Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? (35789 Views)

Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by logica(m): 12:23am On Nov 07, 2013
iyobs7:
India is not good and they boast of the Best Dr's and Scientist in the world and where is Nigeria.
For your information, Nigerians are not far behind (especially those in the United States). Just do a bit of digging and get informed.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by D3xt3r: 12:38am On Nov 07, 2013
I use to think Indians r terrible.

If Nigeria were run like an indian company. We wud be leaving in a developed country right here in Nigeria and this derailed thread wudnt exist

I hate it when an indian, american etc bosses me around in my country but I swear they r way beta than our fellow leader who use such amount money to renovate a house or buy a bullet proof 'camel' and give the populace sH1t to swallow.

Indians r making giant strides in ICT, Medicine and Business, all these don't come except with dedication n hard work which many nigerians lack

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Venchy: 12:38am On Nov 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Dumb slave.. I bet you stink of tandoori/garlic.

Totally agree with you for the first time, they are slave driver, the bitter truth is that they DO NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE to an extent of discriminating among their country men that are darker in complexion.

Truly they stink constantly. .....loooooooooool

I couldn't stop laughing reading your comment.

But to be honest our work ethic are bad.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Eraddray(m): 12:43am On Nov 07, 2013
Indian boss are d most stupid ppl u can ever work with,they will NT treat u like a staff but will treat u like a slave and insult u a lot
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Pradesh: 1:06am On Nov 07, 2013
I am Indian, i love living in Nigeria. It is a great place, full of lovely people. I live allover Africa and Nigeria is the best place so far. And it is true, they are hard working, but sometimes we Indians are no good. I hate being Indian.

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by indianin9ja(m): 1:08am On Nov 07, 2013
Pradesh: I am Indian, i love living in Nigeria. It is a great place, full of lovely people. I live allover Africa and Nigeria is the best place so far. And it is true, they are hard working, but sometimes we Indians are no good. I hate being Indian.

Nice story bro. Next try harder when trolling. What you're eating is garri and eba, not curry and naan.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Beennkumar(m): 1:08am On Nov 07, 2013
Pradesh: I am Indian, i love living in Nigeria. It is a great place, full of lovely people. I live allover Africa and Nigeria is the best place so far. And it is true, they are hard working, but sometimes we Indians are no good. I hate being Indian.
You hate being what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Pradesh: 1:12am On Nov 07, 2013
D3xt3r: I use to think Indians r terrible.

If Nigeria were run like an indian company. We wud be leaving in a developed country right here in Nigeria and this derailed thread wudnt exist

I hate it when an indian, american etc bosses me around in my country but I swear they r way beta than our fellow leader who use such amount money to renovate a house or buy a bullet proof 'camel' and give the populace sH1t to swallow.

Indians r making giant strides in ICT, Medicine and Business, all these don't come except with dedication n hard work which many nigerians lack

What a coincidence, for me the converse is the case. I used to think Nigeria was no good but now i believe that if India was run like Nigeria India would be good. Believe me, in India people live with animals under the same roof, filth everywhere. Everything we make is not strong, very fake. Nigerians make good things, just need more exposure and time and Nigeria will be one of the top country.

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Beennkumar(m): 1:40am On Nov 07, 2013
Pradesh:

What a coincidence, for me the converse is the case. I used to think Nigeria was no good but now i believe that if India was run like Nigeria India would be good. Believe me, in India people live with animals under the same roof, filth everywhere. Everything we make is not strong, very fake. Nigerians make good things, just need more exposure and time and Nigeria will be one of the top country.
Aap kahaan se hain?undecided
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by sammy6(m): 1:42am On Nov 07, 2013
One day, when I build my factory, ill get Indians to run it for me. Why do u think Dangote's Biz is run by Indians. From the shareholders point of view, they are the best but from the employees point of view, they are downright horrible.

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by ckkris: 1:45am On Nov 07, 2013
Beennkumar:
Aap kahaan se hain?undecided
Nigerians in India, please translate.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by indianin9ja(m): 1:53am On Nov 07, 2013
ckkris: Nigerians in India, please translate.

This convo is between Indians only. Sry.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by esere826: 2:57am On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

This convo is between Indians only. Sry.

