Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Some Girls Are Just Hungry. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Just Hungry. (6765 Views)

5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by AbuMikey(m): 7:34am On Nov 08, 2013

Boys dey Para here o shockedshockedgringrin

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2013
ogeoflyf: I can only but shake my head 4some grlz shaa!! Haba see as fellow grls dey shame me.
It's a pity. At lst you know that she is a hungry grl, Thnks for helping the needy. embarassed
gbam
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2013
Ab025: Kai.......naija has too much hungry gals. Almajiri gals....
LoL
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by IAMBREEZY: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2013
Lol i also had the same experience,i taught she was playing when she told me she was coming with her friends,until the d day they were like 6 damn, as i just sight them see as i reverse my car i speed off without hesitation ,next day she called me that i'm wicked n heartless.
Toktee: They are every where,one told me to take her to mr biggs that she need fried rice,chicken,and ice cream on the first date,after whch i will drop her at home,and she was with a friend,i drove them there, getting their i asked them to waite for me to rush to a nearby bank to get money frm atm,dat is ho i take escaped these alamajiri.

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Mikocake(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Lol i also had the same experience,i taught she was playing when she told me she was coming with her friends,until the d day they were like 6 damn, as i just sight them see as i reverse my car i speed off without hesitation ,next day she called me that i'm wicked n heartless.
I think reverse is the cAse here..she is the one wicked and heartless.. Even if na traditional wedding una wan do..she dey bring brides maiden

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Iaz93: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2013
usmsam: LMFAO at OP. Ur lucky she didnt take u for a joyride spending ur money. At least she was strait to the point.
My classmate in uni had a huge crush on one big babe i knew a few yrs ago. She is one of those chicks that does not play at all wen it comes to money issues. Looking at her was enough to know. Idk wat carried the mumu boy near her side to ask her out. Thats how she planned for the boy and told him to carry her to one of the most expensive restaurants in town. The one that you must drop at least 15k for dinner for 2. So the guy went prepared only to get there and see her with 2 other girls. See sweat. They ordered food die that day. The mugu just sat there watching them eat while he drank water. They left him after they don belle full to settle the bill. The bill that day was more than 30k and he was 10k short. Thats how he called his friend to borrow him the remaining amount and begged the guy not to tell anybody wat happened. By the next day, the whole campus knew grin
Haba bros! whole campus?
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by weazley(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2013
Phranciz:
I didn't expect the girl to act like that, I would have still gotten her something though but her being so plain immediately, I was like this one go be one chance.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by weazley(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2013
i rememba bac den in d nysc camp, i was at an indomie spot one nyt wen a guy stroled in wit a babe, dey ordered indomie, d gurl ordered more dan d guy, while eating d girl ordered some more as take away for ha roomates, damn dis boy na fool ni, was wat i thought, not knowin while speakin igbo wit d seller he had arranged evry tin, he walked out to pee was wat we thought, not knowin he had paid for d food de were eatin alone and left d take away for d girl to pay, 10mins later wen it was obvious d guy wasnt comin bac d babe was naw beggin d seller to take bac d take away, for wia! d seller nor gree oh, we laf dat girl dat day enh,
she paid wit ha money by force.. i loved dat day.

6 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2013
weazley: i rememba bac den in d nysc camp, i was at an indomie spot one nyt wen a guy stroled in wit a babe, dey ordered indomie, d gurl ordered more dan d guy, while eating d girl ordered some more as take away for ha roomates, damn dis boy na fool ni, was wat i thought, not knowin while speakin igbo wit d seller he had arranged evry tin, he walked out to pee was wat we thought, not knowin he had paid for d food de were eatin alone and left d take away for d girl to pay, 10mins later wen it was obvious d guy wasnt comin bac d babe was naw beggin d seller to take bac d take away, for wia! d seller nor gree oh, we laf dat girl dat day enh,
she paid wit ha money by force.. i loved dat day.
I think that the new solution to the problem. Now I would learn to be outright blunt with any of them. Once beaten twice shy.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2013
The funny thing is that this girl pinged me last night, I was like 4 wia, me reply u. I don do with your type finish

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,aw old is d gurl??m sure neva write junior waec....m pretty sure shez nafin less dan 13yrs,cos na gurls 4 dat age group go enta eatery n orda everyfin they av!!
Sorry dear, she's a uniabuja 400L undergraduate in her early 20's.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2013
Phranciz:
Sorry dear, she's a uniabuja 400L undergraduate in her early 20's.
waaaaaaaaaaaaat??nawa o,sum gurls jst dey fall my hand

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2013
Reminds me of the gal wey i carry comot. Dat morning, her broda tell me sey she no well cos i jam am 4 where him wan buy drug 4 her. Later 4 after, she cal me say she don ready. As we reach the place, she order 4 fried rice, salad, chicken lap and hollandia yoghurt, na so she chop am finish. As we dey go na hin she say eye dey turn her, the next thing na vomit she vomit for road. Wetin pain me be sey na the eba and okro soup wey she chop yesterday she vomit instead of the fried rice. angry

naija gals, una dey craze grin

11 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Shame don catch me finish as if I went out naked embarassed.Abeg make una give me wrapper make I cover myself embarassed embarassed

Hungry girls!!!By the way,who still dey enter Mr bigs and Mr small thus days??Mama put no deyyy? undecided undecided
Even if you want to go all classy,there are good foreign restaurant around.What I do is,even if I am hungry,I order only side foods like burgers with chips.

