Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Meant To Be - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (147714 Views)

I Never Meant To Take My Life But I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
Please I've been seeing so many people viewing and you guys don't bother to comment...please now, you guys should drop your comments... It would go a long way and besides...

E no good to chop and clean mouthgrin

lolzzz... I don modify dz post lyk 2 tyms...i just dey gbagaun anyhow since
Re: Meant To Be by Yemlizzy(f): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
Stumbled upon this lovely piece this evening and i must confess you one hell of a writer,there is a particular character who possess some of my attributes. You rock dearie,well done and in Damon's voice i say "i want more * steph cheesy
Re: Meant To Be by dammygoody(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
stefikal: Please I've been seeing so many people viewing and you guys don't bother to comment...please now, you guys should drop your comments... It would go a long way and besides...

E no good to chop and clean mouthgrin

lolzzz... I don modify dz post lyk 2 tyms...i just dey gbagaun anyhow since
lol............on a serious note Stefikal,I really appreciate this story,u're really trying and you sure will go places..I got so transfixed to it that my mum had to stylishly cease my phone(pope would understand what I'm talking about grin )..........I'm so so following..The Lord is your strength............and as I always say,"keep up the good work"
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Yemlizzy: Stumbled upon this lovely piece this evening and i must confess you one hell of a writer,there is a particular character who possess some of my attributes. You rock dearie,well done and in Damon's voice i say "i want more * steph cheesy

tnks Lizzy, more will come...do you mind telling me who dis character is? #I'd love to knowsmiley
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
dammygoody: lol............on a serious note Stefikal,I really appreciate this story,u're really trying and you sure will go places..I got so transfixed to it that my mum had to stylishly cease my phone(pope would understand what I'm talking about grin )..........I'm so so following..The Lord is your strength............and as I always say,"keep up the good work"

tnks dammy, even pple dey complain say my phone don turn to my husband...lolzgrincheesy
Re: Meant To Be by missterious(f): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
Steph, you have to teach me how to write. grin
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
miss.terious:
Steph, you have to teach me how to write. grin

lol...now my head wants 2 burst. Teach who? You?
You way be say just an article 'haters' way you write dey sumptuous, how I wan take teach you...you guys should check the link on her sig, no be story oh, but yet see as d tin get mouth.

Terious..I'll pretend I did not see what you wrotewink
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Walai stef I dey gbadun u lyk teen lemon...hmmmn wow evelyn na devil oh c embarrassment walai if na me be dami walai I go kill am (literally) ahan c wetin she just cox for dami....hmmmn stefkal u get staffs 4here?
Cox me I know mind being one of ur staffs cos me I 2dey enjoy oh I go lyk 2b PRO(public relation officer) is my REQUEST dranted?grin
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
walewunmi: Walai stef I dey gbadun u lyk teen lemon...hmmmn wow evelyn na devil oh c embarrassment walai if na me be dami walai I go kill am (literally) ahan c wetin she just cox for dami....hmmmn stefkal u get staffs 4here?
Cox me I know mind being one of ur staffs cos me I 2dey enjoy oh I go lyk 2b PRO(public relation officer) is my REQUEST dranted?grin

sure...
Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
I don't pity people that much but with what appened to Dami an iota of pity is conferred on the poor Dami.
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
D9ty7: I don't pity people that much but with what appened to Dami an iota of pity is conferred on the poor Dami.

u dnt pity pple? Hmmm...tnk God u're giving Dami an 'iota'...I'll deliver it when I see hersmiley
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
stefikal:

sure...
Geeez xo apy I'm d most happiest man on earth hmmm I'm woking 2great writers wo are lyk broda n sister wat more cud I av asked for...
Tank u my new boss,I promise 2serve u beta!hmmmmn I wud make u never regret dis decision tank u!
Signed:walewunmi
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
walewunmi:
Geeez xo apy I'm d most happiest man on earth hmmm I'm woking 2great writers wo are lyk broda n sister wat more cud I av asked for...
Tank u my new boss,I promise 2serve u beta!hmmmmn I wud make u never regret dis decision tank u!
Signed:walewunmi

lwtmb...u rily r funny, you know...haba!
I'm happy dt u even considered helping a friend...graciaswink
Re: Meant To Be by popeshemoo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
dammygoody: lol............on a serious note Stefikal,I really appreciate this story,u're really trying and you sure will go places..I got so transfixed to it that my mum had to stylishly cease my phone(pope would understand what I'm talking about grin )..........I'm so so following..The Lord is your strength............and as I always say,"keep up the good work"

Goody goody goody.hw many tymz did I call yu
I am beginning to suspect dat yu lyk d gal nt d story..#just joking#...hmmm me no go beg if ur mama sieze ya fone btw I must admit stephanie ....did piece is da bomb!!!! #explodes#
Re: Meant To Be by popeshemoo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2013

I am beginning to suspect dat yu lyk d gal nt d story.#just joking#....hmmm me no go beg if ur mama sieze ya fone btw I must admit stephanie ....did piece is da bomb!!!! #explodes# oyster come nd update nau,ur killing me
Re: Meant To Be by Yemlizzy(f): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
stefikal:

tnks Lizzy, more will come...do you mind telling me who dis character is? #I'd love to knowsmiley
grin
stefikal:

