Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? (35763 Views)

Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ugosample: There are many ignorant people on this thread. For those who haven't been to India, know today that they are workaholics. Even the children are not left out. I know a garment shop in which these children work 75 hours every week and are paid $20 for the same period. And this is serious work,no arbitrary breaks. Anyone saying that a sizeable % of Nigerians, especially the youth ain't lazy, that person is delusional.

That is fucktardism, not hard work.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by ask4double(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
AjanleKoko: Indian bosses are not bad.
It's Nigerian employees who are lazy.
U've got issue man

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by tpia5: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ugosample: There are many ignorant people on this thread. For those who haven't been to India, know today that they are workaholics. Even the children are not left out. I know a garment shop in which these children work 75 hours every week and are paid $20 for the same period. And this is serious work,no arbitrary breaks. Anyone saying that a sizeable % of Nigerians, especially the youth ain't lazy, that person is delusional.

Do you even know what you're saying?

Ok, if you want to compare, compare with the street hawkers who hawk all day in nigeria.

Is that something anyone should boast about?
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by titilayo02: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
holyvirgin: I can't believe some of you are hailing those Indians undecided gosh... Those guys from third world country, with little education and terrible grammer shouldn't be allowed to boss any Nigerian. They are disrespectful, saucy, lazy and not professionals at all.
The annoying part is that as a Nigerian working in any Indian company, don't expect promotions. Oh yes your salary MIGHT be increased a little but you can never rise to the position of manager instead they will go back to india, employ another indian who knows nothing about the job to lord over you despite the rise in unemployment.

I don't pray any of you to work with indians abeg....
I quite agree with you 100%, they are the worse employers of labour have ever seeing ,I once work with them they are terible,they can bribe
ghost to make their way through,they evade tax ,look for cheapest labour,insult and molest nigerians working with them and above all taking the advantage of lack of job to exploit nigerians.Interestingly though,they relief some of us the stress of searching for job endlessly and giving us a platform to prove our competence before getting a befiting job.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Dovahkiin(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
slightlyMad:

i work very hard so i think it is grand theft when i pay you 100% salary to work for 30days
and you skip some days, because you have to take your mom to the hospital (the usual line used by all of them)

you see, it's an agreement, you have to fulfill ur end for me to fulfill mine.
capish!
maybe you need to make ur hr policies stricter , im sure you know a lot of hardworking Nigerians , don't generalize

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by AjanleKoko: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Italiano1:

There is no correlation between my response to Sagamite and what you have just said.

I hold you in high stead but I totally disagree with your generalisation that Nigerian workers are lazy- with all respect, that statement is ridiculous! You are Nigerian, are you a lazy worker?

Hmm.
Pardon me, I can't even remember in what context I made that comment.
But as per my generalization. Well, yes, I used to be a lazy worker, up to a point. 6-10 years ago, my level of social awareness was probably such that I would join in the condemnation of Indian or Lebanese or Chinese workers and employers. Like most of you, I preferred to focus on the specks in their eyes, rather than the beam in mine.

But after progressing up the corporate ladder and making a foray into entrepreneurship, I can say with all sense of responsibility: Nigerians are lazy workers, 99% of the time.

We are very entitled, have little or no passion for anything we do, and are totally fixated on monetary gain. Most times we don't even pay attention to simple rote responsibilities, but would rather enforce our negative views and attitudes in the workplace.
The worst of it is, we are mostly cowards, and would not stand up for each other, or what we believe in, when we are working for these Indians or Lebanese, or Chinese people. All we do is skulk into corners and complain.
Nigerians complain about every type of boss, foreigner or Nigerian. I have come to believe that a Nigerian worker would only be happy if you paid a very good wage and asked very little of him by way of responsibility. If possible don't ask for anything, just pay them.

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by birdman(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
mrjingles: I noticed no one has called Indian bosses LAZY or UNPRODUCTIVE which is what counts in a private business. You may not like them but one thing you can say is that they are very hard working, unfortunately the average Nigerian worker comes with a sense of entitlement (some even feel entitled to steal their employers blind). You may call them mean and unkind but the office is not a place to find love and be cuddled, if you want that go home to your mother. Of course there is also the option to quit.

