don't like it, all well and good.

I see ! If you would adopt this attitude to what you comolain about I would have no reason to have responded to you. Cuz you wouldn't have posted that travesty up there. I have posted my piece deal with it.

Ishilove: I do not entertain all these "my god is better than your god" bullshit that goes on in this section, so take your analysis to someone who is interested in it.

Which God ? Ana kini ? Abeg you just dey para. You read am.

Ishilove: You are one of the posters I like here and I don't want that to change.

And so I post my mind here not to get likes madam. I will not NOT take the opportunty this fforum affords me to express my thoughts.

Ishilove: Just stay the fucck out of my lane.

Very mature *raises eyebrow*
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Ishilove: 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I don't too. Were it not for what you posted.

I see ! If you would adopt this attitude to what you comolain about I would have no reason to have responded to you. Cuz you wouldn't have posted that travesty up there. I have posted my piece deal with it.

Which God ? Ana kini ? Abeg you just dey para. You read am.

And so I post my mind here not to get likes madam. I will not NOT take the opportunty this fforum affords me to express my thoughts.

Very mature *raises eyebrow*
Like I mentioned, get the fucck off my back. And while you are it, shove your opinions, nice and deep, up your heinie where they belong.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nawa o.
When I smoke weed was spewing the insults, I was waiting for christians to call her to order. No one did. Now that she's being given a taste of her own medicine, josh is here condemning macof for insulting her.

While I personally try my best not to resort to insults, and I don't think anyone should insult, I strongly feel Josh should had reprimanded his sister in the lord earlier. That he turned a blind eye over it only to hypocritically criticise macof says a lot about him.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by wiegraf: 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
macof:

Pls address the post

You ask as if the brainless tart has something other than demon possessed children/sms or gossip to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
rationalmind: Nawa o.
When I smoke weed was spewing the insults, I was waiting for christians to call her to order. No one did. Now that she's being given a taste of her own medicine, josh is here condemning macof for insulting her.

While I personally try my best not to resort to insults, and I don't think anyone should insult, I strongly feel Josh should had reprimanded his sister in the lord earlier. That he turned a blind eye over it only to hypocritically criticise macof says a lot about him.
why am I not surprised?
I do not know her, I know macof. And I did not expect this from him.

Please let us stop trying to devour each other in this thread. Let us discuss opinions without resulting to insults or demeaning of character. That would be the mature thing to do.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Joshthefirst:

I am not supporting any party.

"I dont know i smoke weed", -what an escuse. Non xtians here know that joshthe1st doesnot need any pre encounter before pouncing his "hell fire, be saved" talk. No need to preach.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
This night I am so pissed off.
And I've insulted alot of worthless Christians who deserve curses rather than insults

I am beginning to hate christianity and Christians.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:05am On Nov 09, 2013
nwuyag:
I am not supporting any party.

"I dont know i smoke weed", -what an escuse. Non xtians here know that joshthe1st doesnot need any pre encounter before pouncing his "hell fire, be saved" talk. No need to preach.
what are you saying? I only engage people I'm familiar with. This is the first time I'm seeing her moniker.

If you are not supporting any party, why are you cleverly accusing me of being hypocritical?

I will not bother to start defending myself.
Goodnight.
macof: This night I am so pissed off.
And I've insulted alot of worthless Christians who deserve curses rather than insults

I am beginning to hate christianity and Christians.

it seems you have personal problems. I remember you saying you'd beat me up if we spoke in person. Smh. If you have personal problems, don't let them get in the way of civil discussion.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 12:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Not personal problems.

It just hurts me that some Africans can be so stupyd like many Christians are today

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: why am I not surprised?
I do not know her, I know macof. And I did not expect this from him.

Please let us stop trying to devour each other in this thread. Let us discuss opinions without resulting to insults or demeaning of character. That would be the mature thing to do.

Look at how you rationalise your hypocrisy.

I've said all I know how to say and as you rightly said, we all should discuss opinions without resorting to insults.

The very first day I insulted someone here(called him an idi.ot), I felt really bad. Since then, I've always tried my best not to insult anyone no matter how angry I am.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:13am On Nov 09, 2013
macof: Not personal problems.

It just hurts me that some Africans can be so stupyd like many Christians are today
I know you think us silly sir, but I honestly did not expect you speak in that manner. And I spoke like that because I believe we're familiar enough to help each other become better.

My posts in this forum are honest and in all sincerity. I did not know you'd be offended in this way and think me hypocritical because I cared enough to tell you the way you spoke was wrong.

And some others are still trying to say I'm hypocritical. They think I say things with double minds.

When someone corrects someone he knows, he becomes a hypocrite. Smh.

Goodnight

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Atheism Is A Religion / Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.