Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. (14848 Views)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MonsieurCoder: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

JUSTIFIED?

Have you asked your partner logicboy how he was "cajoled" into believing there is no God? He keeps telling fake stories all through these last two years but I remember that 4yrs ago he opened up and told us that, and I quote "A DRUNKEN RACIST in a RUN DOWN DRINKING BAR in UK convinced him into accepting there was no God" since then I have just kept on seeing his idle ramblings on this website up and down to the point that some ignorant people think he is smart

That boy is ONE OF THE BIGGEST FOOLS TO EMERGE FROM NIGERIA from the conversion story he told us that day and we all gave him a piece of our minds. If he is still following the words of a drunk racist till today he should indeed be better off dead

I know you have your own conversion story, and I also know it is PATHETIC So join him and get ready for your eternity of wallowing and gnashing of teeth

Very very soon. . .

Dear Atheist,

It is obvious she is under the influence of some expired weed, her fellow christians and her god have even denied her, please lets do the same and stop giving this low life any attention.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: what have the gods everywhere done or achieved?(Apart from making the people poorer perhaps? And hypocritical. Professing to be good but denying it in their lives?) Nigeria is an example of a place where people commit idolatry.

Their gods have eyes, but they do not see, ears but they do not hear. They do not move. Nigeria is a nation of religious people what has that achieved?
Corruption? Hypocrisy everywhere? Religion?

We have even idolized the true God who changes lives and heals and speaks. They have reduced God to the common idols of old. They think he's a goodluck charm.

The God I'm speaking of is alive, he changes lives and heals and delivers from sin.
He changes a man and gives him joy and love.
That's the God I speak of.

Then let's start swearing by the gods of our ancestors when appointed into public offices. Our Koran, Jesus,Jehovah, Allah and Bible that u swear by are all incompetent. Even pastors and imam live in corruption.
Let's see a president who swears by Ogun try any corruption, he would die instantly.

And no one reduced God to an idol
God doesn't have any idol in all the pagan spiritualities of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MonsieurCoder: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I would so like to see this wannabe ganga-smoking chic giving a 'THUNDERBOLT' slap.

lol that is the good thing with a faceless forum, every one has a say, it is obvious that she is one of those people who have failed to have a life outside NL so she hides behind the internet to form hard chic, let her give thunder bolt slap and see if she wont visit yahweh that day.

3 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

JUSTIFIED?

Have you asked your partner logicboy how he was "cajoled" into believing there is no God? He keeps telling fake stories all through these last two years but I remember that 4yrs ago he opened up and told us that, and I quote "A DRUNKEN RACIST in a RUN DOWN DRINKING BAR in UK convinced him into accepting there was no God" since then I have just kept on seeing his idle ramblings on this website up and down to the point that some ignorant people think he is smart

That boy is ONE OF THE BIGGEST FOOLS TO EMERGE FROM NIGERIA from the conversion story he told us that day and we all gave him a piece of our minds. If he is still following the words of a drunk racist till today he should indeed be better off dead

I know you have your own conversion story, and I also know it is PATHETIC So join him and get ready for your eternity of wallowing and gnashing of teeth

Very very soon. . .

Lol, if truly there is hell, I'm sure u'll join in that same hell.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2013
The hypocrisy
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

The insults began here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1505654/only-fool-says-there-no/7#19382157
i-smoke-weed:
^^^ see what this f00l is quoting? Who gave you bible self? I can't believe you actually paid for one. Holding onto something meaningless to you only emphasizes your stewpidity

You are an abnormal person hiding behind the cover of an online forum to proclaim that you are an atheist, if you are truly happy and satisfied being one why not go on NTA and broadcast

Olori buruku! Make I hear say dem no flog JESUS back into your life

Atheists are all potential ritualists and black magic users. Ungrateful people that don't know anything but claim to know everything aka F00LS
But our CHRISTIANS chose to ignore that.

Then Josh began personal attacks
https://www.nairaland.com/1505654/only-fool-says-there-no/7#19383099
Joshthefirst: yours as usual is another case of quoting the bible out of context. I don't think you've ever read the bible, you just went through it to pick out verses to support your worldview. That's idolatry you know, trying to create a false image of God that's fits your choice of denying, rejecting and mocking him comfortably.

But, no, it's the atheists that need to be cautioned.LOl.
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by UyiIredia(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

So says the weed smoker

I believe yahweh also smokes weed, his actions are quite similar to your words on this thread tongue

@ bolded: That privilege is reserved for the God of obadiah777.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2013
macof:

Then let's start swearing by the gods of our ancestors when appointed into public offices. Our Koran, Jesus,Jehovah, Allah and Bible that u swear by are all incompetent. Even pastors and imam live in corruption.
Let's see a president who swears by Ogun try any corruption, he would die instantly.

