Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies (9318 Views)

Ladies Do You Prefer Fair Or Dark Guys. / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by 2kurupt(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
different strokes for different folks, we can't all have the same preference though personally am more attracted to a gal by her personality.
by the way why all the beef & hateful comments by dark skinned chicks here? are y'all insecure or something?!?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by DanTrizy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
#team no2racism grin#team no2racism
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by T3Amo(f): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dark or light, there is a man for every woman. There are some men who are attracted to light skin and some who are attracted to dark skin. Either way, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, whether light-skinned or dark skinned.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by vizboy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
to me it all depend on the person. For me as a fair guy, I still prefer dark girls to light skin girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayten30: sometimes the senseless talk makes sense if you sit ur ass down and pour water on ur hot brain you would know that you should first of all try to understand what she is saying before u jump into conclusion and open that ur dust-bin u call mouth to call her post "senseless"
i dont know who sounds more stupi.d, you or the girl. ...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
i prefer fair skinned ladies....
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by xynerise: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
yota: first class Ode
Your fada
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
xynerise:
Your fada
d guy modA follow..
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
xynerise:
Your fada
wowowo so painful I can feel ur energy, u see every gentle man has his preference fair or choco or dark instead of hating dark gals which shows how uneducated u are I will only advise u to start making real money n u will av moments I mean MOMENTS for life. No mata how white full eyinbo land for USA na black woman still get black man Hahahaha .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
yota: wowowo so painful I can feel ur energy, u see every gentle man has his preference fair or choco or dark instead of hating dark gals which shows how uneducated u are I will only advise u to start making real money n u will av moments I mean MOMENTS for life. No mata how white full eyinbo land for USA na black woman still get black man Hahahaha .
ur point being
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayten30: sometimes the senseless talk makes sense if you sit ur ass down and pour water on ur hot brain you would know that you should first of all try to understand what she is saying before u jump into conclusion and open that ur dust-bin u call mouth to call her post "senseless"
chei! U go sabi lick toto oh. undecided
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
booqee: chei! U go sabi lick toto oh. undecided
yes and are u okay now?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
i like DARK guys..not dat i can't date or marry a fair guy, they're ok too. But i'd prefer a dark skinned guy.
I'm dark too anyway and i like it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by xynerise: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
yota: wowowo so painful I can feel ur energy, u see every gentle man has his preference fair or choco or dark instead of hating dark gals which shows how uneducated u are I will only advise u to start making real money n u will av moments I mean MOMENTS for life. No mata how white full eyinbo land for USA na black woman still get black man Hahahaha .
See this small boy dey preach for me sha grin.

Bro, cant you sense sarcasm when you see one?

I almost forgot.......You are an Ediot
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
sandijey: Its a crime to be dark skinned! But I still won't bleach.

Babe, it isn't. Enjoy your ebony skin joo and remember not all guys are interested in light skin babe; some like it dark and chocolatey!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Not all guys prefer fair ladies, its just that the modern media has made it seem like if a lady isn't fair, she isn't beautiful- especially with the way they use fair ladies in TV adverts, billboards, movies, musical videos, etc.

And African leaders are fools sha...cos they ought to regulate this becos in future, skin cancer prevalence will increase in Africa, especially Nigeria with how many ladies are bleaching their skins with creams and enhancers to look like the ladies they see on media.

Media play a lot of role in every society- its a major tool that shapes a society. Too bad

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nomski0(f): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
balynzgal: black is beauty,it takes a guy dat sees beyond the ordinary face to see d beauty in a dark or chocolate gal,most guys are only attracted to light gals,whereas most lightskin gals are not beautiful..
And they say threads like this make dark girls bleachundecidedbecause they bash their color. What you just typed is trash, who told you most fair girls are not beautiful? You just had to glorify the black girls and bash the fair girls to make you feel good about yourselfundecidedundecided. Mtchew.
tongue tongue
#teamfairgirls
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by xynerise: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
DailyNews: Not all guys prefer fair ladies, its just that the modern media has made it seem like if a lady isn't fair, she isn't beautiful- especially with the way they use fair ladies in TV adverts, billboards, movies, musical videos, etc.

And African leaders are fools sha...cos they ought to regulate this becos in future, skin cancer prevalence will increase in Africa, especially Nigeria with how many ladies are bleaching their skins with creams and enhancers to look like the ladies they see on media.

Media play a lot of role in every society- its a major tool that shapes a society. Too bad
Only ladies with low self-esteem will foolishly bleach their skins just to look like us tongue

#Fair complexioned
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Babe, it isn't. Enjoy your ebony skin joo and remember not all guys are interested in light skin babe; some like it dark and chocolatey!
Exactly, not all guys are crazy abt a lady's complexion. A beautiful lady is a beautiful lady no matter her skin complexion- dark, white, brown, red or chocolate. But media has confused so many Nigerian men though.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
The igbos especially love any thing light. I remember my mum told me in those days when she was about to marry my dad. Their igbo friends kept telling them that they shouldn't have gotten married because they are both too dark. When my mum told me this I began to really notice that dark igbos never marry adark person. Its like a salient issue. U either see yellow and yellow or yellow and black! Never black and black. My friend chidinma, the bf left her because the boys family says she is to dark and the boy to is dark! Ever since that episode, she has been looking for yellow man to marry! This is why igbos keep saying yorubas are dirty. Light skin means cleanliness and dark skin equates to dirtiness. That's just the simple truth! Not trying to sound tribalistic please. You need to know what it means to be dark skinned as a woman! Its almost acrime to be dark skinned! I still won't bleach!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
xynerise:
Only ladies with low self-esteem will foolishly bleach their skins just to look like us tongue

#Fair complexioned
Xyner, I won't call it inferiority cos everyone: male or female wants to be on the spotlight and be admired by all.

