Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Some Girls Are Just Hungry. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Just Hungry. (6760 Views)

5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
AnodaIT: Sometimes I just feel for these girls and just allow them to take as much as they can carry, you may never know the situation at home. it is part of our human empowerment and operation feed the nation initiatives.
But I never call such pathetic beggars again.
If any girl beg for credit on social network , i will blast her till she forget how to delete a contact
Na that one even they vex me pass..."asking for recharge card". especially someone u're meeting for the first time.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by chessguru1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
imsu.boi:

wetin bring "Amaka" enter this matter now?

If u dey on BBM u go understand grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by swaystunna(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Phranciz:
I didn't know the area but she insisted on the venue saying there was no better hang out around. The area was gwagwalada, the venue was season 7.
Lol season 7 @ gwags, are u a unibujite ?
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Emeralddeee: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Old story... But the girl no try o she do op strong thing am sure when she was ordering he was busy smiling. Dey girl manage finish op last 1500 chei strength of a woman. Whether you like It or not things like this happen every day some guys will even borrow money to take a girl out, some will sacrifice their pocket money for a girl,some will refuse to assist his friend but will gladly do it for a girl Infact a stranger all cuz she's a girl. Nothing is new anymore that's why when I see such girls i advice them to receive from a '' big boi'' not just one hustler trying to make ends meet. Some will be smiling giving all cuz dey wan form big boi but deep within dem dey cry chai!!!
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by tardell007(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Emeralddeee: Old story... But the girl no try o she do op strong thing am sure when she was ordering he was busy smiling. Dey girl manage finish op last 1500 chei strength of a woman. Whether you like It or not things like this happen every day some guys will even borrow money to take a girl out, some will sacrifice their pocket money for a girl,some will refuse to assist his friend but will gladly do it for a girl Infact a stranger all cuz she's a girl. Nothing is new anymore that's why when I see such girls i advice them to receive from a '' big boi'' not just one hustler trying to make ends meet. Some will be smiling giving all cuz dey wan form big boi but deep within dem dey cry chai!!!
O.K
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Toktee: They are every where,one told me to take her to mr biggs that she need fried rice,chicken,and ice cream on the first date,after whch i will drop her at home,and she was with a friend,i drove them there, getting their i asked them to waite for me to rush to a nearby bank to get money frm atm,dat is ho i take escaped these alamajiri.
lol, smh 4 sum 9ja babes,it is well.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
swaystunna:
Lol season 7 @ gwags, are u a unibujite ?
No I am not, I just went there to meet my supposed blind date
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
U shld always be in charge... d biatch hussles u
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Emeralddeee: Old story... But the girl no try o she do op strong thing am sure when she was ordering he was busy smiling. Dey girl manage finish op last 1500 chei strength of a woman. Whether you like It or not things like this happen every day some guys will even borrow money to take a girl out, some will sacrifice their pocket money for a girl,some will refuse to assist his friend but will gladly do it for a girl Infact a stranger all cuz she's a girl. Nothing is new anymore that's why when I see such girls i advice them to receive from a '' big boi'' not just one hustler trying to make ends meet. Some will be smiling giving all cuz dey wan form big boi but deep within dem dey cry chai!!!
Smiling ke, she wld read the countenance on my face if she was not that hungry, I had to tell the girl I was going somewhere and reminder her that she had church to go to, so she better go home to prepare.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Tayerulz: Most of these girls are INEC (I Never Ever Chop). They can devour anything like a well-starved dog! And na dem dey form pass. Smh for them smiley
i dey tehyu.u see all this BB freak girlz,their own forming na 4 outside,but on the inside/closed doors,they are nothing special.hungry lionz.i know many of dem.if u are opportuned to be in a huz where sum of all these so called bb chicks leave in,u will know watsup.they are nothing special

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Emeralddeee: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Phranciz:
Smiling ke, she wld read the countenance on my face if she was not that hungry, I had to tell the girl I was going somewhere and reminder her that she had church to go to, so she better go home to prepare.
grin
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
the one that pains me most is when u setup a date with a girl,but she goes on bringing her galfrnds along.sum of dem will take away just to feed their siblings at home.like wtf do some girlz take guyz for?we resemble charity organisation?

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Danhumprey: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Boys dey Para here o shockedshockedgringrin

I tell you!

But,talk true say you never fall mugu? grin
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Danhumprey: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF:
Na that one even they vex me pass..."asking for recharge card". especially someone u're meeting for the first time.
Very painful,annoying and embarassing. Such gals don't have respect at all. Imagine meeting a gal on a social network,and you two find out that you are residing in the same area. So,as a guy,you now proposed that you people should meet,hang out or even go on a date,and the first thing she is asking from you is recharge card,before she agree to meet you.

Some gals don't have shame anymore. angry
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Danhumprey: Very painful,annoying and embarassing. Such gals don't have respect at all. Imagine meeting a gal on a social network,and you two find out that you are residing in the same area. So,as a guy,you now proposed that you people should meet,hang out or even go on a date,and the first thing she is asking from you is recharge card,before she agree to meet you.

