Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? (35793 Views)

Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by willibounce: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sagamite:

person, shut up!

I don't set up "busninesses" (sic).

You are too dumb to be asking me questions.

Ori e ti gbale. Mr person.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
rigormortis:
hmnnnn very true I must say.....................

I never thought about that angle

but it still doesn't excuse cruelty

We are as cruel as they are, if not more cruel than them.

Is it not the same Nigeria that people give you a job only if you sleep with them or if you let them take a cut of your pay?

Fucktards are usually wicked souls. They just do not have the faculty to think critically and make decisions. Examples are people like Scun. It is one of the reasons I have deep hatred for fucktards. All they know is "Us vs Them".

A lot of the fucktards here insulting Indians are not different from the people they insult. All that is giving them "principles" is "our own". They are no better. Cretinous fucktards that would discriminate on other ethnic groups and if the chance is there even run amok and commit genocide.

As for a different angle, I sure am developing an avant garde approach to training my future kids, it definitely would be the traditional African way OR the Western way. I will be bring the best approaches from around the world and fusing them into exemplary genius nurturing!

Nigerians are one-way traffic thinkers.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sagamite:

We are as cruel as they are, if not more cruel than them.

Is it not the same Nigeria that people give you a job only if you sleep with them or if you let them take a cut of your pay?

Fucktards are usually wicked souls. They just do not have the faculty to think critically and make decisions. Examples are people like Scun. It is one of the reasons I have deep hatred for fucktards. All they know is "Us vs Them".

A lot of the fucktards here insulting Indians are not different from the people they insult. All that is giving them "principles" is "our own". They are no better. Cretinous fucktards that would discriminate on other ethnic groups and if the chance is there even run amok and commit genocide.

As for a different angle, I sure am developing an avant garde approach to training my future kids, it definitely would be the traditional African way OR the Western way. I will be bring the best approaches from around the world and fusing them into exemplary genius nurturing!

Nigerians are one-way traffic thinkers.

based on your assertions which are devoid of sentiments I think I lean slightly towards your superior arguments in most areas of your post

yes its quite true humans will be humans with an innately evil mind and winner takes all schemes we accuse the Indians of.....yes I can say

I have see a new side to this argument.

but one last thing you failed to address though, a foreigner maltreating a citizen......I tell you in other countries they take it serious, if we don't

then even the business you want to set up, Chinese and other Asians will come here, offer a cheaper and inferior version of what you have and

flood the market and take the initiative from you albeit maltreating you and yours in your home...I think its the deepest insult one can take.

ultimately from your post you are trying make people see that they are responsible for their destiny and should stop blaming Indians or whoever

which is true and sound argument, but then for the sake of those who are weaker, good treatment of local labour by is worth fighting for, cos what they do to others might one day be extended to you, I don't care if the Indians fvkc naija girls and don't pay or all the other BS....but treatment of indigenous staff should comply with world standards....whether the people know their right or not
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
rigormortis:

based on your assertions which are devoid of sentiments I think I lean slightly towards your superior arguments in most areas of your post

yes its quite true humans will be humans with an innately evil mind and winner takes all schemes we accuse the Indians of.....yes I can say

but one last thing you failed to address though, a foreigner maltreating a citizen......I tell you in other countries they take it serious, if we don't

then even the business you want to set up, Chinese and other Asians will come here, offer a cheaper and inferior version of what you have and

flood the market and take the initiative from you albeit maltreating you and yours in your home...I think its the deepest insult one can take.

ultimately from your post you are trying make people see that they are responsible for their destiny and should stop blaming Indians or whoever

which is true and sound argument, but then for the sake of those who are weaker, good treatment of local labour by is worth fighting for, cos what they do to others might one day be extended to you, I don't care if the Indians fvkc naija girls and don't pay or all the other BS....but treatment of indigenous staff should comply with world standards....whether the people know their right or not

Well, that is really not the foreigner's problem, neither is it primarily the foreigner's fault.

That is the citizens' problem and the government's fault.

