Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies (9319 Views)

Ladies Do You Prefer Fair Or Dark Guys. / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
xynerise: @Sandijey. You sounded like its really an issue in a relationship. I have not heard of an Igbo black man choosing a fair lady as wife. Na where you hear that one?
bros i be igbo ooo.. and me no fit marry black... gbam... grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by xynerise: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: bros i be igbo ooo.. and me no fit marry black... gbam... grin
When you reach to marry we go know.

My wife is fairly-dark but fresh one grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
sandijey: The igbos especially love any thing light. I remember my mum told me in those days when she was about to marry my dad. Their igbo friends kept telling them that they shouldn't have gotten married because they are both too dark. When my mum told me this I began to really notice that dark igbos never marry adark person. Its like a salient issue. U either see yellow and yellow or yellow and black! Never black and black. My friend chidinma, the bf left her because the boys family says she is to dark and the boy to is dark! Ever since that episode, she has been looking for yellow man to marry! This is why igbos keep saying yorubas are dirty. Light skin means cleanliness and dark skin equates to dirtiness. That's just the simple truth! Not trying to sound tribalistic please. You need to know what it means to be dark skinned as a woman! Its almost acrime to be dark skinned! I still won't bleach!
u made sense just till the part you were bringing tribe into this, when infact its not just a national issues but a world wide issue.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
xynerise:
When you reach to marry we go know.

My wife is fairly-dark but fresh one grin
lol.. i swear oo... e be like say dem get anti dark girls chip wey dem install in me..lol..

#fair girls noni....
currently dating one nw... grin.. and i feel blessed oo..

im not dissing on black girls oo... they are also beautiful
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
BLEACHING CREAM for sale at affordable price.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
Well,in my own opinion,i believe 80% of fair guys go for dark ladies and 80% of dark guys go for fair ladies.For example i love dark/chocolate ladies because and i'm fair in complexion,it's just natural.......

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
That's true I bleam nigeria media for dis error, dat why in NL forum guys post careless n hurtful comments abt black skin gals. Everybody is born beautiful, d sun do a lot of damages even in abroad white ladies do a lot to prevent them frm hash sun ray if nt u wundnt able to stand a them, of course d trend hav change every lady want to hav dat baby skin they once had esp in nigeria were u have real hard working rich gals dat are nw incline with designer creams n soaps ofcourse who wundnt want to look gud, there is no posible way a black gal can b insecure in africa, so coming out publicly dissing a gal cos of are skin colour is nt acceptable. A white man will nt agree to idea. Funny enough am nt dark but hav learnt to respect race. When u are comfortable in life most things u see will never count again.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
That's true I bleam nigeria media for dis error, dat why in NL forum guys post careless n hurtful comments abt black skin gals. Everybody is born beautiful, d sun do a lot of damages even in abroad white ladies do a lot to prevent them frm hash sun ray if nt u wundnt able to stand them, of course d trend hav change every lady want to hav dat baby skin they once had esp in nigeria were u have real hard working rich gals dat are nw incline with designer creams n soaps ofcourse who wundnt want to look gud, there is no posible way a black gal can b insecure in africa, so coming out publicly dissing a gal cos of are skin colour is nt acceptable. A white man will nt agree to idea. Funny enough am nt dark but hav learnt to respect race. When u are comfortable in life most things u see will never count again.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Well....I no dey among those guys....infact, I prefer dark skin.

But if I will marry someone light, It will be because I loooove mixed kids. Too white is not too nice, Too dark is also not too nice. But mixed? Phenomenal! kiss kiss. Sometimes, I feel God created different skin colours so as to marry eachother, then the colour blends together grin.

Which ever way sha, I'm indifferent!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
I dunno about u o! But I like my bois Dark. kiss dark and fair combo dey produce caramel. grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Teebest82: Well,in my own opinion,i believe 80% of fair guys go for dark ladies and 80% of dark guys go for fair ladies.For example i love dark/chocolate ladies because and i'm fair in complexion,it's just natural.......

