Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? (70207 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
NEROSKY: Poster you should be happy, you're very ugly, you should have the good/hansom guys in quantum... Ur dp tells every every cheesy
wicked!
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
@Appelmoieddy wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Leave all those girls forming fine girls... After their makeup don finish, they will pack their younger ones crayon and marker de rub for face...

They don't spend much on crayons and markers, so they don't expect much from you for maintenance. They are natural and caring...

Moreso, guy don't like their girls to be in the spotlight.... Always seeing them with toastas...

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by pembisco(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
bestestgirl: I rest my case
nd ar u any beta?
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by OduntanGabriel(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Cos ugly girls might not have a charming face but dem get charm to nail down good guys.

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by cdekj(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
When you know within you, that you are ugly. And you accept the fact while working on your personality.
Handsome guys would queue up.
The more time you spend with someone, The lesser you look at beauty

5 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by zubimete(f): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
:-beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. The best policy in man is character because beauty is like a morning flower
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by mrphysics(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
am of d opinion dat fyn gals never hav gud character and in marriage, beauty isnt d main factor and as such men look out for people who will propel them forward after marriage and nt d devil incarnates who look like angels and r demons inside. in marriage u dnt look for someone who will b parading her beauty for u and in most cases dis ladies r unfaithful as they r always most wanted by oga men thereby keeping dis husbands in suspense. beautiful gals lack character which is d most important in marriage
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Ediss(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Becus they are not full of themselves like the so called fine once. But the fine one wins the day if u ask me sha no matter what o wink
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by iykofias(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: YES
so y do u disagree? Hw cn u say a gal is ugly without seeing wots in btwn ha legs. Dats so unfair nah
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by IVORY2009(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bleble-swag:
I want 2 knw why ugly girls ve better, handsome, caring n loving guys n vice-visa but d beautiful/handsome 1s dnt? Am asking cos ve seen many many cases lik dat wher ugly girls always ve d best n d pretty 1s dnt n vice-visa. Has any1 seen such? but WHY??

Permit me to ask some few questions, wen u were carrying out this research, wat samples did you apply/ use in carrying out dis research?

To answer this question logically, I would say ugly girls tend to be more friendly, out-going than deir beautiful counter-parts, on the other hand, beautiful ladies hmmm, their "SHAKARA" to much. If you want to find out pls ask Rita Donmic, and Genevive.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by MsNas(f): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
I prefer a not so handsome guy that treats me like a queen to an handsome guy that treats me shitty. Good looking guys can be conceited. I stopped taking things for its face value smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
There is something I notice about ugly ggirl dem xabi f*uck chei god!dem go f*uck u,u go rush baq the next day I swear wink,who else noticed?

5 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by mightyleks(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
WHAT'S YOUR DEFINITION OF UGLY
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
iykofias: so y do u disagree? Hw cn u say a gal is ugly without seeing wots in btwn ha legs. Dats so unfair nah
OKAY
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by ajiifixing(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ask Daddy and Mummy.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by addictiv(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
The not so pretty ladies hardly play childish games like "hard to get". Usually more friendly and easy going.....compard to their pretty sistas who only care about lotions, pancakes nd mary kay......it irritates me when ever I see them applying those stuffs esp the pancake.....I had once thrown one fine girl outta my ride cos of that...though i felt bad afterwards. ....
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Harbosede02: define make up??
the name says it all MAKE UP for those bad side of a face,it covers the bad conditions of the face,it makes it up to become better.

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by beatricewebb: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
The major cause of this is because pretty girls hunt for money so muchly that they dont care if they date monkey so the hansome guys will be left with the ugly ones,good guys dont lavish money on woman at the unset so pretty girls who dont want to get bored for a second find them uninteresting

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ms Nas: I prefer a not so handsome guy that treats me like a queen to an handsome guy that treats me shitty. Good looking guys can be conceited. I stopped taking things for its face value smiley
GBAM..

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by IVORY2009(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
mightyleks: WHAT'S YOUR DEFINITION OF UGLY

The girl wen her face wor-wor like shitty wen dey carry stone wall, does dis ans ur ques?
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by AbuMikey(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
bestestgirl: I rest my case

Your face don make shiit catch me embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by agabaI23(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
The 'ugly' ones rely on their inner beauty to attract and hold the opposite sex while the physically beautiful ones think they can hold a man with their beauty alone not knowing that obnoxious character makes a beautiful girl ugly.

The best is when a girl combines her physical and inner beauty. No man can escape her grips!

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Scetchmaster(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Because they think they are more
beautiful than they actually are, thus it
gets into their head and makes them
loose good manners. Guys don't like
spending too much resources on such,
save if they just want to hit n run. But
the other ones are better behaved. Men
look out for character first, they manage
face more than that.
Also, the behaviour of the 'pretty' gals
sometimes make the men believe they'll
keep struggling to keep them even after
marriage. Some guys specifically go for
'ugly' ones so nobody go follow dem
drag their wife. Infact u ar d most sensible person in dis thread

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
because d fine guys have sampled many fine girls and know d stress and competition they av to go thru. D so called less beautiful ones give d fine guys peace of mind
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by totalbaby(f): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Women and men both long for the hottest, but most of us have enough sense to know we have no chance, and will settle for less, because the alternative is nothing. That's all there is to it.

And there's a little bit of common wisdom here, too. Women know the hottest men aren't faithful no matter how hot they are. Guys get tired of same. They just do. So many women anticipate the agony of betrayal, and settle for less.

It's got nothing to do with seeing the inner self and choosing that over looks. It's just not in us to do that. Nature did not program us for that, sorry to say.

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Your face don make shiit catch me embarassed

grin guy u re evil, nairalanders re d most funny people on earth, like if u agree

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bleble-swag:

and who says i was judging? was jst asking why it tends 2 be, n i said nt evry ugly gal ve gud xter, dats cos i ve seen 1, if nt i wudn't said anytin.
so in other words u are claiming not to be among the ugly girls?better don't say that before I vex tear my under-wear take swear for u or even stone u to coma,with that ur face wey be like sour beans,wetin person no go see for nairaland,kettle dey call pot black abi na pot dey call kettle black,madam u ugly outside and u ugly inside too because I was checking all ur comments on this thread and its obvious u are among the example of ugly girls that don't have good character so that means not all ugly girls have good character and not all cute girls have bad character and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Ogundale(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Even the op who created this thread is ugly, is she trying to justify her kind.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
ANAMBRA11: grin guy u re evil, nairalanders re d most funny people on earth, like if u agree

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by TheLegalEagle(f): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
zubimete: :-beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. The best policy in man is character because beauty is like a morning flower
#truth
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Me i no dey look face ooo, na make she get big nyash ee don finish. angry angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / How Do I Get Over Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.