And no one reduced God to an idol
God doesn't have any idol in all the pagan spiritualities of Nigeria
grin

If it was God, I mean the christian God, who did this, people will shout foul.

We reduce God to an idol in the sense that many people think serving him is a means of financial gain. But Jesus came primarily to save from sin, not to give man money.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ezme(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

How can you insult my God and I will keep silent?

You're lucky I can't catch you, I will physically abuse you if I ever do

Stewpid little boy

shocked shocked shocked Rapists now posing as Christian sisters.
Any God who needs it's followers to fight for it is an idol.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin

Of course, the Christian God does that. But you prefer to be the adopted son of a foreign god rather than our indigenous ones.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2013
aManFromMars: The hypocrisy
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

The insults began here.

Smh.
so you take that as a personal attack?
You take:
I don't think you've ever read the bible, you just went through it to pick out verses to support your worldview. That's idolatry you know, trying to create a false image of God that's fits your choice of denying, rejecting and mocking him comfortably.
Actually, you began the personal attack by calling me an "ignorant liar and motherfucking slave"
Thank God uoted it before you edited it. Its there for everyone to see.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2013

We reduce God to an idol in the sense that many people think serving him is a means of financial gain. But Jesus came primarily to save from sin, not to give man money.

And you've been saved from sin? You can't break God's rules? Lol.

You're getting boring. Arguing with you is like bathing with cement.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: so you take that as a personal attack?
You take:

Actually, you began the personal attack by calling me an "ignorant liar and motherfucking slave"
Thank God uoted it before you edited it. Its there for everyone to see.
Edited what?

You've resumed your false accusations. Your post I quoted was before the one before I abused you. Can you stop being a holy liar for once in your life?

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2013
aManFromMars:

Of course, the Christian God does that. But you prefer to be the adopted son of a foreign god rather than our indigenous ones.
I thought you didn't believe in God. Fyi, many of you guys claim the colonial masters spread "religion" as a way of controlling the masses.
This is not true.

The real missionaries were here even before the colonial masters. They abandoned the comfort of england, died in numbers because of disease, and lived among the locals all to get this news of Christ to them.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2013
aManFromMars:

And you've been saved from sin? You can't break God's rules? Lol.

You're getting boring. Arguing with you is like bathing with cement.
you still do not even understand the christian message. This is what it is:

I've broken Gods rules, guilty of hell, but God sent jesus to die and take my punishment. Because of him, my sin and guilt has been washed away. Moreso, I have been delivered from the power of sin that makes us its captives by trusting in christ and being born again.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2013
aManFromMars:
Edited what?

You've resumed your false accusations. Your post I quoted was before the one where I abused you. Can you stop being a holy liar for once in your life?
how did I abuse you or begin a personal attack in that qute? Thank God its there for everyone to see. You are the one who started abusing me.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2013
aManFromMars: The hypocrisy

The insults began here.

Smh.

I noticed Christianity is full of hypocrisy, confusion and lies.
Dats why they usually disagree about the Bible, they have different doctrines for each church and so many more.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ezme(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: what have the gods everywhere done or achieved?(Apart from making the people poorer perhaps? And hypocritical. Professing to be good but denying it in their lives?) Nigeria is an example of a place where people commit idolatry.

Their gods have eyes, but they do not see, ears but they do not hear. They do not move. Nigeria is a nation of religious people what has that achieved?
Corruption? Hypocrisy everywhere? Religion?

We have even idolized the true God who changes lives and heals and speaks. They have reduced God to the common idols of old. They think he's a goodluck charm.

The God I'm speaking of is alive, he changes lives and heals and delivers from sin.
He changes a man and gives him joy and love.
That's the God I speak of.

Your Christian God exists in your mind. What has your Christian God done for Nigeria. We have been praying for a better Nigeria since the 80's. How many years does it take your God to answer prayers? Stop falling for those charade miracles you see on television. There are many muslim crippled beggars in front of your churches why not heal one of them so you can show the might of your God?

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2013

Yahweh has killed millions instantly, read ur Bible properly, and also read the history of Yahweh worship(specifically constantine's ministry and also that of Hitler)

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by UyiIredia(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2013
Madam i smoke weed show ya face.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2013
aManFromMars:

Show how I quoted it out of context, you ignorant liar. Motherfucking slave.
this was the first personal attack.

How is this:
I don't think you've ever read the bible, you just went through it to pick out verses to support your worldview. That's idolatry you know, trying to create a false image of God that's fits your choice of denying, rejecting and mocking him comfortably.
a personal attack?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by UyiIredia(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2013
Atheists here abeg move to the non-Christian chatbox and revive it. The place's dead.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: I thought you didn't believe in God. Fyi, many of you guys claim the colonial masters spread "religion" as a way of controlling the masses.
This is not true.

