Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Ashura – An Important Day For All Muslims - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ashura – An Important Day For All Muslims (7930 Views)

Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) / Happy Islamic New Year 1436 AH To All Muslims / Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashura – An Important Day For All Muslims by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
This is my last reply to lagos shia and al baqir. You cannot turn the light of SUNNAH it has come to stay

1 Like

Re: Ashura – An Important Day For All Muslims by Alqaim: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
xclusive43:

lolz....you dey vex..i wan reply you but i think its just a waist of my bundle nd time.....

@xclusive, very funny! Talk about how sunnatic you are bro. None of you can't even faithfully answer any Al-baqir's questions. And its "your sunnah" to delete those jaw-breaking questions; his comments and replies. Lol. You can't even defend what u believed in. I call that dry-faith!

See your Bros.@Sheykul Islam:
He ran away on this thread:
www.nairaland.com/1458713/blatant-liar
And here is he saying somebody doesn't know d definition of 'sahih hadith'. He even 'abused' a brother to go madrasa. Now I can see who need madrasa past. Lol.
Perhaps definition of 'sahih' are those hadith according to 'sheykul islam' are those found here:
www.nairaland.com/1501204/how-true-narrations-sahih-bukhari

May God open your eyes. Ignorance and staunch stubborness are not Islamic.
Re: Ashura – An Important Day For All Muslims by LagosShia: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sheykul Islam: This is my last reply to lagos shia and al baqir. You cannot turn the light of SUNNAH it has come to stay

whose "sunnah"? that of Muhammad (sa) and his Ahlul-Bayt (as),or that of their enemies like umar,yazeed,muawiya et al?
Re: Ashura – An Important Day For All Muslims by xclusive43(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2013
Al-qaim:

@xclusive, very funny! Talk about how sunnatic you are bro. None of you can't even faithfully answer any Al-baqir's questions. And its "your sunnah" to delete those jaw-breaking questions; his comments and replies. Lol. You can't even defend what u believed in. I call that dry-faith!

See your Bros.@Sheykul Islam:
He ran away on this thread:
www.nairaland.com/1458713/blatant-liar
And here is he saying somebody doesn't know d definition of 'sahih hadith'. He even 'abused' a brother to go madrasa. Now I can see who need madrasa past. Lol.
Perhaps definition of 'sahih' are those hadith according to 'sheykul islam' are those found here:
www.nairaland.com/1501204/how-true-narrations-sahih-bukhari

May God open your eyes. Ignorance and staunch stubborness are not Islamic.

Stay there blabbing at least i have replied him @ his thread with the best i can...This thread is not meant for aguiment....
Re: Ashura – An Important Day For All Muslims by AlBaqir(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2013
xclusive43:

Stay there blabbing at least i have replied him @ his thread with the best i can...This thread is not meant for aguiment....

Lol! Ma sha Allah.
I remember your advancement of other narrators aside Ibn Abbas (like Abu Hurayra, Abu Musa al-Ashari, Mu'awiyah et al). Hope you will defend them each had it been you've read my reply to your comment on my thread.

As we are all striving toward salvation may Allah keep our feet steadfast on the path of truth.

Salam.
Re: Ashura – An Important Day For All Muslims by xclusive43(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Al-Baqir:

Lol! Ma sha Allah.
I remember your advancement of other narrators aside Ibn Abbas (like Abu Hurayra, Abu Musa al-Ashari, Mu'awiyah et al). Hope you will defend them each had it been you've read my reply to your comment on my thread.

As we are all striving toward salvation may Allah keep our feet steadfast on the path of truth.

Salam.

I have tried my possible best to give the best i can....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! / Malcom X's Grandson Turns From Sunni To Shia Muslim / Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.