Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys (29544 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nomski0(f): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kslib:
My pic is on my DP! It has been there since!
That's just your eyes..........dont you have a nose, ears, mouth
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
baba dey:
Hope say u sabi fight for real life too?. smiley . So as your mouth is putting u into gbege, ur hands are doing the fighting. I can't fight all alone for you smiley.
Nkem, u pos no me nau.... Na I jeje I go siddan wey dem go dey pinch me.As Ceceparampa d gallant hunter dey talk am,when tackling a fox, u think of its tricks. The Panla don jam witchcraft today. It's my time to shine! And shine I shall. grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by DonaldGenes(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nonso23:
Guy, i sight the heavy curse o! grin
Abeg help me edit am comot that post wey you quote. The thing don serve im purpose. grin You grab??
Na why i send you that pm...

Oh boy the quy went way too far to place a curse on someone for censuring his pics----that's ludicrous thing to do,It's no brainer thing at all
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nomski0(f): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Mtchewwwwwww you dey laqos dey enter me, you qet luck say today na good day, am sure you n o qet bf as you biq head so..no come qo cele church make them exorcize your customized flirtatious lifestyle..........
ROTFL!grin grin grin. Abeg, face your front. Stop looking for who will notice you. You're not that important.tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by RAPMAN02(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
scon-p:
why covering your face na
iont knw.
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by DonaldGenes(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nomski0: That's just your eyes..........dont you have a nose, ears, mouth

Madam free somebody's boyfriend nah, HABA! sexkillz were at thou, come ban this qirl for me
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by katch1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
adaobi123:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
,,ada pls change ur profile pic on twitter...
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nonso23:
Guy, i sight the heavy curse o! grin
Abeg help me edit am comot that post wey you quote. The thing don serve im purpose. grin You grab??
Na why i send you that pm...

gbam..lol..i gat you to thank for d idea oo
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Dannyxy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shattap! I pity u sha! If car jam today, dem go need ambulance and jumbolance. The ambulance for ur skeletal and d jumbolance for ya 205kg nose. Imu-nike Oshi! See as lips swell, dem punch ya lips?
na me start, let me be mature and end it... Sorry for insulting you, i will my shielth sword and trade word's with you no longer.. No need for useless sophism.. Warning:anybody that will laugh at me for doing the right thing, i pray that your house will catch fire and burnt to ashes grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Kslib(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nomski0: That's just your eyes..........dont you have a nose, ears, mouth
No, i dont!! If i had them,the pic would have been complete!!

I blame it on nature!!
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by DonaldGenes(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nomski0: ROTFL!grin grin grin. Abeg, face your front. Stop looking for who will notice you. You're not that important.tongue tongue

Mtcheewwwwwwwwwwwwww--Take a hike
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Harbosede02: Una no go kill person wif laff,bro harry don teach me new defence mechnism,na curse tinz nw...grin

if u no do am so...nairanlanders go fit end person career online
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nomski0(f): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Madam free somebody's boyfriend nah, HABA! sexkillz were at thou, come ban this qirl for me
Are you this desperate for attention?undecidedundecided
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Vivly(f): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannyxy: na me start, let me be mature and end it... Sorry for insulting you, i will my shielth sword and trade word's with you no longer.. No need for useless sophism.. Warning:anybody that will laugh at me for doing the right thing,i pray that your house will catch fire and burnt to ashes grin
Is this the new trend on nairaland? Placing a curse after every pic or post. We no dey fear

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by DonaldGenes(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannyxy: na me start, let me be mature and end it... Sorry for insulting you, i will my shielth sword and trade word's with you no longer.. No need for useless sophism.. Warning:anybody that will laugh at me for doing the right thing, i pray that your house will catch fire and burnt to ashes grin

Damn! Ido was just playinq witcha, that's howm she is if you really don't know her, abeg remove the curse abeg,
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nomski0(f): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kslib:
No, i dont!! If i had them,the pic would have been complete!!

I blame it on nature!!
Lol. I wonder how you breathe, and eat.grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by sconp: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannyxy: na me start, let me be mature and end it... Sorry for insulting you, i will my shielth sword and trade word's with you no longer.. No need for useless sophism.. Warning:anybody that will laugh at me for doing the right thing, i pray that your house will catch fire and burnt to ashes grin

you acted mature by apologising but you also acted immature by placing a curse. Infact right now am laughing at you. grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Oh boy the quy went way too far to place a curse on someone for censuring his pics----that's ludicrous thing to do,It's no brainer thing at all

bros, tht one come mean wetin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Dannyxy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Btw, have u heard?, it is pain in spain.. Leonel messi has been ruled out of football for 8weeks.. It is saddening, isn't it?
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by babadey(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Nkem, u pos no me nau.... Na I jeje I go siddan wey dem go dey pinch me.As Ceceparampa d gallant hunter dey talk am,when tackling a fox, u think of its tricks. The Panla don jam witchcraft today. It's my time to shine! And shine I shall. grin
Badosky grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Beennkumar(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Like the curses will actually workundecided
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Dannyxy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vivly: Is this the new trend on nairaland? Placing a curse after every pic or post. We no dey fear
didn't u see the "grin emoticon" in my post?, it's plain sarcasm jor..
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by nrdgeek: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin
Harbosede02: *yawns on hez face*cum o,is it true u stand lyk panla??na kweshion o,abeg no yab me

You asking him to 'cum'? Guess it must've been real bad sex grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by DonaldGenes(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannyxy: Btw, have u heard?, it is pain in spain.. Leonel messi has been ruled out of football for 8weeks.. It is saddening, isn't it?
So i hear it on the grapevine but not too sure till it's confirm, lemme heck my Twitter homepage
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Vivly(f): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannyxy: didn't u see the "grin emoticon" in my post?, it's plain sarcasm jor..
Mr. I know
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannyxy: Btw, have u heard?, it is pain in spain.. Leonel messi has been ruled out of football for 8weeks.. It is saddening, isn't it?
c im head!u wan derail abi??if u quote me and yab me ehn,na dis nyt trailer go kill u
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by nrdgeek: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Harbosede02: c im head!u wan derail abi??if u quote me and yab me ehn,na dis nyt trailer go kill u
Iseee!!! D trailer go match him well well. grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by DonaldGenes(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Beennkumar: Like the curses will actually workundecided
Don't underestimate the word of mouth-need i remind you about what God said about the Power of the tongue?
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Dannyxy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Damn! Ido was just playinq witcha, that's howm she is if you really don't know her, abeg remove the curse abeg,
a curse curseless cannot stand, can i really stop anyone frm laffing? I was joking
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by DonaldGenes(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Harbosede02: c im head!u wan derail abi??if u quote me and yab me ehn,na dis nyt trailer go kill u

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Dannyxy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
scon-p:

you acted mature by apologising but you also acted immature by placing a curse. Infact right now am laughing at you. grin
ur house don catch fire, check

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / How Your Temperament Affects Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.