Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. (14919 Views)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 09, 2013
wiegraf:

This is what confuses the most. I suppose when a hippie like lb gives her attention it gets to her head. She now has the need to point out she has a car and drives to work......

Black man and 'u know who I be!'

Not a hippie but i agree with ur post.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: what has this got to do with anything. This is the first time I'm seeing a moniker called 'I smoke weed'.

I'm familiar with macof, and he and I have spoken before in a much more civil way.

I was honest in my statement to him and expected him to change. I expect the best of him. And you call my hypocritical. Who is being hypocritical?

I do not speak like some people do. I speak with a whole heart. Stop trying to insult my character.
*smh*
(willful) hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2013
4words: only on one condition will I believe the op... Which is he will not become a pastor.

Well Bolaino , I feel this your sudden love for God is not genuine and it has an interior motive. I am not saying it is impossible to change your ways but I feel you are not sincere.
I have also doubted the existence of the Christian God, courtesy Bolaino yes Bolaino. Though I believe there are forces, spiritual forces that are in play but of recent, I have love God more, just want to know God (christain) more, I long for him, I feel elevated, inspired and happy in his presence. I want to be well connected with him, I want to talk to him as would a son to his dad and I thank him for his abundant mercy and love. To cut the story short, if you've gone down the other road of disbelieve, you can't just wake up in your room one day to decide that you've changed back to what you left. I believe if at all you want to change back, it is a gradual process which would take time and patient.
It is like trying to rewrite a programming language that has be written or create an anti virus for a virus that has infested your system... It would surely take time and process. Same process as that which you created to over write your believes in God initially.
So my dear brother, its either you chose to become born again to become a pastor and thereby make money for yourself as most fake nigerian pastor are doing or you are playing this from another angle.

I will only believe you if you write here that you won't become a pastor... You can evangelise no problem but don't become a pastor or own a church.
I know you know what I am saying.

Don't mind the guy, he's here trying to deceive everybody as if we are kindergarten pupils
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2013
And all this happened throughout the night

Una no dey sleep?
Or was there night vigil on NL?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

Did u ever one day correct ishilove or hbg when they were constanty wrong?

Guy, shut up. Hypocrite.

And for ishilove, many of ur christians here belive that you're going to hell after seeing your nasty attitude. So worry about yourself instead of atheists
I don't normally take you seriously again.

It seems some of you do not even know the meaning of hypocrisy.
Please go to your dictionary and find its meaning.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: I don't normally take you seriously again.

Akowe

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bigfrancis21: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2013
macof: This night I am so pissed off.
And I've insulted alot of worthless Christians who deserve curses rather than insults

I am beginning to hate christianity and Christians.

In the midst of all the anger, spite, contrary opinions, and curses that come with debate among Nigerians, you should always rise against stooping so low to engage in insults. It is expected of a truly spiritual person, someone who is enlightened.

I've been on NL for quite sometime and you must see people who can't voice their opinions without lacing them with curses. I always overlook such things. You'll have to learn to overlook those things.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2013

grin grin

I just had to quote this.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2013
macof:

Akowe
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2013
Mr Troll: grin grin

I just had to quote this.
good. I was serious when I said that. It seems his mission is to try to degrade and insult others.

Youmight claim its an irony because you guys don't take me seriously, but your very posts would betray you. If you don't take me seriously, you wouldn't suddenly take offense and resort to insults in reaction to the things I say.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2013
undecided
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ismokeweed1(f): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2013
rationalmind:

Your christian sister, I smoke ganja is to blame

How can you insult my God and I will keep silent?

You're lucky I can't catch you, I will physically abuse you if I ever do

Stewpid little boy
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ismokeweed1(f): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2013
nwuyag:
why not balance the equation by correcting her(I smoke weed) with the same tone

Balance what equation?

We can never be balanced until you quit this devilish thing you do on this website, must you try to discredit other people's God's just because you don't believe in any?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Stewpid little boy
people insult God all the time. It is Gods place to judge. God is alive. He will fight for himself.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MrTroll(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Stewpid little boy
shocked shocked BOKO HARAM Alert!!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2013
bigfrancis21:

In the midst of all the anger, spite, contrary opinions, and curses that come with debate among Nigerians, you should always rise against stooping so low to engage in insults. It is expected of a truly spiritual person, someone who is enlightened.

I've been on NL for quite sometime and you must see people who can't voice their opinions without lacing them with curses. I always overlook such things. You'll have to learn to overlook those things.

Sometimes some people deserve curses, however I am at ease today.

Thank you
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2013
Mr Troll: shocked shocked BOKO HARAM Alert!!!

grin grin grin
macof threatened me with the same thing once.
grin
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst:

Learned person/educated person
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Stewpid little boy

Christian terrorist chief commander

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ismokeweed1(f): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2013
bigfrancis21:

If you can overlook what these people blasphem on this website continually, I CAN'T

I do my regular surfing but whenever I bump into a religious thread they are also there talking trash that make me wonder if indeed their parents gave them proper training. Most of these useless boys are from damaged homes and backgrounds but instead of trying to break the chains on their wrists they are trying to mask the bruises with honey and call others to also chain themselves up ALL FOR NO REASON AT ALL

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Stewpid little boy

Lol, keep it up. With people like you around, my atheism is justified.

