Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks (1941 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! / URGENT: Ladies~ Why You Shouldn't Die A Virgin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 4:54am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

CH3COO
I'm asking you tell me na.
please?
omo dada, omo bi ewe tutu, omo to pupa bi pawpaw, omo to fine. grin
i know.
ori mi o tii wu.  everything you said so far has been true. 
sideline observer turned newbie.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 4:56am On Jul 13, 2008
Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Nonsense grin

Just tell jo. Ur shakara is too much
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 4:57am On Jul 13, 2008
If you want to get to know me we can start from here.

Hi, I'm Femi. What's your name?
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 4:59am On Jul 13, 2008
If you want to get to know me we can start from here.

Hi, I'm Femi. What's your name?

Hmm, I already know you enough.

All I need is thy previous I.D embarassed

I'm too curious. It hurts.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 5:00am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Hmm, I already know you enough.

All I need is thy previous I.D embarassed

I'm too curious. It hurts.
Not as much as my heart hurts for your love.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 5:03am On Jul 13, 2008
Hissssssssssssssssssssss.

Ok, if you didn't want to tell me the I.D, all you had to say is no. angry

Heart hurt ko heart throb ni

I'll send gabrywyl after you again!
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 5:07am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Hissssssssssssssssssssss.

Ok, if you didn't want to tell me the I.D, all you had to say is no. angry

Heart hurt ko heart throb ni

I'll send gabrywyl after you again!
Urrghh! There goes romance. I'm such a schmuck
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 5:08am On Jul 13, 2008
LOL!!!
So, are you going to tell?

Is your name really Femi?
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 5:12am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

LOL!!!
So, are you going to tell?

Is your name really Femi?
Yes, yes, I am going to tell. I am going to tell you how much my soul bleeds for your tender affection.
grin Nice burst of questions. My name is whatever you want it to be.
Btw. . . . dreeldee. . . is he the fiend?
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 5:14am On Jul 13, 2008
Fiend?

What are you talking about?
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 5:25am On Jul 13, 2008
He's the reason you won't confess your love for me.

You're studying medicine at . . .?
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 5:29am On Jul 13, 2008
Premed, my friend.

I loff you na ~roll eye~

So what's ur I.D?
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 5:31am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Premed, my friend.

I loff you na ~roll eye~

So what's your I.D?
Bravo.  DD Brains and beauty. Your boyfriend is quite lucky I must profess.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 5:36am On Jul 13, 2008
Who are you seriously? undecided
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 5:37am On Jul 13, 2008
i don't know how else to answer that question, other than I am Fe mi.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 5:42am On Jul 13, 2008
That does not help

Wanna give more hint?
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 5:48am On Jul 13, 2008
Worry about something else dear.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 5:49am On Jul 13, 2008
LOL!
You're being unfair.
But I'll soon find out
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 5:53am On Jul 13, 2008
Love is a matter of distance between you and me.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 5:56am On Jul 13, 2008
Bawomolo? embarassed

Is that you?

Dude, love ko leaf ni.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by Gabry(f): 6:11am On Jul 13, 2008
CH3COO and Gold*Finch sittin on a tree
K I S S I N G!

Second couple on Nairaland today. grin
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 6:41am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Bawomolo? embarassed

Is that you?

Dude, love ko leaf ni.
grin cool . All usernames are created equal. Judge not a username by its handle but by the person behind it.

gabrywyl:

CH3COO and Gold*Finch sittin on a tree
K I S S I N G!

Second couple on Nairaland today. grin
Thanks gabriel. We're still taking baby steps.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by money2008: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2008
Common kids this Childs play is getting out of hand. Did you forget that if you are not answering the questions you are polluting this thread with nonsense. So I warn this irresponsible kids that just want to post shit where ever they can to go and find another thread. You answer the questions or you get the Bleep off this thread. No kids allowed on this thread.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by Gabry(f): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2008
money2008:

Common kids this Childs play is getting out of hand. Did you forget that if you are not answering the questions you are polluting this thread with nonsense. So I warn this irresponsible kids that just want to post shit where ever they can to go and find another thread. You answer the questions or you get the Bleep off this thread. No kids allowed on this thread.

Money 2008, I have given you my answers earlier.

Heard that CH3COO? No children allowed grin
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by forbidden5(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2008
Hmmm,

O boy, na wah for you Ohhh!!!!!!

Must you ask this question in Nairaland?
Women are a course that should be offered in a university. This is one truth you should know.

If you want a girl in your work place, never ask her out, simply take her out for lunch, try to know where she lives and where to hack her. If a girl is already your friend, never asdk her out again or you would loose her.

Most importantly, try to make her visit you in your house. The easiest way to get to such a girl is to gradually increase your level of intimacy. Try a peck then go on from there.

Most times I have learned that women need hard men, men that would always make them cry. Women love very hard men, men that would over ride their will. Remember to consistently insist and override her will. Please it is circumstantial.

Next time, ask some bad boys around you questions like this.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2008
@CH3COO
Who's taking baby steps with ya

eyin eniyan, ewo wo bi omo se n towe fun mi.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

@CH3COO
Who's taking baby steps with ya

eyin eniyan, ewo wo bi omo se n towe fun mi.
lol, it could be worse.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2008
In what sense?
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2008
There is this lady I care about. We both work at the same place. I asked her to spend time to talk about a posible relationship. She laughed and said she is seing some one. I don't know if she thought this was a joke. Ladies the question to you is

1]Would you lie about seing some one to not get into a relationship?
2]Would you laugh in a situation like that?
3]If you say no to a relationship, does that mean no or just playing hard to get for the guy to try again? I try not to ask for the same thing twice.
4]If you say no to a relationship with a guy would you still show any interest in him like looking at him or trying to know what he is doing?

Like they always say, life is a bitch.

She thinks you are not even her class!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them / Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games / This Is So True! Trust Me!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.