Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? (35690 Views)

Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by iyobs7(f): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
Urine:

My dear brother how can you be stubborn and f00lish at the same time? How can a 1st class Nigerian student be the equal of a 2.2 in India? It's not that bad na! I also think you're a bit blind cos in my post I mentioned "grad school" meaning we were MSc students with first degrees from Nigeria and India. Your parents have laboured hard to send you to India...make them proud.

Dont bother talking about how good or better you are than Indians when you are studying with kids.
I am sure you are upto 30 and in the same class with 18-19year old indian and doing your masters with kids, and priding yourself in the glory of bein better than them

If you are in grad school with a 19yr old, u had better hide ur head rather than brag about how good and better you are. Because I know indian at the age of 15, they are already doin B.sc and by 18-19 tops they are into grad sch.

You want to compare urself with that set of people?
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sagamite:

So freaking well said, guys.

I have said it before that the human capital in Nigeria is of very low quality. Many are simply unemployable and their brains are of very low quality in thinking and reasoning. We see examples of these on NL everyday.

If I had a business in Nigeria, and I had my way, majority of my staff would not be Nigerians and I am sure many of he Nigerians would be fired due to incompetence within months of being employed.

Bros....for real....you are a person!

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by slightlyMad(f): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
indians dont joke about their business and i so love that

You employ a nigerian and he'll be asking you for permission every month.
i love firing them.

3 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Italiano1:

That is absolutely false. CEO's and Managers of what companies?

Care to provide any evidence?

That is Nigerian fact na.

Wetin dey do you? You go dey behave like if you never use Okada before. grin

70% of American CEOs are Indians jor. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Urine: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
iyobs7:

Dont bother talking about how good or better you are than Indians when you are studying with kids.
I am sure you are upto 30 and in the same class with 18-19year old indian and doing your masters with kids, and priding yourself in the glory of bein better than them

If you are in grad school with a 19yr old, u had better hide ur head rather than brag about how good and better you are. Because I know indian at the age of 15, they are already doin B.sc and by 18-19 tops they are into grad sch.

You want to compare urself with that set of people?

ROFLMFAO! I love the way you have changed the "tone" of your argument. What more can I say? Well done son, Osmania University is proud of you. Inferiority complex is a terrible thing. Just work hard so dad and mum can be proud, God bless you little bro.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by AjanleKoko: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
This is one thread where I just don't have power, but will let people say what they like jare.

Are Nigerians even in any position to say who is good and who is bad? undecided
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by frankobaba(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
holyvirgin: I can't believe some of you are hailing those Indians undecided gosh... Those guys from third world country, with little education and terrible grammer shouldn't be allowed to boss any Nigerian. They are disrespectful, saucy, lazy and not professionals at all.
The annoying part is that as a Nigerian working in any Indian company, don't expect promotions. Oh yes your salary MIGHT be increased a little but you can never rise to the position of manager instead they will go back to india, employ another indian who knows nothing about the job to lord over you despite the rise in unemployment.

I don't pray any of you to work with indians abeg....

SHUT U.P MuMu...they are lunching space probes to Mars...and here u are castigating them

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by iyobs7(f): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Urine:

ROFLMFAO! I love the way you have changed the "tone" of your argument. What more can I say? Well done son, Osmania University is proud of you. Inferiority complex is a terrible thing. Just work hard so dad and mum can be proud, God bless you little bro.

I havent changed my tone, I am stating the obvious, please dont come here to boast about bein better that 19yr old that u are doing masters with when u are obviously in ur mid thirties. Thoze Indians u are doing masters with are like ur lil bro at home who are still struggling with Jamb and Post ume grin grin grin
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Smilenw:

So you tried to set up a company there and tried to buy a property and when both failed you come here to lament they are racists ..sigh !

All those who lambast Indians...( I r'ber asking this before on some other Indian bashing thread) what/who is stopping you from quitting your "Indian" job ?

Btw, we hate Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, Koreans, Britons, Americans, Ghanians, South Africans the list goes on...we hate Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas...we also hate our President, our political and religious leaders, musicians, pop-divas, our movie stars...I weep for this country, seriously ! God help Nigeria !

A jobless and under-developed mind only function based on hating.

