Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (46135 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Seriously?

Yes na !!! undecided
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Lol like Orji Uzor, he got his dodgy PhD while in office.

grin grin grin grin

Olodo Rabata

I dont know which nuclear bomb is more potent- GEJ or Patience

I has not got shoes while I was a younger boys- GEJ grin grin grin

My Husband and Sambo are a good people - Patience grin grin grin

I am sure someone here must have a collection of their statements in advanced English grin grin
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
againstGEJ:

Yes, and stop laughing, nothing is funny here.

The joke is on you. We have a president that we can't even read his thesis! An academic, a lecturer in university and yet his thesis is no where to be found?

Please I want to read GEJ's Ph.D thesis. Can you help with a link?

Oluwole Ph.D grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

The joke is on you. We have a president that we can't even read his thesis! An academic, a lecturer in university and yet his thesis is no where to be found?

Bros we still dey wait for you. Abi you no get any thesis for ya name undecided
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

They all like to be addressed as Doctors grin grin

Sincere Nigerian too is a Doctor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by donphilopus: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Bros, go and sleep oh!! U just dey e-fight e'rybody tonight.
Did you see what he wrote before I quoted him??
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by gratieao: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
If anybody body is hopeless i think its el rufai. What hope has a man without job?
We shouldn't blame the man, we all kn how painful it always be been without a job
I suggest you (el rufai) takes shoes shining work than stand up comedian.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

lol another dodgy "doctor", following the path of his master.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

Ojuelegba PhD
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
gratieao: If anybody body is hopeless i think its el rufai. What hope has a man without job?
We shouldn't blame the man, we all kn how painful it always be been without a job
I suggest you (el rufai) takes shoes shining work than stand up comedian.

At least we have record of his education- you can take his job but you cant take his academic qualifications from him.

Now please can you provide a link or evidence of GEJ's PhD thesis or even his Masters dissertation if he has one?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Bros we still dey wait for you. Abu you no get any thesis for ya name undecided

Can you help your president, the intellectually sound otuoke master? Any link to his Ph.D thesis? That shouldn't be difficult to do.

Help us pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Where's our president thesis?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: I am an acidic,useless and hopeless fool for evading and avoiding that thread

Just as I expected.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by againstGEJ(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Whats all these talk about a Thesis? If you want to see it, approach the University, is that too difficult for your block head to do? Or dont you have $500 to spare anymore? It will actually cost you less than that to go to the university, instead of talking thrash here.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Can you help your president, the intellectually sound otuoke master? Any link to his Ph.D thesis? That shouldn't be difficult to do.

Help us pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Where's our president thesis?

Lolz, imagine one who is without any thesis to his/her name seeking to evaluate a Ph.D thesis.

Chai !!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by againstGEJ(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

I cant believe you went to the link, that poster is one of the sycophants that get Fanta and groundnuts every night after spending 18 hours sending posts on behalf of GEJ

This liar is till roaming this thread?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
againstGEJ: Whats all these talk about a Thesis? If you want to see it, approach the University, is that too difficult for your block head to do? Or dont you have $500 to spare anymore? It will actually cost you less than that to go to the university, instead of talking thrash here.

I did like to personally gauge their brain power than reading only the thesis abstracts of those seeking that of GEJ. grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by donphilopus: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

I cant believe you went to the link, that poster is one of the sycophants that get Fanta and groundnuts every night after spending 18 hours sending posts on behalf of GEJ
grin grin They're all a bunch of Losers
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by hercules07: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
werepeLeri:

Really. He gave it back to him, thats normal. He is definitely bitter and sick.

Reno Omokri is worse than El Rufai, he has no moral right to call people names. I think El-Rufai is wrong not because some of what he has said can not be attributed to the President, rather, El Rufai is meant to be an example in cultured talk, he can not lower himself to the standards on Nairaland.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by againstGEJ(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

I lied because I must do my job. Do you think it is easy to feed my family? If you are in my position you will tell lies as well. Free me.

Oh oh oh. Now I can see.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by CyberG: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
El-Rufai spoke the truth! God will NEVER do anything he has given man the ability and common sense to do! No wonder why Nigeria multiplies churches in millions and remains crime-ridden and stagnating, some countries multiply their desire for honest service to their society and people and it is people praying everyday that will die to get a visa to go to the society where men are really working hard and thinking of tomorrow! God is not mocked, outward prayers and no inward introspection and action is a waste! Ask the pharisees if in doubt for Jesus himself said: "Woe unto the pharisees!" and in another place he said: "Except your righteousness exceeds that of the pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven"! Let GEJ keep deceiving himself and people after eating N 1 B food, he comes out to pray for the little kids dying of hunger? After assigning thousands of soldiers and police to guard himself alone, he prays to God to stop BH for the defenseless masses in another part of the country??

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: For editing my post, you deserve a BAN.....

Go ahead and press for a ban you never jam.

donphilopus:
I am a very big f00l for doing that hocus pocus, when I feel i can no longer win an argument, I will start doing rubbish...

He-goat

Nice to know.

Meanwhile , show us your not another empty headed fool by doing the "Needful" in countering the facts placed in the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1375008/fresh-air-bumper-harvest-timelines
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by gipoet: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
GBAM!!!
... he slapped him in front of the ministers... http:///pv4yhg6
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by automaticcars: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

grin grin grin grin

Olodo Rabata

I dont know which nuclear bomb is more potent- GEJ or Patience

I has not got shoes while I was a younger boys- GEJ grin grin grin

My Husband and Sambo are a good people - Patience grin grin grin

I am sure someone here must have a collection of their statements in advanced English grin grin

I don't want to say something and some people feel one kind- GEJ grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) / Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions / Protesters Cook In Front Of Shell In Rivers As They Protest Sacking Of Kinsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.