Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (46183 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

I do not need to tell you my academic qualifications or my achievements since you are not a prospective employer or headhunter and more importantly and relevantly I am not a public figure.

However, I can assure you that I am far better educated than you!

Additionally, I can categorically state that I speak and write better than Jonathan Goodluck- in English I meant and not in Okrika language.

The man that you worship has consistently and relentlessly disgraced the Nigerian nation in every international fora he has participated in- I will advise you to go and watch how a 27 year old CNN presenter disgraced him during a routine interview. He struggles to string sentences together and for a man that supposedly has a PhD, he has zero analytical skills which is quite surprising but understandable considering he has a so called PhD probably in Ogogoro studies.

Just for informational purposes, his wife who is a walking grammar nuclear bomb also has a so called "Bachelors Degree" and is now a Doctor as well- comedy central- Nigerian style grin grin grin

Show me you are better by presenting yours to the house. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by cdekj(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
How do you expect foreigners to take us seriously, when we cannot respect ourselves.
No matter how Obama or even David Cameron misbehaves.
You cannot insult them like that and go Scot free.
Do not mistake gentility for stupidity

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy olodo butt licker.

That one does not have a thesis does not mean you cannot critique one.

Get that into tiny brain now. Animal cheesy

Do mind the foool! Do you need a Ph.D to know one is plagiarized? Why is the president scared of putting his thesis online for world to see?

All we read is this ridiculously daft argument that you need a Ph.D to evaluate one! Some of these sycophants following GEJ around are not just bereft of any logic, many are plain stup!d.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy olodo butt licker.

That one does not have a thesis does not mean you cannot critique one.

Get that into tiny brain now. Animal cheesy

Tell me something, So a road side mechanic or orange seller without the basic rudiments of an academic research will comfortably critique my work scientifically.

What did you just sniff ? Its dangerous to your health, I repeat, it is dangerous to your health.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Do mind the foool! Do you need a Ph.D to know one is plagiarized? Why is the president scared of putting his thesis online for world to see?

All we read is this ridiculously daft argument that you need a Ph.D to evaluate one! Some of these sycophants following GEJ around are not just bereft of any logic, many are plain stup!d.

Plain daft. Nigeria is a country where sychophancy rules and so citizens are not encouraged to ask questions.

It is that mindset that the butt licker has brought here in the hope of rubbing his m0r0nic ways on us all.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Plain daft. Nigeria is a country where sychophancy rules and so citizens are not encouraged to ask questions.

It is that mindset that the butt licker has brought here in the hope of rubbing his m0r0nic ways on us all.

Just ignore the fool until he's able to come up with an average response.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

A stupid idiot who isn't comfortable presenting his is here blabbing to no where.

The joke is on all of you.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Show me you are better by presenting yours to the house. Thanks.

Which house? A public forum on the internet?

Like I said to you, I am not a public figure, I have not claimed to have any educational qualification- for all you know, I might be a primary school drop out grin grin grin

However, when an individual takes up a public office- an important one like the office of the President of Nigeria- he or she is open to criticism and scrutiny. The qualifications of those asking questions is immaterial.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Is this your own way of saying am ashamed of presenting my thesis.

You can do better than this.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Tell me something, So a road side mechanic or orange seller without the basic rudiments of an academic research will comfortably critique my work scientifically.

What did you just sniff ? Its dangerous to your health, I repeat, it is dangerous to your health.

Yes!!! He can ask questions about your work. He can also tell you why he is not convinced about your work. It is left for you to explain in terms that he will understand the scope, findings and results of your work. That is how nations grow and develop.

To expect a m0r0nic butt licker like you to know that, is to expect a dead man to bury himself.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

You did be the bigger reprobate and inapt dunce if you ever quote me again.

Lets see how you fare.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

A stupid idiot who isn't comfortable presenting his is here blabbing to no where.

The joke is on all of you.

I didn't go to school. I have never been to university. Ok! Prof. Corruption is nobody. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that an excuse for GEJ to hide his thesis from Nigerians?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

A complete dunce, who does not know why he exists. If you cannot ask questions about any work in this world, then you do not deserve to live. Simple!
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Polio: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
El Rufai is perfectly right ... Spot on!

This shouldn't be causing any sort of uproar .. We all know anyway except for the fuc..ktards in denial of the obvious!
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by gratieao: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
El rufai and FFK is one of the
viral diseases unleashed on
Nigeria by the all-knowing,
all-assuming god obasanjo.
He is like HIV/AIDS,there is
no cure, we have to live with
Them

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Yes!!! He can ask questions about your work. He can also tell you why he is not convinced about your work. It is left for you to explain in terms that he will understand the scope, findings and results of your work. That is how nations grow and develop.