It is all about "Us vs Them" to such fucktards.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by stitcheD(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

I read somewhere that it's an evolutionary thing to prefer light-skinned females. Because they can make more Vitamin A with their skin so the fetus has a better chance of being healthy during pregnancy.
Stop using science to back your fantasy cool cool
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by iyobs7(f): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
frankobaba:

SHUT U.P MuMu...they are lunching space probes to Mars...and here u are castigating them

Leave them to continue talking. It is very annoying when you hear them talk ignorantly of India.
It is their work culture and if you cannot bear the burden that comes with it, QUIT
Here in India, they work monday to saturdays, go to school moday to saturdays and even on sundays.

When I see the way they even use them in India I weep.
Women and children build houses, carry concrete. They dig holes just like the type glo and mtn use in laying their pipes
and you are here screaming blue murder
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Smilenw:
Did Papa make it clear how much he would charge or did he just say 'anything you like" n accept the money ? If its the latter, I wouldn't blame the Indian...but if he had told him the charges and if the Indian refused to pay him at the end, then I guess your papa should've just pulled out all the wires he had fixed cheesy

I wonder! undecided
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
engineerd:
Bros....for real....you are a person!

Your entire lineage are fucktards!
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by willibounce: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
iyobs7:

Leave them to continue talking. It is very annoying when you hear them talk ignorantly of India.
It is their work culture and if you cannot bear the burden that comes with it, QUIT
Here in India, they work monday to saturdays, go to school moday to saturdays and even on sundays.

When I see the way they even use them in India I weep.
Women and children build houses, carry concrete. They dig holes just like the type glo and mtn use in laying their pipes
and you are here screaming blue murder

Oga shut up jor!
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Urine: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
iyobs7:

I havent changed my tone, I am stating the obvious, please dont come here to boast about bein better that 19yr old that u are doing masters with when u are obviously in ur mid thirties. Thoze Indians u are doing masters with are like ur lil bro at home who are still struggling with Jamb and Post ume grin grin grin

Ok, let me take you back to school on this one. If you read my initial post very well, I mentioned "all Nigerians" meaning I wasn't talking about myself alone, 80% of the Nigerians also attended Private Universities in Naija. Do you get my point now? English can be tough @ times. All things being equal I should be in Mumbai by January, we should hook up, so you can meet the 'old man'. I know you're finding it tough in that Indian town but trust me little bro, there are Nigerians that are better than Indians. You can do it too, work hard and pray. Hope your girlfriend now picks calls in your presence? Goodnight little bro.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by adconline(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
Most Naija workers don't have work ethics and they want to get paid a lot for doing little or nothing
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by fredabrown: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2013

Indian Racism Stems From The Hindu Sacred texts.
Against Afro Guyanese in Guyana

There are no such laws with respect to Africans, East Indians and other ethnic groups in the society. Since no laws can be said to be broken with respect to jobs, land distribution and development opportunities in Guyana, the implication is that all is well in the society for racism is nothing more than a perception.
But all is not well. If the word “discrimination” is a poor choice for the experiences of African-Guyanese since racism is not legal in Guyana, then a more apt word is “victimization” where a group of people are singled out for cruel and unjust treatment. There is an informal system (racism is a formal or informal power structure) of privileges and rights operating in the society. When East Indians are accused of racism, they are quick to point out that they lived and worked among Africans and have or had close African friends.
So there is nothing that one can point at to say they are racists – so the racism in nothing more than a perception. But Africans are victims of what is in the hearts of East Indians, and as I have pointed out in The Cycle of Racial Oppression (2003) and Sacred Duty: Hinduism and violence in Guyana (2005), what is written in the Hindu sacred texts. The violent reactions by some East Indians to Cycle (there has been silence on Sacred Duty since I really got to the core of the issue in that book), is that I had the audacity to discuss the formal system of racism that informs their hearts. The racism, and thus inequality, that is promoted in the Hindu sacred texts is a valuable resource which bestows benefits, rights and duties to a group of people and thus must be maintained at all costs and by any means necessary.
One area in which Africans are victimized is in development allocations and thus depriving Africans of the means of earning a living and driving them into poverty thereby injuring their life prospects. If you cannot work, you cannot live. Since the PPP came to power in 1992 a myth was formulated that Africans do not repay loans. That myth became the justification for banks denying loans to Africans, but loans are readily made available to East Indians. The result is that Africans do not apply to banks for loans, and this is then the reason for the ERC in their report concluding that there is no discrimination against Africans in receiving bank loans since Africans do not apply.
The African Cultural Development Association (ACDA) has reported that it applied to the European Union (EU) for funds for a Drum Museum and other social needs. The money was approved by the EU but the disbursement has been stymied by the government and so ACDA has not received the money. There is another instance in which the EU gave money to a Co-op comprising of Africans to assist in developing their farming methods. No sooner was the grant made that an East Indian wrote the EU protesting about the grant and at the same time informing the Minister of Agriculture of his actions. This was done without informing the Co-op members, and only the generosity of the EU facilitated the information reaching the members of the Co-op. Then too, there has been the systematic killing of young African men. There has been no systematic killings of the other ethnic groups. Whether it is by starvation or systematic murder, the PPP has been portraying a sustained and purposeful attempt to destroy Africans. This is genocide.
http://bajan./2008/01/31/indian-racism-against-afro-guyanese-in-guyana/