Its a big secret that can't be revealed here on NL.will tell you not to worry.....keep the fire burning.
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
stefikal:

lwtmb...u rily r funny, you know...haba!
I'm happy dt u even considered helping a friend...graciaswink
Emmm my new OGA walai I'm so humbled infact (bonsieur la secunde quart) my oga if u kan decode dat language cox me sef no know all I wanted 2say was tank u 4granting my request!!!lool hope say u neva crack ur head 2mush sha cos I go lyk make dat ur head dey in one piece nt in pieces lool grin
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ehen serious mode activated***pls this message goes across 2evryone (followers,ghost readers n even guests alike )pls let's try & encourage our sister,to be a writer isn't easy well you can say you didn't send her to come & write and you're quite right but all I want u to know is that a little msg such as *nice work* really goes a long way into the heart of the writer it makes the writer feel welcomed & this in turn boost his/her IQ which thereafter makes his/her subsequent update very enriched,even if it is for you to criticise as far its positive criticism its highly welcomed,its because of comments & critics that made d likes of SOYINKA n CHINUA ACHEBE to be where they are now,u know its doesn't take more dan 2mins of your time 2drop a comment it goes a long way into d hart of d writer...the long & short of this is that pls try & drop your comments,critic,review & whatever you wanna add after reading thank you grin!
*we are here to add to your adventure of reading experiences*
Signed:walewunmi(PRO stefkal's *meant to be*).

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
pope shemoo:

I am beginning to suspect dat yu lyk d gal nt d story.#just joking#....hmmm me no go beg if ur mama sieze ya fone btw I must admit stephanie ....did piece is da bomb!!!! #explodes# oyster come nd update nau,ur killing me

ehn, my head iyaf blow finish 2day...tnk u xo much...take one hugwink

Yemlizzy: grin
Its a big secret that can't be revealed here on NL.will tell you not to worry.....keep the fire burning.

kk...I'll be waiting...tnk yhu

@Wale: tnks for that comment of urs... Some people just chop, clean mouth and come to eat again...grin I know say one day one day shaaa dem go receive anointing to comment and Wale me I no be Oga ooo, I'm a girlgrincheesy and a 'omode' at dt
Re: Meant To Be by MsSpaqs(f): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
PRO I see that you have started your work but please try to write in full and space your words wink
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ms Spaqs: PRO I see that you have started your work but please try to write in full and space your words wink

Ms Spaqs in d building.... *I throway salute*
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
@wale tnks for that comment of urs... Some people just chop, clean mouth and come to eat again...grin I know say one day one day shaaa dem go receive anointing to comment and Wale me I no be Oga ooo, I'm a girlgrincheesy and a 'omode' at dt[/quote]
Well well if I dnt call u oga wat shud I call u den madam or partner hun!!!lol
Ms Spaqs: PRO I see that you have started your work but please try to write in full and space your words wink
Well yes oh! I've started (as its been said in ages past no food for lazy man)...concerning writing in full would try and modify!
Re: Meant To Be by hardeydeb(f): 1:53am On Dec 16, 2013
Stumbled upon this a while ago and i just couldn't stop reading from the get go. An interesting and captivating story you got Stef. Following! Following!! Following!!!

Chio! Almost 2 shocked, if i get late 2day its all you grin grin
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2013
hardeydeb: Stumbled upon this a while ago and i just couldn't stop reading from the get go. An interesting and captivating story you got Stef. Following! Following!! Following!!!

Chio! Almost 2 shocked, if i get late 2day its all you grin grin

tnks hardey...dont worry ur Boss no go complaingrin

good mrnin every1
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2013
Morning stefkal,how was your night hope it was lovely
Hey hardey welcome don't worry about being late your boss would totally understands once you told him it was stefkal's *meant to be* story what was kept u late trust me lool
Re: Meant To Be by missterious(f): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2013
stefikal:

lol...now my head wants 2 burst. Teach who? You?
You way be say just an article 'haters' way you write dey sumptuous, how I wan take teach you...you guys should check the link on her sig, no be story oh, but yet see as d tin get mouth.

Terious..I'll pretend I did not see what you wrotewink
Lol. Na so.

Morning, everybody
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2013
-15-

Omoye knew? How? When? He did not know if he was asking himself or confirming it, how could she know about Sandra? he had done a good job of covering his tracks, was that why Omoye had behaved strangely before totally avoiding him?

Now this was more messed up than he thought, he had wronged two women at the same time. He had cheated on Omoye all in the name of getting a better life for them and he had hurt Sandra who had truly loved him, a love he had never and could never reciprocate.

If Omoye was not with Rosie, and he knew she did not have the money to afford another apartment, there was only one place she could be.

That was the only option left in his head, he had thought about where she could be and their was only one available option which screamed out to be noticed.

Her parents house.

