Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India (32376 Views)

FAAN Introduces Sniffer Dogs And Anti-terrorism Squads / Travelling To Usa With My Anti-retroviral Drugs / Anti African Racism In Europe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by oduaboy1: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
cashkid_is_back: shudn't u b in ajegunle motor park wit sagged dirty trouser n dirty bed room slippas wit a dreadlock hair lukin for sum kind ibos to gv u #20 to buy sum wraps of igbo to smoke
You are stiil 17 years of age,some topics are bigger than your brain am here for your superiors,so bounce.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
odua boy: You are stiil 17 years of age,some topics are bigger than your brain am here for your superiors,so bounce.

Homo habilis brain are not developed for complex neurological exercise.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

Hey shitard ain't you ready to tell us why more than 95% of your kinsmen are rotting in jail all across south east Asia for drug related offences.

And you know this how? Most people on NL are potential terrorists I swear.

I am sure you personally don't know any Ibo man in jail but somehow you know that 95% of ibos are in jail.

Do you know the meaning of 95%? Is it your hatred or lack of proper education? Your problem seems to be multifaceted...

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by oduaboy1: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goodysydney: Typical hypocrite Yoruba agbero.
Typical drug pushing ibo nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by oduaboy1: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Hahahah dey are British abi?! How convenient...hahahahahahah
Isnt he british
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by COOLDUN: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: Wtf! I wonder which tribe in Nigeria is putting us in such a bad spotlight? Na waooo all because of money some people will wanna soil our image and now the whole Nigerians will be paying the price for their illicit business

You are right, but you shouldn't wonder about the tribe because every tribe in Nigeria is involved, as some recently hacked a British solder down in his country, while other was arrested of molesting sick patients in the hospital.

But it doesn't make all the Nigerians criminals, if this would lead to Nigeria waking up from their slumber and watch closely the activities of all the Indians in Nigeria, and see how clean and legal they are, it would be a welcome action.

Every country has their laws and punishments to the law offenders, if it is now the duty of the mobs to fish out and hack the foreigners down in the pretence of being the law offenders and backed by the government. I believe that Nigerians can do that well.

Crime in never good, and will never be good, but the Indians should know that no foreigner will ever succeed in illegal business in his/her host country alone without active roles of the host citizens.

I watched National Geography Chanel last time, where a drug cartel in that GOA, was shown mainly dominated by the whites, but i never see any mob attack on the white people in India, simply because they are superior to the Indians.

Those people who jump up in support of the Indians have never been to India before; the hostility of India is nothing but ANTI SOCIAL nature of the Indians, who claim to be righteous outside but rotten inside. Frustration from their paganistic laws that is eating deep into them every day, so they are always looking for the les protected foreigners to offload their frustration on.

This is the time the government of Nigeria should bring out their time and crosscheck all the India citizens/ investors in Nigeria, if they want all the Nigerians in their country to go home, no problem, but let them no paint all the Nigerians red as they used to do.

No single tribe is contributing to the bad name alone, and not all Nigerians are criminal. We should stop pleading guilty before the final judgments because we feel that it doesn't concern us. CRIME IS BAD, LIKEWISE RACISM, XENOPHOBIA, AND CONSPIRACY.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

The agbero in oshodi won't rob your luggage like upper iweka touts. And mpia azu extortionist all cross alaigbo. It sucks to be from an erosion ravaged shithole.

Is this how low we have gotten? Instead of condemning the 'agebero ish', we aare now comparing who has the better agbero!!!

We are a long way from home, I believe religion and tribalism is our curse in this country!!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

And you know this how? Most people on NL are potential terrorists I swear.

I am sure you personally don't know any Ibo man in jail but somehow you know that 95% of ibos are in jail.

Do you know the meaning of 95%? Is it your hatred or lack of proper education? You problem seems to be multifaceted...

No wonder south Africa politics knowns the name of your tribe. And will ask Nigerians their tribe, and are so familiar with igbos legendary marks at the extreme end of your eye socket ditto for Malaysian police. The senate committee on diaspora gave the list of Nigerians waiting the hangman noose in south east Asia. And all I was hearing were igbotic name, don't let me make italiano1 flood here with links buttressing Igbo drug dealing prowess.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Arlex(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
BREAKING NEWS - MASSOB GIVES THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT A ONE WEEK ULTIMUM TO STOP THE KILLING OF 'INDUSTRIOUS' IBOS OR RISK MILITARY INVASION FROM BIAFRAN SOLDIERS

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
COOLDUN:

You are right, but you shouldn't wonder about the tribe because every tribe in Nigeria is involved, as some recently hacked a British solder down in his country, while other was arrested of molesting sick patients in the hospital.

