Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? (70210 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Ogundale(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
bestestgirl: see for urself...
gwuyoh this one na person mama and i don nearly carry vaseline near body. Thank God say i no do am.

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Moxie4lyf:
But ur pix fine na...abi, u no sabi bedmatics?
I sabi it
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by AbuMikey(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2013

Mehn,I juss say make I look OP picture sef, na im I see person wen stuck kuli kuli for e chin, den pout mouth mouth like hose wen dem take dey sip fuel from jerry can to motorcycle grin

7 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by obyrich(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Moxie4lyf:
But ur pix fine na...abi, u no sabi bedmatics?
She lost her handsome boyfriend to an ugly chic.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by lirusehn(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hater alert! Wrinkle ko twinkle ni!

My friend, feck bck in 2 ya mama anuz Biko
ogbo u still fine o. Nice DP. SMH

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by lifestyle1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Cos beautiful girls can't be trusted... lipsrsealed
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by obyrich(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I sabi it
You sabi wetin?
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Beennkumar(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
No ugly girl is getting me! angry
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by tmtech: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
It is simple

Players don't av time for ugly girls
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by dokunbam(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
una no dey tire for these talk of ugly and fine on NL

op just be yourself
someday someone will see the hidden beauty
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by martindgre: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
Simple to know, the know their ugly so she respect and behave herself. What attract a guy to a lady is beauty what keeps a guy is character. Most beautiful girls because the have many admirers lack good character. While ugly girls have few admirers if at all, the cherish what the have with good welcoming character.
With this analogy I expect many ugly girls to get married this season.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
lirusehn: ogbo u still fine o. Nice DP. SMH
Profile stalker, howdy? grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by AbuMikey(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
lynpetra: Nlders no kill person grin cheesy grin grin.
@illiterate,ANAMBRA11,Abu can't stop laffing my ass off. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Me wey been dey vex say I no make gain today for sales....hilarious posts grin

I'm a good boy embarassed

Forgive me pls sad

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
obyrich: You sabi wetin?
I no talk to u
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by delishpot: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Don't mind them. They are just insecured with their appearance. Some of them would apply make-up to the extent that they look more uglier than beautiful.

Infact,I hate make-up. I wouldn't support nor allow my gal/fiancee/wife to use make-up. It's just plain disgusting to me. angry

Pkele o. As per you own the gal/fiancee/wife? You dont like make up all well and good. But find a gal/ fiancee/ wife that doesnt like makeup too. You have no right to force someone to do your bidding. Its blackmail to say do this or i dump you. If you dont like the persons personality or style then dont date her if she changes during courtship out of her own conviction its all well and good. Dont come back in 3 yrs and post a topic on how you hate make up and your wife to be agreed with you only to turn around after marriage and not only make up but fix brazillian weave and will not listen to you and what do we think you should do. Coning man die, na coning man go burry am o. Two can play that game.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Subom1(f): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
deols: Beautiful ladies are confident and don't settle for less. The not soo beautiful grab their copies fast!!!

Not too goodlooking guys have had to prove themselves worthy beyond their looks..what they have get them the pretty girls.

Goodlooking guys aren't too smart. They have been constantly aware of themselves and could be boring.

I don't mean to generalise. This is only a theory.

Gbam!! I see men who are extremely attractive usually don't have the great personalities to go along with the great looks. They are usually shallow and not that bright. I choose brains before beauty

Females seek out the strongest seed. Beauty helps attract a mate, but it's the intelligent ones who survive and advance the evolution of the species. Their time is spent expanding the mind and building the character, rather than simply building the body. If more women realized this and started choosing men for who they are rather than what they look like, there would be fewer divorces and way more happy marriages.

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
deols: Beautiful ladies are confident and don't settle for less. The not soo beautiful grab their copies fast!!!

Not too goodlooking guys have had to prove themselves worthy beyond their looks..what they have get them the pretty girls.

Goodlooking guys aren't too smart. They have been constantly aware of themselves and could be boring.

I don't mean to generalise. This is only a theory.

Am so proud of this comment!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
Beennkumar: No ugly girl is getting me! angry
Love has no eyes
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I'm a good boy embarassed

Forgive me pls sad

You don go shiiit grin :DAbeg make una no cause again naaaa
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by caukerzee(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Profile stalker, howdy? grin
Why is there even a profile/ profile pic if its not ment to be viewed or when viewing it attaches the stalker tag to one? Doesn' make sense.

In other news, beauty is overrated
www.nairaland.com/1511245/why-beauty-overrated
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by mazizitonene(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hmm..na una knw d one una dey talk...as for me ah must marry fine girl woh..as I fine...so we go born fine fine pikins grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nwosu561: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
you know some of this guys are affraid thinking that the beautful ladies might be mamaid spirit
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Beennkumar(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Love has no eyes
LOL! Mine hasgrin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by sEGXY2(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hands up this ones 4 d ladies
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by IVORY2009(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I be boy.. embarassed

e'babu ooooooh, grin Now u're talking.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Aladbaby117(f): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayten30: so in other words u are claiming not to be among the ugly girls?better don't say that before I vex tear my under-wear take swear for u or even stone u to coma,with that ur face wey be like sour beans,wetin person no go see for nairaland,kettle dey call pot black abi na pot dey call kettle black,madam u ugly outside and u ugly inside too because I was checking all ur comments on this thread and its obvious u are among the example of ugly girls that don't have good character so that means not all ugly girls have good character and not all cute girls have bad character and vice versa.
This kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
caukerzee: Why is there even a profile/ profile pic if its not ment to be viewed or when viewing it attaches the etalker tag to one? Doesn' make sense.

In other news, beauty is overrated
www.nairaland.com/1511245/why-beauty-overrated
I hia u...
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
:DThis is very true its only few pretty gals that have good looking guys so i have got to grab ma boo lyk kilode....
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Mehn,I juss say make I look OP picture sef, na im I see person wen stuck kuli kuli for e chin, den pout mouth mouth like hose wen dem take dey sip fuel from jerry can to motorcycle grin
grin grin grin chei my phone been nearly fall for gutter
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
lynpetra: Nlders no kill person grin cheesy grin grin.
@illiterate,ANAMBRA11,Abu can't stop laffing my ass off. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Me wey been dey vex say I no make gain today for sales....hilarious posts grin
THUNDER FIRE ANYBODY WEY TALK SAY UGLY IS D BEST. CHECK DIS GAL WEY I JUST QUOTE DP.. im inlove
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Beennkumar:
LOL! Mine hasgrin
cheiiii goodluck fine girls r trouble..

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by omiobo: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ugly girls know they are not pretty facially and they tends to improve on their character to attract handsome guys while pretty girls believe with their facially look they can get handsome guys,not knowing that handsome guys like me are not after facially look but good character.
Ugly girls believe that true beauty radiates inside,so they work on their inside which at end of the day reflect on them, making them pretty to handsome men.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / How Do I Get Over Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.