A dangerous culture of moaning whining and complaining has crept into our lives, Indians as a nation are DOERS, we are sliding into a nation of TALKERS. We moan and complain about the government, our leaders, our bosses, if not for all these "wicked" people our lives would be heaven. That's just a lot of BS, a man uses millions and tons of sweat to set up a business and some clown comes along expecting to NOT do his job and get paid? I will kick your bum! If you want a kind boss why not set your own business and handout big money for no work to your staff?

You are comparing a local population (Nigerians) to immigrant indians. There are lots of lazy and unproductive indians as well. Those indians will never travel outside their country. Its the same reason Nigerian immigrants are considered more hard working than the local black population of any country they travel to. Those countries only see the hardest working Nigerians and think we are all like that. Go check out india sometime - there are just as many, if not more backward, self-entitled people.

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by birdman(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Hmm.
But as per my generalization. Well, yes, I used to be a lazy worker, up to a point. 6-10 years ago, my level of social awareness was probably such that I would join in the condemnation of Indian or Lebanese or Chinese workers and employers. Like most of you, I preferred to focus on the specks in their eyes, rather than the beam in mine.

But after progressing up the corporate ladder and making a foray into entrepreneurship, I can say with all sense of responsibility: Nigerians are lazy workers, 99% of the time.

We are very entitled, have little or no passion for anything we do, and are totally fixated on monetary gain. Most times we don't even pay attention to simple rote responsibilities, but would rather enforce our negative views and attitudes in the workplace.
The worst of it is, we are mostly cowards, and would not stand up for each other, or what we believe in, when we are working for these Indians or Lebanese, or Chinese people. All we do is skulk into corners and complain.
Nigerians complain about every type of boss, foreigner or Nigerian. I have come to believe that a Nigerian worker would only be happy if you paid a very good wage and asked very little of him by way of responsibility. If possible don't ask for anything, just pay them.

99% is an exaggeration, but what you described is not unique to Nigerians. If anything, the only person to blame here is you - you obviously are not doing due dilligence in your hiring practices.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by AjanleKoko: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
birdman:

99% is an exaggeration, but what you described is not unique to Nigerians. If anything, the only person to blame here is you - you obviously are not doing due dilligence in your hiring practices.

More denial and righteous indignation. It's okay, I understand grin
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by birdman(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
AjanleKoko:

More denial and righteous indignation. It's okay, I understand grin

At least im righteous cheesy. Godspeed with the entrepreneurship thing. Your work is cut out for you
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by nuhu(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Indians are well known for that, they have dominated the asian countries the gulf and the middle east to the extend that they leave little or no chances to other nationalities to get in the jobs. Unless you have not been to these countries there is no way you can like the indians to be our bosses in our own countries and en slave us. Most indians are very stingy, selfish, pride, hypocritical, hatred, always feel superior and looking down at what others possesses in terms of qualification. Let's be careful on how these people try to penetrate our system let's not end up worsening our situation.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]indians are not even leaders in their country
The de facto ruler of india is an italian woman sonia gandhi.that shows you their inferiority complex.in arabia,indians are regarded as shity,dirty,meek ppl with very tiny man rod[/size]

You are a person!

Stop pulling moronic opinions out of your arsse.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
sCun: Are you not a Nigerian in the UK? What busniness have you set up yourself? Armchair critic.

person, shut up!

I don't set up "busninesses" (sic).

You are too dumb to be asking me questions.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
ooshinibos: Here comes your answer to all :
Africans complain of discrimination in Mumbai, India
Sheeba Rani has been ostracised by many friends and relatives for marrying Nigerian Sambo Davis
Africans staying in and around India's commercial capital, Mumbai (Bombay), complain of indiscriminate racism and constant police harassment, reports the BBC's Zubair Ahmed.

Nigerian Sambo Davis is married to an Indian woman and lives in Mumbai.

All his documents are valid, but he was arrested by the police recently on suspicion of being a drug dealer.

He and 30 other black Africans were detained for hours before they were let off with an apology.

But the following day, Mr Davis said that he was shocked to read in local newspapers that they were "arrested for drug peddling".

"The police treat us Africans like dogs," he says.

Mr Davis claims he often faces discrimination when he goes to restaurants or when he tries to rent an apartment in gated middle-class communities.