Indian Racism discovered in Trinidad & Tobago’s school system:
Trinidad’s Prime Minister Kamla Bissessar-Persad is facing terrible embarrassment over the release of a letter claiming her close friend, Satnarine Maharaj general secretary of the Hindu umbrella body – Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha (SDMS), directed the principal of a primary school run by SDMS not to admit African students to the school, claiming its against Hindu tradition.
http://www.caribbeanamericanforum.com/?p=2019

Trinidad and Tobago:Stop ‘Sampating’ Africans
Even here reality is obscured. In 1946 Africans consisted of 46.8 percent of the population; Indians consisted of 35 percent. Today Indians consist of about 42 per cent of the population; Africans 38 percent. During the last half of the 20th century East Indians produced more babies than Africans which belies Mahabir’s contention.
Even where the facts are obvious—Indians produce more children than Africans—Indians like Mahabir have no problems gliding over them to spread his propaganda: Africans are worthless, irresponsible people. This is also part of the Indian narrative in which he indulges without being aware of his deep—seated resentment and bias towards African people.
When Mahabir advises that I stop “hating the Indians and give them some space” and that I need to heal myself “because the Indians are here to stay” he is indulging in the same distortions as Nizam when he argues that “Eric Williams and Africans like [me] had this master plan to eliminate the Indian face from this country” and that “Indians know how to give back as they get, for whatever is dished out.
http://www.trinidadandtobagonews.com/blog/?p=5138

Also, check out the history of Indians in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Africa, the Caribbean - Trinidad & Tobago and Guyana.

Africans are too friendly and welcoming to outsiders and not to themselves.

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
adconline: Most Naija workers don't have work ethics and they want to get paid a lot for doing little or nothing

They want to become millionaires overnight with minimal effort and non-existent ability.

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Italiano1: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sagamite:

So freaking well said, guys.

I have said it before that the human capital in Nigeria is of very low quality. Many are simply unemployable and their brains are of very low quality in thinking and reasoning. We see examples of these on NL everyday.

If I had a business in Nigeria, and I had my way, majority of my staff would not be Nigerians and I am sure many of he Nigerians would be fired due to incompetence within months of being employed.

While you probably have a point about the work ethic of "some" Nigerians, I think it is inappropriate to use Nairaland as a veritable measure of the quality of reasoning of the average Nigerian.

I think the poor work ethic by some Nigerians is a symptom of the business environment in the country- which principally consists of nepotism, cronyism and an awkward reward system. For e.g. Nigerians that emigrate to other countries like the US, UK, Canada work very hard, some of them have 2 jobs to make ends meet. Essentially, I dont think that Nigerians are "generally" lazy or have a lower IQ as you seemingly suggest but some of them just display the characteristics that the environment permits.

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sagamite:

Your entire lineage are fucktards!

Way to stay classy DIMWIT....
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Youpele52: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
They're not all bad. They're workaholics with zero tolerance to lazy employees. I've worked with few at Notore Chemical Industries, they can be segregative at times. But American bosses are better quick to adapt to the Nigerian culture and associate with Nigeria. Sadly they're more expensive than their Indian counterparts.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sagamite:

They want to become millionaires overnight with minimal effort and non-existent ability.

Wait a minute......You need to get off your high horse! You are a good example of an Idioti*c Nigerian....you were probably able to make it abroad after your whole village contributed, now you have the audacity to look down on and make outlandish generalizations about your country men! You are an utter fuckta*rd and a disgrace! shame on you!
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Testerfuze(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
AjanleKoko: Indian bosses are not bad.
It's Nigerian employees who are lazy.
Well done my nigga,eru oyinbo.....aloku omo courier.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
engineerd:
Wait a minute......You need to get off your high horse! You are a good example of an Idioti*c Nigerian....you were probably able to make it abroad after your whole village contributed, now you have the audacity to look down on and make outlandish generalizations about your country men! You are an utter fuckta*rd and a disgrace! shame on you!

