Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Some Girls Are Just Hungry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Just Hungry. (6749 Views)

5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Went on this blind date with a girl, only for her to tell me like 3 minutes (not exaggerating) into our meeting "let me take what I want", I was so suprised but I kept my cool then she told me "I want it take away o" , I was like why can't you eat it here and her response was that she was shy. I got all the unnecessary things she order " guess she was going to give her family lunch @ home. The annoying thing was she kept mute and was holding the nylon with all consciousness. I felt uncomfortable and told her its ok if she wanted to leave. As we departed I laughed in my mind and said another hungry hustler, bet I ain't calling her asss again.

10 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by 25omega(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
she still hustled you. At least you can laugh at the situation instead of feeling like she owed you something. Next time plan a date that has nothing to do with eating especially if it's a blind date. This way she will be forced to talk or at least give you an idea of who she is.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by weazley(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
eiya, yu stil neva upgrade ur own firmware bdat, nxt tym yu meetin a girl in an eatery yu get there first and rarpor wit d waiter, tel him wateva d chics demand is unavailable xcept for rice and stew wit fish of course, for drinks only bobo, grin grin
cunnin man go biry cunnin man bdat.

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
25omega: Next time plan a date that has nothing to do with eating
no be for nigeria.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
weazley: eiya, yu stil neva upgrade ur own firmware bdat, nxt tym yu meetin a girl in an eatery yu get there first and rarpor wit d waiter, tel him wateva d chics demand is unavailable xcept for rice and stew wit fish of course, for drinks only bobo, grin grin
badt guy grin

make sure she accepts ur proposal b4 you order angry
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
weazley: eiya, yu stil neva upgrade ur own firmware bdat, nxt tym yu meetin a girl in an eatery yu get there first and rarpor wit d waiter, tel him wateva d chics demand is unavailable xcept for rice and stew wit fish of course, for drinks only bobo, grin grin
I didn't expect the girl to act like that, I would have still gotten her something though but her being so plain immediately, I was like this one go be one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
25omega: she still hustled you. At least you can laugh at the situation instead of feeling like she owed you something. Next time plan a date that has nothing to do with eating especially if it's a blind date. This way she will be forced to talk or at least give you an idea of who she is.
I didn't know the area but she insisted on the venue saying there was no better hang out around. The area was gwagwalada, the venue was season 7.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Gudintent: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Phranciz: "I want it take away o" , I was like why can't you eat it here and her response was that she was shy. I got all the unnecessary things she order " guess she was going to give her family

Eh ya poor girl, hope you bought her drinks to go with it grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Gudintent:

Eh ya poor girl, hope you bought her drinks to go with it grin

You are a bad guy. grin
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by constance500: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Chei..hungry beast..0 grin
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by CHAIRMAN1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Had a blind date today, told d girl I'll come meet her in Navy town and then she'll follow me to my hood in surulere. I got there and she started demanding for a gift etc. When I told her I left my card @ home and I only came with taxi fare to take her to surulere, she started making reference to Cynthia(who was murdered last year). I tell the girl say, I de go my house. One drink I didn't buy her!!! I no get time for fast food girls again oo

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by kennykg(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
I remember a friend of mine went on a blind date and she came with 5 of her friends and they started ordering for outrageous food. My friend made the order of 30wrappers of amala wit 2 meats and one bottle water for dem. They left with shame and anger
#ebina gals

7 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Toktee(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
They are every where,one told me to take her to mr biggs that she need fried rice,chicken,and ice cream on the first date,after whch i will drop her at home,and she was with a friend,i drove them there, getting their i asked them to waite for me to rush to a nearby bank to get money frm atm,dat is ho i take escaped these alamajiri.

24 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by iamyet: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Heheheheheheheheheheheh.......Guys!!!!!!!eva improvising
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Mikocake(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Toktee: They are every where,one told me to take her to mr biggs that she need fried rice,chicken,and ice cream on the first date,after whch i will drop her at home,and she was with a friend,i drove them there, getting their i asked them to waite for me to rush to a nearby bank to get money frm atm,dat is ho i take escaped these alamajiri.
O di ok. Lolz
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Enegod(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Slowpois0n: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
hungry lions

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Ab025(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kai.......naija has too much hungry gals. Almajiri gals....
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Odunharry(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Toktee: They are every where,one told me to take her to mr biggs that she need fried rice,chicken,and ice cream on the first date,after whch i will drop her at home,and she was with a friend,i drove them there, getting their i asked them to waite for me to rush to a nearby bank to get money frm atm,dat is ho i take escaped these alamajiri.
badt guy
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by ogeoflyf(f): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
I can only but shake my head 4some grlz shaa!! Haba see as fellow grls dey shame me.
It's a pity. At lst you know that she is a hungry grl, Thnks for helping the needy. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
NLders and copy-ninja tinz....na wa o
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
That's hw most Naija girls are. Them too lyk takeaway nd to compound matter dem go cum carry their friend or roommate follow. Mtcheww undecided
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
GUYS PLANNING...

grin
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by druid06(m): 12:01am On Nov 08, 2013
Interesting real life experience and very hilarious. Truth be told some girls got no pride or dignity left. It's a shame. As a gentleman and you perchance come across such scenerio, you should be the bigger person and pay for their meals. It's an experience every dude must pass through.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by understatement: 12:14am On Nov 08, 2013
old news
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 08, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by ikekings1: 4:27am On Nov 08, 2013
Lol... Guys are no more smiling oooo...
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 08, 2013
LMFAO at OP. Ur lucky she didnt take u for a joyride spending ur money. At least she was strait to the point.
My classmate in uni had a huge crush on one big babe i knew a few yrs ago. She is one of those chicks that does not play at all wen it comes to money issues. Looking at her was enough to know. Idk wat carried the mumu boy near her side to ask her out. Thats how she planned for the boy and told him to carry her to one of the most expensive restaurants in town. The one that you must drop at least 15k for dinner for 2. So the guy went prepared only to get there and see her with 2 other girls. See sweat. They ordered food die that day. The mugu just sat there watching them eat while he drank water. They left him after they don belle full to settle the bill. The bill that day was more than 30k and he was 10k short. Thats how he called his friend to borrow him the remaining amount and begged the guy not to tell anybody wat happened. By the next day, the whole campus knew grin

6 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by yuzedo: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2013
But why will you call someone daughter(s) "Almajiri"?? *tears* grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 08, 2013
Op,aw old is d gurl??m sure neva write junior waec....m pretty sure shez nafin less dan 13yrs,cos na gurls 4 dat age group go enta eatery n orda everyfin they av!!
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2013
This is sooo true......undecided Hahahaha... Loving boy's comments grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Like Them Ugly / He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend / A Sham On Hausa Society Please Don't Watching This Front Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.