The real missionaries were here even before the colonial masters. They abandoned the comfort of england, died in numbers because of disease, and lived among the locals all to get this news of Christ to them.

True, notably Mary slessor. She had a horrible life in Britain so living in calabar couldn't have been so bad for her. Imagine living in a place where u would be honored like,Mary slessor was/is in calabar

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by alphascorpio(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2013
For someone who claims to be a christain i-smoke-weed insults people a lot. Right now there is no difference between you and a motor park tout and I still don't understand why you feel the need to defend your god with such venom. Why can't he defend himself?
With the words that come out of your mouth there isn't much difference between you and Muslim extremists. If this is an acceptable christain behaviour then I'm sorry to say you need to keep your christainity to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MonsieurCoder: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Madam i smoke weed show ya face.

Relax, she is smoking weed, recharging her morale, she would soon be back with more weed inspired post cool

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: you still do not even understand the christian message. This is what it is:

I've broken Gods rules, guilty of hell, but God sent jesus to die and take my punishment. Because of him, my sin and guilt has been washed away. Moreso, I have been delivered from the power of sin that makes us its captives by trusting in christ and being born again.

So when atheist/pagans die and about to enter heaven Jesus would appear and be like "because you didn't believe that I am the only son of the only God, you can't enter"

na wa for Christian mentality o

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ezme(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Atheists here abeg move to the non-Christian chatbox and revive it. The place's dead.

I don't want to be banned for showing up in the wrong gathering.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2013
macof:

So when atheist/pagans die and about to enter heaven Jesus would appear and be like "because you didn't believe that I am the only son of the only God, you can't enter"

na wa for Christian mentality o
nope. This is what happens when you read all those phony books or watch all those phony films about judgement. grin

People won't enter heaven because they didn't believe in christ, they'll enter because of their sins. The wages of sin is death. Jesus came so that men who were guilty of sin and condemned would be able to be saved by trusting in him. They could be acquitted, set free. They could have their sins absolved.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: nope. This is what happens when you read all those phony books or watch all those phony films about judgement. grin

People won't enter heaven because they didn't believe in christ, they'll enter because of their sins. The wages of sin is death. Jesus came so that men who were guilty of sin and condemned would be able to be saved by trusting in him. They could be acquitted, set free. They could have their sins absolved.

For those of us familiar with the bible, your pick and choose won't work .
Galatians 1:8-9
King James Version (KJV)
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach
any other gospel unto you than that which we have
preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man
preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have
received, let him be accursed.

Going by these verses, all muslims are going to hell, not for sinning but because they simply preach what they believe to be true.

Unless you want to prove to us someone accursed will still make heaven.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2013
rationalmind:

For those of us familiar with the bible, your pick and choose won't work .
Galatians 1:8-9
King James Version (KJV)
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach
any other gospel unto you than that which we have
preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man
preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have
received, let him be accursed.

Going by these verses, all muslims are going to hell, not for sinning but because they simply preach what they believe to be true.

Unless you want to prove to us someone accursed will still make heaven.
smh smh smh.

You are the one quoting out of context.

Matthew 5:29 So if your right eye causes you to sin, take it out and throw it away! It is much better for you to lose a part of your body than to have your whole body thrown into hell.

30 If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away! It is much better for you to lose one of your limbs than to have your whole body go off to hell

You misunderstand pauls letter to the galatians.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: smh smh smh.

You are the one quoting out of context.

Matthew 5:29 So if your right eye causes you to sin, take it out and throw it away! It is much better for you to lose a part of your body than to have your whole body thrown into hell.

30 If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away! It is much better for you to lose one of your limbs than to have your whole body go off to hell

You misunderstand pauls letter to the galatians.

Everyone quotes out of context apart from you. Oh yes, the Holy Spirit is not in us.

Truly, there's no method to this madness. Keep living in fear and bondage. I guess you can't drop Christianity because to GO hell go spend eterntiy 'di kwa'(is) risky.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2013
For the wages of sin is death... (Romans 6:23)
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2013
aManFromMars:

Everyone quotes out of context apart from you. Oh yes, the Holy Spirit is not in us.

Truly, there's no method to this madness. Keep living in fear and bondage. I guess you can't drop Christianity because to GO hell go spend eterntiy 'di kwa'(is) risky.
you're right about one part. I can't drop christ. I value my life.

Do you value yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends / Grace Testimony From South Africa : Delivered From Sexual Sins, Life Now Better / Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.