As long as Nigerians continue voting for fucktards like Jonathan and defending moronic leaders like Oduah when they do bad because "she is our own", then they would continue having useless leaders that pile up their problems.

Indians don't dare come to the UK and try such. Even the locals don't dare do such to their fellow locals in the UK.

https://www.nairaland.com/1410261/tear-burn-nigerian-passport-once/11#17678247

Let them continue voting for FRESH AIR and saying Igbo this, Yoruba that, Hausa there, Bini go, Ijaw no come!

The youths can go out to protest that UNILAG's name is changed to MAULAG, but cannot be bothered to protest that legislators refuse to make it public how much they earn above the amount stated by the RMAFC.

They will suffer for it. I just pity the minority quality and sane people in Nigeria who, through no fault of their own, are accidentally countrymen with these fucktards and end up being collateral damage.

Fucktards like Jonathan cannot win Local Council elections in the UK, but in Nigeria, he is PRESIDENT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by AjanleKoko: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
rigormortis:

@bolded, nobody takes that seriously in Nigeria, for obvious reasons.
Nigerians are usually either worshipping foreigners or complaining about them. There is never any rational, egalitarian, man-to-man approach from any Nigerian, when they are dealing with foreigners. That I have always found amazing.

And I'm talking about the educated, enlightened Nigerians now, not even the bottom-of-pyramid Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by adconline(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
"Men lie, women lie, numbers dont"
Auto:
India companies: Tata which owns Range Rover and Jaguar, Mahindra, Bajaj makes our Keke-Napep
Naija companies: NONE.

Telecom.
India: 2 - Reliance and Bharti Airtel.
Naija: 1- Glo- most of the top managers are Indians.

IT/Software:
Indi:Infosys and Wipro. top vendors to most Naija banks. Finacle by Infosys is the top banking software for most Naija banks.

Naija: None

Billionaires
India: Forbes lists 55 Indians
Naija: 2

CEO of Global brands.
India: 8 Indians are CEOs at big US companies like Citibank ,Pepsi,Adobe
Naija: None.

Forbes World's Biggest 2000 companies:
India: 56 companies
Naija: 1- company- dangote

Independece:
India: 1947
Nigeria: 1960

So how come India has prospered more than Naija when Nigerians are more hard working?

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Beennkumar(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
willibounce:

U stinking idio.ot quoting me and typing trash. Salary of chiLdren working 75hours is sounds reasonable to u. Iya ti pa e lori( suffer don mke u mad). Wonder if u knw thts chiLd Labour. Weyrey!
Yes, I know it's child labour but we have to face the facts here. The main reason why they are doing this is because of Poverty.

To most of these children, working is not an option but a necessity. They are not forced into labour or kept as slaves. They are working because they need money to survive.

Let's face it, poverty keeps these children out of school and the only choice they have is to earn whatever amount they can to augment their desperately low family incomes.

Do you think it's fun seeing these children work? Do you think even their employers love it?
No one loves it, but the reality in the streets is far from ideal.

Until poverty is eliminated in India, these children have no other choice.

Thanks for the name, btw. I've been called worse names than that.cheesy Dhanyavaad!
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
adconline: "Men lie, women lie, numbers dont"
Auto:
India companies: Tata which owns Range Rover and Jaguar, Mahindra, Bajaj makes our Keke-Napep
Naija companies: NONE.

Telecom.
India: 2 - Reliance and Bharti Airtel.
Naija: 1- Glo- most of the top managers are Indians.

IT/Software:
Indi:Infosys and Wipro. top vendors to most Naija banks. Finacle by Infosys is the top banking software for most Naija banks.

Naija: None

Billionaires
India: Forbes lists 55 Indians
Naija: 2

CEO of Global brands.
India: 8 Indians are CEOs at big US companies like Citibank ,Pepsi,Adobe
Naija: None.

Forbes World's Biggest 2000 companies:
India: 56 companies
Naija: 1- company- dangote

Independece:
India: 1947
Nigeria: 1960

So how come India has prospered more than Naija if Nigerians are more hard working?