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote
If Africans don't have papers, then deport them, don't put them in jail”
End Quote
Ikeorah Junior

Nigerian cafe owner in Mumbai
But he is nevertheless one of the lucky ones. He found a decent flat to rent, thanks to his Indian wife.

But his fellow countrymen, he says, still face discrimination: "When they go to rent flats in a normal building they are told - 'you are a black man, you are Nigerian, and you are not wanted'. This is racism."

'Hide and seek'

There is no official data on how many Africans live in Mumbai, but since India's economic progress gathered momentum in recent years, many have come to work in and around the city. Unofficial estimates put their numbers at more than 5,000.

Most of them are engaged in exporting garments to Nigeria and other African countries.

Many others are students, enrolled in the region's prestigious educational institutions.

But there are also hundreds of Africans, mostly Nigerians, who live as illegal immigrants in India. They have either "lost" their passports or their visas have "expired".

Every day, these people play hide-and-seek with the police - if they are caught, they are sent to jail.

Ikeorah Junior from Lagos runs a cafe for Africans in a crowded market on Mumbai's Mohammed Ali Road.

"I don't understand why they [police] have to go from house to house to arrest the people who don't have their papers. If they don't have papers, then deport them, don't put them in jail," he says.

Ahmed Javed, who is in charge of maintaining law and order in the state of Maharashtra, says it is not that simple: "In most cases they have no passports. So, unless their nationalities are determined, they cannot be deported."

Dozens of Africans have taken up residence on Mira Road, a dusty, nondescript town just outside Mumbai.

One "illegal immigrant" there asked me for money, claiming he had not eaten for two days.

He looked worried and told me that he had been approached by drug dealers to work for them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-21826366

Then lock them up indefinitely until they "remember" where their passport is or what country they are from.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
T'base:
yeah man they are terible in victoria island they's this india owned company which employs only females but before hiring them they First fu**ck this ladys to shred discusting bastards they are there was a certain Time i saw a tape of this indians 3 of them taking turns on one of my friend a girl if not for lack money i could have sue thier asse***s

Even if this rubbish is true, which I guess it is not, they forced the girls?
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Hmm.

I will be generous and refrain from saying "I am yet to see a Nigerian that" in my following state.

"I can't recall seeing many Nigerians in Nigeria who I or someone else tell what they do and they ask 'what is the job like', 'how does it function' or 'is it interesting'. What they want to know is 'how much do you make', 'how much can you make from the job' and 'what will you be making in future if you have experience in the job'."

Only God knows how many countless graduates from Nigeria that I see who are all looking to do a Masters in Petroleum Engineering.

I go dey wonder: Na so una love petrol reach? Una get passion for seeing Oyel?
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sagamite:

Even if this rubbish is true, which I guess it is not, they forced the girls?

mr. sagamite are you sympathetic towards Indians?
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
rigormortis:

mr. sagamite are you sympathetic towards Indians?

I am very sympathetic towards common sense.

I am too intelligent to be doing "Us vs Them".
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by InvertedHammer: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ugosample: you have some valid points, although i don't agree that we're slaves anyway. We're just lazy. Ask people arround the last time they read an educational book, when last he/she watched discovey or nat geo. In my axis, many adults and young people don't care. But they prefer wasting too much time on things of litte epistemic value. That has to change.

Nigerians go everywhere and protest maltreatment by their hosts. But once in Nigeria, they become dormant and bend over backwards
to be rimmed by the politicians. The students have been home all these while watching tv, chatting away their lives and indulging in all kinds of life-wasting activities. You will never see them get together and match to Abuja and demand for justice. NO! That will be too much to ask.
Can you imagine that during the petrol crisis last year, the mammoth crowd was running away from policemen? Unbelievable! The reverse
should have been the case.

The rot in Nigeria goes on because the "dictators" in power know that every Nigerian loves life more than anything. They will rather live in penury than fight back at oppressors. It is a well-established trend.