Funny enuf some very cool Niger knows can detect when a gurl is trying to be humble.Na dem go even laff,"is that all,are you not hungry?Are you watching you weight?".In this case,I wud smile and other my vegetable rice with prawnstew sauce grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Shame don catch me finish as if I went out naked embarassed.Abeg make una give me wrapper make I cover myself embarassed embarassed

Hungry girls!!!By the way,who still dey enter Mr bigs and Mr small thus days??Mama put no deyyy? undecided undecided
Even if you want to go all classy,there are good foreign restaurant around.What I do is,even if I am hungry,I order only side foods like burgers with chips.

Funny enuf some very cool Niger guys knows can detect when a gurl is trying to be humble.Na dem go even laff,"is that all,are you not hungry?Are you watching you weight?".In this case,I wud smile and other my vegetable rice with prawnstew sauce grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by solacec4t(f): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2013
Cant stop laughing

wel, its good to help the less privileged.. lol

I wonder how some people reason. After making all those unnecessary order,does it make her look better?
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2013
Harbosede02: waaaaaaaaaaaaat??nawa o,sum gurls jst dey fall my hand
I dey tell you.The only time I go to big restaurant na wen I won go foreign.If not,I go tell the guy make him meet me for one correct Iya Amala joint.Correct one wey one fish head fit cover one big plate grin
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by imsuboi(m): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2013
solace-c4t:
Cant stop laughing

wel, its good to help the less privileged.. lol

I wonder how some people reason. After making all those unnecessary order,does it make her look better?

don't mind them...

Almajiris grin grin
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by imsuboi(m): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2013
lynpetra: I dey tell you.The only time I go to big restaurant na wen I won go foreign.If not,I go tell the guy make him meet me for one correct Iya Amala joint.Correct one wey one fish head fit cover one big plate grin

chai! Correct babe!

Abeg which one be foreign again?

Na oyibo you dey talk about?
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2013
lynpetra: I dey tell you.The only time I go to big restaurant na wen I won go foreign.If not,I go tell the guy make him meet me for one correct Iya Amala joint.Correct one wey one fish head fit cover one big plate grin
lolz,u funi o,u knw sey sum guys lyk 2 dey form rubbish!if u tell u dem dey sey u wan go 1 confirm amala joint,na dem go talk sey"baby don't be too local nw,i wud take u sumwhere beta"blah blah blah
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2013
imsu.boi:

chai! Correct babe!

Abeg which one be foreign again?

Na oyibo you dey talk about?

Foreign restaurants
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2013
Harbosede02: lolz,u funi o,u knw sey sum guys lyk 2 dey form rubbish!if u tell u dem dey sey u wan go 1 confirm amala joint,na dem go talk sey"baby don't be too local nw,i wud take u sumwhere beta"blah blah blah

I pity that guy!Anyway some dudes get money to spend.Notwithstanding,I get to chose where I want to be taken to.Any guy wey dey form for me na inside him pocket!!!
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Sanguine(f): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2013
This one na real serious matter o. Na so girls mumu reash? Chai! Shey na food wey you never chop before you wan go chop? Or what And then the next minute them go begin dey complain say guys nor dey respect them. How d'you expect a guy to respect you when you don't even respect yourself. I wonder if this is another definition of 'classy'...

Abeg una guys, make una nor vex again jare. Make una nor mind all those mumu girls wey dey everly embarrass the nation. grin. There are ''classy' girls and there are ''classtic'' girls... grin.
Biko nu make una nor vex again. grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Sanguine(f): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2013
lynpetra:

I pity that guy!Anyway some dudes get money to spend.Notwithstanding,I get to chose where I want to be taken to.Any guy wey dey form for me na inside him pocket!!!

lol. Na you jare. Guys sef can like to form. grin. grin.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by vizboy(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2013
una dey try oh. For my life na only once I don carry girl go where them dey eat. Poor boys like us make no get money to spend

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Sanguine(f): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2013

see her mouth like 'one fish head'. grin. Abolounje ku olounje iya. grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2013
LOL, hungry gehs! I remember when i. . . .

#TeamGOM
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by AnodaIT(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2013
Sometimes I just feel for these girls and just allow them to take as much as they can carry, you may never know the situation at home. it is part of our human empowerment and operation feed the nation initiatives.
But I never call such pathetic beggars again.
If any girl beg for credit on social network , i will blast her till she forget how to delete a contact

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by chessguru1(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2013
All those AMAKA beggi beggi's
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2013
Sanguine:

see her mouth like 'one fish head'. grin. Abolounje ku olounje iya. grin grin grin.
grin grin
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by IAMBREEZY: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
Don't mind the gurl she taught she's smart,i don't even have time for that again,i've put a stop to it since then.
Mikocake:
I think reverse is the cAse here..she is the one wicked and heartless.. Even if na traditional wedding una wan do..she dey bring brides maiden
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by imsuboi(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
chess guru: All those AMAKA beggi beggi's
grin grin grin

wetin bring "Amaka" enter this matter now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Won' T Have Sex With Me / Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Open It For You / Whats The Problem With Amatarasha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.