Same here; I'm light skin and dark skin guys are my predilection.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by bolagabriella: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Am fair skinned and beautiful,not cos of my skin colour but cos everything looks so perfect and good together,as in,the eyes are okay for the face not bulgy or too small,the eyebrows are irked properly to fit the shape of my face,the cheekbones are not too bony or too fleshy but moderate,the lips are hot pink(I bite them sometimes and then wet with my saliva to make them look naturally pink),teeth are arranged properly with nicely shaped jaw,ears are not too small or large,hair colour is pure black,skull is well molded that I don't need any fancy hair to hide the shape of my head,neck is not too thing for my head and not too short (I like parking my hair in ponytail to enhance my neck),chest is not too wide for my boobs so they don't look scattered neither is it too small so they don't look too jam-packed,tummy is not flat but round to fit my low-based moderate buttocks,waist is wide with little hips,thighs are not too big for my leg and so on.what am trying to say in essence is that beauty shouldn't be about the skin colour but about how everything fits together.I know when someone is beautiful whether they are fair or black.I can only say someone is ugly if everything looks out of place on the person.
Another thing is that we all fail to understand that our beauty enhancers shouldn't be bleaching creams and so on but they should be things like attitude,spoken english,smartness,sense of humor,charisma,perfumes,jewelries(for those that like it),good arrangement of clothes on body,we should all know what fits us and makes us look good.for example,I don't wear make up,the only thing I do is dress beautifully and sophisticatedly but simple then apply either a wine lipstick or a pink wetlips to my lips,and rub white powder.I try as much as possible to look simple and natural but also classy so that people won't just see the clothes but they would also see ME.putting on everything at thesame time chokes me,sometimes I wear black skirt(I don't wear trousers but am not SU,just part of my simplicity),black round neck top to make my breast fuller,I tuck it in to bring attention to my waist,hip and round tummy then a blue belt,heels and bag to match.
Somepeople say I'm beautiful,some say I'm not but I don't care cos I know my status within me and cos I know people's taste differ.
We all have selling points in our bodies but only a few use it...wisely
In a nutshell black is beauty,yellow,fair or white is beauty and they can also be ugly...
I'm beautiful but I don't sayit or act it,I just look it and let every other person say it for me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Abbott(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
sandijey: The igbos especially love any thing light. I remember my mum told me in those days when she was about to marry my dad. Their igbo friends kept telling them that they shouldn't have gotten married because they are both too dark. When my mum told me this I began to really notice that dark igbos never marry adark person. Its like a salient issue. U either see yellow and yellow or yellow and black! Never black and black. My friend chidinma, the bf left her because the boys family says she is to dark and the boy to is dark! Ever since that episode, she has been looking for yellow man to marry! This is why igbos keep saying yorubas are dirty. Light skin means cleanliness and dark skin equates to dirtiness. That's just the simple truth! Not trying to sound tribalistic please. You need to know what it means to be dark skinned as a woman! Its almost acrime to be dark skinned! I still won't bleach!

I agree with you Sandiejey but really, you should not feel bad about your complexion. Regardless of what people may say, there are peeps who are totally sold out on black women. Don't let the above fact steal your joy about your complexion. It is the woman inside that matters not the complexion.

Black is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Abbott:

I agree with you Sandiejey but really, you should not feel bad about your complexion. Regardless of what people may say, there are peeps who are totally sold out on black women. Don't let the above fact steal your joy about your complexion. It is the woman inside that matters not the complexion.

Black is beautiful.

Thanks hun!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Abbott(m): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
sandijey:

Thanks hun!

smiley
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mtssshhheew,team light skin/chocolate grin light skin blacks re the most sorted after,blacks re mostly compared to apes,sudanese and ghanians

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Ohibenemma(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Zags001: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
If u ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies by Diseye29(m): 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
don't no wat u are talking abt am dark n I love dem chocolate or dark ,fare gelz do irritate me ,am an african man y Cn I go for yellow paw paw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage / Viral Pictures Of A Man In Bed With 10 Different Women / Is Feminism Truly A Waste Of Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.