Would u say guys who are bent on becoming very rich in order to stand greater chances of attracting more ladies are suffering inferiority complex? To me no!

Humans study their environment and try to play along. Since statistics show that fair ladies attract Nigerian men of nowadays more, just as Nigerian ladies of nowadays are more attracted to rich guys, u wouldn't blame a dark skinned Nigerian lady trying to meet the market demand in order to stand a chance in d competition.

I rather blame our media and the authorities in charge of regulating the media for allowing media promoters to be promoting fair skinned ladies more to the detriment of the dark skinned African women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by xynerise: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
@Sandijey. You sounded like its really an issue in a relationship. I have not heard of an Igbo black man choosing a fair lady as wife. Na where you hear that one?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by AbuMikey(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nomski0: And they say threads like this make dark girls bleachundecidedbecause they bash their color. What you just typed is trash, who told you most fair girls are not beautiful? You just had to glorify the black girls and bash the fair girls to make you feel good about yourselfundecidedundecided. Mtchew.
tongue tongue
#teamfairgirls

Nomski, You've got a Mail smiley

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by xynerise: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
DailyNews: Xyner, I won't call it inferiority cos everyone: male or female wants to be on the spotlight and be admired by all.

Would u say guys who are bent on becoming very rich in order to stand greater chances of attracting more ladies are suffering inferiority complex? To me no!

Humans study their environment and try to play along. Since statistics show that fair ladies attract Nigerian men of nowadays more, just as Nigerian ladies of nowadays are more attracted to rich guys, u wouldn't blame a dark skinned Nigerian lady trying to meet the market demand in order to stand a chance in d competition.

I rather blame our media and the authorities in charge of regulating the media for allowing media promoters to be promoting fair skinned ladies more to the detriment of the dark skinned African women.
Seriously, I hate quoting rigmaroles undecided

just like Sandijey said, some ladies are threatened in their relationship just because they are dark. What do you make of it?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
xynerise: @Sandijey. You sounded like its really an issue in a relationship. I have not heard of an Igbo black man choosing a fair lady as wife. Na where you hear that one?
she's making it look like a tribal syndrome whereas its a national issue. But then, not all men care abt a lady's complexion. To me, a beautiful lady is beautiful irrespective of her complexion, and I don't like seeing a dark skinned lady bleaching her skin becos it makes most look dirty, unkempt and in fact, scary!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
xynerise:
Seriously, I hate quoting rigmaroles undecided

just like Sandijey said, some ladies are threatened in their relationship just because they are dark. What do you make of it?
At that point, I will agree with your earlier point: inferiority complex, too bad, sighs

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by xynerise: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
DailyNews: At that point, I will agree with your earlier point: inferiority complex, too bad, sighs
Good boy cool
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Team dark skin kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by 299: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
sandijey: The igbos especially love any thing light. I remember my mum told me in those days when she was about to marry my dad. Their igbo friends kept telling them that they shouldn't have gotten married because they are both too dark. When my mum told me this I began to really notice that dark igbos never marry adark person. Its like a salient issue. U either see yellow and yellow or yellow and black! Never black and black. My friend chidinma, the bf left her because the boys family says she is to dark and the boy to is dark! Ever since that episode, she has been looking for yellow man to marry! This is why igbos keep saying yorubas are dirty. Light skin means cleanliness and dark skin equates to dirtiness. That's just the simple truth! Not trying to sound tribalistic please. You need to know what it means to be dark skinned as a woman! Its almost acrime to be dark skinned! I still won't bleach!
Please can i have whatever it is you're smoking
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by 299: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
I prefer neat dark girls
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
sandijey: The igbos especially love any thing light. I remember my mum told me in those days when she was about to marry my dad. Their igbo friends kept telling them that they shouldn't have gotten married because they are both too dark. When my mum told me this I began to really notice that dark igbos never marry adark person. Its like a salient issue. U either see yellow and yellow or yellow and black! Never black and black. My friend chidinma, the bf left her because the boys family says she is to dark and the boy to is dark! Ever since that episode, she has been looking for yellow man to marry! This is why igbos keep saying yorubas are dirty. Light skin means cleanliness and dark skin equates to dirtiness. That's just the simple truth! Not trying to sound tribalistic please. You need to know what it means to be dark skinned as a woman! Its almost acrime to be dark skinned! I still won't bleach!

Maybe the igbos in your village.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage / She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.