But it doesn't make all the Nigerians criminals, if this would lead to Nigeria waking up from their slumber and watch closely the activities of all the Indians in Nigeria, and see how clean and legal they are, it would be a welcome action.

Every country has their laws and punishments to the law offenders, if it is now the duty of the mobs to fish out and hack the foreigners down in the pretence of being the law offenders and backed by the government. I believe that Nigerians can do that well.

Crime in never good, and will never be good, but the Indians should know that no foreigner will ever succeed in illegal business in his/her host country alone without active roles of the host citizens.

I watched National Geography Chanel last time, where a drug cartel in that GOA, was shown mainly dominated by the whites, but i never see any mob attack on the white people in India, simply because they are superior to the Indians.

Those people who jump up in support of the Indians have never been to India before; the hostility of India is nothing but ANTI SOCIAL nature of the Indians, who claim to be righteous outside but rotten inside. Frustration from their paganistic laws that is eating deep into them every day, so they are always looking for the les protected foreigners to offload their frustration on.

This is the time the government of Nigeria should bring out their time and crosscheck all the India citizens/ investors in Nigeria, if they want all the Nigerians in their country to go home, no problem, but let them no paint all the Nigerians red as they used to do.

No single tribe is contributing to the bad name alone, and not all Nigerians are criminal. We should stop pleading guilty before the final judgments because we feel that it doesn't concern us. CRIME IS BAD, LIKEWISE RACISM, XENOPHOBIA, AND CONSPIRACY.

You summarised all my posts with one brilliant post!!!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Is this how low we have gotten? Instead of condemning the 'agebero ish', we aare now comparing who has the better agbero!!!

We are a long way from home, I believe religion and tribalism is our curse in this country!!

Since y'all fvcked like painting the agbero menace as a Yoruba only menace. Because most peeps have not seen how the hellhole alaigbo look like and what is obtainable there.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Goodysydney: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
lakhadimar: INDIA IS NO MANS LAND, INDIA WAS DEVELOPED BY THE IBOS
Stick to the topic u village Monkey! I can see that free useless education and too much of oil soup have damage ur brain. Dirty terrorist!
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by cashkidisback1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

The agbero in oshodi won't rob your luggage like upper iweka touts. And mpia azu extortionist all cross alaigbo. It sucks to be from an erosion ravaged shithole.
bt they wil molest u especially if u an under age gal.it sucks to cum frm a tribe wic celebrates child molestation as an achievement..

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by bigboy3: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is sad, I was in Goa 2 months ago and they treated us like Kings. Some locals even pleaded to take pictures with us. We just dey F*up everywhere.....

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

No wonder south Africa politics knowns the name of your tribe. And will ask Nigerians their tribe, and are so familiar with igbos legendary marks at the extreme end of your eye socket ditto for Malaysian police. The senate committee on diaspora gave the list of Nigerians waiting the hangman noose in south east Asia. And all I was hearing were igbotic name, don't let me make italiano1 flood here with links buttressing Igbo drug dealing prowess.

What ever fuels your hatred...!!! Should continue if after all my posts you can't still see that racial profiling is wrong so be it.

Because 92% of terrorist attacks were done by muslims does not mean 92% of muslims a terrorists. I hope take out time to understand my post.

You all should keep on hating

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by cashkidisback1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

Hey shitard ain't you ready to tell us why more than 95% of your kinsmen are rotting in jail all across south east Asia for drug related offences.
u will as well tel me why 100% of ur kinsmen ar rottin in jail in d uk for yahoo scamin biznes n terrorists activities

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
cashkid_is_back: bt they wil molest u especially if u an under age gal.it sucks to cum frm a tribe wic celebrates child molestation as an achievement..