To expect a m0r0nic butt licker like you to know that, is to expect a dead man to bury himself.

You are a much bigger imp than I thought.

You seem to be just full of hot air without knowing exactly what your saying.

The scenario you presented can't be termed a Critical review. Explaining your work to a layman doesn't equate to that.

Hope you get it ?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Pataki: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
The doofus of a president does not have a PhD simples.

I refused to be fooled that such an utter dunce like the president of Nigeria is a PhD holder. He is utterly daft and has no presentation skills whatsoever.

Who are his students!
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pataki: The doofus of a president does not have a PhD simples.

I refused to be fooled that such an utter dunce like the president of Nigeria is a PhD holder. He is utterly daft and has no presentation skills whatsoever.

Who are his students!

Ojuelegba Ph.D grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

A complete dunce, who does not know why he exists. If you cannot ask questions about any work in this world, then you do not deserve to live. Simple!

Look at this exposed idiot who feels an agbalumo seller with no exposure to academic research tools can critically review a thesis.

Your affliction of foolishness is too severe.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

You are getting it all wrong.

He is not submitting his thesis if he has one to an academic journal or conference where his peers can critique his submission.

The issue here is that, given his poor analytical skills and non existent communicative ability, there is a question about the veracity of his educational qualifications. The fact that he lectured for years and there is absolutely no evidence of his thesis, conference papers, contributions to academic journals is suspicious.

Ok forget his thesis for now, can you provide any academic essay, academic book/s or academic conference paper/s that GEJ has authored or even co-authored? He is in his 50's so finding evidence of this should not be too difficult.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by automaticcars: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
@mukina2,

The guy with moniker 'jmaine' is altering peoples' posts and make it look like the posts were there original posts. Is that allowed on nairaland? You guys have lost the plot..............
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
gratieao: El rufai and FFK is one of the
viral diseases unleashed on
Nigeria by the all-knowing,
all-assuming god obasanjo.
He is like HIV/AIDS,there is
no cure, we have to live with
Them

Lolz. . . . grin
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Critics,critics,critics everywhere;why criticize reno omokri just for the sake of criticizing someone,what's wrong in reno omokris reply?what class of reply are you talking about?the way some nigerians insult and abuse goodluck jonathan is really bad and uncalled for,more revealing is that most of those behind the insults and abuse on Gej are from a section of nigerians who claim to have the most respect for elders.its really appaling.
hercules07: El Rufai was out of place, we all know that GEJ is not what Nigeria needs but, we need to maintain decorum at all times. Reno Omokri is also a douchebag, when you feel offended, you need to respond with class.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

You are a much bigger imp than I thought.

You seem to be just full of hot air without knowing exactly what your saying.

The scenario you presented can't be termed a Critical review. Explaining your work to a layman doesn't equate to that.

Hope you get it ?

Close your mouth animal.

He can, even if what he is saying is rubbish, you listen to his rubbish and explain to him why you think he is wrong. That is how to develop.

Developing a questioning attitude in the society and not a society filled with filthy butt lickers like you.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Pataki: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Ojuelegba Ph.D grin grin grin grin grin

The day that CNN girl disgraced him, I immediately knew this President is an utter charlatan. A certified dunderhead.

In sane academic environment, one would have read of academic articles attributed to Goodluck or at most, articles he has co-authored.

El-Rufai is absolute right on this one and I, Pataki approve of his message!
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by publisher(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
4 Reasons why i agree with El Rufai:

1. The lazy GEJ completed the privatization of electricity,and keeps commissioning new power plants in Nigeria.

2. The Useless GEJ revived Agriculture and turned it into a business, not a social responsibility (imagine begging people to go and farm?)

3. The Docile GEJ built an anti-terrorism system in Nigeria from scratch-a system that has now turned remnants of Boko Haram into cannibals killing their own people.

4. A Clueless GEJ that has revived Nigeria's previously dead railway system.

Oh,I did not mis-type my opening remarks; I actually agree with El Rufai...from a mad man's perspective.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Close your mouth animal.

He can, even if what he is saying is rubbish, you listen to his rubbish and explain to him why you think he is wrong. That is how to develop.

Developing a questioning attitude in the society and not a society filled with filthy butt lickers like you.

Stop saying rubbish, a critical review aims at vetting your work against certain laid down standards and provide corrections were necessary.

Of what use is an olodo reviewer who I simply spoon feed on what I did.

Dude, no dey dull me here abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) / Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire / Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.