Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,581 members, 7,850,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. (14918 Views)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by UyiIredia(m): 12:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Like I mentioned, get the fucck off my back.

Heya ! Bad girl(in glasses). Nice grin Sori no vex.

Ishilove:
And while you are it, shove your opinions, nice and deep, up your heinie where they belong.

Heinie ? Never heard that. Maybe for my a$$ (which will best your BTW) or my mmm (better not said). But it's good seeing this side of you. I no forget am.

My last reply to you here.

Now pray the Holy Ghost that Christ washes off the sins you wroth up there.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by UyiIredia(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2013
wiegraf:

You ask as if the brainless tart has something other than demon possessed children/sms or gossip to offer.

That one goes to Joagbaje. Unless . . . Ishilove was among shocked
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:16am On Nov 09, 2013
rationalmind:

Look at how you rationalise your hypocrisy.

I've said all I know how to say and as you rightly said, we all should discuss opinions without resorting to insults.

The very first day I insulted someone here(called him an idi.ot), I felt really bad. Since then, I've always tried my best not to insult anyone no matter how angry I am.
what has this got to do with anything. This is the first time I'm seeing a moniker called 'I smoke weed'.

I'm familiar with macof, and he and I have spoken before in a much more civil way.

I was honest in my statement to him and expected him to change. I expect the best of him. And you call my hypocritical. Who is being hypocritical?

I do not speak like some people do. I speak with a whole heart. Stop trying to insult my character.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: I know you think us silly sir, but I honestly did not expect you speak in that manner. And I spoke like that because I believe we're familiar enough to help each other become better.

My posts in this forum are honest and in all sincerity. I did not know you'd be offended in this way and think me hypocritical because I cared enough to tell you the way you spoke was wrong.

And some others are still trying to say I'm hypocritical. They think I say things with double minds.

When someone corrects someone he knows, he becomes a hypocrite. Smh.

Goodnight

Sleeping so soon?
I hope Orunmila blesses u with wisdom as you sleep
May Orunmila bless all Christians as they sleep
My tomorrow cannot be like this night

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: what has this got to do with anything. This is the first time I'm seeing a moniker called 'I smoke weed'.

I'm familiar with macof, and he and I have spoken before in a much more civil way.

I was honest in my statement to him and expected him to change. I expect the best of him. And you call my hypocritical. Who is being hypocritical?

I do not speak like some people do. I speak with a whole heart. Stop trying to insult my character.

Now please be honest. If despite seeing her moniker for the first time today, she had directed the insults at you. Would you had ignored her?

Let's say she calls you a fo.ol for engaging we atheists. She told you, uve got no sense. Wouldn't you had called her to order?

Therein lies my point. That ure just seeing her moniker today isn't enough excuse not to have called her to order.

Edited: And I don't think I'm insulting your character. If I am, sorry.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by wiegraf: 12:25am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: you know this is not true. I'm a guy you can genuinely trust in this public forum. grin

My blind alliegance and love for God has made me only have more love for man. Has made me only have others best interests at heart.

I have humanity's best interests at heart. We know the future. We know what is coming. Wrath. Judgement. Hell. We also know Gods love. I know this, that's why I would preach while being insulted and demeaned.

May humanity stop their sins and murders. May people embrace God and his love and not have "the enjoy sex and life mentality" only to reap wages in hell.

Ah, ser josh, I missed this. I also have no idea as to why I'm engaging you. Anyways, as you're clearly turning a blind eye to yahweh's egregious crimes against humanity, you're already against us, see?

You even acknowledge it's blind allegiance, that's good.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:27am On Nov 09, 2013
rationalmind:

Now please be honest. If despite seeing her moniker for the first time today, she had directed the insults at you. Would you had ignored her?

Let's say she calls you a fo.ol for engaging we atheists. She told you, uve got no sense. Wouldn't you had called her to order?

Therein lies my point. That ure just seeing her moniker today isn't enough excuse not to have called her to order.
I ignore people who insult me most times. I even ignore people who open threads to gather together and mock me.

