Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India (32378 Views)

FAAN Introduces Sniffer Dogs And Anti-terrorism Squads / Travelling To Usa With My Anti-retroviral Drugs / Anti African Racism In Europe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by cashkidisback1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

No its 170% self. Yet no one is erecting bill boards for Nigerians in the u.k has they are doing to your brothers in goa.
uk is more civilised than india dts y they placed a visa bond on nig bcuz of ur tribe

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Goodysydney: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
cashkid_is_back: bt they wil molest u especially if u an under age gal.it sucks to cum frm a tribe wic celebrates child molestation as an achievement..
yorubas are useless. Imagine in yoruba land u will see a father molest his daughter and a brother molest his sister. FFK molest his daughters and Obasenjo molest his daughter inlaw. Yorubas are evil!
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by COOLDUN: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
A female staff of an old generation bank in Ondo State, southwest Nigeria, Alabi Joy Omotayo, 26, has been arrested by the police at Onikan division, Ikoyi, Lagos for allegedly withdrawing N24 million from the bank’s customers’ accounts.

After investigation by Police Corporal Orifa Olugbenga and his team, the suspect was arraigned before an Igbosere Magistrates’ Court, Lagos on a five-count charge of felony to wit, stealing.

The police alleged in charge No C/34/2013 that the accused was arrested following a complaint by the management of the bank’s headquarters in Lagos that the accused, a customer service care officer at their Ondo branch office, had stolen N24 million.

The bank further said that they discovered the fraud when they audited their account.

During investigation, according to the police, they discovered that Joy, a resident of 7, Mary Peter Street, Itogbe, Ondo State, allegedly used computers to have unauthorized access to her employer’s programmes, data and electronic data of the customers’ records and withdrew the sum of N10.5 million from account No. 3031456895 belonging to a customer of the bank.

Joy was also alleged to have on 10 June, 2013 and 8 July, 2013, withdrawn N4.5 million from account No. 2006365332, and N9.1 million from account No. 3023171579 without authorization.

The offences the accused committed, according to the police prosecutor, Sgt Babatope Julius, are punishable under sections 409, 389 and 285(7) of the criminal laws of Lagos state, 2011.

Joy pleaded not guilty to the crime in the open court, and the presiding Chief Magistrate, Mrs. F. O. Aigbokhaevbo admitted her on bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum. She adjourned the matter till 15 November, 2013 for mention.

The defendant was, however, moved to Kirikiri Prison, Apapa, Lagos, pending when she will fulfill the bail conditions.

Watch Video+pics: See Pastor Caught Pants Down With A Lady In Church Office [Video]

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/11/female-banker-steals-n24m-from.html
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................

Is this woman an Igbo? What makes only Igbo people so greedy about money? Are the first executed Drug traffickers in Nigeria the Igbos? Is Oyenusi the first Executed Armed Robber in Nigeria an Igbo? i need the answer to these questions.

When any bad news comes out from Yoruba land you will see many banned comments, but when it is about Igbos the HATRED.BIGGOTED comments would be allowed. Any ANIMAL THAT BAN THIS MY COMMENT WILL SEE HIS LIFE BANNED THIS NIGHT.

Go to India Prison Tihar in Delhi and see how many Yorubas there, there are only few Hausa people there, majority are the Yorubas and Igbos. The women are Yorubas in Majority. When they bring the names to the Cathedral from alms and prayers , the names are more Yorubas than other tribes in Nigeria, when any news that demands national solidarity and attention comes up, Nigerian will begin to fight against themselves instead of the foreign enemy.

Keep on bleating like goats on nairaland forum about the Igbos and greedy for money while all the Nigerians including you are being labeled as criminals. To be frank Nigeria is never a Country. Awolowo rightly defined it as a mere geographical expression. As long as Drug/Crime is concerned no tribe is a saint in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Swiftlee:
Hey Lady...the guy made a lousy statement against you i must say..but you made the first nonchalant statement;because you dont go to India or visit India do not guarantee you giving in to anything that happens to people who does. This is termed wickedness,cos it can happen to anybody so far its not you..you dont give a freaking damn bout it..very wrong i must say..

