Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,569 members, 7,850,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys (29545 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
vizkiz: Mirror mirror on d wall, am i d altimate badass??
Dude, body cream no cost nau... If u broke sef, ororo will do. See as ur hand dry like d well wey dey my granmama house angry
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by homesteady(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Austeenx:

you don dey feel like Justin Bieber ba? grin
grin maybe
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by vizkiz: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nomski0: Must you guys take pics with glasses?undecided

must u girl lift up ur phones b4 takinq a pix or poz ur lips like u wanna take a kiss frm me tongue

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
youngPRO: HMMMM..nice thread.

Am currently in a bus.. Actually traveling, saw this Thread and decided to have my picture here make e for no loss..

Make una Manage am for me abeg
Awww...agbero swaggs! I see u! Up national congress grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by vizkiz: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dude, body cream no cost nau... If u broke sef, ororo will do. See as ur hand dry like d well wey dey my granmama house angry

ah used little cream buh spent too much tym in d a.c dt day...
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by vizkiz: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:

oqah u wnt d quy 2 commite murder 4 here shey grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Kslib(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
realsui-generis:
Going by the faces of people i see here, the worth of their comments, it is obvious that this topic is meant for JAMBITES and the sit at home students ( strike)...........anyways when you grow up, pay bills; pay house rents, pay school fees, fulfill your manly duty; then u know that to be a man is not a day job and not how handsome your face is.
No offence but MR, what you just up there doesnt make sense, not even to the tiniest bit to one's imagination. Trying to make sense out of what you just typed is like trying to squeeze out moisture from a dry wood!!

I see absolutely nothing wrong in being a jambite, neither do i see any wrong in being a student affected by the strike( stay at home students like you called them).. I believe everyone once passed through those stages, so i wonder what your headache is with JAMB students or those affected by the strike..

Looking at your last paragraph, all i can deduce is just 3 things..
1.. No doubt, you belong to the class of multiple frustrated young men whom we see here everyday, and in real life trying to bring negativity into everything that involves others---- you know why? Its cos You are frustrated and your type try to look for every possible means to pass their sadness to others. It makes them feel good and feel alone in their sad world!

2.. Once again, no offence, but you sound like one of those dumb matured Nigerian men whose IQ cannot buy a cup of garri if converted into digits.. I have seen hardworking men who are also handsome, so mister, what is your point exactly?

3.. Oga, the fact that you are struggling and trying to make ends meet shouldn't wipe out common sense from your medula. I strongly believe, like i said earlier, that you belong to the association of frustrated Nigerian guys who think being a man means you should suffer and look ugly.. I have met several of your type in real life and trust me when i say "all of you do not only lack common sense and logic, but you lot are also a bitter bunch of humans" whose negativity and aura of frustration i can spot and sense even from a mile..

To be honest, i cannot state which is uglier btw your face and your bitter life.. Take this as an advice--- when God eventually gives you another chance to come back to earth via reincarnation,pls make sure you plan your youthful years well, so that when its time to be a man, you wouldn't start disturbing people about what doesnt make sense all cos you are looking for a medium to vent out your frustration ad bitter self!

Shalom!!!

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Vivly(f): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
^ Chisos!! shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Beennkumar(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kslib:
No offence but MR, what you just up there doesnt make sense, not even to the tiniest bit to one's imagination. Trying to make sense out of what you just typed is like trying to squeeze out moisture from a dry wood!!

I see absolutely nothing wrong in being a jambite, neither do i see any wrong in being a student affected by the strike( stay at home students like you called them).. I believe everyone once passed through those stages, so i wonder what your headache is with JAMB students or those affected by the strike..

1.. No doubt, you belong to the class of multiple frustrated young men whom we see here everyday, and in real life trying to bring negativity into everything that involves others---- you know why? Its cos You are frustrated and your type try to look for every possible means to pass their sadness to others. It makes them feel good and feel alone in their sad world!