Nigerians are too busy claiming success by tribal association to be bothered about these kinds of achievements.

I recently checked a few websites of some universities in Nigeria (including UI, UNN, UNILAG, UNIBEN, UMAID, UNISOK, ESUST etc), lets park the fact that all the websites reflect a representation of fucktardism (just see UMAID's website for example), I found out that virtually all of the Deans have to be from the tribe of the location the university is located.

If you are not from the "our own" tribe, at best, your career peak if you are lucky is usually "Head of Department".

These are suppose to be the beacon of enlightenment of the nation and that is how myopic and parochial even the so-called academic elites are. There is no culture of merit in UNIVERSITIES!

A nation of pure fucktards! How are they going to be innovative when even their academics are fucktards?

Then you see their moronic products like Scun coming on NL to be ethnic warriors!
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by BigBashiru: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Oh the horrors of working with Asians! I once had a Chinese boss. They display foolish aggression. Yes they have a 'show' for hard work but how efficiant is it.
Anyways this man had the typical abusive boss mentality, verbally abusive. And crooked if I may add. He said I am bad, then when I wanted to leave, he wanted me to stay. Even when I told him I was leaving, instead of him to ask me politely to stay, he copies my agency telling them I am not meeting my commitment as if say na d agency de do the work. Is it by force to work there? I told him I reserve the rigt to quit with or without cause and made sure I did it in a public email. That shut him up.

So why did he say I was bad yet want me to stay? Crooked! Anyhow I shut the baggar up. There you have it, Chinese people cant say sorry and believe in absolute authority. He told me that even before I do whatever work I do, he already knows what I am going to do (meaning I am not smart).

The sad truth is they are taking over most companies worldwide :-(
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
i have taking my time to read all your pros and cons of indian boss in your various place of work, while some are talking our of experience some others are talking out of assumption.
i have worked with indians in nigeria and i have been to india(state: Tamimadu, region: south) for a 4 month training in Automation/Instrumenattion so let me briefly explain what you need to no about india.

India economy is batter than that of Nigeria becos they are a production country(1rupees= 60USD) while Nigeria is a consuming country(1 naira=160USD).

NIGERIANS AND NIGERIA IS MORE RICHER THAN INDIA BUT INDIANS AND INDIA IS MORE PACKAGE THAN NIGERIA IN SO MANY THINGS. THEY INVEST IN INDIA, NIGERIAN PREFER FIX DEPOSIT THAN INVESTMENT.

A flight from Bombay to Chennai is 2 hrs and cost 15000 naira while a flight from Port Harcourt to Lagos is 45mins and it cost 25000 naira.

the poverty rate of India is higher than that of Nigeria as such you will confuse a poverty sticking Indian for a mad person but he is not mad, but he is aware of his poverty and give birth to 1 or 2 children(if u ask him y, he will tell u one is enough becos of lack of money: SENSE) while a poor Nigerian Man gives birth to 6 or 7 children(if u ask him y, he will tell u that God gives children. NONSENSE).

Indian as a country is more organize than Nigeria as a country
Indians are fraudulent like Nigerians so u need to open u eyes whenever you enter india.

Indians refer to there 60years of British rule as slavery and they do not call them there colonial masters but Nigeria refers to British rule as a blessing in disguise.

Indian look up to Japan(self reliance) while Nigeria look up to.......(only God knows who.)

Most Indian pray to IDLE gods(IT IS CLEAR THEY DO NOT WORSHIP GOD) but most Nigeria pray to GOD Almighty(HYPOCRITES)

Indian employers are more serious with there job then Nigerian employers

Indian educational system is the same to that of Nigeria(75% theory and 25% practicals) only that there lecturers are ready to explain till you understand the topic while Nigerian lecturer is a sadist and full of tribalism.you may ask, y are they more technically sound than Nigeria graduate, the reason is that, Indian labor market is SKILL ORIENTED so there graduates acquires related skill before looking for job while Nigerian graduate looks for job after graduation with no SKILL and expect RESPECT.
eg. a first class computer graduate(2011) in india goes to the labor market(2013) with additional certification in computer which he acquires in 2012 from NIIT,CISCO, redhat, c++, java etc. while a Nigeria computer graduate(2011) goes to labor market(2013) with NYSC certificate he acquires in 2012, he boast around with his 1st class with no SKILL and hope to be employed. same goes for all course in India from management to social sciences and Engineering.