I hear ya pastor
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
cashkid_is_back: no,it is nt.child molesters n rapists ar dealt accordinly in alaigbo cuz is an abomination unlike in sw wia its a culture well celebrated

Italino come and give this animal the link were their igwe say he can do anything to stop the r.ape on grannies in his kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
0monnakoda: Yes Indians are jealous of Ibos who own 60% of Delhi.Jealous People
ibos own the world Okay no wahaala grin
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

That what most igbos want us to believe. Especially those android in the politics section, those sickos are below animals. When Nigeria u-17 nation team won the first match with all Igbo scores. Those nitwit were screaming up Biafra and some of their usual childish chants. Did you hear Yoruba or Hausa going around like crazy dogs when the scorers were awoniyi or yahaya. Then you will understand the kind of clannish homo erect us we are dealing with here.

Lol and that made you assume because I'm Igbo ,I must be like that. You see the problem of racial/tribal profiling?
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
cashkid_is_back: uk is more civilised than india dts y they placed a visa bond on nig bcuz of ur tribe

You are a goat so south Africans, Malaysian, Vietnamese and other people hunting Igbo around the world are not civilized. Then why did y'all subhumans go there in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goodysydney: yorubas are useless. Imagine in yoruba land u will see a father molest his daughter and a brother molest his sister. FFK molest his daughters and Obasenjo molest his daughter inlaw. Yorubas are evil!

I have seen such occurrence in Igbo land,it is a symptom of a country with the rule of law. Not a Yoruba thing..Mr Defender of Alaigbo
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by demelza: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ola def2: over here! Face me face me!! grin
grin Nah!
I signed up as a spectator not a participant.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Lol and that made you assume because I'm Igbo ,I must be like that. You see the problem of racial/tribal profiling?

Am not profiling dude. Inasmuch I got the worst treatment of my life when serving in Onitsha, my lgi ujuwa ubboe was like one of the best person I have met in this world. But since all this clannish nairaland Igbo seems to be the loudest of you guys. We have little or no option than to paint y'all in the same shades. Look at aka ikanga opinion on the stellagate and it leave one with no choice than to pity the Igbo clannishness.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
lakhadimar: BREAKING NEWS - MASSOB GIVES THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT A ONE WEEK ULTIMUM TO STOP THE KILLING OF 'INDUSTRIOUS' IBOS OR RISK MILITARY INVASION FROM BIAFRAN SOLDIERS
I lauf tire grin. (source pls!)
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
cashkid_is_back: no,it is nt.child molesters n rapists ar dealt accordinly in alaigbo cuz is an abomination unlike in sw wia its a culture well celebrated

Can you just tell me one town in southwest where child molestation, and incest is celebrated? Do you guys think at all before you type? Or are the two of you competing for who will the most foolish!!!!
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by cashkidisback1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goodysydney: yorubas are useless. Imagine in yoruba land u will see a father molest his daughter and a brother molest his sister. FFK molest his daughters and Obasenjo molest his daughter inlaw. Yorubas are evil!
wat do u expect frm a tribe dt celebrates molestation as culture..it evn runs in their DNA

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
cashkid_is_back: wat do u expect frm a tribe dt celebrates molestation as culture..it evn runs in their DNA

This one is a confuse brain dead cadaver.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
lakhadimar: BREAKING NEWS - MASSOB GIVES THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT A ONE WEEK ULTIMUM TO STOP THE KILLING OF 'INDUSTRIOUS' IBOS OR RISK MILITARY INVASION FROM BIAFRAN SOLDIERS
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

Am not profiling dude. Inasmuch I got the worst treatment of my life when serving in Onitsha, my lgi ujuwa ubboe was like one of the best person I have met in this world. But since all this clannish nairaland Igbo seems to be the loudest of you guys. We have little or no option than to paint y'all in the same shades. Look at aka ikanga opinion on the stellagate and it leave one with no choice than to pity the Igbo clannishness.

I served in Lagos, I know what I saw at Oando plc because I am Igbo and not yoruba but I met friends that are yoruba that are still my friends to this day!!

