Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (46196 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
You see nothing wrong with this kind of insult directed at your president?something is definately wrong with many nigerians.if you hate Gej so much,please just go with your people and form your own country,the committee planning the conference is at work now,show more interest in the conference so you and your people can have a referendum and seceede.that way we can correct some of the mistakes of lord lugard.
Pataki: The doofus of a president does not have a PhD simples.

I refused to be fooled that such an utter dunce like the president of Nigeria is a PhD holder. He is utterly daft and has no presentation skills whatsoever.

Who are his students!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by publisher(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
publisher: 4 Reasons why i agree with El Rufai:

1. The lazy GEJ completed the privatization of electricity,and keeps commissioning new power plants in Nigeria.

2. The Useless GEJ revived Agriculture and turned it into a business, not a social responsibility (imagine begging people to go and farm?)

3. The Docile GEJ built an anti-terrorism system in Nigeria from scratch-a system that has now turned remnants of Boko Haram into cannibals killing their own people.

4. A Clueless GEJ that has revived Nigeria's previously dead railway system.

Oh,I did not mis-type my opening remarks; I actually agree with El Rufai...from a mad man's perspective.

Before some Eediot alters my post...the above is the ORIGINAL stuff I posted o.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Stop saying rubbish, a critical review aims at vetting your work against certain laid down standards and provide corrections were necessary.

Of what use is an olodo reviewer who I simply spoon feed on what I did.

Dude, no dey dull me here abeg.

Shut up your mouth. In his own words and standards, he can review your work. It is left for you to expose him to a standard above what he thinks is standard.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by automaticcars: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
chima12: You see nothing wrong with this kind of insult directed at your president?something is definately wrong with many nigerians.if you hate Gej so much,please just go with your people and form your own country,the committee planning the conference is at work now,show more interest in the conference so you and your people can have a referendum and seceede.that way we can correct some of the mistakes of lord lugard.

Why don't you go and learn spacing, punctuations, and spellings, then come back here and start posting?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
chima12: You see nothing wrong with this kind of insult directed at your president?something is definately wrong with many nigerians.if you hate Gej so much,please just go with your people and form your own country,the committee planning the conference is at work now,show more interest in the conference so you and your people can have a referendum and seceede.that way we can correct some of the mistakes of lord lugard.

Chima_Adeoye aka Chima_ Agbalajob aka Chima_12- How you dey? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

You are getting it all wrong.

He is not submitting his thesis if he has one to an academic journal or conference where his peers can critique his submission.

The issue here is that, given his poor analytical skills and non existent communicative ability, there is a question about the veracity of his educational qualifications. The fact that he lectured for years and there is absolutely no evidence of his thesis, conference papers, contributions to academic journals is suspicious.

Ok forget his thesis for now, can you provide any academic essay, academic book/s or academic conference paper/s that GEJ has authored or even co-authored? He is in his 50's so finding evidence of this should not be too difficult.

Bros am not missing any point. My aim here is to stem the tide of those who feel they can make aimless statements for some inordinate desires.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by luvmijeje(f): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

What is contradicting is :

1) You said Elrufai was correct, meaning you support it.

2) Shockingly you said, since Elrufai is a mallam he doesn't deserve the right to those words.

And I asked a simple question, what proper adjective and description befits a contradicting and obvious bigot.

[b] let me end by directing you to a link to argue against potent facts placed in the thread below
Spot the different?
Jonathan is a clueless president and Jonathan should be clueful as a president .
Are those simple sentences contradictory? Our politicians should learn proper etiquette when in public domain especially when addressing the office of the President . I hope you now understand because I don't want to believe anyone is as dull as this. Now that's me being tactful
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Shut up your mouth. In his own words and standards, he can review your work. It is left for you to expose him to a standard above what he thinks is standard.

Lolz . .Dude please go and sleep. You dey mess up I swear . . cheesy
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Pataki: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2013

Please shut up!

You see nothing wrong with a man who continues to have universities shut down.

You see nothing wrong with a man who continues to embrace and romance corruption on all sides!

The President of Ghana - President Mahama just sacked one of his own deputy minister who was recorded on tape as saying that, before the end of her political career, she hopes to make millions of dollars. What has happened to your corrupt ''madam needful'' aka Stella Oduah?

I hate the way Nigeria (my country) is currently being steered. GEJ is mentally and utterly deficient of leadership skills. I call a spade a spade. Nigeria is cursed with that doofus as a president.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pataki:

The day that CNN girl disgraced him, I immediately knew this President is an utter charlatan. A certified dunderhead.

In sane academic environment, one would have read of academic articles attributed to Goodluck or at most, articles he has co-authored.

El-Rufai is absolute right on this one and I, Pataki approve of his message!