What rubbish are talking!!! Has any yoruba man molested your daughter before?
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by oduaboy1: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
lakhadimar: BREAKING NEWS - MASSOB GIVES THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT A ONE WEEK ULTIMUM TO STOP THE KILLING OF 'INDUSTRIOUS' IBOS OR RISK MILITARY INVASION FROM BIAFRAN SOLDIERS
Lmao
bigboy3: This is sad, I was in Goa 2 months ago and they treated us like Kings. Some locals even pleaded to take pictures with us. We just dey F*up everywhere.....
Yes oo ibos are phuckking nigerians up everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by cashkidisback1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
odua boy: You are stiil 17 years of age,some topics are bigger than your brain am here for your superiors,so bounce.
gud for u
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
cashkid_is_back: bt they wil molest u especially if u an under age gal.it sucks to cum frm a tribe wic celebrates child molestation as an achievement..

The pervert ain't available in alaigbo abi?? Loads of them are in your village plus grandma r..apists coupled with baby factory patrons and matrons. Human eaters enwe meat, prostitution involving even pregnant women. Welcome to east of the river Niger.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
cashkid_is_back: u will as well tel me why 100% of ur kinsmen ar rottin in jail in d uk for yahoo scamin biznes n terrorists activities

How foolish of me engaging kids on NL? Anyway you and egg can coninue your childish banters.. Lol umuaka isi adiro mma
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

What ever fuels your hatred...!!! Should continue if after all my posts you can't still see that racial profiling is wrong so be it.

Because 92% of terrorist attacks were done by muslims does not mean 92% of muslims a terrorists. I hope take out time to understand my post.

You all should keep on hating

Once you step your feet on alaigbo and you are treated like a scumbag. You will definitely change your opinion about this scallywags.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by cashkidisback1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

What rubbish are talking!!! Has any yoruba man molested your daughter before?
luks like u ar nt a nigerian..is only a stranger dt dose nt knw dt teenage gals ar endangered species in d sw..u cn ask other nig to confirm dis

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
demelza: I am strictly here for the inter-tribe bashing! grin
Lets go!
over here! Face me face me!! grin
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

Since y'all fvcked like painting the agbero menace as a Yoruba only menace. Because most peeps have not seen how the hellhole alaigbo look like and what is obtainable there.

Just show me any of my post where I said agbero menace is a yoruba thing. Your hatred knows no bound my brother!!! Hahahahaha
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
cashkid_is_back: u will as well tel me why 100% of ur kinsmen ar rottin in jail in d uk for yahoo scamin biznes n terrorists activities

No its 170% self. Yet no one is erecting bill boards for Nigerians in the u.k has they are doing to your brothers in goa.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by cashkidisback1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

The pervert ain't available in alaigbo abi?? Loads of them are in your village plus grandma r..apists coupled with baby factory patrons and matrons. Human eaters enwe meat, prostitution involving even pregnant women. Welcome to east of the river Niger.
no,it is nt.child molesters n rapists ar dealt accordinly in alaigbo cuz is an abomination unlike in sw wia its a culture well celebrated
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by eggheaders(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Just show me any of my post where I said agbero menace is a yoruba thing. Your hatred knows no bound my brother!!! Hahahahaha

That what most igbos want us to believe. Especially those android in the politics section, those sickos are below animals. When Nigeria u-17 nation team won the first match with all Igbo scores. Those nitwit were screaming up Biafra and some of their usual childish chants. Did you hear Yoruba or Hausa going around like crazy dogs when the scorers were awoniyi or yahaya. Then you will understand the kind of clannish homo erect us we are dealing with here.
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by omoredia: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Burger01: Nigerians are being rediculed around the world. Commiting crime is not enough for such demoralised display of backwardness on the part of these 'garlic' people of Indian. Every crime has its legal punishment accordingly. Indian should introduce death penalty for drug offenders rather than subjecting 'Nigerians', including my prrsido, to such undiplomatic display of shame.

We have been dared, what would our govt do about this?

sad

What will u do urself, dey wait for GEJ! Mumu pikin!
Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
eggheaders:

Once you step your feet on alaigbo and you are treated like a scumbag. You will definitely change your opinion about this scallywags.

Well, in my village in Obosi, we have Yorubas that have so intermingled with us that they attend clan meetings!!!

I cannot speak for all Igbos though! If you had a bad experience at a place in Igbo land (which I doubt), is it enough to conclude all Igbos are like that?

I have had dealings with Yoruba's that treated me badly,in every tribe there are always the good,the bad and the ugly!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / Enugu State Re-Opens Nike Lake Resort / 301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.