Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Some Girls Are Just Hungry. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Just Hungry. (6764 Views)

5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2013
Vickii Ro: Some girls dey make me wan curse women in general.Afta all dese ones nw she go dey claim big girl,mst d whole world knw dat u only get 2 eat chicken wen a guy takes u out?..Op u try sha,bt u learnt ur lesson.
I did my dear.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
All this inec babes self dem no d upgrade?
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by alaladakosta(f): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
so pathetic. so una mean to tell me say naija girls no fit spend on a date for a guy? itsfinish
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Yemlizzy(f): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hehehehe...this is so pathetic menh wont blame most gals!
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by unitedread1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
CHAIRMAN1: Had a blind date today, told d girl I'll come meet her in Navy town and then she'll follow me to my hood in surulere. I got there and she started demanding for a gift etc. When I told her I left my card @ home and I only came with taxi fare to take her to surulere, she started making reference to Cynthia(who was murdered last year). I tell the girl say, I de go my house. One drink I didn't buy her!!! I no get time for fast food girls again oo
tongue
CHAIRMAN1: Had a blind date today, told d girl I'll come meet her in Navy town and then she'll follow me to my hood in surulere. I got there and she started demanding for a gift etc. When I told her I left my card @ home and I only came with taxi fare to take her to surulere, she started making reference to Cynthia(who was murdered last year). I tell the girl say, I de go my house. One drink I didn't buy her!!! I no get time for fast food girls again oo
shey u give her T fare sha....abi her house no far from there....those kind of girls no dey shishi for their big hand bag....#some girls sha...
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Gerald007(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
We went to matice afta buyin burger,chickenpie nd does bigcup icecream on gettin out she said she wantd maishai i bought it . . . Den we went 2 one coolspot in campus to eat dat evenin, . . she ate her own nd even took part of mine. . .she cudnt eat d maishai dat nite. The next mornin she cald me to tell me she has been vomitin.GREEDY.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by kolamilan(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
kennykg: I remember a friend of mine went on a blind date and she came with 5 of her friends and they started ordering for outrageous food. My friend made the order of 30wrappers of amala wit 2 meats and one bottle water for dem. They left with shame and anger
#ebina gals
lol
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Gerald007: We went to matice afta buyin burger,chickenpie nd does bigcup icecream on gettin out she said she wantd maishai i bought it . . . Den we went 2 one coolspot in campus to eat dat evenin, . . she ate her own nd even took part of mine. . .she cudnt eat d maishai dat nite. The next mornin she cald me to tell me she has been vomitin.GREEDY.
Very funny, didn't know such girls are everywhere. Thought it was just all this room and parlor girls. But from every post I am reading here I have come to the conclusion that 90% of nigerian girls are hungry.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by kennykg(m): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Choicegirl:

I am not in any way supporting her action but the guy isn't exactly innocent here.
babe dats lyf
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by buJu234: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Let Tell me u guys a very funny one that one yeye badst bros my end did..

He met dis babe on badoo and they planned to meet on joint very close to our house..

The babe den came with abt 4 extra girls.

The bros jst told the girls straight and direct after we finish eating am going to fvck u all in my house in the 2 buildings...

Come and see explanations from the babes... U can f?ck us for the first of meeting .. But u can eat at the fisrt meeting point.

The bros jst left them there without even a bottle of water.. Come an see shame.. That was how they left oo.. Hungry girls...lol

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
buJu-234:

He met dis babe on badoo and they planned to meet on joint very close to our house..

The bros jst told the girls straight and direct after we finish eating am going to fvck u all in my house in the 2 buildings...

Come and see explanations from the babes... U can f?ck us for the first of meeting .. But u can eat at the fisrt meeting point.

The bros jst left them there without even a bottle of water.. Come an see shame.. That was how they left oo.. Hungry girls...lol

Lol.
For say I be one of the babes wey them do this thing to,I for cry well reach house. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
buJu-234:

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Gbam
25omega: she still hustled you. At least you can laugh at the situation instead of feeling like she owed you something. Next time plan a date that has nothing to do with eating especially if it's a blind date. This way she will be forced to talk or at least give you an idea of who she is.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Kyase(m): 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Maybe she is the one feeding her family.
Dnt blame her though
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 10, 2013
usmsam: LMFAO at OP. Ur lucky she didnt take u for a joyride spending ur money. At least she was strait to the point.
My classmate in uni had a huge crush on one big babe i knew a few yrs ago. She is one of those chicks that does not play at all wen it comes to money issues. Looking at her was enough to know. Idk wat carried the mumu boy near her side to ask her out. Thats how she planned for the boy and told him to carry her to one of the most expensive restaurants in town. The one that you must drop at least 15k for dinner for 2. So the guy went prepared only to get there and see her with 2 other girls. See sweat. They ordered food die that day. The mugu just sat there watching them eat while he drank water. They left him after they don belle full to settle the bill. The bill that day was more than 30k and he was 10k short. Thats how he called his friend to borrow him the remaining amount and begged the guy not to tell anybody wat happened. By the next day, the whole campus knew grin
Guy, u dey ja rule .....which one be say the whole campus knew shocked Real super story, abi na u be the boy self
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2013
weazley: eiya, yu stil neva upgrade ur own firmware bdat, nxt tym yu meetin a girl in an eatery yu get there first and rarpor wit d waiter, tel him wateva d chics demand is unavailable xcept for rice and stew wit fish of course, for drinks only bobo, grin grin
cunnin man go biry cunnin man bdat.