I'd rather try not speak like that to a moniker I've never seen, it'll most likely do more harm than good.(I meant speak in the strong way I spoke to macof, before you make another conclusion)

Macof and I have engaged each other several times. We're familiar with each other.

If I speak like that to someone, I'm genuine. Not trying to find faults, but having the persons best interests at heart.

Let us lern to speak civily and not speak like immoral savages. If I'm too silly for you to talk to without spewing insults, just ignore me.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by wiegraf: 12:30am On Nov 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

That one goes to Joagbaje. Unless . . . Ishilove was among shocked

Well.... She's probably proud of it actually

But on another note, wtf are we in agreement?! Can't you go back to being religious? ~~This is icky~~
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:30am On Nov 09, 2013
wiegraf:

Ah, ser josh, I missed this. I also have no idea as to why I'm engaging you. Anyways, as you're clearly turning a blind eye to yahweh's egregious crimes against humanity, you're already against us, see?

You even acknowledge it's blind allegiance, that's good.
I was being sarcastic when I said blind allegiance sir. You ought to know that by now.

And you know I believes yahwehs judgements are judgements against sin. I'm for humanity and against sin. Sin has landed humanity in pretty awful fixes.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:31am On Nov 09, 2013
wiegraf:

But on another note, wtf are we in agreement?! Can't you go back to being religious? ~~This is icky~~

grin
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: I ignore people who insult me most times. I even ignore people who open threads to gather together and mock me.

I'd rather try not speak like that to a moniker I've never seen, it'll most likely do more harm than good.(I meant speak in the strong way I spoke to macof, before you make another conclusion)

Macof and I have engaged each other several times. We're familiar with each other.

If I speak like that to someone, I'm genuine. Not trying to find faults, but having the persons best interests at heart.

Let us lern to speak civily and not speak like immoral savages. If I'm too silly for you to talk to without spewing insults, just ignore me.

m almost dozing. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 12:35am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: I was being sarcastic when I said blind allegiance sir. You ought to know that by now.

And you know I believes yahwehs judgements are judgements against sin. I'm for humanity and against sin. Sin has landed humanity in pretty awful fixes.

Will Yahweh judge himself?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by UyiIredia(m): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2013
wiegraf:

Of course it's icky mr whargabl. Whargarbl icks. And of course I can get back to being religious.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 12:40am On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Put a sock on it and stowe it, you heathen. You are beginning to get on my nerves.
sue me, hypocrite. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by 4words: 12:43am On Nov 09, 2013
only on one condition will I believe the op... Which is he will not become a pastor.

Well Bolaino , I feel this your sudden love for God is not genuine and it has an interior motive. I am not saying it is impossible to change your ways but I feel you are not sincere.
I have also doubted the existence of the Christian God, courtesy Bolaino yes Bolaino. Though I believe there are forces, spiritual forces that are in play but of recent, I have love God more, just want to know God (christain) more, I long for him, I feel elevated, inspired and happy in his presence. I want to be well connected with him, I want to talk to him as would a son to his dad and I thank him for his abundant mercy and love. To cut the story short, if you've gone down the other road of disbelieve, you can't just wake up in your room one day to decide that you've changed back to what you left. I believe if at all you want to change back, it is a gradual process which would take time and patient.
It is like trying to rewrite a programming language that has be written or create an anti virus for a virus that has infested your system... It would surely take time and process. Same process as that which you created to over write your believes in God initially.
So my dear brother, its either you chose to become born again to become a pastor and thereby make money for yourself as most fake nigerian pastor are doing or you are playing this from another angle.

I will only believe you if you write here that you won't become a pastor... You can evangelise no problem but don't become a pastor or own a church.
I know you know what I am saying.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Ishilove: 12:54am On Nov 09, 2013
wiegraf:

You ask as if the brainless tart has something other than demon possessed children/sms or gossip to offer.
So says the faceless username. Of course you are the expert on brainless tarts, seeing as you are sorrounded by them and most likely will marry one and beget even more. Assshole.