AS FOR INDIA MANAGERS, DO NOT BLAME THEM BECOS THEY ARE TREATING YOU THE WAY THEY WILL TREAT THERE FOLLOW INDIANS IN INDIA(THEY WORK MORE AND EARN LESS) AND MOST OF US PRAYED FOR GOD TO GIVE US ANY JOB, ANY JOB WITHOUT SKILL AND YOU EXPECT THEM TO RESPECT YOU. an india engineer(a frined) with 3 years experience in instrumentation earns 30000 naira(10000 rupees)/month in an indian company(i felt for him).

I resigned my job in Nigeria(150k/month) because i was a round peg in a square hole and was never respected by my Nigerian BOSS(always treating me with sack), works 10hrs a day, 29days/month(7am to 6pm=12 to 1pm whc is brack time is not counted) and earn less. my friends called me all sort of names, mention them. fool, idiot, who wil giv u money again, half bread is better than non, no work for Nigeria, even stop calling mu line(i use to giv them money b4) but i know my worth as an Electrical engineer. I TRAVEL TO INDIA WITH MY SAVING FOR A 4 MONTHS TRAINING IN AUTOMATION, HOPE TO STAY OUT OF JOB FOR 6 MONTH ON ARRIVAL BUT STAYED FOR ONLY 3 MONTHS(I SHAMED THEM ALL), I NOW WORK IN AN OIL SERVICING COMPANY(a round peg in a round hole) with 2 time my previous salary, work for 2weeks(free feeding,lundary,3 star hotel accommodation) and rest for 2 weeks.

IN ALL, IF YOU WANT AN INDIA BOSS OR NIGERIAN BOSS TO RESPECT YOU, YOU NEED A SKILL IN YOUR DESIRED FIELD, A SKILL THAT WILL GIVE YOU AN ADVANTAGE. THERE IS WORK IN NIGERIA BUT MOST NIGERIAN GRADUATES HAVE NO SKILL(PAPER GRADUATES).

watin concern vulture with barber, abi you see hair for him head. THIS IS MY STORY

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Jazzgreen(m): 1:03am On Nov 08, 2013
Mhen, I've worked with Indian bosses @ GEE PEE tank making company. real name is ATOM PLAST. Mhen those short tinz are very wicked. tell my supervisor PAKITA its what I said. he's stupidly wicked
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 1:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Jazzgreen: Mhen, I've worked with Indian bosses @ GEE PEE tank making company. real name is ATOM PLAST. Mhen those short tinz are very wicked. tell my supervisor PAKITA its what I said. he's stupidly wicked

What makes them wicked?

Educate us.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by tayoccu(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2013
Sagamite:

What makes them wicked?

Educate us.

Go back a couple of pages, to where I wrote about the spanco staff that her indian bosses didn't allow to seek medical attention when she started bleeding @ work, she lost her baby, and they still asked her to come to work the next day.
Isn't that wicked, abi she was just being lazy?
There's also the case of a staff of the same coy, who lost her sister, and they didn't even give her compassionate leave, despite the fact that her late sister was under her care.
If these 2 scenarios don't classify them as wicked, then nothing will.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2013
AjanleKoko:

@bolded, nobody takes that seriously in Nigeria, for obvious reasons.
Nigerians are usually either worshipping foreigners or complaining about them. There is never any rational, egalitarian, man-to-man approach from any Nigerian, when they are dealing with foreigners. That I have always found amazing.