Talking of Indians....a good case study will be a police case between an Indian and a Nigerian in Nigeria. Who do you think the police will pay attention to? An Indian can easily run a Nigerian out of Nigeria. Only in Nigeria! How low can people get?
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by LeJeun3: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Lots of people commenting here are pretty myopic about life matters. If you have personal working experience with Indians you will understand that what is bad is bad............... If you have seen Indians reward someone come and talk to me cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
There's no need to make noise. Let all these immigrant Pataks continue making noise in another man's country. All they are doing is developing for us what we are too lazy to develop ourselves but the key thing is that when we get tired, then we will know who comes first in this country, whether a Nigerian or an albino Eritrean from Rajpur.
There are 200 million Nigerians, all of us insatiably ambitious, greedy and totally amoral. Let's see who will win.
Me, I'm sitting back to enjoy the show because I know for a fact that the population of Indians in this country is in for a huge and nasty surprise when they find out that use-and-dump is the game we play here, and that their government is too useless and unfit for purpose to do anything to help them.
The Chinese are the group with the most advanced understanding of power, particularly the rule that states that you win with actions, not words. You won't see a Chink coming on Nairaland to drag Nigeria with Nigerians, talking about some imaginary "social hierarchy" where he ranks above a Nigerian in Nigeria, displaying naked and obvious racism on an African forum. No, the Chinks are way too smart for that and that's what worries me about them because they have MASSIVE interests and investments in Nigeria, far dwarfing that of the Sandeeps and Lebanese but you won't even know it with the way they conduct themselves quietly.

It's the indians who are so dumb that they come to the heart of Africa and start practising their primitive caste system on NIGERIANS of all people. But this is no surprise to anyone who has been to india or lived/worked with them. They are academically excellent slaves who can score 100% on every exam and do nothing but study and gain theoretical knowledge but socially, emotionally and intellectually, they exist at the mental level of an 11 year-old Nigerian child.
They are totally devoid of social and emotional sophistication which is why the entire country of 1 billion+ is still yet to come to terms with the fact that some humans have a v.agina and there is nothing wrong with this. The social sophistication that the average Nigerian male has by JSS 3, the average Indian may never develop in a lifetime. Their lawmakers were recently embroiled in a scandal when they were caught watching p.orn on iPads while on the floor of the house of parliament. While the average 19 year-old Nigerian male can confidently go to Brazil and get a woman there to warm his bed within 3 weeks of meeting her, a typical Indian male suffers from a crushing sense of s.exual inadequacy, physical inferiority and cognitive dissonance caused by the conflict between primitive social strictures which criminalise normal human sexual relationships and the natural and legitimate drive for sex. This is why they hate their women so much.

And by the way, the population of extremely poor people in India is more than Nigeria's entire population. Most of India is an arid, useless, unproductive desert which smells of drying cow shyt. The indians you see here in Africa are here because there are no opportunities for them back home. However, because they have been indoctrinated to think of their genetically inferior albino selves as "superior" to melanin-rich dark skinned people, they still attempt to project some imagined "superiority" and "dominance" over the people accommodating them as economic refugees!

But from privileged viewing, I can assure you that soon they will learn who holds the whip here.
And it will be as funny as f.uck because they are just too dumb and ill equipped to handle any sort of adversity.
Grab your popcorn.

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Nigerians go everywhere and protest maltreatment by their hosts. But once in Nigeria, they become dormant and bend over backwards
to be rimmed by the politicians. The students have been home all these while watching tv, chatting away their lives and indulging in all kinds of life-wasting activities. You will never see them get together and match to Abuja and demand for justice. NO! That will be too much to ask.
Can you imagine that during the petrol crisis last year, the mammoth crowd was running away from policemen? Unbelievable! The reverse
should have been the case.

The rot in Nigeria goes on because the "dictators" in power know that every Nigerian loves life more than anything. They will rather live in penury than fight back at oppressors. It is a well-established trend.

Talking of Indians....a good case study will be a police case between an Indian and a Nigerian in Nigeria. Who do you think the police will pay attention to? An Indian can easily run a Nigerian out of Nigeria. Only in Nigeria! How low can people get?

That is an economic matter. Let the indian be a destitute with no money or access to money, then watch the story change.
You make the mistake so many (including indians themselves) make of conflating favouritism based on perceived economic status and racism. They are not the same. If I were Jimoh Ibrahim, I can guarantee you that I would get a hearing for myself, my family, friends, domestic staff and driver before the police would listen to any indian.
It's all about money, don't get it twisted.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by tpia5: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Hmm.