Some gals don't have shame anymore. angry
For real. Just hope my dearest sis doesn't imbibe such disgusting manners...
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by AbuMikey(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Danhumprey: I tell you!

But,talk true say you never fall mugu? grin

Me? No oo tongue

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
CHAIRMAN1: Had a blind date today, told d girl I'll come meet her in Navy town and then she'll follow me to my hood in surulere. I got there and she started demanding for a gift etc. When I told her I left my card @ home and I only came with taxi fare to take her to surulere, she started making reference to Cynthia(who was murdered last year). I tell the girl say, I de go my house. One drink I didn't buy her!!! I no get time for fast food girls again oo

But you were not ashamed to ask the girl to follow you to your house on the first date too. Everybody don dey wise up.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by imsuboi(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
chess guru:
If u dey on BBM u go understand grin

I dey bbm & I still don't understand. undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by kennykg(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Choicegirl:

But you were not ashamed to ask the girl to follow you to your house on the first date too. Everybody don dey wise up.

r u supporting d gal or d guys action?
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by toyorsiii(f): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
wink grin undecided broke asssss niggurs sure knows how to grumble
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by evanscheck(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
U dey form big boy d gal don carry ur money go. Na wa for u. Boss next time make sure u don't loose. Every kobo must be valued #grand players rule#
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
evanscheck: U dey form big boy d gal don carry ur money go. Na wa for u. Boss next time make sure u don't loose. Every kobo must be valued #grand players rule#
Ok sir, note taken
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
kennykg:

r u supporting d gal or d guys action?

I am not in any way supporting her action but the guy isn't exactly innocent here.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Slowpois0n: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Segeggs: Reminds me of the gal wey i carry comot. Dat morning, her broda tell me sey she no well cos i jam am 4 where him wan buy drug 4 her. Later 4 after, she cal me say she don ready. As we reach the place, she order 4 fried rice, salad, chicken lap and hollandia yoghurt, na so she chop am finish. As we dey go na hin she say eye dey turn her, the next thing na vomit she vomit for road. Wetin pain me be sey na the eba and okro soup wey she chop yesterday she vomit instead of the fried rice. angry

naija gals, una dey craze grin
lol.. she had to take the opportunity (taking her out). she no no wen the opportunity to eat fried rice and chicken go come again. POVERTY at the highest order! some people are so broke that they cant just walk into a fast food to eat lunch. whenever they have a date there, they see it as a Christmas day.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
toyorsiii: wink grin undecided broke asssss niggurs sure knows how to grumble
Guess hungry girls sure knows how to eat.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by ruffhandu: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
druid06: Interesting real life experience and very hilarious. Truth be told some girls got no pride or dignity left. It's a shame. As a gentleman and you perchance come across such scenerio, you should be the bigger person and pay for their meals. It's an experience every dude must pass through.

I don't agree with you on the bolded bro. Meeting someone shouldn't be a curse. What if the bill is not what you can foot at the moment, you go borrowing just to satisfy a leech? No! If they laff at you, laff back at them. It's only unhealthy pride that kills some guys. I like those that will give excuses of not coming with ATM card, escaping through the back, and all that once they discover she's a cankerworm with her likes. For me, I'll tell you exactly what I can offer you, if you don't like it, see you somewhere else some other time.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by swaystunna(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Phranciz:
No I am not, I just went there to meet my supposed blind date
Lol,,am a graduate of uniabuja,dat place was one of d hot spots in sch dat year ! She. Really timed U. grin
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by yabas(m): 2:49am On Nov 09, 2013
Almost all Nigerian girls are like this, even the ones on Nairaland, they are here commenting but they do the samething. Bit ches

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2013
swaystunna:
Lol,,am a graduate of uniabuja,dat place was one of d hot spots in sch dat year ! She. Really timed U. grin
You can say that again.
Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by isacolukay(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2013
[quote
author=Phranciz]
I didn't know the area but she insisted on the venue saying there was no
better hang out around. The area was gwagwalada, the venue was season
7.[/quote]

phranciz, but u know Gwagwalada gals are hungry gals now. But u get balz to carry that kain gal go season 7 ooo. From d way u talk, its like u r not based in gwags.
But na u lose sha, at least she chaw. Me I dey gwags o, u for gimme the gal control make I continue for where u stop na!

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Phranciz(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2013
isacolukay:

phranciz, but u know Gwagwalada gals are hungry gals now. But u get balz to carry that kain gal go season 7 ooo. From d way u talk, its like u r not based in gwags.
But na u lose sha, at least she chaw. Me I dey gwags o, u for gimme the gal control make I continue for where u stop na!
No p send me ur mail, I'll send it asap.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just Hungry. by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2013
Some girls dey make me wan curse women in general.Afta all dese ones nw she go dey claim big girl,mst d whole world knw dat u only get 2 eat chicken wen a guy takes u out?..Op u try sha,bt u learnt ur lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Moment Sea Lion Grabbed Girl Butt. And Dragged Her Into Water. PICS / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.