Dude i must commend u on ur posts so far
ur quite level headed

....not to worry about the hate,....it bursts out sometimes even from otherwise enlightened folks

...keep it up
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by indianin9ja(m): 3:04am On Nov 07, 2013
esere826:

Dude i must commend u on ur posts so far
ur quite level headed

....not to worry about the hate,....it bursts out sometimes even from otherwise enlightened folks

...keep it up
Thanks man.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by adconline(m): 4:22am On Nov 07, 2013
Dovahkiin:

ode see what is impressing you grin grin , they launched a rocket to mars while majority of their population wallow in poverty and unemployment , and terrorists continue to blow $hit up , this whole mars launch shit is just a pissing contest . cant Bleep with their hustle tho , like the jews , they suceed anywhere they go and when they do , they help their other indians suceed . We nigerians might want to pick up on that .
Are you included in that generalization as a fellow Nigerian cos you are coming off all high and mighty

They are making Tata, Range Rover, Jaguar for u. Airtel for u. They are the reason why our banks are in business.. Finacle is no 1 software used by Naija banks and it provided by Infosys. Wipro is also another vendor.
What has Naija made outside religion?
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by adconline(m): 4:27am On Nov 07, 2013
logica: For your information, Nigerians are not far behind (especially those in the United States). Just do a bit of digging and get informed.
Digging a shiit hole to find wahala.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by gnykelly(m): 4:47am On Nov 07, 2013
occam:

Crap! where did you get your own stats. Most CEOs in American companies are either born in there or naturalized citizens
but they are mostly of indian origin.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by birdman(m): 4:53am On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

Stop talking about things you don't know about. Indians judge each other mainly on religion, caste, origin, language, wealth but not on skin colour. There are many many poor light-skinned Indians and many rich Indians who are dark.

True, we prefer our women to be light-skinned, but don't African men want the same? Isn't that why both India and Africa consumes large amounts of skin bleaching products?

dude stfu. are you sure you are indian? skin color is huge among indians. I even had a really dark indian boss who around the time he wanted a promotion bleached, straightened his hair and re-took a photo for his work badge. It is still hilarious to see the old and new pics side by side. Africans DO NOT consume large amounts of bleaching products. There are biases, but we generally accept our blackness. In your case, color is an issue. You just like to hide it behind caste. Anyone who doesnt believe me can do a quick google of skin bleaching in india.

indianin9ja: We're probably not as good as white bosses (we don't have such big margins to be generous; thieves and robbers can afford to be generous), but we're about the same as Lebanese, Chinese and other Nigerian bosses.

See what you did there? As usual you like to put white on a pedestal and then diminish everyone else. At least I'm glad you admit to being stingy (in addition to being virulently racist)
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by indianin9ja(m): 5:02am On Nov 07, 2013
birdman:

dude stfu. are you sure you are indian? skin color is huge among indians. I even had a really dark indian boss who around the time he wanted a promotion bleached, straightened his hair and re-took a photo for his work badge. It is still hilarious to see the old and new pics side by side. Africans DO NOT consume large amounts of bleaching products. There are biases, but we generally accept our blackness. In your case, color is an issue. You just like to hide it behind caste. Anyone who doesnt believe me can do a quick google of skin bleaching in india.

Many of like the look of lighter skin, but it's not like we'll think lowly of someone because s/he is extra dark, unattractive maybe, but not morally or intellectually deficient or less human as the real racists of the West do.

birdman:
See what you did there? As usual you like to put white on a pedestal and then diminish everyone else. At least I'm glad you admit to being stingy (in addition to being virulently racist)

No I didn't put whites on a pedestal, I said they're thieves and robbers so they could afford to be less careful with their money. They take the big pieces while we fight over the scraps. Whites generally didn't grow up in ultra-competitive environments where everyone struggled to survive. It shaped their mentality. Nowhere do I hint that whites have a genetic superiority over anyone, unlike what many racist whites and even many Africans think. I believe Nigeria has a saying where white people are wizards/magicians.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by birdman(m): 5:07am On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

No I didn't put whites on a pedestal, I said they're thieves and robbers so they could afford to be less careful with their money. They take the big pieces while we fight over the scraps. Whites generally didn't grow up in ultra-competitive environments where everyone struggled to survive. It shaped their mentality. Nowhere do I hint that whites have a genetic superiority over anyone, unlike what many racist whites and even many Africans think. I believe Nigeria has a saying where white people are wizards/magicians.

Dude read the post you made which I just referenced. I'm sure you were unconscious of it, but your true feelings came out in that post. I see you trying to dodge and add all kinds of weird logic that you never said in your original post. You see white bosses as one class, then everybody else below. Pure and simple. I repeat your post again.

indianin9ja: We're probably not as good as white bosses (we don't have such big margins to be generous; thieves and robbers can afford to be generous), but we're about the same as Lebanese, Chinese and other Nigerian bosses.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by indianin9ja(m): 5:22am On Nov 07, 2013
birdman:
Dude read the post you made which I just referenced. I'm sure you were unconscious of it, but your true feelings came out in that post. I see you trying to dodge and add all kinds of weird logic that you never said in your original post. You see white bosses as one class, then everybody else below. Pure and simple. I repeat your post again.