2.. Once again, no offence, but you sound like one of those dumb matured Nigerian men whose IQ cannot buy a cup of garri if converted into digits.. I have seen hardworking men who are also handsome, so mister, what is your point exactly?

3.. Oga, the fact that you are struggling and trying to make ends meet shouldn't wipe out common sense from your medula. I strongly believe, like i said earlier, that you belong to the association of frustrated Nigerian guys who think being a man means you should suffer and look ugly.. I have met several of your type in real life and trust me when i say "all of you do not only lack common sense and logic, but you lot are also a bitter bunch of humans" whose negativity and aura of frustration i can spot and sense even from a mile..

To be honest, i cannot state which is uglier btw your face and your bitter life.. Take this as an advice--- when God eventually gives you another chance to come back to earth via reincarnation,pls make sure you plan your youthful years well, so that when its time to be a man, you wouldn't start disturbing people about what doesnt make sense all cos you are looking for a medium to vent out your frustration ad bitter self!

Shalom!!!
shocked grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kslib:

Shalom!!!

k.o.. FATALITY grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by vizkiz: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Notinq 2 say aqain...d ''workinq class'' quy jst qot nailed...smh

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kslib:

Shalom!!!
*falls 4rm pole*
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by DonaldGenes(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
vizkiz:

must u girl lift up ur phones b4 takinq a pix or poz ur lips like u wanna take a kiss frm me tongue

[size=18pt]That's what am talking about----------[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by DonaldGenes(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jamb form reqistration is finally out
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by nuelski10: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
What do you pple gain frm insulting oda pple...nawa oo
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by katch1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
adaobi123:

who are you ?

I dont even use twitter that much sef

. ,#notin serious kiss
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
vizkiz:

grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Kslib(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
nuelski10: What do you pple gain frm insulting oda pple...nawa oo
**just in-case, if this this was meant for me***

Just so you know, there is a very big difference between insulting and serving someone with his/her own cutlery! You didnt see me telling him things like "your father, your mama, you are a goat, bla bla and the likes", I only stated the facts and you call than an insult?

If stating facts in a polite yet blunt manner is what you call insult as used by you in that context, then i'll humbly in the most polite manner i can, advice you to stop using words and jumping all in a rush to post cos you want people to see you as the diplomatic and well mannered one..

I still maintain--- that i didnt insult him!! Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by youngPRO(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Fine boy dey do agbero? Lol.. As we never con get ride, make we dey use leg inter-state? Madam park well before u kill my career for here..
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Akshow: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Shugamania(f): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kslib:

Shalom!!!

Lord have mercy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by AbuMikey(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kslib:

Shalom!!!

I wan go shiit first shockedshockedcry

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lilTunechi(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I wan go shiit first shockedshockedcry

Go come.
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by AbuMikey(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
lilTunechi: Go come.

I don come back oo grin

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by benkings(m): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
nawa o c punch ov life frm k(iller)slib grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Gay thread tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lilcutie8916(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
mazizi tonene:
4 ya mind o tongue
bros which levels na?
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Ab025(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Why not smile together like me rather than hating on one another in here.....?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by mazizitonene(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kslib:
grin fear wetin?

Even if i post wor wor pic, nobody go kill me. The highest na to collect yab and probably cry behind my Pc, get over it, and move on.. tongue

##team wor wor rocks--- wor wor and confident## tongue
Lolx....sum ppl dey commit suicide o grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by drnairalov: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ich_el:
*bring out vaseline*
oooohhhh, aaaaahhhh, ooooohhhh, aaaahhhh.......*continue till pass out*

jesus...if am ryt...yu re a guy..nd u re masturbating to a fellow guy pix wow!!! dis is wrong nah

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by mazizitonene(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
homesteady: Moi! wink
Bros, I hail o...abeg wetin happen 2 ya right leg
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by mazizitonene(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
adaobi123:

who are you ?

I dont even use twitter that much sef

And I tot I was d only one not really into this twitter Stuff

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / How Your Temperament Affects Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.