Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? (70211 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by NEROSKY(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Poster you should be happy, you're very ugly, you should have the good/hansom guys in quantum... Ur dp tells every every cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Aniomaman81(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nicepoker: ugly gurls tends to ave metallic properties that the beautiful ones lack.
+1

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by alotofgrace(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
after the beautiful gals get used up finish, the cool guys redirect dia radar

4 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
rokiatu:

LMAO!! And your opnion matters because?

For a reason I'm only gonna tell you in bed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by iykofias(m): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
A gal is nv ugly xcept her pvssy says otherwise!
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Tyraveee(f): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Its nt in all cases,cute gals still do tongue

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
OP.. DONT MIND ALL THIS GUYS TAUNTING YOU.. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE..gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Harbosede02: Dis is wat sum pple don't knw and will neva knw!NO GURL IS UGLY!!!
I rest my case

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by chegx(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
chegx: i've noticed that those beautiful/cute girls and boys always want d opposite sex 2 hunt 4 dem. it very easy 4 an okay lady admiring a handsome guy and showing him a green light nd it's difficult 4 a beautiful lady 2 show it 2 a guy when she has been so many times disturbed with love advances.
is it dat u guys do not agree with me or ur 2 lazy 2 like? need more likes please.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
iykofias: A gal is nv ugly xcept her pvssy says otherwise!
AS IN EH

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by indoorlove(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
The reason is not far-fetch. Most of the 'aclaimed' beautiful girls are very rude and have attitude problems, she allows her beauty gets into her head to the point that Men simply see her as someone that can offer NOTHING but her beauty.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Subom1(f): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
bestestgirl: I rest my case
Wonders shall never end. Have you looked in the mirror before posting someone else's pic as ugly undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
alotofgrace: after the beautiful gals get used up finish, the cool guys redirect dia radar

OMG lol
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
BUT UR DP UGLY PASS THE MEME NA..sad
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
T_girl: Cos most of the so called fine girls v no morals....beauty radiates from within
My thought as well, in as much as i believe every lady is beautiful in her own unique way, some so called beautiful ladies allow their beauty to control them thereby attracting guys who are only interested in what their money can buy (Sex), most of the so called ugly girls are well cultured, academically banlance unlike some of the so called beauty that have nothing to offer any man apart from their outward beauty that will fade.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by dangiwa09(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bleble-swag:
I want 2 knw why ugly girls ve better, handsome, caring n loving guys n vice-visa but d beautiful/handsome 1s dnt? Am asking cos ve seen many many cases lik dat wher ugly girls always ve d best n d pretty 1s dnt n vice-visa. Has any1 seen such? but WHY??

No girl is ugly, everyone is uniquely and beautifully created by God, so how dare you refer to God's creation as "ugly".

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Iconium(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
usermane:

yeah, quite puzzling. Seen a lot of cases like that. Seem like the law is this; "the less attractive a lady is, the more attracted she is to looks in men". I think lot of handsome guys are kind of shy or reserved, and with this they don't get the attention of very pretty ladies who are constantly occupied with several loud guys. Hence less beautiful ladies with just very few or guys around tend to get drawn to and go after the handsome guys.
..........................you are so on point
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by dangiwa09(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bleble-swag:
I want 2 knw why ugly girls ve better, handsome, caring n loving guys n vice-visa but d beautiful/handsome 1s dnt? Am asking cos ve seen many many cases lik dat wher ugly girls always ve d best n d pretty 1s dnt n vice-visa. Has any1 seen such? but WHY??

No girl is ugly, everyone is uniquely and beautifully created by God, so how dare you refer to God's creation as "ugly". Do not invite the wrath of God in your life.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by lirusehn(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
madam nawa 4 ur DP o. Na ur DP u suppoz use now. Lawd ave mercy

5 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by iykofias(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: AS IN EH
r u ok?
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
We like beta tin wink
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
"We are all beautifully created and sexily endowed"

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Zikdik(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Harbosede02: Dis is wat sum pple don't knw and will neva knw!NO GURL IS UGLY!!!
By their fruits (comments), you shall know them...na play I dey play oh.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
dangiwa09:

No girl is ugly, everyone is uniquely and beautifully created by God, so how dare you refer to God's creation as "ugly".
BECOZ SHE IS UGLY NA

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by spade: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
That's because the "ugly" girls who've come to terms with their so-called "ugliness" which they're unable to change, go out to work on other aspects of themselves which they can change; like academic acheivements, craft, articulation, hygeine, social skills, humility and sex moves; eventually surpassing those "beautiful" ones who - because they've been told all their lives how beautiful they are - feel they don't need to further work on themselves anymore, and slack on the necessary qualities.
That's why a lot of 'ugly' girls end up making the best girlfriends/wives evaaarrrr grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
iykofias: r u ok?
YES

1 Like

Pretty face with proud...
rokiatu:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
lirusehn: madam nawa 4 ur DP o. Na ur DP u suppoz use now. Lawd ave mercy
Haaa! Una dey yab persin mama

God is watching o!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
lirusehn: madam nawa 4 ur DP o. Lawd ave mercy

And what made you think you are so fine to be dissing her?

Nairaland give me laugh. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
It all boils down to attitude.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Creamychic(f): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
dad007: My ex was not a beautiful lady.Infact,she is little less than average.And I felt kind of cooool,until water pass garri.Na im I go find beautiful woman mari ohhhhh...And she is wonderful(my wife). smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Cool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / How Do I Get Over Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.