Stella Odua is a criminal,I don't care if Otedola,Bankole,Farouk has not been prosecuted!!!! They are all bleeping criminals!!!
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by uceee(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao...are you sure you want to go to war with a country that has tens of nuclear warheads and ICBM? grin

Topic:

Even Jamaicans and Colombians don't have this type of rep.

Very sad. undecided
We continue to fight ourselves internally, so everyone takes us for granted. The tribal accusations have already begun on this thread. The biggest government reaction I expect is the opposition agreeing we are the drug capital of the world just to indict GEJ.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I served in Lagos, I know what I saw at Oando plc because I am Igbo and not yoruba but I met friends that are yoruba that are still my friends to this day!!

Stella Odua is a criminal,I don't care if Otedola,Bankole,Farouk has not been prosecuted!!!! They are all bleeping criminals!!!

OK man but no Yoruba or Hausa man or group are spoiling for war the Igbo are doing with the oduahgate. Yorubas are the biggest critics of obasanjo even thou he is miles ahead of the village drunkard we have now. But with gej maladministration all we hear is this our clannish our pikin cries from the Igbo.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

You just assumed somethings about my personality just because I am Igbo that is profiling man!
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by cashkidisback1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

You are a goat so south Africans, Malaysian, Vietnamese and other people hunting Igbo around the world are not civilized. Then why did y'all subhumans go there in the first place.
so u wnt to tell me dt if i go to sa,malaysia,vietnam,i wont c yeroba pple scammin helpless pple of their moni wit their yahoo bizness.abi

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
MAY SAPOONA STRIKE YOU DEAD EXCEPT YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE OR MORE FAMILY MEMBER LIVING SOMEWHERE IN YORUBALAND. ISNT OJU IKU A CRADLE ROBBER? WHAT IS THE AGE GAP BETWEEN HIM AND BIANCA WHEN HE SNATCHED HER FROM HER FATHER

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

OK man but no Yoruba or Hausa man or group are spoiling for war the Igbo are doing with the oduahgate. Yorubas are the biggest critics of obasanjo even thou he is miles ahead of the village drunkard we have now. But with gej maladministration all we hear is this our clannish our pikin cries from the Igbo.

As a graduate I believe you are wise enough to rise above tribal warfare!!! If you believe a fellow yoruba man cannot and will never dupe you,then I have a bridge to sell you.

Never join issues with NL tribalists most are kids wey ASUU keepp for house!
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
demelza: grin Nah!
I signed up as a spectator not a participant.
okay no prob grin
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by NoQualms1(f): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
seangy4konji: can we not make life uncomfortable for indians in Nigeria also tooJust asking.

A friend working in a company owned by indians said SSS came to arrest all the indians working in the company and closed the company this morning after they got to work.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
cashkid_is_back: so u wnt to tell dt if go to sa,malaysia,vietnam,i wont c yeroba pple scammin helpless pple of their moni wit their yahoo bizness.abi

No bill board is erected to complain about their excesses unlike your brothers.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

I also don't understand why some Ibos on NL feel compelled to defend Stella Oduah.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

wait oO *checking the tread carefully*
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mexyz: @orlando owoh, u ve always been a tribal bigot on ds forum. Wat is it dat u gain 4rm ds act u engage in evryday? They re killing NIGERIANS in india n u re here playn d ethnic card. My broda, hw old are you?
Age is a mere appendage of number. If you read the comments of Deridegull aka Dede, you will agree with me.
I'm no tribal bigot. You know it.
On "Nigerians" being killed in India, though sad, we should not overlook the excesses of these "Nigerians" who went as far as India with that "no man's land" mentality just as they do on Lagos. It care is not taken, and this goes unchecked, these "Nigerians" would, just as in the case Lagos, start claiming they developed India.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by oduaboy1: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
COOLDUN: A female staff of an old generation bank in Ondo State, southwest Nigeria, Alabi Joy Omotayo, 26, has been arrested by the police at Onikan division, Ikoyi, Lagos for allegedly withdrawing N24 million from the bank’s customers’ accounts.

After investigation by Police Corporal Orifa Olugbenga and his team, the suspect was arraigned before an Igbosere Magistrates’ Court, Lagos on a five-count charge of felony to wit, stealing.