And I'm talking about the educated, enlightened Nigerians now, not even the bottom-of-pyramid Nigerians.
I get your point BUT there is really no dancing away from the fact that these KORA Indian people just don't get it when it comes to employee relations. Heck they do the same to their own people in India and even here in England. A lot of it is due their backward caste ridden cultural baggage they carry. The rest is due to the fact that it is just the way they are. The complaints are LEGITIMATE.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2013
Beennkumar:
Yes, I know it's child labour but we have to face the facts here. The main reason why they are doing this is because of Poverty.
To most of these children, working is not an option but a necessity. They are not forced into labour or kept as slaves. They are working because they need money to survive.
Let's face it, poverty keeps these children out of school and the only choice they have is to earn whatever amount they can to augment their desperately low family incomes.
Do you think it's fun seeing these children work? Do you think even their employers love it?
No one loves it, but the reality in the streets is far from ideal.
Until poverty is eliminated in India, these children have no other choice.
Thanks for the name, btw. I've been called worse names than that.cheesy Dhanyavaad!
Wetin de worry you? How will poverty be eliminated in India if they continue with the widespread practice of using child slave labour. Children that should be in education or training being forced to work 100 hours a week shifts in dangerous factories These kids are invariably from the lowest caste anyway who are subjected to all forms of harassment and discrimination both officially and unofficially.
Anyway the main reason they are so employed is because they are CHEAP and easily replaced.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Jazzgreen(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2013
Sagamite:

What makes them wicked?

Educate us.

now see example

dr was a day one of us had a big injury that almost cut his finger off, this happened in the Indian boss' office, where he gave the guy a task outside what he's employed to do, guess what? they fired him with the injury .

another case is when they gave me a useless duty off filing a water logged area with giant stones , I couldn't imagine it, I said its not my duty, he threatened to fire me, other old workers told me to do it, that work is all about tolerance and endurance. I did the work and lost my finger NAIL in the process. he saw me but said nothing, highest he saw I've stopped working cos of the injury, he replaced me dr and took me to another Post of sieving PVC (chemical) with hands; remember I just had an injury on my hand which was still bleeding . I can't list all I suffered dr. they don't treat us like human. thank God I've gotten admission and left that God forsaken Indian company
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2013
tayoccu:

Go back a couple of pages, to where I wrote about the spanco staff that her indian bosses didn't allow to seek medical attention when she started bleeding @ work, she lost her baby, and they still asked her to come to work the next day.
Isn't that wicked, abi she was just being lazy?
There's also the case of a staff of the same coy, who lost her sister, and they didn't even give her compassionate leave, despite the fact that her late sister was under her care.
If these 2 scenarios don't classify them as wicked, then nothing will.

Previous examples does not mean we cannot have more examples.

I am just of the different mindset that finds it lame that people would just come and scream "X is blah" without giving any meaningful explanation why they say such.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Jazzgreen(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2013
Sagamite:

I am just of the different mindset that finds it lame that people would just come and scream "X is blah" without giving any meaningful explanation why they say such.

hope you saw my own reason . first hand experience
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2013
Jazzgreen:

hope you saw my own reason . first hand experience

Yep.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2013
This interview in regards to international football friendly agency exemplifies what I say about Nigerians:

http://kickoffnigeria.com/news/38800/friday-interview-jairo-pachon-the-super-eagles-silent-wheel

I was reading the part the guy said this in response to a question asked:

"Q - WHAT KIND OF REPUTATION DID NIGERIA HAVE IN THIS BUSINESS BEFORE YOU CAME?

A - I won't call it a reputation, just little belief in the agents. I give you an example. I was involved in a game a few years ago with Colombia against Nigeria. And the agent for Nigeria who I did the game with, he arrived the night before the match!

As an agent, you have to be 24/7 with the team. If anything happens, you have to be able to handle it without making the team worry. So they can concentrate on just playing football.

Maybe the food is not right, or the transfer doesn't work, because nothing ever goes as planned.

So you have to be there to solve the problems.

If you as match agent or organizer is not there to take care of these things, it's a problem for everybody.

I think that was one of the problems before. The agents just thinking they sign the contract, then arrive a few hours and watch the game like fans.