--------------------------

The following day she had discreetly informed Evelyn to see her at home, there was a lot to discuss and the last thing she wanted was to be close to her in school. The wagging tongues of her colleagues and schoolmates had refused to stop talking, even some teachers were giving her looks that spoke volumes.

She had gotten home and Evelyn had arrived about ten minutes later, her parents were not around and her siblings were equally not around, her cousin Dare whom she had met at home had left to run an errand.

It was the perfect period to trash the issue with Evelyn.

"Dami, you just avoided me in class and ordered me to come to your place, thats not nice oh," Evelyn replied while dropping her bag on the lovechair in Dami's sitting room.

Dami looked at her supposed best friend, she did not know how to start the discussion, a part of her wanted to yell and curse at Evelyn while the civil part of her wanted to hear Evelyn cook some lies in her defence.

She allowed the civil part to win,
"Evelyn, where were you yesterday after free period?"
"The year tutor called me, I had to run home for something. Family wahala." she said while tearing the nylon of tomtom, "Is that what you called me for? After avoiding me the whole day, ehn?"

Dami felt like slapping her and saying, 'you've ruined my reputation with your silly antics and lies', probably drag her hair which was weaved into a shuku but she knew if she treaded that part, she would not stop until she taught the girl a bitter lesson, the injuries she would inflict on Evelyn would be a gruesome sight.

She would just pretend to be calm, even though she was not any thing close to being calm, "so what happened between you and Emeka?" she asked while trying to sound as calm as possible, thank God for all the motivational books aunty Titi and brother Dare had given her to read. She was actually keeping her anger in check.

"Who is Emeka?" Evelyn asked feigning innocence.

What? Did she just ask her that question? See this girl oh, despite the fact that she was trying to be calm about the whole thing, she still had the guts to pretend and lie.
The too many lies and pretenses pushed Dami to her breaking point.

"Evelyn, you're wicked, ehn, so now you don't know Emeka abii... Aarggghhh," she yelled, Evelyn threw the tomtom in her mouth and stood up, "after you told me that you are not a lesbian, you then went and told Emeka I'm your girlfriend, the whole school believes that, if my family hears it, I'm doomed. I hate you, yes I know its not good to hate but I hate you and don't ever in your miserable life talk to me again or come close to me."

Evelyn started crying, Dami looked at her, was fake tears her next option? "Don't even bother faking those tears cause they won't work." she informed, "leave my house now."

"Dami, how can you hate me? Since you want to know the truth I like you, yes I like you. The pen I gave you was the last gift I received from my father before he left me and my mum. But I gave it to you, I did so many other things for you because I like you, is it my fault that I like you so much." she said while still crying, "I tried not to like you but it did not work."

"Hey! Just save it, I don't need any of your theories, God forbid that I'll like you in that way. You cease to be my friend from today, just get out." Dami yelled, was this a nightmare or something.

But instead of leaving the room, Evelyn pounced on her and made to kiss Dami by force, it was more like a fight, Dami felt the tongue that was trying to intrude into her mouth region, she had never felt so irritated and disgusted in her entire life.

She fought with every ounce of her being, there was no way she would get her first kiss from a teenager whose hormones were proving problematic.

Evelyn on the other hand fought, she had to kiss Dami whether she liked it or not, they kept on fighting each other with each person determined to win the struggle.

The sound of the door opening was the only force that was able to separate them from their entanglement.

*to be continued*

5 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by DEllaluv(f): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2013
Let d person not misunderstand d fyt 4 d oda knd of fyt
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmmn fumin in rage stef giv me permission 2go n kick d hell out of evelyn's ass.... Chai c salt upon injury ahan dis gal get mind oh...nice piece dear I'm thrilled more power 2ur elbow

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by popeshemoo(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2013
stefikal:

ehn, my head iyaf blow finish 2day...tnk u xo much...take one hugwink

Lol, c dis grl,I am a boy of God. So I dont hug I kiss just collect food btw op dis osagie must not reach his inlaws house if he no wan die
bouncer, come nd "bouncer" dis evelyn aut of d story
Re: Meant To Be by popeshemoo(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2013
Femi na tomboy yu wan scope abi.pls throw more light on princess,I dont understand how she became a tomboy
Waiting impatiently for undecidedd next update. Merci
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
My ba3 ran flat and see comments way I miss chai!

D.Ella.luv:
Let d person not misunderstand d fyt 4 d oda knd of fyt

abiii ooooooo

walewunmi: Hmmmn fumin in rage stef giv me permission 2go n kick d hell out of evelyn's ass.... Chai c salt upon injury ahan dis gal get mind oh...nice piece dear I'm thrilled more power 2ur elbow

permission granted, me sef wan slap d babe

pope shemoo: Femi na tomboy yu wan scope abi.pls throw more light on princess,I dont understand how she became a tomboy
Waiting impatiently for undecidedd next update. Merci

hey pope, I'm a daughter of God toogrin, about Princess... Very soon we'll get to know why...afterall behind every action there is always a reason...no matter how brilliant or stupid d reason might seem..

Patience dear

God bless you all for dropping your comments... Eseun pupo wink

xoxo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply)

The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) / Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.