You are a person!

You are a person because you have the audacity to compare with moronic products of a failed education system like you.

Cretin, I am about 50 billion times better than fucktards like you. I am entitled to look down at you.

I am not on a high horse, to fucktards like you, I am above and behind the clouds.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Pvictor10(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
They are very bad. An Indian boss sack a friend on top yeye matter
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
Italiano1:

While you probably have a point about the work ethic of "some" Nigerians, I think it is inappropriate to use Nairaland as a veritable measure of the quality of reasoning of the average Nigerian.

I think the poor work ethic by some Nigerians is a symptom of the business environment in the country- which principally consists of nepotism, cronyism and an awkward reward system. For e.g. Nigerians that emigrate to other countries like the US, UK, Canada work very hard, some of them have 2 jobs to make ends meet. Essentially, I dont think that Nigerians are "generally" lazy or have a lower IQ as you seemingly suggest but some of them just display the characteristics that the environment permits.

Why not?

You don't think that using such is even generous and optimistic?

Have you ever used a Nigerian business based in these Western countries?
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by dasparrow: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
@Post

I just don't get Nigerians. How can you sit there and allow foreigners come to Nigeria and then treat you like shyte on your own soil and in your own father's land? Can indians try this nonsense in any of the predominately white countries of the world? You see how your constant worshiping of anything oyibo/foreign is now causing problems for you in your own homeland? If these indians maltreat you, what stops you from arranging some area boys to deal with those indians mercilessly? What stops you from puncturing the tires of their cars or setting the indian company's building on fire? Can you as a Nigerian go to india, open a company and then maltreat the indigenes? Will indians even allow you a Nigerian open a company in their country?

This is why I keep saying it that a country divided amongst itself can never stand. Nigerians never speak with a united voice because we don't all belong to the same tribe I suppose. This is why we have Nigerians on this thread who will sit there and applaud an indian who is maltreating a Nigerian, a fellow compatriot. I see these bloody inferiority complex stricken, mentally enslaved Nigerians on many threads defending indians, chinese and white people who treat their fellow Nigerians badly. The irony of it all is that these foreigners that these damn Nigerian coconuts are defending will never defend you on their forums or amongst their own people. You people make me sick.

In other parts of the world, you will never see an american, european, indian, lebanese or chinese take sides with you a Nigerian over their own fellow citizens but Nigerians will defend foreigners over their own fellow compatriot. I still wonder why we choose to remain a country. I just wish Nigeria will break up because it is obvious we Nigerians don't have each others backs. Some Nigerians will defend foreigners that will never dream of defending them. I don't know why some Nigerians are so stupid and reason like slaves.

Those of you defending indians, I guess you people did not get the memo that your fellow compatriot was brutally murdered in india and now indians are evicting Nigerians from their homes in india because Nigerians went on the streets to protest the brutal murder of their compatriot. 2015 can't come fast enough so that this country called Nigeria - with so many unpatriotic citizens who will rather support foreigners than their own compatriots - will divide and everyone can go their separate way. When we divide, let me see where these racist stinking indians will go.

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by AjanleKoko: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sagamite:

Why not?

You don't think that using such is even generous and optimistic?

Have you ever used a Nigerian business based in these Western countries?

Abi oh.

Or maybe we should ask like this: compared to Indians, how many businesses are Nigerians opening in those Western countries? grin

Walahi, I don't even have the strength this evening for any argument jare. embarassed
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by willibounce: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You are a person because you have the audacity to compare with moronic products of a failed education system like you.

Cretin, I am about 50 billion times better than fucktards like you. I am entitled to look down at you.

U just a noise maker.y
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Smilenw(f): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

I just don't get Nigerians. How can you sit there and allow foreigners come to Nigeria and then treat you like shyte on your own soil and in your own father's land? Can indians try this nonsense in any of the predominately white countries of the world? You see how your constant worshiping of anything oyibo/foreign is now causing problems for you in your own homeland? If these indians maltreat you, what stops you from arranging some area boys to deal with those indians mercilessly? What stops you from puncturing the tires of their cars or setting the indian company's building on fire? Can you as a Nigerian go to india, open a company and then maltreat the indigenes? Will indians even allow you a Nigerian open a company in their country?