You have to be at the airport to meet the team, make sure all the rooms are ready when they get to the hotel, check the transfer, attend to every little detail. The big western countries they get this from their agents, but most countries in South America and Africa, they don't. And that is a problem."

I am sure most likely the agent representing Nigeria before would have been a Nigerian.

All he was thinking about was MONEY. And once he gets his JACKPOT, customer service and being the best agent possible does not matter.

I read this oyinbo guy's whole interview and you can feel the professionalism in his core. That is why he can deliver better.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2013
I actually remember some years ago that I took my laptop for repairs. The closest repair shop to me was a shop owned by a Nigerian and I had used him about 2 other times for minor laptop repairs and we had built a rappour.

On the third occassion, I took the laptop in for a different problem and paid him to fix it for me.

When I picked it up after repairs and took it home, I found out that all my data was wiped out. I was completely shocked.

I went back to his shop and told him my data is gone. The guy asked me that don't I have it backed up and that anytime I am bringing my laptop for repairs that I should have the data backed up. This is something he has never told me despite me using his service before. I asked him that if he knew the work he was doing this time around could possibly wipe away data, how come he did not highlight that when I brought it in before he started the work so the data can be backed up. He told me, he "assumed" that I would have backed it up. And I was like, you made an assumption on something that critical & important instead of asking? He could not answer. I asked him if there is anyway we can recover the data, he said it was impossible as they have all been wiped while reconfiguring the laptop. I just thought it was unbelievable and left graciously, only telling him I was extremely disappointed with his service.

The thing there was that I FORTUNATELY had usually backed up my most important data: "My work, business and consultancy tools files". That is my bread & butter and the intellectual content I can never afford to lose. Those are the only things I back up because frankly I can't be bothered. I have them backed up on at least 3 sources and some even in hard copy. The only data I was losing were data not relevant to career and private venture, and work data that were recently saved files after the last back up. I also lost my laptop configurations including bookmarks.

I bet the guy felt guilty and he called me about 2 weeks later saying he had been working hard on retrieving the files through a computer he connected with mine that he found he had copied some things. I went in and he transferred the data for me. In the end, I only lost all my configurations and about 10% of my data.

If I can, I avoid Nigerian businesses. I don't want to patronise the custom of any business that does not understand professionalism and customer service all because I am looking for some moronic glory of "our own" too is succeeding. I am not a person patriot!
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by tayoccu(m): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2013
Sagamite:

Ok, I need you to give me a direct answer,
Based on the scenarios I gave, do you think the indians @ spanco are wicked or not?
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2013
tayoccu:

Ok, I need you to give me a direct answer,
Based on the scenarios I gave, do you think the indians @ spanco are wicked or not?

Of course that is wickedness.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by tayoccu(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2013
Sagamite:

Of course that is wickedness.

Glad we agree on that.
I don't have any issues with their business sense/skills, what I have a problem with is how they treat people, and that is why I said they are bad.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by guiddoti: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2013
mcdokwe: who I go ask?
google.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by guiddoti: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2013
indianin9ja: We're probably not as good as white bosses (we don't have such big margins to be generous; thieves and robbers can afford to be generous), but we're about the same as Lebanese, Chinese and other Nigerian bosses.
I hope you are not marginalising Nigerians for indian school leavers to be a boss of a Nigerian diploma and/or degree holders
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by AjanleKoko: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
tensor777:
I get your point BUT there is really no dancing away from the fact that these KORA Indian people just don't get it when it comes to employee relations. Heck they do the same to their own people in India and even here in England. A lot of it is due their backward caste ridden cultural baggage they carry. The rest is due to the fact that it is just the way they are. The complaints are LEGITIMATE.

You think Nigerians don't do worse to employees? undecided
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by logica(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Mention a few instances... smiley
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by tayoccu(m): 5:36am On Nov 09, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Please feel free to provide examples/scenarios/instances.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by AjanleKoko: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by logica(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) / UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) / I Have Never Believed In Going Around And Applying For Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.