Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (46561 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by lertee(f): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption: A vote for Jonathan in 2015 is a vote for corruption. A vote for impunity, a vote for cluelessness, a vote for docility.
Say NO to Jonathan, say NO to corruption.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by tomtrader: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

What did I say wrong? grin grin I got the numbers of governors he took to Israel wrong? So? He went to Israel with governors, ministers, special assistants, Pastors etc. How much did that cost the state? Can you tell us?

Stop obfuscating and accept the fact that you are being led by an incompetent, docile and lazy man.

Dem don carpet you, abeg stop spreading falsehood all over the place.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Since my Good friend and brother Prof Corruption has admitted he doesn't have a thesis to his name.

Can you savage his plight by furnishing us with your thesis. We have to be sure of your competence to adequately review a third party thesis.

Ayam waiting. cool

Absolutely daft to think one must have a PhD to critique the work of a PhD. This is a big flaw in Nigeria's education system where students are not encouraged to ask questions, "he is a Prof, therefore he knows all", "he is a Don not to be questioned".

Complete nonsense! Even with a BSc, you can look at a PhDs work and critically analyse. That is the methodology in reasonable societies and reason why they grow. They are encouraged to ask questions.

However, in Naija, we do not ask questions about Jona's PhD as m0r0nic sycophants find it disturbing. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Absolutely daft to think one must have a PhD to critique the work of a PhD. This is a big flaw in Nigeria's education system where students are not encouraged to ask questions, "he is a Prof, therefore he knows all".

Complete nonsense! Even with a BSc, you can look at a PhDs work and critically analyse. That is the methodology in reasonable societies and reason why they grow. They are encouraged to ask questions.

However, in Naija, we do not ask questions about Jona's PhD as m0r0nic sycophants find it disturbing. Rubbish.

Noooooooooo!!!

GEJ's thesis is for folks with Ph.D

Don't you know the thesis was written at Ojuelegba?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Absolutely daft to think one must have a PhD to critique the work of a PhD. This is a big flaw in Nigeria's education system where students are not encouraged to ask questions, "he is a Prof, therefore he knows all".

If you weren't that silly with too much hot air, you would have seen where I mentioned "Any Thesis".

Now go take a chilled glass of water and relax your nerves.

Now where is any thesis of yours. Please furnish the house.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

If you weren't that silly with too much hot air, you would have seen where I mentioned "Any Thesis".

Thanks in advance.

hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ok. Post "any thesis" of Dr. Azikwe Ebele Jonathan
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by AjaraEwuro: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Absolutely daft to think one must have a PhD to critique the work of a PhD. This is a big flaw in Nigeria's education system where students are not encouraged to ask questions, "he is a Prof, therefore he knows all", "he is a Don not to be questioned".

Look at this one with a black forehead speaking like he is intelligent?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Noooooooooo!!!

GEJ's thesis is for folks with Ph.D

Don't you know the thesis was written at Ojuelegba?

How can folks who feel the word thesis is only linked to a Ph.D research work demand to review one.

Bros, your B.Sc can do the needful here. Please provide us.

Thanks
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Thanks in advance.

I do not have a thesis and it does not mean I cannot ask questions about Jona's PhD.

Is that too much for a m0r0nic sycophant like you too understand. That your m0r0nic brain thinks one must have one to ask questions shows you may not be mentally stable afterall.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

How can folks who feel the word thesis is only linked to a Ph.D research work demand to review one.

Bros, your B.Sc can do the needful here. Please provide us.

Thanks

Lol! jmaine, jmaine! Prof Corruption does not have a Bachelors degree. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you please supply the link for other Nigerians with Bachelors and doctorate degrees to read?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

I do not have a thesis and it does not mean I cannot ask questions about Jona's PhD.

Is that too much for a m0r0nic sycophant like you too understand.

You either provide one, or you shut up and step aside.

it's that simple

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Since my Good friend and brother Prof Corruption has admitted he doesn't have a thesis to his name.

Can you savage his plight by furnishing us with your thesis. We have to be sure of your competence to adequately review a third party thesis.

Ayam waiting. cool

I do not need to tell you my academic qualifications or my achievements since you are not a prospective employer or headhunter and more importantly and relevantly I am not a public figure.

However, I can assure you that I am far better educated than you!

Additionally, I can categorically state that I speak and write better than Jonathan Goodluck- in English I meant and not in Okrika language.

The man that you worship has consistently and relentlessly disgraced the Nigerian nation in every international fora he has participated in- I will advise you to go and watch how a 27 year old CNN presenter disgraced him during a routine interview. He struggles to string sentences together and for a man that supposedly has a PhD, he has zero analytical skills which is quite surprising but understandable considering he has a so called PhD probably in Ogogoro studies.

Just for informational purposes, his wife who is a walking grammar nuclear bomb also has a so called "Bachelors Degree" and is now a Doctor as well- comedy central- Nigerian style grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

You either provide one, or you shut up and step aside.

it's that simple

hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Lol! jmaine, jmaine! Prof Corruption does not have a Bachelors degree. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you please supply the link for other Nigerians with Bachelors and doctorate degrees to read?

I can see, then how do you hope to assess and review a Ph.D thesis of the President. ? grin

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

I can see, then how do you hope to access and review a Ph.D thesis of the President. ? grin

LMAO!!!! I will simply recuse myself!

Can you please supply the link for other Nigerians with PhD to read?

Just a link!!!

Waiting, waiting and waiting...............................................

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS / Photos Of Armed Robbers Intercepted By Buratai Convoy Along Numan-yola Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.