Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,893 members, 7,956,366 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? (2962 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by 100Cents: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2014
Seriously in this area I got F9.

You would be toasting a lady for whatever reasons and she is playing her girl pranks till one day she changes her mind about you and agrees to play ball.

As ladies, they will not say it with their mouths but will only give signs like...

1. She agrees to the first date.

2. She comes to sleep at your house(sharpest).

3. She starts calling your line.

4. She starts acting nicely.

The signs ladies give to a toaster are so many when they have fallen for him. How do you spot when that girl has fallen in love ? In nostalgia, my first gf once told me, "whenever I want to come closer to you, you scare me"..

This is for gentlemen(non-players) who don't like pushing too hard...

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2014
I have a spotting device... So I don't stress myself

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Mynd44: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2014
No girl ever falls for me. I need lectures
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by philantoxx(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2014
sitted
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by 100Cents: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Mynd44: No girl ever falls for me. I need lectures

lol. why nah ?

The last girl. How did I spot it ?

I came to see her and we were standing/leaning beside a car outside her home discussing. I noticed she started drawing so close to me(as if our bodies should touch). I started feeling a bit shy and uncomfortable. It seemed her feet were sagging beneath her weight.

My mind told me she has fallen. I smiled to myself. The following day, she called me and told me she fell in love yesterday night.

I marked myself 100% good. I am learning..
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2014
tutorials sef
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2014
So you don't even get the signs OP wrote above ?
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Mynd44: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Arva:
So you don't even get the signs OP wrote above ?
I don't
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Can the consistent staring of a girl at a guy be described as a sign of the girl falling for him, even without any prior advances from the guy?
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by godofwar666(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Ladies fall for me easily! Its just that to be a nice guy is bad cause if you're nice to them they will treat you like a slave so be yoursef don't be too soft

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Luckygurl(f): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2014
This sounds interesting...
I'm all ears..
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by 100Cents: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Can the consistent staring of a girl at a guy be described as a sign of the girl falling for him, even without any prior advances from the guy?

It is 50-50 chance..

She may floor you when you approach her. Some ladies are naturally harsh and wear a long face to scare toasters..
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2014
100Cents:

It is 50-50 chance..

She may floor you when you approach her. Some ladies are naturally harsh and wear a long face to scare toasters..
What is she does it consistently to the extent that she doesn't take off her eyes, you are the one that take off your eyes?
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by 100Cents: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
What is she does it consistently to the extent that she doesn't take off her eyes, you are the one that take off your eyes?

People behave differently according to their mood. She might tell you she was deep in thought and was not looking at you. If you want to come from that angle.

Its always better when the guy sees and picks who to talk to when the girl has not noticed yet.
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
people are different, yes. But from a recent experience... She wants you to approach.
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by izaray(f): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Mynd44:
I don't
U are still a learner then!
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by izaray(f): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I can sense some signs of shyness in you! Be bold enough to look back at her, if she does too, avn't u be watching movies, at the end, they end up wit a soft hug, saying i love you e.t.c, so be wise pls.
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2014
izaray: I can sense some signs of shyness in you! Be bold enough to look back at her, if she does too, avn't u be watching movies, at the end, they end up wit a soft hug, saying i love you e.t.c, so be wise pls.
No, I'm not shy, I'm only being careful. I want to study her for some times before meeting her.
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Docjay487: people are different, yes. But from a recent experience... She wants you to approach.
I'm the gentle type, I hardly talk. On two occasions she overtook me in a public place, most probably to notice her. I was silent.
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by zubby29(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2014
lol.2 much of nollywood
izaray: I can sense some signs of shyness in you! Be bold enough to look back at her, if she does too, avn't u be watching movies, at the end, they end up wit a soft hug, saying i love you e.t.c, so be wise pls.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by BrosPeter: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2014
Why wait for the girl to fall for you, snatch and grab is my policy, in time she will fall. When I say snatch and grab I don't mean rape. Anyway most people now see rape as "a snuggle with a struggle".
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by chinazaekperem2: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Can the consistent staring of a girl at a guy be described as a sign of the girl falling for him, even without any prior advances from the guy?
how will you know when cultism has eaten up the vital part of you?
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by gbengarock: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
she starts gettin personal and askin intimate questions cheesy ...
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
When she fall down the staircase. Na true love be dat.
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by 100Cents: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
gbengarock: she starts gettin personal and askin intimate questions cheesy ...

Questions Like.

Some girls are crazy and wanna play that game to extort .I don't take their intimate talks serious..
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by merit12(f): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vadalizing lecture

Oga tester?

Mynd44: No girl ever falls for me. need lectures
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by gbengarock: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
100Cents:

Questions Like.

Some girls are crazy and wanna play that game to extort .I don't take their intimate talks serious..

well, i'm still learnin tho bt it has worked for me
questions lyk 'ur relationshp wit God', ur past
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by laphta(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wen u ar standin rite next to each oda nd she falls down flat. Her chest sweeping ur feet.
She has fallen for u. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2014

Maybe you are too strict or too far away to see those signs.

I really do not want to expose the easy way to spot it but one of the simple and efficient way is when she tells you she likes you. The ball will now be in your court.
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by PapaNnamdi: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
laphta: Wen u ar standin rite next to each oda nd she falls down flat. Her chest sweeping ur feet.
She has fallen for u. grin

bet y na, grin
ygringrin
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by 100Cents: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
BrosPeter: Why wait for the girl to fall for you, snatch and grab is my policy, in time she will fall. When I say snatch and grab I don't mean rape. Anyway most people now see rape as "a snuggle with a struggle".

hmm..

Player style you mean ?
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
she starts gisting you about her bills

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four / Things You Wish Your Partner Was Better At / o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.