But after progressing up the corporate ladder and making a foray into entrepreneurship

you should move to lebanon, china or india.

I'm sure they'll appreciate you better than if you stay in nigeria.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
LeJeun3: Lots of people commenting here are pretty myopic about life matters. If you have personal working experience with Indians you will understand that what is bad is bad............... If you have seen Indians reward someone come and talk to me cheesy cheesy

Then either refuse to work for them or, if you are working for them, quit.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sagamite:

I am very sympathetic towards common sense.

I am too intelligent to be doing "Us vs Them".

well said,

but the topic still remains true
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sagamite:

Then either refuse to work for them or, if you are working for them, quit.

I disagree bro

when a foreign comes to your country there is a standard he has to abide with when dealing with its citizens

you cant be treated bad abroad and be treated same way at home......there is no talk of quitting here, the main thing is it shouldn't happen at all

its the...it doesn't concern me cos it hasn't happened to me mentality that is killing nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
rigormortis:

well said,

but the topic still remains true

If Nigerians can stop spending thousands of pounds/dollars to go abroad to study in many irreputable places, only to go back to Nigeria to beg for a job, and they instead put their money in a business, then they would not need to work for Indians for peanuts.

We need to start creating a generation that thinks about creating businesses, not seeking jobs. A generation that is willing to start from scratch and patiently make it, instead of looking for instant jackpot.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by willibounce: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Beennkumar:
$20 = Rs. 1,254/week = Rs. 5,016/month (approximately)

If you read properly, you'd see he mentioned that it was the salary of children working at a garment store.

Now, do you have any idea what Rs. 5,000 can get you in India? Or do you think it's the same as N5,000?

U stinking idio.ot quoting me and typing trash. Salary of chiLdren working 75hours is sounds reasonable to u. Iya ti pa e lori( suffer don mke u mad). Wonder if u knw thts chiLd Labour. Weyrey!
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sagamite:

If Nigerians can stop spending thousands of pounds/dollars to go abroad to study in many irreputable places, only to go back to Nigeria to beg for a job, and they instead put their money in a business, then they would not need to work for Indians for peanuts.

We need to start creating a generation that thinks about creating businesses, not seeking jobs. A generation that is willing to start from scratch and patiently make it, instead of looking for instant jackpot.

hmnnnn very true I must say.....................

I never thought about that angle

but it still doesn't excuse cruelty
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Urine: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
iyobs7:

Thank God you are still viewing the topic and will be proud of your achievements as per bein a Nigerian that is better than an Indian which I dont dispute. But my stress lies in the fact that Indian Educational system is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than what we have in Nigeria.

I seriously hate hypocrite.

If you were so good and I bliv u are in the IT field, a graduate and has or still doing his masters and you cannot write a PROGRAM or use PYTHON and u come on nairaland for assistance, then I can imagine the kind of education you had.

Majority of the things u use in Nigeria are made in India.
You are in UK, please do and come and better Naija with ur Knowledge. Indian education is bad and OJB ran to India and loads of Nigerians are in India for medical cases.

India is not good and they boast of the Best Dr's and Scientist in the world and where is Nigeria.

Oh wait Dr Ben Carson is a Nigerian abi... grin grin grin

STOP BEIN A HYPOCRITE

It's too bad you've decided to expose your ignorance on a wide scale. I'm a Software developer with bias for PHP and Java, I was thinking out of the box and decided to use PYTHON for a project but fell in love with JSP along the line. As a programmer you don't need to master all programming languages. It's also sad that you're dull to notice I used past tense when talking about my grad school days, meaning I'm out of school and currently working. Inferiority complex is a terrible thing, the fact that you're suffering from it doesn't make everyone fall into the same category. Your bias for Indian girls has made that obvious. I'm still open to the offer of meeting you when I'm in Mumbai so you can see it's possible to be good at what you do. Once again, study hard so you can make dad and mum proud.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by JamesBO1: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
you only need the Grace of God to work with Indians...its my 2nd year now with Indians, at the onset, it was hell, now I'm smiling grin cause now I'm the Boss..I prayed so hard and then the Indian Boss had to resign for me to take over..#Seriously.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by otokx(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
What a thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt / Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) / I Have Never Believed In Going Around And Applying For Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.