This is why I keep saying it that a country divided amongst itself can never stand. Nigerians never speak with a united voice because we don't all belong to the same tribe I suppose. This is why we have Nigerians on this thread who will sit there and applaud an indian who is maltreating a Nigerian, a fellow compatriot. I see these bloody inferiority complex stricken, mentally enslaved Nigerians on many threads defending indians, chinese and white people who treat their fellow Nigerians badly. The irony of it all is that these foreigners that these damn Nigerian coconuts are defending will never defend you on their forums or amongst their own people. You people make me sick.

In other parts of the world, you will never see an american, european, indian, lebanese or chinese take sides with you a Nigerian over their own fellow citizens but Nigerians will defend foreigners over their own fellow compatriot. I still wonder why we choose to remain a country. I just wish Nigeria will break up because it is obvious we Nigerians don't have each others backs. Some Nigerians will defend foreigners that will never dream of defending them. I don't know why some Nigerians are so stupid and reason like slaves.

Those of you defending indians, I guess you people did not get the memo that your fellow compatriot was brutally murdered in india and now indians are evicting Nigerians from their homes in india because Nigerians went on the streets to protest the brutal murder of their compatriot. 2015 can't come fast enough so that this country called Nigeria - with so many unpatriotic citizens who will rather support foreigners than their own compatriots - will divide and everyone can go their separate way. When we divide, let me see where these racist stinking indians will go.

Nigerians are being evicted for not having the papers...atleast that's what the online newspapers are saying. From what I read, there are about 50,000 Nigerians 200 are there illegally and they are being evicted..Nigeria on the other hand has threatened to evict all the 1 million Indians here irrespective of their work permit. For once have you thought what Nigerians are doing there if that country is a hell hole like all of you are saying? Did Indians use a charm on Nigerians to visit that country? As if that is not enough, they are even begging to stay there when they don't have the right papers ?
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by fredabrown: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why Do Black African Racial Stereotypes Persist in India?

African-Indian bonhomie was all the rage in India's media last week, amid celebratory coverage of homegrown telecom company Airtel's $10.7 billion acquisition of Kuwaiti company Zain's African operations and TV images of Indian visitors blowing vuvuzelas at soccer's World Cup in South Africa. Amid all the backslapping, however, an African student in India who runs a news and current-affairs website from the city of Bhopal accused companies like Coca-Cola of airing racist commercials on Indian TV that portrayed Africans as primitive savages.

"Indian marketers have a field day in putting 'blacks' where they've always 'belonged,' at least in the average Indian mind-sets," wrote S.K.Y. Banji, a Ugandan who has lived in India for more than four years and runs the Reign Times. His comments were endorsed by fellow Africans who posted on the site, sharing their own experiences of racism in India, and soon Banji's concerns were being aired in segments of the mainstream media. Yet there was hardly any public outcry, and none of the companies have issued apologies.
(See why racist attitudes are so ingrained.)

One of the commercials in question, for Coca-Cola's Sprite — which a Coca-Cola spokesperson says was received "very positively" by a test audience in India — shows two young Indian men captured by savages in an African jungle. While one of them tries to win over the captors by doing a silly jig, the other simply offers them Sprite. "There is nothing offensive in this ad," says Martha Wariithi, a Kenyan by birth who is the director of knowledge and insights for Coca-Cola's India and South West Asia unit. "It's lighthearted ... It fits very well for the positioning for Sprite in the market."
(What's racist? The importance of a glance.)

The Indian lemon drink LMN, produced by the Parle Agro corporation, has a blatantly racist subtext in its TV spot that shows two Africans digging in the sand for water. When they spot a tap nearby, they wrench it off and start using it as a shovel. Parle Agro would not comment to TIME on the commercial.
(Comment on this story.)

Another spot, for BP's Castrol engine oil, shows two young Indian men being magically transported from place to place: a beach, a lion-infested jungle — and a cauldron being carried by smiling African cannibals. BP has not responded to TIME's queries despite indicating it would do so.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1997936,0...
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Litmus: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
Indians - biggest freeloaders,scamming their way across Africa.

Won't be surprised if they're behind some of the recent spate of collapsing buildings in Nigeria just as in across India their buildings often fall. And that so-called Indian rocket flight to mars, probably had 99.9 percent American know-how as the west seeks to assist them in competing against China.

Chi, Indians....have to bite my finger and shake my head in wonder at the share audacity of even thinking that they could bring that their East African over-lordship business model and attitude to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / Staff Of Baker Hughes Protest In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.