3 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: people insult God all the time. It is Gods place to judge. God is alive. He will fight for himself.

by the way wat God are u talking about?, u know there are so many Gods everywhere
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ismokeweed1(f): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2013
Joshthefirst: people insult God all the time. It is Gods place to judge. God is alive. He will fight for himself.

Nonone has ever stood in front of me and opened their mouths to say a quarter of what these ingrates have on this website. If anyone ever tries it I will make sure that person losses all his/her teeth in unison at that particular spot with a THUNDERBOLT slap

I know God fights his wars himself, I will just avail myself as his instrument of war, that's all
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MonsieurCoder: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Balance what equation?

We can never be balanced until you quit this devilish thing you do on this website, must you try to discredit other people's God's just because you don't believe in any?

why are you trying so hard to defend your god? why don't you give him a link to this thread so that he can come and defend himself? undecided or don't you communicate with him? undecided Or isn't he supposed to be an omni everything undecided

Your god is a bush pig
Your god is a bi polar psychopath
your god is a w.h.,ore

Just to BUTT HURT you more! grin

3 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Nonone has ever stood in front of me and opened their mouths to say a quarter of what these ingrates have on this website. If anyone ever tries it I will make sure that person losses all his/her teeth in unison at that particular spot with a THUNDERBOLT slap

I know God fights his wars himself, I will just avail myself as his instrument of war, that's all

Gimme ur address, and I'll come over just to insult Yahweh.

You folks have insulted my Gods for decades and now that people are retaliating u are turning terrorist.

I'll b d one to tear u up if u try to do anything to me

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2013
macof:

by the way wat God are u talking about?, u know there are so many Gods everywhere
what have the gods everywhere done or achieved?(Apart from making the people poorer perhaps? And hypocritical. Professing to be good but denying it in their lives?) Nigeria is an example of a place where people commit idolatry.

Their gods have eyes, but they do not see, ears but they do not hear. They do not move. Nigeria is a nation of religious people what has that achieved?
Corruption? Hypocrisy everywhere? Religion?

We have even idolized the true God who changes lives and heals and speaks. They have reduced God to the common idols of old. They think he's a goodluck charm.

The God I'm speaking of is alive, he changes lives and heals and delivers from sin.
He changes a man and gives him joy and love.
That's the God I speak of.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2013

Good one bro.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Ishilove: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2013

They don't. They just type it 'cos it looks good on their screen and it makes them seem more 'learned'.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ismokeweed1(f): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, keep it up. With people like you around, my atheism is justified.

JUSTIFIED?

Have you asked your partner logicboy how he was "cajoled" into believing there is no God? He keeps telling fake stories all through these last two years but I remember that 4yrs ago he opened up and told us that, and I quote "A DRUNKEN RACIST in a RUN DOWN DRINKING BAR in UK convinced him into accepting there was no God" since then I have just kept on seeing his idle ramblings on this website up and down to the point that some ignorant people think he is smart

That boy is ONE OF THE BIGGEST FOOLS TO EMERGE FROM NIGERIA from the conversion story he told us that day and we all gave him a piece of our minds. If he is still following the words of a drunk racist till today he should indeed be better off dead

I know you have your own conversion story, and I also know it is PATHETIC So join him and get ready for your eternity of wallowing and gnashing of teeth

Very very soon. . .
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MonsieurCoder: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

If you can overlook what these people blasphem on this website continually, I CAN'T

I do my regular surfing but whenever I bump into a religious thread they are also there talking trash that make me wonder if indeed their parents gave them proper training. Most of these useless boys are from damaged homes and backgrounds but instead of trying to break the chains on their wrists they are trying to mask the bruises with honey and call others to also chain themselves up ALL FOR NO REASON AT ALL

So says the weed smoker

I believe yahweh also smokes weed, his actions are quite similar to your words on this thread tongue

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

why are you trying so hard to defend your god? why don't you give him a link to this thread so that he can come and defend himself? undecided or don't you communicate with him? undecided Or isn't he supposed to be an omni everything undecided

Your god is a bush pig
Your god is a bi polar psychopath
your god is a w.h.,ore

Just to BUTT HURT you more! grin
actually, when God comes, he's coming to judge. I just hope you won't still be his enemy by the time he comes. He tarries now to give people like you a chance to repent. But do you insult his patience?

Romans 2:4 Or perhaps you despise his great kindness, tolerance, and patience. Surely you know that God is kind, because he is trying to lead you to repent. 5 But you have a hard and stubborn heart, and so you are making your own punishment even greater on the Day when God's anger and righteous judgments will be revealed. 6 For God will reward each of us according to what we have done.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by UyiIredia(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

I would so like to see this wannabe ganga-smoking chic giving a 'THUNDERBOLT' slap.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Atheism Is A Religion / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.