Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? (842 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? / Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by adekennis(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2008
To the ladies, how would you like to be approached? At any given situation, like for example, randomly on the streets? What would be the choice of words?

Help me, I'm clueless oo! wink wink

Thanks a lot. grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by Gamine(f): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2008
Upon everything we said
you are still clueless
you are jobless!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by Nella(f): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2008
Gamine:

Upon everything we said
you are still clueless

you are jobless!

Oh God! lmao!!!!!! loool,
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by 9jaboi1(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2008
@gamine
No need 4 abuses,
I guess he is tired of hearing the ladies say we ain't doin it rite.
Innit?
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by adekennis(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2008
@gamine,wetin be your own now angry angry?
you wan talk ni abi you wan  abuse me
plzzzz if you gat nofin bera to talk  get off my tread
no insult plz wink
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by Gamine(f): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2008
Who Insulted you

get off Nairaland before i ban you!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by Moyola(f): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2008
easy guyz!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by adekennis(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2008
@Gamine, Ban mee kiss kiss kiss
datz what av been xpecting
go ahead jare grin
i even wan xperience as d tin dey be angry
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by whitelexi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2008
@Poster:

You can go directly or indirectly, either way - the average naija girl will know where you're going.
I think if the girl is younger (<24) you should use the indirect route, but if she's more experienced (>24) she wont want u to waste her time so the direct route might be better.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by Bolarge(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2008
@adekennis
U sure say u no need deliverance so?
Ds your yawa with women don follow u reach cyberspace o! undecided grin

Seriously my guy, relax & catch fun men, ain't norrin personal up in here. wink

@Gamine
   angry sho fe jegba ni?
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by Gamine(f): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2008
@Bolarge

ma worry ke?

i dey talk to you?

gbeborun

@adekennis

next time u tell me to get off your "tread"

lets see what happens then
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by Bolarge(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2008
Gamine:

@Bolarge

ma worry ke?

i dey talk to you?

gbeborun

@adekennis

next time u tell me to get off your "tread"

lets see what happens then
U seem to be the one takin stuff personal on the thread now. Try relax. tongue
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by adekennis(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2008
@Whitelexi,thanks jare bro cool
@Gamine,we shall see tongue
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by Gamine(f): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2008
What stuff is personal on NL

abeg o, i no dey take anything
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by spikedcylinder: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2008
So this is supposed to be like the opposite of the "annoying pick up lines thread?

Gamine, why you dey find trouble na?
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by tankwa: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2008
Upon everything we said
you are still clueless
you are jobless!

Scrotal Sac
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by Gamine(f): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2008
LOL

Spiked, i no dey find o

na hin con find me here.

This thread, they don post am before

i no kno why hin dey repeat am.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by adekennis(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2008
@spikecylinder,exactly cheesy cheesy
no mind that gamine she's such a trublesome shawty cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by Gamine(f): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2008
Me?

Abeg o i be Angel.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by spikedcylinder: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2008
You? Gamine? Angel? Then me I be Angelina Jolie. grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by Gamine(f): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2008
embarassed :p
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by Ruddyface(f): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2008
I would like to be approached like this:

Get butt-naked in front of me in the public (without being a madman) and ask for my friendship while on one knee with ur mid-leg dangling lazily (and not otherwise). If u were virile and could do that, I would say 'yes'.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? by adekennis(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ruddyface, eww!! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Cool Sms For Ur Love Ones / Ladies,how Cn We Make U Guys Laugh On Da Fone? / Marital Or Relationship Crisis? Blame It On Male Genes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.