You see, it's even ridiculous trying to defend someone's academic pedigree. Totally ridiculous! "GEJ does not have a Ph.D, what can you do about it?" is better than a plain daft argument that his thesis is not meant for folks without Ph.D to evaluate when we all know millions of Ph.D theses and dissertation are easily accessible online. There are many programs that can easily reveal plagiarized texts in thesis and you don't need a degree to use such.

We can argue on government policies which are neither here nor there. But not on educational qualifications of our president who have lectured for years! That's meant for him to defend. Whether critical reviews or tutorial reviews, let him put it online.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Bros am not missing any point. My aim here is to stem the tide of those who feel they can make aimless statements for some inordinate desires.

Abeg no call me bros ooo grin grin grin

What are these aimless statements you are referring to?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

Abeg no call me bros ooo grin grin grin

What are these aimless statements you are referring to?

We are all bros in the politics arena. grin . . .

People can carry out their investigation basically by going to the source which is Uniport.

Abi Wetin Dem Premium times and Sahara dey do ?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Chibuike347: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
El-rufai is a first class fool.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Pataki: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

You see, it's even ridiculous trying to defend someone's academic pedigree. Totally ridiculous! "GEJ does not have a Ph.D, what can you do about it?" is better than a plain daft argument that his thesis is not meant for folks without Ph.D to evaluate when we all know millions of Ph.D theses and dissertation are easily accessible online. There are many programs that can easily reveal plagiarized texts in thesis and you don't need a degree to use such.

We can argue on government policies which are neither here nor there. But not on educational qualifications of our president who have lectured for years! That's meant for him to defend. Whether critical reviews or tutorial reviews, let him put it online.

Please it is pointless explaining your valid points here to the bunch of cultists and Otueke secondary school drop-outs that are defending this doofus of a President.

For GEJ to claim to have a PhD and having lectured for years, the education sector should be one he holds as a top priority to his administration.

That doofus is docile, redundant, academically deficient and socially irresponsible as the president of this country.

Even an abstract of his thesis cannot be found anywhere on this planet earth! I just want to read his PhD research proposal. Let us see what this doofus has written, how his analytical mind works and what intellectual reasoning he possesses.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by agbameta: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
publisher: 4 Reasons why i agree with El Rufai:

1. The lazy GEJ completed the privatization of electricity,and keeps commissioning new power plants in Nigeria.

FAIL.:: Privatization is all scam aka selling billions of dollars worth public properties to cronies for pennies. The clown is yet to build one single MW plant and Nigeria is still in darkness...

2. The Useless GEJ revived Agriculture and turned it into a business, not a social responsibility (imagine begging people to go and farm?)

FAIL::: His only achievement in Agric is billions of naira free cell phone for farmers scam. The price of food for Nigerians is higher that what it was last year and the year before.

3. The Docile GEJ built an anti-terrorism system in Nigeria from scratch-a system that has now turned remnants of Boko Haram into cannibals killing their own people.

FAIL::: Nigeria is still a lawless state. even apart from his inability to tackle BH with all the federal might and resources at his disposal, he's still incapable of dealing with oil theft, large scale corruption at every level of his administration.

4. A Clueless GEJ that has revived Nigeria's previously dead railway system.

FAIL::: You mean the same 19 century locomotive that still can not move goods from Lagos to Kano without dying and packing up?

Oh,I did not mis-type my opening remarks; I actually agree with El Rufai...from a mad man's perspective.

Unfortunately, you can not prove him wrong hence your ridiculous and flawed essay....

The man is worse that what El Rufai stated. Our students are still out of school and ASUU's demand still means nothing to this clown and joker you call your president. No money for ASUU and our students, money is flying all over the place within his administration, they are spending billions on invisible BMW cars, junketing flying 19 governors and other worthless and corrupt jokers to Israel including the corrupt and incompetent Oduah who he really should be distancing himself from, but he care less because corruption and incompetence means nothing to him.

How unlucky we are as a Nation to be saddled with the most incompetent president in the history of mankind. Nit that I'm suprised anyways, the man did not build a single classroom as a governor back in his village so why expect him to do anything for the people of Nigeria.

His CNN interview is ten times worse than what El Rufai said because it exposed this incompetent and lazy man in front of the international community.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlXbkRnvH88
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by godsI(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
I have seen a dog barking at the moon, the moon did nothing but glowed as nothing happened, but i also have heard of lighning striking a dog down without notice. El-rufai(dog) may be close to the danger of zeus' lighning bolt soonext. 'He whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad'.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
For those demanding GEJ's PHD thesis
Go to the library of the Department Of Animal And Environmental Biology in Uniport and you'll access his thesis, its readily available....@topic El_Rufai's hatred has so blinded his sense of reasoning that the r.etard has gone senile...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party / Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan / Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.