The police alleged in charge No C/34/2013 that the accused was arrested following a complaint by the management of the bank’s headquarters in Lagos that the accused, a customer service care officer at their Ondo branch office, had stolen N24 million.

The bank further said that they discovered the fraud when they audited their account.

During investigation, according to the police, they discovered that Joy, a resident of 7, Mary Peter Street, Itogbe, Ondo State, allegedly used computers to have unauthorized access to her employer’s programmes, data and electronic data of the customers’ records and withdrew the sum of N10.5 million from account No. 3031456895 belonging to a customer of the bank.

Joy was also alleged to have on 10 June, 2013 and 8 July, 2013, withdrawn N4.5 million from account No. 2006365332, and N9.1 million from account No. 3023171579 without authorization.

The offences the accused committed, according to the police prosecutor, Sgt Babatope Julius, are punishable under sections 409, 389 and 285(7) of the criminal laws of Lagos state, 2011.

Joy pleaded not guilty to the crime in the open court, and the presiding Chief Magistrate, Mrs. F. O. Aigbokhaevbo admitted her on bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum. She adjourned the matter till 15 November, 2013 for mention.

The defendant was, however, moved to Kirikiri Prison, Apapa, Lagos, pending when she will fulfill the bail conditions.

Watch Video+pics: See Pastor Caught Pants Down With A Lady In Church Office [Video]

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/11/female-banker-steals-n24m-from.html
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................

Is this woman an Igbo? What makes only Igbo people so greedy about money? Are the first executed Drug traffickers in Nigeria the Igbos? Is Oyenusi the first Executed Armed Robber in Nigeria an Igbo? i need the answer to these questions.

When any bad news comes out from Yoruba land you will see many banned comments, but when it is about Igbos the HATRED.BIGGOTED comments would be allowed. Any ANIMAL THAT BAN THIS MY COMMENT WILL SEE HIS LIFE BANNED THIS NIGHT.

Go to India Prison Tihar in Delhi and see how many Yorubas there, there are only few Hausa people there, majority are the Yorubas and Igbos. The women are Yorubas in Majority. When they bring the names to the Cathedral from alms and prayers , the names are more Yorubas than other tribes in Nigeria, when any news that demands national solidarity and attention comes up, Nigerian will begin to fight against themselves instead of the foreign enemy.

Keep on bleating like goats on nairaland forum about the Igbos and greedy for money while all the Nigerians including you are being labeled as criminals. To be frank Nigeria is never a Country. Awolowo rightly defined it as a mere geographical expression. As long as Drug/Crime is concerned no tribe is a saint in Nigeria.
O god of creation save us from the ibo people.
odua boy: They see Drug baron in Asia na Igbo full,
They see armed robbers in the country na Igbos full,
They checked those who killed Cynthia Osukogu, Na Igbo people,
They checked the ABSU 5 who r@p3d na Igbos full,
They checked the worst 419 in Nigerian history na Anajemba, Nwude names dey,
They check for the most notorious armed robber in Nigerian history na Derico dem see,
They check for the worst kidnappers in Nigerian history, Na Osisikankwu name show face,
they check the name of the worst ritualist in Nigerian history na Chief Vincent Duru aka Otokoto name dey there
They check the name of the worst ritual site all they see is Okija shrine.
They check for the worst cannibal in Nigeria history na Clifford orji name dey.
They check the US list of most wanted frandster they see Tobechukwu Uba

NA ONLY UNA DEY NAIJERIYA NI?
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goodysydney: Monkey! Yorubas sell drugs and do fraudulent deals i.e 419 than igbos. The worst part of it, is that Yorubas have taken over terrorists from hausa/ fulanis.
How come it's only Igbo people that know this.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Goodysydney: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
cashkid_is_back: wat do u expect frm a tribe dt celebrates molestation as culture..it evn runs in their DNA
Yoruba land is the headquarter of the rapist. Image a Yoruba king (Oba) raped a female National Service(corper) member, posted to serve in his community. Yorubas are evil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think / Enugu State Re-Opens Nike Lake Resort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.