And you are the brainy one here, I suppose? You are lower than the scum I drive through every day to get to work. Hell bound iidiotic reprobate.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Ishilove: 12:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Mr Troll: sue me, hypocrite. tongue cheesy
You ain't worth the effort, jerk. grin
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by UyiIredia(m): 1:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Pesin dey para o ! And mod no do anytin. I don dey see why small pikin don dey cry b4 b4.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 1:03am On Nov 09, 2013
for what its worth, let me make this statement here...

NL cannot alone make someone become atheist or agnostic. it actually requires deep personal thought, personal research on world history, comparative religious study and a healthy dose of skepticism and the discarding of deeply held fears and indoctrination.

for me, I cannot imagine myself going back to Christianity after reading the bible myself and studying the origin of Christianity and the bible. it will require something extraordinary for me to 'unknow' what I already know (a lobotomy perhaps). this is not a matter of pride, it is the confidence that comes with accurate knowledge and proper thought process. I cannot and will not subscribe to fear mongering, superstition or hear say ever again. if I eventually hear a 'voice' someday, that voice better be prepared to answer a whole lot of questions, particularly why I should even start worshipping it...

@OP, for some reason I just find myself pitying you. you seem like someone who was bullied in childhood lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Ishilove: 1:04am On Nov 09, 2013
macof: This night I am so pissed off.
And I've insulted alot of worthless Christians who deserve curses rather than insults

I am beginning to hate christianity and Christians.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 1:05am On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:
You ain't worth the effort, jerk. grin
Ishilove:
So says the faceless username. Of course you are the expert on brainless tarts, seeing as you are sorrounded by them and most likely will marry one and beget even more. Assshole.

And you are the brainy one here, I suppose? You are lower than the scum I drive through every day to get to work. Hell bound iidiotic reprobate.
GOOD, GOOD. LET THE BUTTHURT FLOW THROUGH YOU.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Ishilove: 1:06am On Nov 09, 2013
Mr Troll: for what its worth, let me make this statement here...

NL cannot alone make someone become atheist or agnostic. it actually requires deep personal thought, personal research on world history, comparative religious study and a healthy dose of skepticism and the discarding of deeply held fears and indoctrination.

for me, I cannot imagine myself going back to Christianity after reading the bible myself and studying the origin of Christianity and the bible. it will require something extraordinary for me to 'unknow' what I already know (a lobotomy perhaps). this is not a matter of pride, it is the confidence that comes with accurate knowledge and proper thought process. I cannot and will not subscribe to fear mongering, superstition or hear say ever again. if I eventually hear a 'voice' someday, that voice better be prepared to answer a whole lot of questions, particularly why I should even start worshipping it...

@OP, for some reason I just find myself pitying you. you seem like someone who was bullied in childhood lipsrsealed
Yadayadayada tongue tongue
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 1:13am On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Yadayadayada tongue tongue

wiegraf:

The brainless tart has something nothing other than demon possessed children/sms or gossip to offer.
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Ishilove: 1:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Mr Troll:

kiss kiss
You are trying your best to get on my nerves tonight, Troll. And failing quite woefully, I should add. kiss
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 1:23am On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:
You are trying your best to get on my nerves tonight, Troll. And failing quite woefully, I should add. kiss
stop feeling special. trying? pfft!

for what? undecided

is there any benefit attached to getting on your nerves? your hypocrisy stinks, daz all.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Ishilove: 1:30am On Nov 09, 2013
Mr Troll: stop feeling special. trying? pfft!

for what? undecided

is there any benefit attached to getting on your nerves? your hypocrisy stinks, daz all.
Yak yakety yak yak yak.

The way you and your ilk bandy the adjective 'hypocrisy' makes me wonder if y'all even understand the meaning of the word. Every lil thing y'all scream 'hypocrite!!', as if the word is going out of fashion will soon be proscribed. Come up with something better abeg, 'cos it's getting really old, really fast.

Trying to feel special, you say? Lol. I don't need to feel special because I know that I AM special and I don't need a troll to tell me otherwise.

To the left and away with you, you troll!! This is my last word to you.

cool
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 1:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove: This section sickens me. The rot here stinks to high heavens. I read blasphemy upon blasphemy and my heart quails.