I gotta say thanks for bringing me to laugh this morning. But honestly I have no idea what you're talking about. By "good", I meant "kind to employees" not necessarily as "more effective managers." And I'm obviously generalising, but that should be assumed anyway.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by birdman(m): 5:27am On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

I gotta say thanks for bringing me to laugh this morning. But honestly I have no idea what you're talking about.

Now you are trying to cut tail and run. cool. But your posts are up for all to see. You are typical, virulently racist with a preference for lighter skin color. Just dont come in here trying to pretend. Eh...whatever floats your boat.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Afritop(m): 5:35am On Nov 07, 2013
Keneking: Indians are smart. Their bosses are intelligent. Lazy Nigerians cant cope with their pace and pressure.
It is because they promote you that is why you are posting rubbish
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Afritop(m): 5:37am On Nov 07, 2013
AjanleKoko: Indian bosses are not bad.
It's Nigerian employees who are lazy.
He be like say dem increase your salary amidst your colleagues
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by indianin9ja(m): 5:46am On Nov 07, 2013
birdman:

Now you are trying to cut tail and run. cool. But your posts are up for all to see. You are typical, virulently racist with a preference for lighter skin color. Just dont come in here trying to pretend. Eh...whatever floats your boat.

Skin color =/= race. Don't forget that. An Indian albino is still Indian, not white. An Indian with pitch black skin is still of the Indian race, not African.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by COOLDUN: 6:16am On Nov 07, 2013
saxywale: i have never worked with an Indian in Nigeria. The ones i have worked and schooled with abroad are very enlightened and cool to be with both male and female. I see nothing wrong with them. Indians are hard workers too and they would treat their employers business like it's theirs. That were they may have problems with Nigerian employees. Nigerian employees become kings once they get jobs and are just too laid back.

You met them in abroad right? yes that was how i was taking them then in the western world not untill i get to their country and see that they are the worst people on earth to deal with. Go to India and see things yourself.

I am a life witness to it, many ignorant Nigerians are saying that Nigeria employers are lazy, come to India and see where you would be walked out of office because the person is taking shai/tea, like an animal. Nigerians sit at home and know what is hapening in the whole world.

Nigerians are more hardworking than the Indians, take it or leave it.Considering the working atmospher/condition in Nigeria. Every India fair skin sees hin/herelf as superior to the black people, who they call Kalou or Absy !! they live by CASTES.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by InvertedHammer: 6:17am On Nov 07, 2013
You guys should be glad that the Indians are hiring you. What if they don't?

Your government does not give sh.it about you. Here comes Indians who are willing to offer you jobs and you are complaining.
Why don't you start your own company and see how easy it is to manage Nigerians? The concept of time is not in Nigeria
dictionary. There is total lack of professionalism. Simple thing they could use their brain to do, they delegate it to God.
God forbid a Nigerian had to work hard to earn a living.

You don't like it? Drive to Abuja and holler at your "polithievians" Aren't you ashamed that you go to every country,
they lord over Nigerians. They come to your own country, they lord over you too. I think citizens of Nigeria are the
lowest of the lowest going by the standard citizens of other countries ridicule them.

Apparently, Nigerians are born to be slaves. And they still see slavery as an achievement. Be informed that an Indian
has more right in Nigeria than you.

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by nickypumpin(m): 6:20am On Nov 07, 2013
Indian Bosses r nt bad,they r just kinda STRESSFULL to work with!!! tongue
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sike(m): 6:55am On Nov 07, 2013
They're not Bad. Just too stressful to work with as said.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by mcangelo(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2013
I work with indians they are very wicked

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Ugosample(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2013
There are many ignorant people on this thread. For those who haven't been to India, know today that they are workaholics. Even the children are not left out. I know a garment shop in which these children work 75 hours every week and are paid $20 for the same period. And this is serious work,no arbitrary breaks. Anyone saying that a sizeable % of Nigerians, especially the youth ain't lazy, that person is delusional.
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by tayoccu(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2013
Back to the spanco issue, one of their staff was pregnant, she started bleeding (even a retar.d knows that's bad), the indian bosses refused to let her leave to go get medical attention, and she lost her baby, as if that wasn't bad enough, the asked her to come to work the next day.

And some dolts here are saying indian bosses aren't bad, that nigerians are just lazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) / I Have Never Believed In Going Around And Applying For Jobs / UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.