Stingy thing!!!
grin
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2013
AmBeautiful:

Stingy thing!!!
grin
Tell it to the girls to
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2013
Phranciz:
Tell it to the girls to

Excuse me. Can't u see I quoted a post??
Mind ya business angry
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by imsuboi(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2013
AmBeautiful:

Stingy thing!!!
Poverty is so bad!!

Here's one of them

Poor almajiri
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by CHAIRMAN1(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2013
unitedread1: :Pshey u give her T fare sha....abi her house no far from there....those kind of girls no dey shishi for their big hand bag....#some girls sha...
T-fire? I come lagos to come distribute t-fare? I hope her house was near sha :/ I think she took a bike to the tantalizers.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by amdrowning: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lol@most of d comments but most guys have been victims of this except u wana lie..lotta girls here can't claim being unaware of the stunts females pull on guys now so why y'all acting all surprised?

I met my gf 2 days to her bday and on her bday,we went to one very nice joint and she declined taking anything cos she said her friends had already taken her out before we hung out..I was like 'wow,an average Naija girl turned down a nice meal,this is a keeper' and I've never regretted asking her to be my girl for a minute since we started going out

Have guys noticed you can hardly plan a first date with most naija girls dat does not involve food and buying stuffs? She would shoot all ur nice ideas down until u guys end up in a restaurant..Even if you planned to take her to a restaurant after whatever event you planned,she'd always wana go to d restaurant first and after dat,she has no use for u again dat day

Guys are not stingy or brokeasses but even Bill Gates would be taken aback by some ladies attitude
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
Na b4 woman dey chop my money and go free. Now, if u chop my one naira, u will pay instanter!
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by kennykg(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
amdrowning: Lol@most of d comments but most guys have been victims of this except u wana lie..lotta girls here can't claim being unaware of the stunts females pull on guys now so why y'all acting all surprised?

I met my gf 2 days to her bday and on her bday,we went to one very nice joint and she declined taking anything cos she said her friends had already taken her out before we hung out..I was like 'wow,an average Naija girl turned down a nice meal,this is a keeper' and I've never regretted asking her to be my girl for a minute since we started going out

Have guys noticed you can hardly plan a first date with most naija girls dat does not involve food and buying stuffs? She would shoot all ur nice ideas down until u guys end up in a restaurant..Even if you planned to take her to a restaurant after whatever event you planned,she'd always wana go to d restaurant first and after dat,she has no use for u again dat day

Guys are not stingy or brokeasses but even Bill Gates would be taken aback by some ladies attitude
i once met a gal dat did same, my bro it's a plan wen she give u d billilng u go run
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nastydroid(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
why didn't you take her to the cinema?.well she no go talk say she wan pack polybag full of pop corn go house neither a bucket full of ice cream,the cinema would av been a better option and after watching a movie you guys can just walk around and discuss or seat and eat pop corn and ice cream all these tinz no fit reach 6k sef
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by nbright: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
During my 100lv 1st semester, a course mate of mine took a girl course mate to a restaurant in school, the girl carried two of her friends along.. The guy bought drinks and sharwama for them... When he celebrated his birthday, the girl was in attendance with her friends... Fast forward one month later the girl is complaining that she didn't love the guy, not for once that she was just playing along not to hurt his feelings... Can you imagine that?... Anyways I have put the fear of God in her that the guy is capable of pouring acid on her or even killing her if she didn't accept his proposal... ASUU strike helped her... Thank God the end of the strike is in sight... I just hate it when a girl will knowingly eat a guys cash but will be forming another thing when he later comes for payback..
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Phranciz: Went on this blind date with a girl, only for her to tell me like 3 minutes (not exaggerating) into our meeting "let me take what I want", I was so suprised but I kept my cool then she told me "I want it take away o" , I was like why can't you eat it here and her response was that she was shy. I got all the unnecessary things she order " guess she was going to give her family lunch @ home. The annoying thing was she kept mute and was holding the nylon with all consciousness. I felt uncomfortable and told her its ok if she wanted to leave. As we departed I laughed in my mind and said another hungry hustler, bet I ain't calling her asss again.

I can't believe I'm just reading this, lolzzz.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by isacolukay(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yield:

I can't believe I'm just reading this, lolzzz.

Abi na u nack Phranciz akpako?
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Ololade12(f): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Slowpois0n: hungry lions
not all girls behave like dis oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Weak In The Knees / (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum / Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.