May God forgive all those that have blasphemed against the name of the Lord. Feel free to keep blowing grammar, call us deluded and other high sounding adjectives, but on that day, when the comments you have made on this forum and in other places is reeled before your shocked eyes, you will remember that you were given ample warning. You were given a choice to embrace life, but you chose death.

God have mercy on you all.
these are your own words. yet you are constantly in the satanic chatbox, a self acclaimed Christian frolicking with a self professed Satanist. normally, I don't really care but see @bolded; you then turn around and say the section sickens you. what then are you doing here...daily, fraternizing with 'heathens'? its not like you are even trying to preach like my good and proper JOSHTHEFIRST. no, you are here laughing, flirting, cussing like a market woman and then later you say we have too much time on our hands or that we don't get tired, blah blah blah.

listen, [size=16pt]you are a hypocrite[/size]. read it. again. digest it and sleep on it. tomorrow, i'd like to see you in the satanic chatbox...again wink

5 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:14am On Nov 09, 2013
[quote author=bolaino]Greetings to my brethren here on nairaland, may the blessings of the lord be with you now and always, may the good lord give you the strength and courage to fight in this last battle,

Brethren I believe you are all famillier with the prophecies in the bible about the end of the world, unfortunately for satan and his disciples these things are coming to pass, the armageddon that our brother obadiah777 has been preaching about is finally here, but there are issues that I would like to explain more about subsequently,

This is for all my brethren who do not believe in God, I want u to know that indeed there is God, I never thought I would ever preach the gospel of jesus, because I like the apostle paul persecuted christians both here on nairaland and in the real world, but after the lord visited me like he visited the apostle paul, I was humbled by the grace of our lord God jehovah, the lord is indeed real, my life is enough testimony for the existence of God, everyday when I wake up, I postrate before my creator in heaven and worship him.

I want to plead with my atheist brethren, God loves u so much, more than u can ever imagine, muskeetoo, logicboy, plaethon, folykaze etc, all of you both the people I could not mention their names, the lord loves each and every one of you, and the lord is calling you to come back home, indeed I now understand why the holy bible says only a fool says there is no God, don't be fools, because if the holy bible, a book inspired of God calls you a fool, then you are a fool indeed, and u should kneel down and beg God for forgiveness,

but if you accept jesus into your life, the lord will give you more wisdom than he gave king solomon, and anyone who the son of man shall set free is free indeed. It is not too late for you guys, [quote]

...at least try to apply some force of reason and logic to your apologetics instead of only the force of emotions! Even the apostle paul many atimes used that method...and with good results!!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:52am On Nov 09, 2013
Am very late to this thread and I will like to sue for an end to the use of foul language and expletives on this thread however.
@ Bolaino....please can you just explain the divine purpose of existence to me once again? Did the Christian God create 99% of the human population who are bound for " HELL" , just for that purpose? Remember none of this people begged to be created. Am also sure you know only about 1% of the human population will make 'heaven' no matter how hard they try....it all sounds so ridiculous so many times.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by wiegraf: 3:20am On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:

Only thing I know for certain is it isn't you. Mere fact you're on the same wavelength as josh confirms that. We don't need to get into the details your usual genius and sunshine

And I would have thought you enjoyed butthurt

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by wiegraf: 3:26am On Nov 09, 2013
Mr Troll: stop feeling special.

This is what confuses the most. I suppose when a hippie like lb gives her attention it gets to her head. She now has the need to point out she has a car and drives to work......

Black man and 'u know who I be!'

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: I know you think us silly sir, but I honestly did not expect you speak in that manner. And I spoke like that because I believe we're familiar enough to help each other become better.

My posts in this forum are honest and in all sincerity. I did not know you'd be offended in this way and think me hypocritical because I cared enough to tell you the way you spoke was wrong.

And some others are still trying to say I'm hypocritical. They think I say things with double minds.

When someone corrects someone he knows, he becomes a hypocrite. Smh.

Goodnight

Did u ever one day correct ishilove or hbg when they were constanty wrong?

Guy, shut up. Hypocrite.

And for ishilove, many of ur christians here belive that you're going to hell after seeing your nasty attitude. So worry about yourself instead of atheists

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Atheism Is A Religion / Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.